Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685174 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
donjazet:

Not that I intend for us to argue over this issue again but you sound somewhat confused when you say a crime is everyone's business but then immorality is no one's business.

So from your logic one can ask, if a man has been caught killing his child, how is it anybodys business? Afterall, it's his child. Do you see the large flaw in your logical deduction?

Rape is a crime.
Murder is a crime.

Adultery is not a crime.

I didn't think it was possible to be this dull.

Maybe Nigeria should criminalise dullness, so that those olopas outside Dakolo's house can at least have something to do by bundling you away from this thread.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nihilist na maduman officially!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Rape is a crime.
Murder is a crime.

Adultery is not a crime.

Maybe Nigeria should criminalise dullness, so that those olopas outside Dakolo's house can at least have something to do by bundling you away from this thread.

Word on the street is that, large muscled men nor dey too get sense!

*Word on the street*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I didn't think it was possible to be this dull

Nihilist, you're one very stupid individual, you must have faced terrible bouts of abuse and molestation as a child to become this very insecure man who feels he needs constant attention on a faceless forum by appearing to be bullish and abusive.

your childhood must have really been a terrible one.
I can only pity your offspring because with a father like you, one would pray the apple would fall far from the tree.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Crayfish09: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Melvyn11:

For someone who hasn’t won a Ballon D’Or or Champions League title and not even scored a single world cup goal his arrogance is irritating.

Wrong
One of his world cup goals is actually among the best in world cup history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Crayfish09:

Wrong
One of his world cup goals is actually among the best in world cup history.
Correct
Ibra has no world cup goal sit down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Crayfish09: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Melvyn11:

Correct
Ibra has no world cup goal sit down.

I cant believe someone who calls himself a soccer fan isn't aware of Zlatan's legendary overhead kick goal against England at the world cup. The goal of the tournament. Well, im a man of peace and i don't participate in unnecessary arguments. Good bye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
donjazet:

Nihilist, you're one very stupid individual, you must have faced terrible bouts of abuse and molestation as a child to become this very insecure man who feels he needs constant attention on a faceless forum by appearing to be bullish and abusive.

your childhood must have really been a terrible one.
I can only pity your offspring because with a father like you, one would pray the apple would fall far from the tree.

Calm down guy. Nihilist and co have been discussing criminal matter since the last 2 weeks, and you have failed to distinguish criminal matter from civil matter. They have been reiterating simple difference between both which you have failed to grasp.

I spent this weekend in my cousin's house, and though we both grew up with Timi and both believe his wife's version of events, we both agreed that it will be impossible to prove 20 years down the line, and as such bringing it up now is ill advised as it will only invite pressure and scrutiny on his family, yet will achieve no conviction for Fatonyibo.

They may have thought they were protecting others from the Pastor by sounding alarm, but the personal cost would be too much for them to bear. Once you accuse a powerful man of rape, he will be fighting for his freedom and he and his agents will put you under pressure and have you living in fear. For example, Stephanie Otobo accused Apostle Suleman Johnson of adultery (not even rape), next thing she saw her own mother rolling on the floor begging Suleman for forgiveness. Apostle Suleman was same time threatening her mother that he has lawyers submitting details to Canada Immigration about her. It didn't take long for her to quieten down after that.

I feel same way that Timi has allowed his wife bite off more than he can chew, and I just pray he can survive this period intact.

The below should let you know that all of this would end up in nothing but more pressure on Timi and his wife. If I was his advisor right now, I would be advising him to deescalate and seek some settlement. One may even recommend making an appearance in COZA to die the matter, after settlement of some millions. You can guarantee that Apostle Suleman paid Stephanie Otobo some millions to die matter after first threatening her with her mother.

https://www.nairaland.com/5313825/charles-omole-biodun-fatoyinbo-may

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Crayfish09:

I cant believe someone who calls himself a soccer fan isn't aware of Zlatan's legendary overhead kick goal against England at the world cup. The goal of the tournament. Well, im a man of peace and i don't participate in unnecessary arguments. Good bye

That was qualifiers bros, if not friendly sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Crayfish09:

Oga legendary Bwhahaha

Baba sit down some where Mr man of peace. It was a friendly match

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Crayfish09:

I cant believe someone who calls himself a soccer fan isn't aware of Zlatan's legendary overhead kick goal against England at the world cup. [/b][b][/b]The goal of the tournament[b].[b][/b]Well, im a man of peace and i don't participate in unnecessary arguments. Good bye
In a friendly match

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2019
@ Ibime, myself and raumdeuter have had difference of opinions about this issue for sometime but never resorted to verbal abuses and exchange. We have had civil exchange of ideas until nihilst just swooped in with his condescension and abrasion.

As for the main issue, ibime tell me, is it not morally wrong for a pastor to be a philiandere?

