Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507532 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:45am On May 14, 2019
Greatihex:
does this Madrid look like a team to be attached to for glory?
I was telling someone Chelsea has a better chance of winning the champions league at least once in the next 3 years than Madrid he was arguing. He is only going to the club because of the name. Com'on who wouldn't want to tell his grand kids he played for Real Madrid and reminisce several moments at the santiago? Its more than a club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47am On May 14, 2019
Emaprince:
How was his survival in his first season? He was totally bruised..until he started spending like there is no tomorrow.

Bottom line: money saved him.

And when is he surpassing pelegrini in the UCL?

Why am I even asking, a coach that took over the best team in the world, who just finished winning treble and reduced them to goal guzzlers whenever he meets a team of equal strength.

Ever since he left messi, he has been at best a local champion
Local trophies don't matter bro.
Maybe your team hasn't been spending money
In the last 2 years what was the difference in the money spent by chelsea and city.

I see pains all over this post. Someone finished 25 points ahead of your team without bothering to train tackles. If he trained tackles na 100 points be that

CAN SOMEONE CALCULATE THE TOTAL SPEND OF CHELSEA VS CITY IN THE PAST 2YRS

Like the parable of the prodigal son. One used his money to buy Bernardo one used his money to buy Drinkwater

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the last 2 years what was the difference in the money spent by chelsea and city.

I see pains all over this post. Someone finished 25 points ahead of your team without bothering to train tackles. If he trained tackles na 100 points be that

Like the parable of the prodigal son. One used his money to buy Bernardo one used his money to buy Drinkwater
Is the EPL trophy still a local trophy for small coaches?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:28am On May 14, 2019
patrickmuf:
grin
Amala 101 - Changing the narrative as it suits your point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin
All this long talk will help him wriggle his way out, let him just answer yes or no and we're good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:31am On May 14, 2019
Uefa investigators will recommend @ManCity be banned from the Champions League for at least a year over allegations the club misled European football's financial regulators. (New York Times)

Apariola cannot win this thing with City grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin

Pep GateManiola came to dominate a local league- by spending enough to buy 2 countries and 4 republics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Uefa investigators will recommend @ManCity be banned from the Champions League for at least a year over allegations the club misled European football's financial regulators. (New York Times)

Money doping and Man City are like 5&6. They’re worse than Mexican drug lords.

Apari should also be made to surrender all the local medals he won during that period. Bald David Nwoyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:03am On May 14, 2019
undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why are you now celebrating local trophies you this double standard man. Pep is a good coach and I like him due to his style of play but his achievement is overrated or it is on here he is been overrated because pundits, and other football organization and expert rarely sing his praises. Pep has coached Barcelona, Bayern Liga and now man city. In man city, he is given all the leverage that Mou and other managers I know never had. It’s not about spending money if as a coach the club’s policy is not in your hand it will not be easy to really do great. For example, Pep chooses what he want and don’t at man city, but look at conte at chelsea club policy hindered his second season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2019
hensben:
Why are you now celebrating local trophies you this double standard man. Pep is a good coach and I like him due to his style of play but his achievement is overrated or it is on here he is been overrated because pundits, and other football organization and expert rarely sing his praises. Pep has coached Barcelona, Bayern Liga and now man city. In man city, he is given all the leverage that Mou and other managers I know never had. It’s not about spending money if as a coach the club’s policy is not in your hand it will not be easy to really do great. For example, Pep chooses what he want and don’t at man city, but look at conte at chelsea club policy hindered his second season.
Taking Barca to win treble in his first ever season after the club has gone trophyless two seasons in a row is overrated. You are a big fool.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2019
Chelseafan1:
This is how Neymar would have been strolling to another UCL final.... Let him go nd score all his Barca goals in PSG

Barca is a cheat
Where is this idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2019
BykeLaByke:
What was that thing he said about tackles?? grin grin
maybe that was why they conceded the most shots.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I was telling someone Chelsea has a better chance of winning the champions league at least once in the next 3 years than Madrid he was arguing. He is only going to the club because of the name. Com'on who wouldn't want to tell his grand kids he played for Real Madrid and reminisce several moments at the santiago? Its more than a club.
the guy dey go Madrid when Madrid dey fall and in a rebuilding process. Only that chelsea are not fairing better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

if this happen and arsenal win europa, maybe some hope for the scummies grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:44am On May 14, 2019
sod09:
if this happen and arsenal win europa, maybe some hope for the scummies grin grin

