Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705519 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7216) (7217) (7218) (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:46pm On May 07, 2019
Itsmedozie:

pastor AFO-anu.... otula....anofia skimpleD
make God no common im oil from your head
take time angry
Ajì íke Lukaku grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
Itsmedozie:
my G leave matter for Mathias cool
how you see Liverpool match na
Shocking man, shocking. cool

Liverpool players caged and outplayed Barcelona like it was some Pro footballers vs high school kids grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 11:51pm On May 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Omo, that one na 50k matter o.

Shey na 36k make Femi deactivate so grin

This shii is real man. grin
Femi na scummies
Abi shekpite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 11:54pm On May 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Shocking man, shocking. cool

Liverpool players caged and outplayed Barcelona like it was some Pro footballers vs high school kids grin
Mehn I lost my voice this night
if say you dey near me now i for pay my tithe to you sharp sharp
the last goal was the icing on the cake
what a team work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
Itsmedozie:
my G abeg update me who japa grin
You no get shame o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
Greatihex:
don't forget, you also need to believe

The believe that you can win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2019
popizaino:
If you like have Messi and Ronaldo as your attacker, xavi,pirlo as your midfielders, Daniel Alves and marcelo as your full backs with Manuel nuer as your goalkeeper if you don't have tactical acumen you will never win the ucl.
What is this one saying?
RDM has tactical acumen right? He even won it with lesser graded players to those ones, he must be the football bible himself..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:02am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:

my G
abeg update me
who japa grin

This guy na the most shameless man living grin
Na una go òwe landlord money still dey 4ck him daughter later still reason how to sell the pápá house.

Dozie I no be Ur G jor.....pay Ur gbèsè fess before u collect update

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:08am On May 08, 2019
popizaino:

The believe that you can win?
yes. No matter what.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 12:11am On May 08, 2019
pamcode:
You no get shame o.
who be this one now
you want to spoil my night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 12:14am On May 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

This guy na the most shameless man living grin
Na una go òwe landlord money still dey 4ck him daughter later still reason how to sell the pápá house.

Dozie I no be Ur G jor.....pay Ur gbèsè fess before u collect update
you have made my night
the landlord part was lit

you be my G oh
drop your acct details cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 12:15am On May 08, 2019
Ibime:
Femiti has deleted his account. Na so $100 hard reach? Airma.rk money has entered voicemail.

This Buhari era hard oh!

See as the guy dey make mouth, honour the bet like a man, don't ever cross the line with me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2019
Raumdeuter good evening grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:26am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:

you have made my night
the landlord part was lit

you be my G oh
drop your acct details cool
finally, here comes a man of honour unlike some usain bolt grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:40am On May 08, 2019
Ibime:
Debroslink, Homesteady, Rumdeuter, Eruditor, Ollah, TalabiAudi take this L!!!!

I told y'all Barca will finish 3rd in EPL.

They got all the lucky breaks in the first leg, yet Pool just flogged them silly without Salah and Firmino!

You also told us any coach will win the treble with Messi and we are now seeing how true that is

You talk from both sides of your mouth

Barca win: You see Messi can do anything for every coach
Barca lose: You see EPL is great

Choose one side so we know where you stand

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41am On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:
This is how Neymar would have been strolling to another UCL final.... Let him go nd score all his Barca goals in PSG

Barca is a cheat

Since Neymar left, how many CL has Barca won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2019
popizaino:
Has there been any previous encounter between the two managers undecided ? No but people already know the outcome cheesy .The mistake people make is always seeing Barcelona as they were under pep Guardiola but recent results and performances shows they are far from that.me I wont be surprised if liverpool wins the tie comfortably .

It is klopp vs valverde

And I wasn't surprised afterall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:44am On May 08, 2019
Eruditor:

Don't mind them. How can I ever win an argument when I lose no matter what?

If we won, they will say anyone will win with Messi. If we lose, they will still troll me.

