Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
The sweeter thing about this win is that Chelsea would be seeded in the UCL next season! However, Hazard and Real Madrid could be group stage opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Robert129(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
7330 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
finally, sarri has a trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:51pm On May 29, 2019
We are the champions grin
Abeg make Cech change Jersey come celebrate with us jare grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On May 29, 2019
chic2pimp:

I saw this comment and without even looking at who wrote it, I correctly guessed right. You need Help wahlai grin grin grin

Na true na.

Imagine an athlete failing at Olympics and coming to rejoice at winning inter house sport

He dey Chelsea for 7yrs couldn't make 1 cl final scored 4 goals his entire career but we are supposed to hail him for winning Sevilla cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2019
Ibime:
Christensen don beast tonight sha
the boy just dey give me joy this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2019
My heart goes out to Thousands of arsenal fans who travelled through terrains unchartered just to get to Baku only to get raped in a final.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2019
PDPGuy:
The sweeter thing about this win is that Chelsea would be seeded in the UCL next season! However, Hazard and Real Madrid could be group stage opponents.

Wrong! Chelsea and Madrid would be in pot 1.... so there’s no chance they’ll meet at the group stage smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:53pm On May 29, 2019
airmark:
Lordfalcao, where's your lacasera alert when needed?
Hahahaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2019
kingBolton:

grin grin grin
You one find trouble

No, Lacasera alert is good for body and soul.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On May 29, 2019
krattoss:
this one weak me embarassed

One day,this will be used against u like the local champion.

Have you ever cared about Iropa cup before? Without Google mention 7 players who played the Iropa final in 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2019
FergieRaww:

Wrong! Chelsea and Madrid would be in pot 1.... so there’s no chance they’ll meet at the group stage smiley
just explain how Madrid will be in pot1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:56pm On May 29, 2019
well Hazard is definitely gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:57pm On May 29, 2019
Even Fadeyi Oloro and Willy-Willy no disappear reach Ozil today.

The baba jazz potent gan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:58pm On May 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na true na.

Imagine an athlete failing at Olympics and coming to rejoice at winning inter house sport

He dey Chelsea for 7yrs couldn't make 1 cl final scored 4 goals his entire career but we are supposed to hail him for winning Sevilla cup

Giroud > Lewandowski

I have reciepts

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 9:58pm On May 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Have you ever cared about Iropa cup before? Without Google mention 7 players who played the Iropa final in 2015
What exactly are this guy's problems?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2019
Lol the camera on Luiz and El pipita. Kante my man made it through injury to play and and was all over the field as usual. Hazard respect he leaves a legend.
kepa, Christensen, Jorginho, Azpi nice work.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59pm On May 29, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Giroud > Lewandowski

I have reciepts
Lewandowski no CL no World Cup no Euro no Europa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:00pm On May 29, 2019
Unlimited22:

loud it for those in the back.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2019
I have an 8am test tomorrow but still I have to listen to what my blud Troopz had to say about the match. He predicted a 3-1 win for them. Never seen such an Irony.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by musicwriter(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2019
Lana1:
Nice write up. But the writer is obviously biased and passes as someone with a deep hatred for Europeans.

He acts as if there was no war or strife in Africa before contact with the Europeans:

1. It is not only the Europeans that knew how to kill. Savagery and killing is an innate characteristic of every man. Not just Europeans. In Ancient Egypt, with all their wealth and power, they constantly made incursions into the middle east killing Arabs along the way. To compare with torture devices invented in Europe, Egyptians often mummified(cut off their tongues and bury them alive) their enemies.

2. Even though, we can blame the way Africa turned out to colonisation, Africans still carry most of the blame. Africans will always be the problem of Africa not the Europeans. In the days of ancient Rome, Numidia(present day Algeria) constantly fought and invaded Carthage(present day Tunisia) till Rome sided with Numidia in the Punic Wars and they both wiped out the Carthaginians while Rome themselves colonised and became Numidia's overlords.
Which is why i agree with Nihilist. There's powerful niggatry at work in Africa which is why niggas will always be the problem of niggas.
At the heart of every colonisation has been some few indigenous people who assisted the invaders in taking over.

3. Even after colonisation, why didn't Africa develop to rival these European powers? Take the American revolution for example. The colonies united and fought to push the British out of their lands to gain their independence. Washington who had the power and made all that happen, resigned from power after the war and went back to his farm from whence he came. As a result, all the American colonies united to form the United States and the country progressed to become an even bigger superpower than Britain that colonised them.
But in Africa, we have greedy leaders like Mugabe and Buhari who want to stay in power for as long as possible to widen their pockets while the masses and their countries slip deeper into obscurity.

