Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509894 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7261) (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who can spot the difference

Unlimited22 Can you spot it?

Do you now see why you are henbrain?
Literally, he never wanted them the media were fueling the whole thing. Common sense should tell you what I meant with that first statement. I know you like arguing trivially so continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:25pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
Literally, he never wanted them the media were fueling the whole thing. Common sense should tell you what I meant with that first statement. I know you like arguing trivially so continue.

He never wanted them but he still wanted Jorginho to understudy Fernandinho?

Call who understands henbrain logic to explain how you can want something but not want it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2019
Greatihex:
the guy dey go Madrid when Madrid dey fall and in a rebuilding process. Only that chelsea are not fairing better.
That is how he came to chelsea too. But raumdeuter go Dey yarn nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On May 14, 2019
Evras latest interview'

Evra believes Sanchez has paid the ultimate price for his decision and the former France defender questioned the true reasons behind his decision to move to United.

"Some players only come for the money, I am not afraid to say that," the United favourite told Sky Sports
"I have nothing against him, but Sanchez, when I saw the deal, that's when I thought the Manchester United history just went down.
"He had Manchester City, they were offering less money but he was going to play a better football than United - I'm sorry about that, but City play better football. Guardiola will also improve him.

But according to hensbrain City was never interested in ALexis

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
That is how he came to chelsea too. But raumdeuter go Dey yarn nonsense.

He joined Chelsea because they won the CL, he started romancing Madrid when they started winning the CL

Looking for where he will attache by July maybe he will start begging Liverpool or Spurs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
Raumdeuter, let's forget winning the ucl now, when will your Fraudiola take City beyond the ucl quarter final?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:42pm On May 14, 2019
If he takes them to semi final you will say it's nothing new pelegrini did it already.

If he reached the final and lose you will laugh and continue shouting fraud.

If he wins you will say he did nothing special with all the money spent he was suppose to win the Champions league.

Lol.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:48pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
Conte spent those money but most players he signed were not his first option. Pep failed in his first season, his second season he overhaul the team and did marque signings that play his brand of football. If Sarri has those privilege in Chelsea he will do same as most players in Chelsea are not used to his pattern of play which led to us struggling this season as in the case of pep’s first season. So you see that pep has done nothing special so far in his career, he is just been fortunate so far in his coaching career. Only am I diot will not understand what I am saying. I’m not hating on him, he is one of my best coach in this modern football and I’m a fan of his in reality but I like to call a spade a spade. I do not allow my emotions to becloud my sense of reasoning. His achievement is overrated but his style of football is what I admire. I’m not a fan of Mou style of football but his achievement is top notch, I admire his achievement looking at how he achieved them. Spot the difference.
Its just like saying Ronaldo has done nothing special in his career. He has just been fortunate to play for the two biggest clubs in the world supported by world class players. I like him as a player but his achievement is overrated. But Vardy achievement is top notch. Carried Leicester to win the premier league. Nothing Ronaldo has Done can beat that. Until Ronaldo does that I don't think he is a great player, just a fortunate one.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:04pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

grin grin

The Internet never has amnesia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:
Raumdeuter, let's forget winning the ucl now, when will your Fraudiola take City beyond the ucl quarter final?

Around the time VVD or Hazard makes a world cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:
coolOtamendi is heading to ATM. Danilo to Inter. They always needed another CM/DM and definitely a 3rd striker.

Hello. Send your contact to my email
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Around the time VVD or Hazard makes a world cup final

So we need to wait till 2022 or 2026 before non-local Fraudiola, could win the glamorous ucl, that you told us he came to City to win. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2019
Melvyn11:
If he takes them to semi final you will say it's nothing new pelegrini did it already.

If he reached the final and lose you will laugh and continue shouting fraud.

If he wins you will say he did nothing special with all the money spent he was suppose to win the Champions league.

Lol.

We were told by Raumdeuter that he came for ucl and not local trophies.

I wonder why he couldn't get pass quarter final despite spending hugely on a ucl semifinalist.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

So we need to wait till 2022 or 2026 before non-local Fraudiola, could win the glamorous ucl, that you told us he came to City to win. grin

What has Hidden shakushaku and VVD been doing all his life?

You told Pep to come prove himself in the EPL and he has destroyed the entire English football. Now shut up and bow down to the Kind of English football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Pep's failure to win ucl with bayern would be a child's play compared to his impending epl's failure. Pep is not only overrated, he is a fraud.

Peps impending EPL failure. Back to back EPL titles

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hello. Send your contact to my email

Much Respect Dayo. You are a Man of His Words. I know Eruditor would most likely decline your offer but still, I respect that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

Much Respect Dayo. You are a Man of His Words. I know Eruditor would most likely decline your offer but still, I respect that.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

What offer?

Has Dayo lost another bet?

I hope he is not taking another L even amongst friends oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Peps impending EPL failure. Back to back EPL titles

You quoted my post of 2016, did he fail in 2016/2017 in epl, yes or no?

The whole world was shocked as he replaced Bravo with another keeper after his first season failure by going ahead on a spending spree while Conte, who beat Fraudiola with Victor Moses and co home and away, was crying up and down for money to be released for his choices.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

What has Hidden shakushaku and VVD been doing all his life?

You told Pep to come prove himself in the EPL and he has destroyed the entire English football. Now shut up and bow down to the Kind of English football

You told us Fraudiola left epl and other local trophies for Conte and Ranieri, what would make him not to win the non-local trophy, ucl, until 2022 or 2026?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Uefa investigators will recommend @ManCity be banned from the Champions League for at least a year over allegations the club misled European football's financial regulators. (New York Times)

Apariola cannot win this thing with City grin grin cheesy
if true then pep will likely win d epl 4 d 3rd time in a row next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2019
Ibime:

What offer?

er.uditor promised to go cannibal mode on his hand if pep fails to win the league, then ra.umdateur promised to transfer $100 to erudito.r if pep wins d league...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

you are a goat not just a goat, a bald one with beard grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2019
Ibime:

What offer?

We have been begging you to table Dayo matter before Fenibeso, must he die in this Ls ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

er.uditor promised to go cannibal mode on his hand if pep fails to win the league, then ra.umdateur promised to transfer $100 to erudito.r if pep wins d league...

Chei, he is even dying by friendly fire.

When will this season of Ls end?

Serious prayers are needed oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On May 14, 2019
chic2pimp:

I dont need him to decline, he stuck his neck out when many people thought he was crazy. The wolves would have swooped on him if he got it wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2019
Bye Hazard, next stage : Madrid.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

We have been begging you to table Dayo matter before Fenibeso, must he die in this Ls ?

My brother the $100 was used to table his matter before Fenibeso to cleanse him of Ls, but it does not cover what he had already agreed to prior.

What of our brother femiti. Did he come up with the payment plan on Monday or have you forgiven his debt?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:
Bye Hazard, next stage : Madrid.

Running to attach himself to glory as usual

Hidden shakushaku

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
Ibime:

My brother the $100 was used to table his matter before Fenibeso to cleanse him of Ls, but it does not cover what he had already agreed to prior.

What of our brother femiti. Did he come up with the payment plan on Monday or have you forgiven his debt?

cheesy
So nobody should enter bet with Raumdeuter again, as he will start collecting Ws now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hidden shakushaku
i hope when he leaves you leave chelsea fans or you start with pulisic cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hidden shakushaku

On a rescue mission to rescue the team from the filthy hands of bag of beans, Benzema and injury-proned Bale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7261) (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.