No hope for Scummies at all bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59am On May 14, 2019
patrickmuf:

That was what you dared Pep to come and do

Pep come and prove yourself in England you all said

He's just won back to back league titles in England averaging 99 points

Mission accomplished

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
hensben:

Conte spent 250m last season alone but we are being told he didn't choose what he wanted

Did Pep get Jorginho fred or Alexis he wanted?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
So emaprince disappeared after asking him to show us how much Chelsea and city spent in the last 2 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:24am On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

That was what you dared Pep to come and do

Pep come and prove yourself in England you all said

He's just won back to back league titles in England averaging 99 points

Mission accomplished
Exactly. The narrative was pep couldn't do it in England with his style of play. Back to back Titties with record number of points has shut them up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40am On May 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Exactly. The narrative was pep couldn't do it in England with his style of play. Back to back Titties with record number of points has shut them up.

You can't win in England with tikitaka
You can't win in England with short players
You can't win in England without long balls
You can't win in England without tackles (Huddersfield with most tackles finished last)

Highest points ever in the league
Second highest points ever in the league

He shoved his cock firmly down the throat of English football

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2019
krattoss:
:- :-
Stale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Conte spent 250m last season alone but we are being told he didn't choose what he wanted

Pep never wanted those guys, it was the media linking them to man city due to Jorginho style of play which suit Pep like bousquet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49am On May 14, 2019
hensben:
Pep never wanted those guys, it was the media linking them to man city due to Jorginho style of play which suit Pep like bousquet.

That's why you're hensbrain

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Conte spent those money but most players he signed were not his first option. Pep failed in his first season, his second season he overhaul the team and did marque signings that play his brand of football. If Sarri has those privilege in Chelsea he will do same as most players in Chelsea are not used to his pattern of play which led to us struggling this season as in the case of pep’s first season. So you see that pep has done nothing special so far in his career, he is just been fortunate so far in his coaching career. Only am I diot will not understand what I am saying. I’m not hating on him, he is one of my best coach in this modern football and I’m a fan of his in reality but I like to call a spade a spade. I do not allow my emotions to becloud my sense of reasoning. His achievement is overrated but his style of football is what I admire. I’m not a fan of Mou style of football but his achievement is top notch, I admire his achievement looking at how he achieved them. Spot the difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:56am On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Argumentum ad hominem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
Last season Man city spent 317M Euros
Last season Chelsea spent 260M Euros
City finished with 100points
Chelsea finished with 70points

This season Man City spent 77M Euros
This season Chelsea spent 146M Euros
City finished with 98points
Chelsea finished with 72points

In the past 2 seasons Man City spent 394M
In the past 2 seasons Chelsea spent 406M
In the past 2 seasons Man City finished a combined 56points ahead of Chelsea

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are a toad. He wanted those players as a back up and those players want to be a starter not as a squad player just like Mahrez now. He wanted Jorginho t be understudy to Fernandinho since the later is aging. He was pricing for peanut because he wanted him squad rotation as well, hence he never really wanted them. Use your brain and not emotions and sentiment all the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
You are a toad. He wanted those players as a back up and those players want to be a starter not as a squad player just like Mahrez now..

Who can spot the difference

hensben:
Pep never wanted those guys, .

hensben:
He wanted Jorginho t be understudy to Fernandinho since the later is aging. He was pricing for peanut because he wanted him squad rotation as well, hence he never really wanted them. Use your brain and not emotions and sentiment all the time.
Unlimited22 Can you spot it?

hensben:
it was the media linking them to man city due to Jorginho style of play which suit Pep like bousquet.

Do you now see why you are henbrain?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Pep never wanted those guys, but he also wanted them as backup

Pep never wanted Jorginho it was the media linking him, but Pep also wanted Jorginho to understudy Fernandinho

You wonder why you are henbrain>

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2019
Olalekank:
Manchester City - Premier League and FA cup
Chelsea - Europa
Liverpool - Champions League
Man U - Apari's wheel
cheesy I heard Man U has chivita finals also grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.