Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552897 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:24pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:
So Harzard won Club Player of the Season again cheesy

And some Shesee fans insulted him through the season grin grin

Shut up!!!

I am sure we can find scummies insulting your player of the season along with your entire squad plus your manager. Why the noise? You blaaady scummite from 6th Avenue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2019
diggz:

Shut up!!!

I am sure we can find scummies insulting your player of the season along with your entire squad plus your manager. Why the noise? You blaaady scummite from 6th Avenue tongue cheesy

Pa diggz, why so aggressive?

Or are you part of those who insulted him? cheesy Your conscience is disturbing you badly grin

Btw, I supported my Player of the Season and the manager all through... Only that yahoo man who has scattered the club's wage structure annoys me tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Pa diggz, why so aggressive?

Or are you part of those who insulted him? cheesy Your conscience is disturbing you badly grin

Btw, I supported my Player of the Season and the manager all through... Only that yahoo man who has scattered the club's wage structure annoys me tongue

My conscience is not disturbing me anything. I am sure I insulted him when he played badly and probably praised him when he did well. I am one of the persons who want him to leave the club too...so no lele.

Same yahoo Yahoo man...that you guys claimed was better than hazard,abi? You see ehn,you scummites never learn from your past. When you consider the number of players you have compared to him and how poorly they have performed afterwards, you will stop comparing your players to hazard. Him no be una players mate at all.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
Emaprince:
Have we seen an all Spanish club finals in Champions league and Eufa cup in the same year

What you are seeing now is unprecedented and total dominance.

What we are seeing is a blip until its reproduced for 4 seasons at a stretch where EPL wins Europa and UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On May 11, 2019
sod09:
These stupid silly pundits should give a break about the over hyping of the EPL it's becoming annoying.
This is the first time so what, Madrid and Sevilla were winning the European cups like it was their birth right no Spanish press or the clubs excalate the victory.
That was how they were all over the place football is coming home at the world cup, their own full grown is battling relegation or mid clubs with frustrating tactics instead of them to be concern why foreign coaches are more successful than their kick and follow coaches.
Nonsense and buhari angry angry

Your head is correct, I suspct its Ramadan things

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

What we are seeing is a blip until its reproduced for 4 seasons at a stretch where EPL wins Europa and UCL

Kip kwayet you! You too dey do chuchuchuchuchu ogbeni Rauf aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa raumdeuter tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
diggz:

My conscience is not disturbing me anything. I am sure I insulted him when he played badly and probably praised him when he did well. I am one of the persons who want him to leave the club too...so no lele.

Same yahoo Yahoo man...that you guys claimed was better than hazard,abi? You see ehn,you scummites never learn from your past. When you consider the number of players you have compared to him and how poorly they have performed afterwards, you will stop comparing your players to hazard. Him no be una players mate at all.

The problem here is that you group everyone together, I don't engage in Sanchez vs Hazard arguments or Martial vs Hazard or any other person...
But, if you fit make mouth like this because of Hazard, why do you want him out?

I just pity una sha.. let's see if it's Pedro and William that will save you guys grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Abegii.... In the last 5 years, who spent more? Pep has spent more than half a billion. Followed by those fraud from Manchester

Your senselessness no get part 2

Pep was the one spending in 2014/15 and 2015/16

Thats what you will be spweing when your role model is a dundee like airmark

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On May 11, 2019
popizaino:
I didn't know pep was already in epl since 2015.so tell me the club he was coaching in epl in that year undecided

Tats what they are taught at airmark school of misyarn

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
diggz:
Kip kwayet you! You too dey do chuchuchuchuchu ogbeni Rauf aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa raumdeuter tongue

Ekpa diccksz na so you dey shukushuku Grace ey e take get belle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

The problem here is that you group everyone together, I don't engage in Sanchez vs Hazard arguments or Martial vs Hazard or any other person...
But, if you fit make mouth like this because of Hazard, why do you want him out?

I just pity una sha.. let's see if it's Pedro and William that will save you guys grin

Which pedro and Willian? God no gree o! Cho and co. Instead abeg....make sarri build him team without over depending on any player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:42pm On May 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ekpa diccksz na so you dey shukushuku Grace ey e take get belle

Who be grace again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On May 11, 2019
diggz:

Who be grace again?

