Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696343 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 10:25am On May 08, 2019
krattoss:
bro on a serious note..

What is really the problem?

Did u know u can't afford the money before venturing on the bet?

Whats really the problem holding you from paying up the dept?

Forget say this na faceless forum, do u know unpayed gamble dept can get someone or loved one shot and murdered on a cold blood?

Go sort things out amicably with that dude u re owing.
Even if u no hold money,try reason with am him go understand..
Not everyone here is a kid and try to have some sensitivity in ur comments henceforth
yes sir embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:28am On May 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
make he no free am..

the way the ediot kept dropping threat as if he has won the bet, you would think he had money to pay if things like this happen.

I saw what the guy did. I no dey ok at all with am. I just dey drop my opinion on the matter and wetin I go do personally assuming na me e happen to. But, if airmark choose to follow up the mattee, I definitely no go get issues with am either, and will completely understand. E go only make some of these guys wey wan learn from the saga,learn and dey more responsible....na the benefit wey I see inside Las Las.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:29am On May 08, 2019
diggz:

Your guy don credit ya aza yet?

My guy never reply to pm wey I send am to drop account details ó.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30am On May 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

My guy never reply to pm wey I send am to drop account details ó.

Toooh...all these boiz sef. Abeg I tire for the whole matter. Mscheeeeew..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:33am On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Make e no free am, u know why ds thing no make sense.

Everybody for dey drag Airmark for that money right now, as per say Airmark kon dey popular around here pass am.

Dt Femiti is just a useless being. Im2so pained. Why get into a bet if u no get money, as d bastard kon see say Barca don win 3-0, Salah and Firmino no play, e kon get mouth dey shout for here so dt pple go support am collect the money from Airmark.

Wetin ds guy do pass scam, theft, dem suppose throw am put for cell, make e die there.

Bastard, oloshious fellow.

Raumdeuter, Ibime, Nihilstjnr and the likes have all honoured their bets in times past.

See dt LoRdCaT too, dem say dt one no gree show face since hin lose to Kokaneprodigy.

Henceforth, make dem dey use Nihilstjnr, Ibime or Raumdeuter as boardman else bet no stand.

You can't trust these goats looking for cheap money upandan
Calm down Femi. This matter dey pain all of us. Dude was prepared to drag airmark’s name in the mud cos he knew airm.ark had more perceived enemies here.

Going forward, Boardmen should be used! Dayo, Ibi.me, nihi.list, di.ggz, air.mark and afrod.oc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:36am On May 08, 2019
Roland17, still waiting for your comments regarding Winjnadum substitution last night. Semedo also came up for Barca but wasn’t as effective as last time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 10:38am On May 08, 2019
blueraydick my guy
am so sorry for the bet I placed you on the Barcelona vs Manchester United match
it was placed out of anger and love for my club
it went south even if it went north trust me I won't have asked you for anything that's my policy
I would have just shamed you like your shaming me
but all in all
am a broke ass nigga
I can't afford the 10k i am to give you
but even 10years from now as long as nairaland still dey and rapture never take place I go credit your aza when I hold enough bar
i can't de-activate like most guys are expecting me to
it's more shameful cool
if you can find it in your heart to forgive my uselessness and let's forge on ..on a clean slate
(tears in my eyes while typing this) it will be very much appreciated

cc
blueraydick
skimpleD
gayners
skepites

inspired by krattoss(my new G) cool
and pastor skimpleD

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:43am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie, add this meme for that passionate write up. It will help Blueraydick see the honesty in your post

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:45am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:
blueraydick my guy
am so sorry for the bet I placed you on the Barcelona vs Manchester United match
it went south even if it went north trust me I won't have asked you for anything that's my policy
but all in all
am a broke ass nigga
but even 10years from now as long as nairaland still dey and rapture never take place I go credit your aza when I hold enough bar
it's more shameful cool
if you can find it in your heart to forgive my uselessness and let's forge on ..on a clean slate

cc
blueraydick
skimpleD
gayners
skepites

SMH profusely.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:
blueraydick my guy
but all in all
am a broke ass nigga
it's more shameful cool

cc
blueraydick
skimpleD
gayners
skepites

thats a more matured way of communicating.
Now u have to wait for blueraydick to give his own thoughts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52am On May 08, 2019
valverde this,valverde that,was he the one stopping suarez from scoring or messi to ghost in the match.you can blame anything but not the coach of a team that threw away a 3-goal.
ahba,the players were just being useless.afterall RDM with little or no tactical acumen won it with chelsea,simply because the players did give their all.
Messi is now 30+ and playing alongside several average doltheads,you don't expect him to drop those very stellar performances as he used to 8 years ago.back then if messi didn't step up,they had other players who were also capable of doing damage unlike now,were the idiots would rather pass to messi than score an open goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:53am On May 08, 2019
diggz:

You don vex... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Though I can relate with your position and agree with many points your raised. However,I actually made that statement from a business angle after I read say him go use $500 take find am.

I personally wont bother myself because e clear say nothing gum the boy for yansh. If airmark spend that kind amount to dey find femiti.....no forget say him go invest time and energy inside the matter too, how e come use profit am?

Koko be say, dt $100 go comot for Femiti hand. E gast lose that money.

Airmark, I did a search on him, he said he knew me back then in OAU, Awo Hall.... I found some pictures and a phone number.

