Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697563 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) (7367) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
thorrvik55:
cry cry cry

Goodbye Eden Hazard.

Great send off note.

I'm emotional, and I can't let go.
I am trying to hold on to you
Though it hurts me so
Gotta let you know
That the love we once shared now is through
Say goodbye to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2019
oboi, its just sinking in that our starting number 9 is Giroud

Willian, Pedro, Giroud.

oboi, we're in serious trouble cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Willian, Pedro, Giroud.

that was d usually front three in Europa abi? Chelsea will survive with d right coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2019
A coach with a 4-2-3-1 plan. a double six (Kante and Jorginho) and a top nine (Giroud)(crosses, through balls into the box)

A great coach is all we need to save 2019/2020 season (and no injured players n players in form)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:

dude u know lana1 has been a fo.ol since birth, don't be quick to react to everything like one though
Oga, go take up your issues with the person that quoted you grin

Also, stop throwing veiled barbs, you pussy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Raumdeuter get ready for another horror show next season, the last strands of hair on your head about to disappear, Haq Haq Haq cheesy

HAZARD is now in the LA LIGA

My Chelsea faithful, let's brace of for a tough season, we go hear whein grin grin Pedro Willian are now the new kings in town embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:

that was d usually front three in Europa abi? Chelsea will survive with d right coach
so we would be playing PAOK in the league or UCL?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Same Giroud that didn't manage a single goal in world cup? same Giroud that has 5 goals in 40 league games for us? Same Giroud that has never scored up 20 goals a season in EPL?

That same Giroud?

Bros slide out my mentions and go back to Madrid

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2019
BikeMan:

Leave that Madrid fan alone.

He never know wetin dey do am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Same Giroud that didn't manage a single goal in world cup? same Giroud that has 5 goals in 40 league games for us? Same Giroud that has never scored up 20 goals a season in EPL?

That same Giroud?

Bros slide out my mentions and go back to Madrid
:-o are u OK? did I make d post about Giroud if won't see hope in that helpless front three u can as well commit suicide. (like u have a choice with d transfer ban n besides my post was abt maybe with a good coach we wud survive)

Fine Chelsea won't survive... are u satisfied undecided smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:
[s]:-o are u OK? did I make d post about Giroud if won't see hope in that helpless front three u can as well commit suicide. (like u have a choice with d transfer ban n besides my post was abt maybe with a good coach we wud survive)

Fine Chelsea won't survive... are u satisfied undecided smh[/s]

I don't have time for your foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2019
BikeMan:

Dumb ass, whether they play Paok or turkey, what difference those it make. will it change the team Chelsea has

Is this the first time a team with average players win a major trophy. U missed d aim of the post n started making irrelevant references

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin

I still want FBS out of my club.
You know what you want means absolutely nothing. Nichevo. Zero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I don't have time for your foolishness.

and yet u still made a stupid quote. I guess that how u show ur level of wisdom.

come d nihilist b4 was a bit sensible n not bickering over meaningless things did u lose that while I was busy

I guess that's what happens when u stay on nairaland for too long

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

May God forgive you. We will remove collar from your neck and give evangelist fbs.

Willian must shine next season. cool
The same Skimple that was chased from his own church. The spirit of Morata still very much after him. cheesy

Skimple my guy, se you don find another church? Please help Ole with his wheel. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

You know what you want means absolutely nothing. Nichevo. Zero.

Guy i saw you went to get baptised in river Jordan.

Now that hazard has gone...Bros, you may need a hattrick to finally deliver your from spirit of unproductivity.

Try idanre and ikogosi make you dey alright cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Lana1:
This one don turn Madrid fan sharpish.... grin grin grin

"Our Team"

Someone can’t support or love two entirely different teams again?! hmmm undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Hazard, despite the stick he’s received over the years, is Chelsea’s best player since his arrival.

The impact of his departure will be felt throughout Chelsea. The blow will only be softened if Abram gets a v good coach as well as a number of creative players.

