Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550083 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2019
Olalekank:

Some people sha on this thread

Can you explain the logic of how Hazard has played 8 champions league. You guys are just throwing stats here because you are not willing to accept that a player is good - and is being sought for heavily at real madrid

I'd unfollow this thread once you can explain it
OK how many years is it? cheesy

Madrid like every other club do make some stupid transfers. Just look at your club, assnal, united, barca and even that Madrid. Some of the transfers have been shocking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

Iropa people.

Fuul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:21am On May 11, 2019
Rate at which madrid wants to buy every good players in europe,
I wonder if any team will be able to compete next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:34am On May 11, 2019
eph12:

Fuul
Maduman, Hazard has had 8 years in the Champions league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:42am On May 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am always right

Abegii.... In the last 5 years, who spent more? Pep has spent more than half a billion. Followed by those fraud from Manchester

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:56am On May 11, 2019
The insult against Hazard by our Chelsea fans here is too delusional...

Hazard finalize the Madrid contract jare make we go takedown LA Ligo...

Scenes when:

2019/2020 UCL Group stage.

Chelsea needs to take 3 points or nothing in this final group stage round against Madrid who are sitting comfortably on Group D with 15 points...

After 90 mins.
Chelsea 0-3 Madrid.

Hazard's hatrick and Courtois heroic saves sends Chelsea to join their useless red counterparts in the Iropa league.

After game interview:
Courtois: I told Hazard to join us, you see now bro?
Hazard: Thank God I left that shitty team. Now my hatrick made me top scorer in the UCL this season with 8 goals. and I know we can go far to win it with this team.. My sights on the Balon d'Or.

During the week:
Kepa reportedly miss training due to shame from seeing his teammates after his shitty blunder in the UCL that downs Chelsea to Yorukpa.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2019
SkimpleD:

Maduman, Hazard has had 8 years in the Champions league?
OK how many years is it na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Scenes when:

Chelsea needs to take 3 points or nothing in this final group stage round against Madrid who are sitting comfortably on Group D with 15 points...

After 90 mins.
Chelsea 0-3 Madrid.

Hazard's hatrick and Courtois heroic saves sends Chelsea to join their useless red counterparts in the Iropa league.

After game interview:
Hazard: Thank God I left that shitty team. Now my hatrick made me top scorer in the UCL this season with 8 goals. and I know we can go far to win it with this team.. My sights on the Balon d'Or.

During the week:
Kepa reportedly miss training due to shame from seeing his teammates after his shitty blunder in the UCL that downs Chelsea to Yorukpa.
Are you a chelsea or Hazard’s fan?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 10:40am On May 11, 2019
*�HF59: Hazard⚡ Stars as Chelsea Season Awards�*

Eden Hazard has won a hat-trick of accolades at Chelsea's awards ceremony, claiming the prize for Chelsea Player of the Year, Players' Player of the Year and Goal of the Season, making Blues history in the process.

He has also won the main prize - Chelsea Player of the Year - for the fourth year running, breaking another club record.

No Blues player has recorded more goals or assists than the Belgian, who has scored 19 times and assisted 16 more in 50 appearances across all competitions.

He also has the highest combined total of goals and assists - with 16 and 15, respectively - in the Premier League so far this season, while also ranking highest in the division for chances created, successful dribbles and touches in the opposition box.

The 28-year-old earned the club's Goal of the Season award for his incredible match-winning, solo strike against Liverpool at Anfield in the Carabao Cup.

Hazard's phenomenal goal saw him lift that accolade for the third time in his Chelsea career and his Players' Player of the Year was his second in a Blues shirt.

Aside from the Belgian, Callum Hudson-Odoi picked up the Young Player of the Year award as the teenager showcased glimpses of the stand-out talent that made him such a sought-after prospect in the January transfer window.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 10:41am On May 11, 2019
*�HF60: David Luiz Signs✍ Chelsea Extension�*

David Luiz ended speculation surrounding his Chelsea future by signing a new deal with the club.

The club announced on Friday that the defender had extended his contract with Chelsea and will be under contract through the 2020-21 campaign.

Luis has made 48 appearances across all competitions this campaign while scoring three goals as he's become one of Maurizio Sarri's go-to players after falling down the depth chart under previous manager Antonio Conte.

The Brazilian has also guided Chelsea to the Europa League final, where the club will face Arsenal after dispatching Eintracht Frankfurt in penalties in the semi-final round.

"I am so happy to be here and to have this opportunity to stay. I love this club and I still have the ambition of a young player," Luiz said in a statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Abegii.... In the last 5 years, who spent more? Pep has spent more than half a billion. Followed by those fraud from Manchester

I didn't know pep was already in epl since 2015.so tell me the club he was coaching in epl in that year undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 11:23am On May 11, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Scenes when:

After 90 mins.
Chelsea 0-3 Madrid.