Kindly post his number here make I dey sure say na d one wey dey my hand. Make we take calls disturb hin life. Infact, we fit involve EFCC say we don see one yahoo boy for here. Na ds kind pple dey do yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54am On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

With the great PSG squad, how many UCL has he won too?

He has been injured, what's messi and barcelona's excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55am On May 08, 2019
hensben:
Airmark is more knowledgeable than you on football matters. The fact is Airmark got wisdom more than you due to the way he relate to issues here. One of the reason I like him.

That's why you're known as hensbrain

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:56am On May 08, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

SMH profusely.
Dude is a mad man . I just can’t deal grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:57am On May 08, 2019
SkimpleD:
Dude is a mad man . I just can’t deal grin grin

I just weak after reading his epistle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:57am On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

He has been injured, what's messi and barcelona's excuse

Next season, he go injure again, na so e go injure injure baba go enter 30, nothing note worthy to show for PSG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58am On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

To show you Messi helped the utterly useless Valverde to 3-0 victory in UCL semi.

Valverde is utterly crap yet Messi had him almost reaching for the stars before he threw it away due to his own uselessness.

If Valverde was merely average, Messi work at Camp Nou would have seen him through, but he is terrible.

Did messi die yesterday or why couldn't he help them?

How can you shift shape so much and not turn into an amoeba?

Pep has left Barcelona since 2012 how many CL have they won since then? When they are not losing 7-0 they are losing 3 goal leads

With messi there.

When Barcelona does well it's because of messi and any coach could have done it

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2019
E pain am. Lol. You suck in football related matters though or maybe it’s your sentimental mind that make you be so.Only good in analyzing foreign politics
raumdeuter:

That's why you're known as hensbrain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:00am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:
blueraydick my guy
but all in all
am a broke ass nigga
it's more shameful cool

cc
blueraydick
skimpleD
gayners
skepites

and pastor skimpleD

Rotflmao.....this one na confirm weyrey.....wtf!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01am On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Rumdeuter, a word for VVD...

Carry along defender.

In this tie, he was the most useless liverpool defender.

Robertson Arnold Matip Allison did way better, even Fabinho wasn't running away or calling for backup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03am On May 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
how far with the new L perfectly delivered to your doorstep? cheesy

Which L? How does the game concern me? Or you just like tagging me in everything? Yet you will turn around say I dey disturb your thread

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06am On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Next season, he go injure again, na so e go injure injure baba go enter 30, nothing note worthy to show for PSG.

Hidden wey no injure what's his excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:06am On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Raumdeuter, a word for VVD...

Baba wont reply, he's still serving his L

Raumdeuter will rather die than give props to VVD cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07am On May 08, 2019
hensben:
E pain am. Lol. You suck in football related matters though or maybe it’s your sentimental mind that make you be so.Only good in analyzing foreign politics

I think it's a compliment if hens brain says I suck. It would have been insulting for hens brain to commend anyone on football matters

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:08am On May 08, 2019
diggz:

I saw what the guy did. I no dey ok at all with am. I just dey drop my opinion on the matter and wetin I go do personally assuming na me e happen to. But, if airmark choose to follow up the mattee, I definitely no go get issues with am either, and will completely understand. E go only make some of these guys wey wan learn from the saga,learn and dey more responsible....na the benefit wey I see inside Las Las.
very true sha.

but make he drag him well well, to serve as a very big deterrent to others.
dont bet if you cannot pay.

the broke boy will be laughing with free 100usd now had it been that barca won.

he probably doesn't earn up to 100dallars a month and he looking for someone to scam for free money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:10am On May 08, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Shut up you idiot. The matter does not concern you so why did you mention me? You are in my mentions you ninny. Which anger? Do I look like someone who gets angry? I have nothing to be angry about. grin now kindly fuckoff

Like I said earlier, you're stupid, insensitively stupiddd, what nonsense do you mean it doesn't concern us?

You and I had a bet in the past b4 we cancelled it, how am I sure you would have paid up if we didn't cancel?

Pay the guy you're owing, u sha don come back. No excuse again.

All these ones wey u dey yarn no concern me. I said, 'dey said u disappeared, dt was my post you buffoon, abi English no let u understand again?

Didn't dey say you disappeared abi wetin be ds bullshittt wey dey take reply me with?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:12am On May 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:
blueraydick my guy
but all in all
am a broke ass nigga
it's more shameful cool

cc
blueraydick
skimpleD
gayners
skepites

and pastor skimpleD
lmao rapture.. so many mad people here. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 11:12am On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Rotflmao.....this one na confirm weyrey.....wtf!!!! grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
with current money in england at the moment, i definitely see this happening for another decade.

but then, with the way players will start moving from england to madrid and barcelona as usual soon. it might be difficult.

I think they can keep their players if they want too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:14am On May 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
very true sha.

but make he drag him well well, to serve as a very big deterrent to others.
dont bet if you cannot pay.

[b]the broke boy will be laughing with free 100usd now had it been that barca won.

he probably doesn't earn up to 100dallars a month and he looking for someone to scam for free money.

The bolded wont even happen again. We have responsible men here wey plenty (forget all the bants and whatever) wey fit do Escrow or boardman

If you must bet, both parties must transfer the money to the boardman to keep, den we have a deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:21am On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which L? How does the game concern me? Or you just like tagging me in everything? Yet you will turn around say I dey disturb your thread
lol

you mean van dijk 'beasting', or epl qualifying when it matters most doesn't concern you anymore?

good to know cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, reccy(m), a4turitoroman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.