Let ibime come and prove how any coach could have done it since they have Messi

Pep left Messi 7yrs ago, How many CL finals has he made

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45am On May 08, 2019
Ibime:
EPL 2nd team just hammered LaLiga runaway champions 4-0 while missing their best players.

EPL running Europa league.

Debroslink, Rumdeuter, come give us thesis.

Shouldnt you be telling us ho every coach wins sextuple with Messi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2019
chic2pimp:

The Femiti I know is not a Coward. He surely has a valid reason for deactivating that Account. Airmark will receive an alert in His Bank account very soon

I don try his number several times. Dude has blocked incoming calls.

Femi Adekunle, femiti, you can't block the 'Air'.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:46am On May 08, 2019
Ibime:
Messi is WPOTY

Valverde on for sextuple this year. I hope Fraudiola fans will be here to sing his praises same way

Who owns this L?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47am On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

The sense wey dey Airmark toe nails alone pass everything wey dey Ramdeuter head. grin

You have to earn your money as the buttlicker abobaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:48am On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shouldnt you be telling us ho every coach wins sextuple with Messi?

It's time they begin to cut pep guardiola some slack for winning the ucl with this same Messi that went from 4-1 to 5-4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2019
Just rewatched the fourth goal. What a gem Arnold is. The vision to see origi and the delivery. Even Origi was almost caught unaware.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:51am On May 08, 2019
airmark:

I don try his number several times. Dude has blocked incoming calls.

Femi Adekunle, femiti, you can't block the 'Air'.
run the line through FB and other social media app.. go to his wall and fvck him up..

Tracking him physicaly might cost way more than the pursued amount..it's all up to u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51am On May 08, 2019
popizaino:
If you like have Messi and Ronaldo as your attacker, xavi,pirlo as your midfielders, Daniel Alves and marcelo as your full backs with Manuel nuer as your goalkeeper if you don't have tactical acumen you will never win the ucl.

Shebi dem say na everyone go win with Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53am On May 08, 2019
DExponential:
Airmark show!!!! grin

Is there a reason you are posting this? The same you and your fellow chelsea fans will be complaining say I dey bombard your thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:54am On May 08, 2019
"I didn’t expect it, I said impossible is nothing, I said if it’s possible, Anfield is one of the places to make the impossible be possible," Mourinho told beIN SPORTS .
"But I have to say that for me, this remontada has one name – Jurgen.
"I think this is not about tactics, this is not about philosophy, this is about heart and soul, and a fantastic empathy he created with this group of players.
"They had the risk of finishing a fantastic season without anything to celebrate, and now they are one step from being European champions."
Liverpool will face either Ajax or Tottenham in the Champions League final, and their progression was made all the more stunning by the fact that two members of their vaunted attacking trio, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino, were missing through injury on Tuesday.
"I think Jurgen deserves, you know, the work they are doing in Liverpool is fantastic," Mourinho continued.
"But I think this is about him, this is a reflection of his personality, don't give up, a fighting spirit, every player giving everything.
"He’s not crying because he’s missing a player, he’s not crying because they are playing 50 or 60 matches per season.
"Other coaches in other leagues they are crying, saying their players are playing too many matches when they play 30 or 35 matches.
"Everything I think today is about Jurgen’s mentality."

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56am On May 08, 2019
krattoss:
run the line through FB and other social media app.. go to his wall and fvck him up..

Tracking him physicaly might cost way more than the pursued amount..it's all up to u

I dey go naija soon. I can spend $500 to get the money from him.

I smelt he might not be able to pay from the onset, that's why I got his phone line.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shebi dem say na everyone go win with Messi

Have never been a party to that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58am On May 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
as origi dey score, na you dey dey my mind cheesy cheesy

congrats jare.. grin

ramdeuter how far?

How far with what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
Guys no worry, airmark has one baba that'll recover the money for him.
Una go soon here one femi for news eating grass

Werey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7216) (7217) (7218) (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), incredible70(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.