Without Hazard Chelsea will basically be another Stoke City FC. The only difference will be that they’re in London.

Fasten your seatbelts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

The same Skimple that was chased from his own church. The spirit of Morata still very much after him. cheesy

Skimple my guy, se you don find another church? Please help Ole with his wheel. cheesy

The wheel don lost o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Willian, Pedro, Giroud.

Egbon Niyilist. Hehe. Efi ara buruku bale. cheesy
Chelsea will survive. Na today player dey comot for Club?

Anyway, how's Aiya Napa? That's the place to be. Quiet and blazing sun in the afternoon but comes alive at night. You should try the Pizza Hut there. One of the best I've tasted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Leyqute:
Hazard, despite the stick he’s received over the years, is Chelsea’s best player since his arrival.

The impact of his departure will be felt throughout Chelsea. The blow will only be softened if Abram gets a v good coach as well as a number of creative players.

Without Hazard Chelsea will basically be another Stoke City FC. The only difference will be that they’re in London.

Fasten your seatbelts.

Haba people, so it's all gloom and doom? Did Chelsea not function before Eden's arrival? What da h3ck!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Guy i saw you went to get baptised in river Jordan.

Now that hazard has gone...Bros, you may need a hattrick to finally deliver your from spirit of unproductivity.

Try idanre and ikogosi make you dey alright cheesy

We will be praying for you too. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin
Today is going to be fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Leyqute:

The wheel don lost o
Skimple over to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

Egbon Niyilist. Hehe. Efi ara buruku bale. cheesy
Chelsea will survive. Na today player dey comot for Club?

Anyway, how's Aiya Napa? That's the place to be. Quiet and blazing sun in the afternoon but comes alive at night. You should try the Pizza Hut there. One of the best I've tasted.

I no fit carry my family go Napa lol.

That's Sodom and Gommorah

We dey far from that side.

I'm surrounded by your people sha. Soviets everywhere...kilofuckingde.

The gym I dey now sef, owned by ruskies and patronized by them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Can pulisic operate as a false 9 or a centre forward?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

Haba people, so it's all gloom and doom? Did Chelsea not function before Eden's arrival? What da h3ck!

Before Hazard arrived you had Drogba, Lampard, Terry and a peak Azpilicueta.

Now Hazard is leaving behind Giroud, Jorginho, a declining Luiz and a battered Azpilicueta.

I’m not predicting gloom, just telling you not to be too expectant.

You don’t know what is going on. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2019
krattoss:
Can pulisic operate as a false 9 or a centre forward?

the real question is whether he can operate full stop.

If you dey chop bench for the German equivalent of spurs, what are the odds you can perform in the biggest league in club football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I no fit carry my family go Napa lol.

That's Sodom and Gommorah

We dey far from that side.

I'm surrounded by your people sha. Soviets everywhere...kilofuckingde.

The gym I dey now sef, owned by ruskies and patronized by them
Lol. Russians typically travel to 4 places. Egypt, Turkey, Israel and Cyprus. They practically run everything there. I trust my people. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Leyqute:

Before Hazard arrived you had Drogba, Lampard, Terry and a peak Azpilicueta.

Now Hazard is leaving behind Giroud, Jorginho, a declining Luiz and a battered Azpilicueta.

I’m not predicting gloom, just telling you not to be too expectant.

You don’t know what is going on. grin
Thanks. Are you done now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

the real question is whether he can operate full stop

If you dey chop bench for the German equivalent of spurs, what are the odds you can perform in the biggest league in club football?
Haha. Kilode?
You mean the club spent all that money for a player that can't operate? grin
Marina knows best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

Haha. Kilode?
You mean the club spent all that money for a player that can't operate? grin
Marina knows best.

American products are generally useless. This is EPL not MLS, Bayernliga, Or Fixthelaliga

I don't trust that nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) (7367) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.