Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10683902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7447) (7448) (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) ... (19346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Na only church and religious people Shekpe agbero dey get power, Dem dey beat St Patrick dem dey happy. A club wey fit be say na Reverend fathers dey play there

Dem give dem Kawasaki Okada riders dem chop am

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Your ACCA? Make una dey take am easy. No club is worth risking your future over.
These guys are taking home millions whether they win, lose, or draw.

Lwkmd

Bishop, you sef grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
You mean this actually beat our shesi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Well, Okada riders dey always drink Chelsea gin tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Burna boy channelling Fela on this Beyonce album gives me mad life

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
The Sun taking things personal here grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ampadu off to Leipzig. Good loan move for him.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ibime:
Ampadu off to Leipzig. Good loan move for him.
Let them use my boy o. I like him so much, dude can play with the ball

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
So it was Luiz that made the mistake that led to the goal. I hope Lampard has his eyes wide open. CALAMITY Luiz would finish his career prematurely

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
BikeMan:
So it was Luiz that made the mistake that led to the goal. I hope Lampard has his eyes wide open. CALAMITY Luiz would finish his career prematurely
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
BikeMan:

It can't be...

He was given the best player of the match award.

The luiz below must be different from the one dat made the mistake that led to goal grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2019
elrony:

No be ICAN you been dey write before? shocked

Things happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Marcelo thinks you can not compare Neymar and Hazard, man believes Neymar is better

Am shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2019
donjazet:

Mourinho was once a great coach. Sadly, his star has waned, he needs to re-orientate himself. Mourinho of the 2000s was a managerial behemoth.
the main problem is that the players of this generation are no longer as disciplined as player of those time. He should just adapt to the change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Coutinho14:
Marcelo thinks you can not compare Neymar and Hazard, man believes Neymar is better

Am shocked cheesy

Marcelo is a Brazilian. He probably also believes that Coutinho is better than Messi.

Not saying one is better than the other though, just pointing out the fault in your logic.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Marcelo is a Brazilian. He probably also believes that Coutinho is better than Messi.

Not saying one is better than the other though, just pointing out the fault in your logic.
Yeah am Nigerian and i think Chukwueze is better than mbappe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2019
Coutinho14:
Yeah am Nigerian and i think Chukwueze is better than mbappe cheesy

Yes.

And Iheanacho, who couldn’t make it to AFCON; is better than Gabriel Jesus. It’s just that Pep hates him. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Coutinho14:

Am shocked cheesy
Despite Eden Hazard being a current Madrid teammate of Marcelo's, the Brazilian compared the Belgian to his compatriot in an unfavourable manner.

"Eden's a top player," he acknowledged.

"A player of high quality and, like Neymar, he has the quality to be in the top five.

"He's impressive. You can't compare them, but Neymar is better for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Marcelo is a teammate of Hazard and he is a teammate of Neymar

He has faced Hazard in training and he has faced Neymar in training

He said Hazard and Neymar are not mates

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
“Eden’s a top player. A player of high quality and, like Neymar, Eden has the quality to be in the top five,” Marcelo was quoted as saying by El Chiringuito TV.

“Hazard is impressive. You can’t compare them, but Neymar is better for me,” said Marcelo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's obvious marcelo loves ball jugglers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

That one is just pained grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Marcelo don give hazard haters something to masturbate on...

He's coach prefers Hazard... So
Zidane > Marcelo
Ie
Hazard >Nyemar

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ILoveToFuCcK: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Kovacic, a player that has played with Ronaldo in Madrid and played alongside hazard,
He has faced Ronaldo in training and he has faced Hazard in training. He says after Ronaldo and Messi, hazard is nobody's mate

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:

Kovacic, a player that has played with Ronaldo in Madrid and played alongside hazard,
He has faced Ronaldo in training and he has faced Hazard in training. He says after Ronaldo and Messi, hazard is nobody's mate

This one na better uppercut you give apari so. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Marcelo, a Brazilian could be bias in his judgement, I'll take Kovacic who isn't a Belgian more seriously.

I give Marcelo just one season, he'll see the light. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:

Kovacic is probably a worthless footballer who was shipped out of madrid and accepted by Chelsea because they have no choice

Marcelo for many years was the best left back in the world and faced both neymar and Hazard

Marcelo probably has more credibility than kovacic when it comes to judging his teammates

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hazardfan1:
Marcelo, a Brazilian could be bias in his judgement, I'll take Kovacic who isn't a Belgian more seriously.

I give Marcelo just one season, he'll see the light. grin

Marcelo is also a madrid teammate of Hidden and claims shakushaku is light weight when compared to neymar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Kovacic is probably a worthless footballer who was shipped out of madrid and accepted by Chelsea because they have no choice

Marcelo for many years was the best left back in the world and faced both neymar and Hazard

Marcelo probably has more credibility than kovacic when it comes to judging his teammates

Just one season without Kovacic, Madrid midfield collapsed....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Marcelo is also a madrid teammate of Hidden and claims shakushaku is light weight when compared to neymar

Teammate for how long? How many competitive matches have they played as teammates grin cheesy grin

This is a new season, your foolishness has not left you.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Obere4u:

Just one season without Kovacic, Madrid midfield collapsed....
Who is this one? � � I'm sure this is sarcasm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Teammate for how long? How many competitive matches have they played as teammates grin cheesy grin

This is a new season, your foolishness has not left you.

He has trained with hazard for weeks now and he compared him to the neymar he faces in training. He has faced Neymar in competitive games and also faced Hazard
He came out to tell that Hazard is vastly inferior to Neymar

The L belongs to Hidden hazard

(1) (2) (3) ... (7447) (7448) (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) ... (19346) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, anadozie1, a4turitoroman, BlueMann, nihilistjnr, Sarsaproko and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.