After game interview:

During the week:
Congrats man, you made alot of sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:44am On May 11, 2019
hensben:
Are you a chelsea or Hazard’s fan?

The thing is, Chelsea would he shitty next season..

With transfer ban, Hazard going, people like David Luiz renewing contract, Bakayoko, Morata, Moses coming back to play with Pedro, Willian, Alonso....

I can't come and kill myself for one club.

I suffered a lot in 15/16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:46am On May 11, 2019
iamrosheed:

Congrats man, you made alot of sense

Thanks man! wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
TalabiAudu:

The thing is, Chelsea would he shitty next season..

With transfer ban, Hazard going, people like David Luiz renewing contract, Bakayoko, Morata, Moses coming back to play with Pedro, Willian, Alonso....

I can't come and kill myself for one club.

I suffered a lot in 15/16

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2019
eph12:

28 years old attacker Hazard, has same talent as Messi, still a promising player at 28 years old, in the form of his life, has a miserly 4 champions league goals from open play in his entire career cheesy

Let me just leave this here

The wheels have come all the way off since Solskjaer was appointed permanent Man United manager. - Fox Sport

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2019
popizaino:

I didn't know pep was already in epl since 2015.so tell me the club he was coaching in epl in that year undecided

grin
Looks like the dude is not very bright. grin

He's even using net spend. Very convenient. Let him show us total expenditure on incoming players in the same time and let's see where Chelsea ranks on the list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2019
BikeMan:
I'm just saying even if he doesn't buy, he has a lot of players coming back. He just need to improve them. Baba Rahman, Ola Aina, Kenedy, Tomori, Miazga, Omeruo, Moses and even Pulisic not to talk of them Piazon, Lewis Baker, Reece James. This is an opportunity for us to start developing players too. They shouldn't expect him to win any trophy

Yeah true, but we should dispose Bakayoko, and for Morata we should just leave him in Laliga he seems to do better there

With those 2 players out from our squad, we can then concentrate on the rest you have mentioned, definitely next season if those players aee giving playing time they won't perform as bad as we did this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2019
eph12:

What do you want me to term a player that has scored just 4 goals from open play in 8 years in the champions league, a prestigious competition?

Happy Yoropa United

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2019
A40:
Lmaooo what shall it profit a league for all 4 representatives to get past the second round and not get to the Final

He who laughs last, laughs best grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Scenes when:

After 90 mins.
Chelsea 0-3 Madrid.

After game interview:

During the week:
na this kind thing you dey wish for chelsea? e no go work for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2019
Lana1:
grin

He's even using net spend. Very convenient. Let him show us total expenditure on incoming players in the same time and let's see where Chelsea ranks on the list.
why should he not use net spend when what chelsea practically does is to replace outgoing players?

you should be looking at net spend and not total expenditure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:20pm On May 11, 2019
Greatihex:
na this kind thing you dey wish for chelsea? e no go work for you.

Na hazard FC people na. I hope he will move himself to Madrid thread,if or when hazard joins Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2019
Greatihex:
why should he not use net spend when what chelsea practically does is to replace outgoing players?

you should be looking at net spend and not total expenditure.
Funny. Net spend becomes bread and butter when it comes to Chelsea. But if una dey drag Pep, u guys will tell us about how much he has spent in total.

I can recall how u guys make noise about how Pep has spent half a billion in 3 years when from that screenie he has only 380m in net spend.

Whatever makes u sleep at night sha.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:36pm On May 11, 2019
I think it's time we give Tammy Abraham chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2019
Griffon:

He who laughs last, laughs best grin grin grin grin
No comments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2019
A40:
No comments
grin grin
I wish the final was at The Allianz Arena.
U and ApariSports watching two English teams fight for the UCL in ur backyard. That's the kind of stuff dreams are made of grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2019
SkimpleD:
https://www.independent.ng/court-jails-man-for-refusal-to-pay-n17000-gamble-fee/

It’s on the front page grin grin

cc Airmark, Kokaneprodigy cheesy

cheesy

Crazy people are many in Nigeria. The story is funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
So Harzard won Club Player of the Season again cheesy

And some Shesee fans insulted him through the season grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2019
Lana1:
grin

He is biased. Simple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
Lana1:
Funny. Net spend becomes bread and butter when it comes to Chelsea. But if una dey drag Pep, u guys will tell us about how much he has spent in total.

I can recall how u guys make noise about how Pep has spent half a billion in 3 years when from that screenie he has only 380m in net spend.

Whatever makes u sleep at night sha.
you can check the net spend of others and make the comparison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09, BlueAngel444, SimpleGuy001 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.