Is it ever okay for a pastor to be sleeping around with members both underaged or matured?
They have been mischievously justifying the pastor's promiscuity, even twisting the doctrine of Christian churches all in a bid to make it seem okay for the pastor to have slept with multiple partners while being married.

Ibime, the sum of the whole issue is that the pastor DEFINITELY did something wrong here.

Adultery might not be illegal, but for a PASTOR in a MONOGAMOUS marriage, it is WRONG.

More so, no one has the right to tell another person to "mind his business" on a public forum, everyone has opinions on variety of issues here, what is the need of a public forum if not to debate these ideas and learn new information from others?

People like nihilst who resort to verbal abuse at the slightest disagreement of opinions need to check their mental and psychological health.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Jul 22, 2019
donjazet:

Not that I intend for us to argue over this issue again but you sound somewhat confused when you say a crime is everyone's business but then immorality is no one's business.

So from your logic one can ask, if a man has been caught killing his child, how is it anybodys business? Afterall, it's his child. Do you see the large flaw in your logical deduction?

Crime is everybody's business because it's defined by law and if you see a crime you're obligated to report it..
Your example of a man killing his child is murder. The law states clearly that you cannot kill anyone.

Now tell me which law in Nigeria states that you cannot cheat on your spouse. Your outrage is a personal view not a crime.

If you decide to eat pork, some people will look at you with scorn and think you've committed something immoral but that's their opinion. it's not law

you seem to have a problem differentiating between a crime and immorality

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Rape is a crime.
Murder is a crime.

Adultery is not a crime.

Dakolos alleged a crime, now it's out of their hand and the police are forced to investigate the allegations.

you cannot allege a crime and suddenly back away without police involvement. The police are now inviting them to explain how the rape occurred and investigate if whatever occurred was rape.

if it's found to be rape that's grounds to prosecute Biodun, if not rape its left to biodun to sue or forgive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Crayfish09:

I'll like to know which club you support

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Crime is everybody's business because it's defined by law and if you see a crime you're obligated to report it..
Your example of a man killing his child is murder. The law states clearly that you cannot kill anyone.

Now tell me which law in Nigeria states that you cannot cheat on your spouse. Your outrage is a personal view not a crime.

If you decide to eat pork, some people will look at you with scorn and think you've committed something immoral but that's their opinion. it's not law

you seem to have a problem differentiating between a crime and immorality

You keep saying that. I am not advocating for his incarceration as I don't know whether it was a rape or not, I agree that it's a personal opinion,
however I expect people especially his members and Christians to be outraged by his hypocrisy, moral decadence and betrayal of the Christian doctrines upon which they believe.

Please get this straight, I don't know if he raped her or not but one fact is clear, he cheated on his wife and that is NOT okay. It is wrong, and I expect people to hold him morally accountable for his actions and NOT tell me that Solomon had 300 concubines so it's okay for a pastor to cheat on his wife, that's being mischevious.
Anyways, let's just drop the Issue, I'm tired of the back and forth arguments. I just hope you have really understood my point.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Jul 22, 2019
donjazet:

You keep saying that. I am not advocating for his incarceration as I don't know whether it was a rape or not, I agree that it's a personal opinion,
however I expect people especially his members and Christians to be outraged by his hypocrisy, moral decadence and betrayal of the Christian doctrines upon which they believe.

Please get this straight, I don't know if he raped her or not but one fact is clear, he cheated on his wife and that is NOT okay. It is wrong, and I expect people to hold him morally accountable for his actions and NOT tell me that Solomon had 300 concubines so it's okay for a pastor to cheat on his wife, that's being mischevious.
Anyways, let's just drop the Issue, I'm tired of the back and forth arguments. I just hope you have really understood my point.

If his wife doesn't have a problem with his cheating then what concerns you?

You as a Christian, has Fatoyinbo come to force you into his church? Any member of his church is free to leave since he didn't force anyone to come.

There are Christians who are polygamous and he won't be the last one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

If his wife doesn't have a problem with his cheating then what concerns you?
this question is wrong, that she did not complain publicly doesn't mean she doesn't have a problem with it and something does not have to concern someone personally for the person to have an opinion, this is a public forum.

has Fatoyinbo come to force you into his church? Any member of his church is free to leave since he didn't force anyone to come.
Common, we all know that nobody forces anyone physically for you to be a willing participant in a belief system, there are various forms of psychological manipulations that will make someone remain in a belief system.

But he is not in a polygamous marriage. He married one wife and preaches on sanctity.

As I said, I really am tired of this argument, let's just drop it and agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:03am On Jul 22, 2019
airmark:

1-0 without our main man, FBS.
oh so he lost?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Abeg who get this elephant

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Moral compass, very easy to manipulate.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2019
FBS:

oh so he lost?