Don't blame the Europeans for how Africa turned out. Blame Africans.

The article wasn't about how Europe made Africa poor but ''why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world.'' Take note of the rest of the world because white apologists tend to forget that Europeans conquered not just Africa but other continents. They also conquered Asia, South and North America, Africa. The only reason they were able to do so was because they evolved a culture of carnage and war beyond what other cultures knew. I didn't say so. Read it in Carnage and culture a book by Victor Hanson- he's a white man not a black man.

1. You would never be able to provide sources to show that the ancient Egyptians overran Arabs, cut off their tongue and buried them alive. As a matter of fact, ancient Egypt was a victim of incessant foreign invasions- Hyksos, Greece, Persia, Rome, Ottomans, France, Britain. Interestingly, the Arabs are still there as we speak.

2. Indeed, what Rome did to the Carthaginians was what Europeans did to Africa. If Rome conquered, colonized and wiped out the Carthaginians; why is colonialism not to be blamed for the state of Africa?

3. America = Europe, so American colonization was Europe on Europe. More than 90% of native Americas were wiped out and their land was taken over, the remaining population was insignificant even now. It was the same Britain, France, Germans who carried their culture to America that fought off fellow Europeans. They built America by enslaving Africans.

We can't develop because Buhari, and co; are hybrid Euro-Afro slaves created by the very system. They've been intellectually and spiritually stunted through the language, education, religion given us the same invaders. Read it at intellectual slavery; the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4595660/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:01pm On May 29, 2019
pamcode:
I have an 8am test tomorrow but still I have to listen to what my blud Troopz had to say about the match. He predicted a 3-1 win for them. Never seen such an Irony.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On May 29, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Giroud > Lewandowski

I have reciepts

Keep the receipts carefully, it might be useful at next years Uropa competition for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:02pm On May 29, 2019
Unlimited22:
Bikeman Kepa alert
I don't like that guy, see where Iwobi scored from. But tonight is a good night sha, let's all be atleast glad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:02pm On May 29, 2019
Unlimited22:

Raumdeuter, ngbo? Is ds true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:02pm On May 29, 2019
musicwriter:

The article wasn't about how Europe made Africa poor but ''why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world.'' Take note of the rest of the world because white apologists tend to forget that Europeans conquered not just Africa but other continents. They also conquered Asia, South and North America, Africa. The only reason they were able to do so was because they evolved a culture of carnage and war beyond what other cultures knew. I didn't say so. Read it in Carnage and culture by Victor Hanson- he's a white man not a black man.

1. You would never be able to provide sources to show that the ancient Egyptians overran Arabs, cut off their tongue and buried them alive. As a matter of fact, ancient Egypt was a victim of incessant foreign invasions- Hyksos, Greece, Peria, Rome, Ottomans, France, Britain. Interestingly, the Arabs are still there as we speak.

2. Indeed, what Rome did to the Carthaginians was what Europeans did to Africa. If Rome conquered, colonized and wiped out the Carthaginians; why is colonialism not to be blamed for the state of Africa?

3. America = Europe, so American colonization was Europe on Europe. More than 90% of native Americas were wiped out and their land was taken over, the remaining population was insignificant even now. It was the same Britain, France, Germans who carried their culture to America that fought off fellow Europeans. They built America by enslaving Africans.

We can't develop because Buhari, and co; are hybrid Euro-Afro slaves created by the very system. They've been intellectually and spiritually stunted through the language, education, religion given us the same invaders. Read it at http://www.africason.com/2015/10/intellectual-slavery-most-dangerous.html

bros get out of here.

We dey jolly, you dey talk nonsense with a Manyoo fan.

Go to Bayern thread abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On May 29, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Ramdeuter, ngbo? Is ds true?

Lewandowski doesn't play in Paralympics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:03pm On May 29, 2019
We won a trophy, lost on PKs in a final we beat Pool and Spurs to reach, we finished third. Let's cut Sarri some slack tonight

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Ramdeuter, ngbo? Is ds true?

Iz it true that hidden hazard has 4 cl goals from open play all his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
pamcode:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TarekTamo/status/1133836600553684993?s=08
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:08pm On May 29, 2019
The bad side about this win is that the board go wan soft on sarri now. So prepare for another season with jorginho and the gang. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:10pm On May 29, 2019
Mehn if Spurs win the UCL, they should just dissolve Arsenal as a club grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Joezinho and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.