No be onukuman sister wey you give belle for village
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:47pm On May 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

No be onukuman sister wey you give belle for village

You mean your baby mama?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2019
diggz:

Instead of him to collect his prepaid L in advance of European Super Cup like popizaino suggested, he dey do chuchuchuchuchu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:12pm On May 11, 2019
Ibime:

Instead of him to collect his prepaid L in advance of European Super Cup like popizaino suggested, he dey do chuchuchuchuchu

Laumdeuter be like those stubborn goat cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your head is correct, I suspct its Ramadan things
fvck you too apari angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:53pm On May 11, 2019
Prepaid L.

My left lung o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:56pm On May 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your senselessness no get part 2

Pep was the one spending in 2014/15 and 2015/16

Thats what you will be spweing when your role model is a dundee like airmark

Bla bla bla!!! Since he joined, till now, he has still spent more than Chelsea, Arsenal, Man utd, Liverpool, Spurs. So whats your point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:58pm On May 11, 2019
popizaino:

I didn't know pep was already in epl since 2015.so tell me the club he was coaching in epl in that year undecided

Tell me who has a higher net spend than he has since he joined the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:02pm On May 11, 2019
Lana1:
grin
Looks like the dude is not very bright. grin

He's even using net spend. Very convenient. Let him show us total expenditure on incoming players in the same time and let's see where Chelsea ranks on the list.

Oponu ofofungbemu nie Lana1, Chelsea bought and sold players, made profit, same way Liverpool sold Coutinho, made huge profit off his sale and splashed on good players.

Only a fool and a dolt like you will consider money spent on buying players without considering profit made from sales.

I don't blame you as your useless, God-forsaken team haven't made reasonable head way in recent times.

Choke on your L. grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:07pm On May 11, 2019
Greatihex:
you can check the net spend of others and make the comparison.

You dey mind am, trust the mumu to disappear like he didn't read the post.

Lana1 to ti lana danu.... grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2019
sod09:
fvck you too apari angry angry
Na wa..o cheesy no peace for laumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2019
Greatihex:
you can check the net spend of others and make the comparison.
Whether it's net spend or total expenditure, we all know Pep has still spent more than everyone else.

But that's not the point. My point is total expenditure has always been the basis of transfer arguments here. Even that unfortunate waste of sperm with a face like something out of an horror movie has come to scream on our thread several times about how much United has spent since 2013. But now, he suddenly remembers there's profits from player sales. Lol.

Anyhow net spend and maga-ing ur way to high sales for the likes of Luiz and Oscar wont hide the fact that Chelsea has spent so much in recent years with very little to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2019
Lana1:
Whether it's net spend or total expenditure, we all know Pep has still spent more than everyone else.

But that's not the point. My point is total expenditure has always been the basis of transfer arguments here. Even that unfortunate waste of sperm with a face like something out of an horror movie has come to scream on our thread several times about how much United has spent since 2013. But now, he suddenly remembers there's profits from player sales. Lol.

Anyhow net spend and maga-ing ur way to high sales for the likes of Luiz and Oscar wont hide the fact that Chelsea has spent so much in recent years with very little to show for it.
in that time, have your team won more trophies than chelsea? How many finals have they played?

Little to show for it indeed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2019
diggz:

Which pedro and Willian? God no gree o! Cho and co. Instead abeg....make sarri build him team without over depending on any player.

Sarri won't build any team without his favorite son
- Jorginho -
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2019
Greatihex:
in that time, have your team won more trophies than chelsea? How many finals have they played?

Little to show for it indeed
U may have won 2 league titles, but both teams haven't been trophyless unlike some other clubs. And we have both played almost equal number of finals.

Besides i'm not the one always moaning about how much other clubs spend in transfer windows. Chelsea fans are always crying about how much United and City have spent like their club has been any better in the market. Zappacosta, Ba, Drinkwater, etc...
Chelsea fans are the only ones who like their club spending money in the transfer market and then wonder why other clubs are also spending money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 11:13pm On May 11, 2019
Jovic dey whyne Chelsea sha.
Chelsea have to sign that boy,transfer ban or not Chelsea gats sign that boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:21pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Sarri won't build any team without his favorite son
- Jorginho -

I can manage jorginhoeee. Make Willian and pedro fvck off!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:52pm On May 11, 2019
Wetin person no go see for this nairaland?

This village, ugly, dirty Ibadan boy sef dey form I-wont-quote this guy like better person.. Dumbo see people doing it, hin sef wan feel among...lmao

Orisirisi, weyrey sef dey do like better person, Eleriibu somebody... grin grin grin grin

Dead guy.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Tell me who has a higher net spend than he has since he joined the league?

That is not my point. Just swallow your L if you cannot tell us the club pep guardiola was coaching in epl five years ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, airmark(m), lateefGRDT(m), popizaino(m), Kimbeast and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.