Yes, a preseason match, like other great coaches in the past.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Abeg who get this elephant

See as useless Boathand dey dance Yahoozee in 2019, behind Hazard. grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2019
donjazet:

Bros you're oiled up and naked except for a bowtie in your profile pic.

And if you hadnt quoted me, i was minding my own business, and hadnt even posted on the thread for 2 days

I think the attention seeker here, is your male stripping äss bros. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Crayfish09:

Bros u no try at all ó. You say "Zlatan's legendary overhead goal against England at the world cup" Haba mana! You for just use Google verify the "fact" immediately after he said u are wrong the first time na.

The goal was scored in 2012 na and dem no play any world cup that year na. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol. A real crayfish.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2019
donjazet:

this question is wrong, that she did not complain publicly doesn't mean she doesn't have a problem with it and something does not have to concern someone personally for the person to have an opinion, this is a public forum.

Common, we all know that nobody forces anyone physically for you to be a willing participant in a belief system, there are various forms of psychological manipulations that will make someone remain in a belief system.

But he is not in a polygamous marriage. He married one wife and preaches on sanctity.

As I said, I really am tired of this argument, let's just drop it and agree to disagree.

Bros calm down!

I understand perfectly well what you are trying to say here. I myself I'm pro-Dakolos in this matter. But what Dayo has been saying is correct to a large extent.( Tho I don't agree they had consensual sexx or an affair like Dayo claimed)

1. If biodun was a womanizer/ adulterer he may have no case to answer. These are not biblical period where people get stoned for having sex with another person other than their spouse. The society has long moved from mosaic laws. We have since moved to criminal law, penal code and some other shiii like that. Beleive me If biodun wakes up next week Sunday and climbs the pulpit with a remorseful face and in an emotion laden voice talks about how he has sinned on the alter by committing adultery, talk about how he has spent months fasting and seeking God for forgiveness and even shed a tear or two while at it; I can assure you all them pastor Flo and the other pastor Busola mentioned in the video that were in the know of the whole rape sàga will follow the script, go to the alter hug him and lift him up from where he kneels, they may also join in the tears shedding. Before you know it the whole church starts speaking in tongue and they will applaud him foe his truthfulness and being a new creature and all.
He probably won't lose members, rather he will gain their affection. It's just psychological. But if you doubt this, take a look at pastor Iginla.

2. I believe she was raped,whether this will be proven in a law court is another thing. Like Dayo said, u are confusing morality for law. I'm sure Timi may have the premonition that they may not be able to get him convicted easily, but is ready to reveal all his dirty linen in the open. I believe the goal is to make sure nobody ever leaves their daughter in the pastor's care alone and if you do so it is at your own risk. Timi has retained the services of Falana and Falana chambers. I'm sure they know what they are doing and don't just want to make noise in the media. I understand the police may be complicit by frustrating their efforts by not taking the matter to court since it bothers on crime, rather they are trying to force them answer for a Trump up charge by biodun.

3. Apostle Sulaiman and a whole lot of pastors have made false prophecies in the past and today their church is not empty. Why? You must understand that some of these men have taken church more than just a place to seek salvation. They've added value added services to church. You knkw in corporate marketing, as part of business development let's say for example you as a bank's ED marketing have high networth customers who have different line of credit with your bank on which they service their various loans, it is only sensible when such client's daughter is getting married you buy some nice present for the couple, you may even go as far as getting a caterer to prepare some nice cuisines just to spice up the wedding( I've actually seen this in play in real life). Now do you think the man will want to leave your bank easily? Even if your bank interests rate jumps, he may likely still stick with you. This means even if the product itself seems not to be giving u maximum satisfaction again, the added services may keep you glued to the product.The same thing applies to churches these days. They dole out cash to members once in a while, they help to pay studio session for some of the youth who sing, they give eye bulging gifts to first timers in the house, they even some members house rent. Now tell me; do you think these people won't be on their side come what may? It's just normal human nature. Just look at that wálé Jana, Ì'm sure his perfume is probably the official scent of ciza

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:

. These are not biblical period where people get stoned for having sex with another person other than their spouse. The society has long moved from mosaic laws. We have since moved to criminal law, penal code and some other shiii like that.

If people who even agree with your 'point' have to literally remind you we no longer live in the old testament... cheesy

This post is however factually incorrect. There is an entire legal system and police force in Nigeria based around backwards ideas and beliefs similar to donjazet's

They are called the Hisbah, and they go around breaking beer bottles and arresting fornicating farm animals.

Donjazet can move to Zamfara and join them when he grows up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2019
What is this I'm reading . . .

Willian has been offered the number 10 ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Lewis Baker moving on loan to Dusseldorf

(1) (2) (3) ... (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.