Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,772 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
eph12:

If he sends his father to beg on his behalf, RM will sign him

Sign him as a curator.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Boa led the Bayern and German defence to win those trophies. Hidden played for Chelsea and Belgium and couldnt make the final. He spent 5yrs begging Madrid

He led a defence, yet not individually honoured after the competition. Led ko, iron ni.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

He led a defence, yet not individually honoured after the competition. Led ko, iron ni.

His aim was to win the trophy not meaningless polling booth awards

Boateng led a defense to win CL and world cup, hidden can't even make a final because he was dancing all over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Oh no! Sarri must stay and complete the work he started in exiling Bakayoko.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Wendie is the GOAT

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2019
How Marina sells a 28yr old with a yr left in his contract for £100m going to £150m is amazing sha.

good luck to Hazard. looking forward to el classico Hazard vs Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Seriously, I'll miss Hazard...I still have not forgiven Ronaldo for joining Madrid, you guys will understand the impact Hazard had especially those who were swayed by the bad belle of Dayo.
Madrid and Barcelona shouldn't have it easy signing the league's best. For the sake of rivalry, I am happy but as a football fan and a fan of the EPL, I am sad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IKON360(m): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Kimbeast post=79094096]

You really don't know anything about Man City and how exceptional Sterling was this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Boateng led a defense to win CL and world cup, hidden can't even make a final because he was dancing all over

What distinguishes players that won trophies are individual awards. Where's Boathands individual awards for leading defence that won the world cup? Neuer, lahm, Hummels, Muller, Kroos, all have, except your calamitous alagolo?

They are already planning to use masquerade to chase him away from the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Ibime:
Oh no! Sarri must stay and complete the work he started in exiling Bakayoko.

seems likely that Sarri is leaving. I wonder who would replace him - hopefully that ajax manager or someone better (allegri)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2019
What was d whole point of sacking Conte, paying him off, employing Sarri den letting him leave... just to employ who

Chelsea are in the worst possible situation

No manager, best player sold, transfer ban, mediocre players.. what else could possibly go wrong for Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

What distinguishes players that won trophies are individual awards. Where's Boathands individual awards for leading defence that won the world cup? Neuer, lahm, Hummels, Muller, Kroos, all have, except your calamitous alagolo?

They are already planning to use masquerade to chase him away from the club.

What distinguishes a player is his performance and how his performance led his team to win major trophies not tagging along like Terry and VVD or just plain useless like Hidden Hazard

Hidden is 28 no CL final, no world cup final. Just twerking all over the field

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38am On Jun 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Seriously, I'll miss Hazard...I still have not forgiven Ronaldo for joining Madrid, you guys will understand the impact Hazard had especially those who were swayed by the bad belle of Dayo.
Madrid and Barcelona shouldn't have it easy signing the league's best. For the sake of rivalry, I am happy but as a football fan and a fan of the EPL, I am sad.

Are you saying these watchers don't have eyes of their own to see an activity former

Its not Dayo that made Hidden score 4 CL goals from open play An attacker scoring 4 career goals in the CL but if na to dance na him go dey forefront
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:36am On Jun 08, 2019
This one don turn Madrid fan sharpish.... grin grin grin

"Our Team"
BlueAngel444:
Perez has spent just half if the budgeted €400m on Eder, Jovic, Hazard those three signings already solve a lot of problems in our team.

Can just imagine our first eleven

Courtois; Odriozola/Carvajal, Militao/Varane, Ramos, Marcelo/Reguilon; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric/Ceballos; Vinicius/Asensio, Hazard, Jovic/Benzema

cheesy grin cheesy grin even with Mendy, or Eriksen. Team looks legit for LA liga and UCL. (but where is Bale, Rodriguez... shocked)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Double wahala for dead body, Hazard joined Madrid when Ronaldo had left and in their worst season.

He is not scared to take on challenge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:
Let's see if hidden hazard will lead Madrid to the CL title

Im very sure he'll do it b4 Neymar leads PSG to a UCL glory.

I'm willing to bet USD50 with you in this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

If Lingard starts begging from now til 2034, Madrid will not sign him for 10m.

Lmao, ds one wey u give eph12 and all Man utd fans pass the punch wey Ruiz give Anthony grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2019
thorrvik55:
cry cry cry

Goodbye Eden Hazard.

Im in tears, my boy is gone!! cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Lana1:

"Our Team"

By their fruits we shall.know them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IKON360(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2019
See how Chelsea fans are so happy with Hazard, the sensible ones of course. The man left with so much love and support even that message to Chelsea, so emotional. Now how Courtios left was a total fiasco.
Then see how Neymar left us 3 years ago to lowly PSG; injury, his sister and Mbappe are all overshadowing him and he left Barca with so much vitriol from Barca fans, me included. I'd like Neymar to come back nd Madrid to sign maybe Pogba too. We'll still beat them sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Lana1:

"Our Team"
Spineless fans everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
I'm here thinking about next season.

Make we first forget say we fit win league first with Man city and Liverpool still hot.

We have no coach
We lost Hazard
We're stuck with Sarri ball..
Can't sign new players.
We dey go UCL..

How we wan take do am sef

W go sweet my belle make we win UCL sha cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2019
With Hazard gone and impending departure of Sarri and injury to our promising players Chelsea is in for a trouble season, I hope Willian, Pulisic and others step up their game else Chelsea will finish in Europa League position next season.
I wish Hazard the best at Madrid because he's the one carrying Chelsea despite his inconsistencies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Reece James broken ankle

The cream of our youngsters supposed to take us through transfer ban season are dropping like flies - first CHO, then RLC, now Reece James
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Now that Hazars is gone. CFC without Eden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Lana1:

"Our Team"
All shekpes are plastic fans na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, ds one wey u give ep.h12 and all Man utd fans pass the punch wey Ruiz give Anthony grin grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Lana1:

"Our Team"

Do u know me undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2019
Amoto94:
With Hazard gone and impending departure of Sarri and injury to our promising players Chelsea is in for a trouble season, I hope Willian, Pulisic and others step up their game else Chelsea will finish in Europa League position next season.
I wish Hazard the best at Madrid because he's the one carrying Chelsea despite his inconsistencies.

willian grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

Spineless fans everywhere

dude u know lana1 has been a fo.ol since birth, don't be quick to react to everything like one though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Ibime:

By their fruits we shall.know them.
u don turn preacher ontop d matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2019
eph12:

All shekpes are plastic fans na.

Haba, not all. Nearly all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.