Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669792 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7462) (7463) (7464) (7465) (7466) (7467) (7468) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Ibime:

Some started noticing decline way back in 2014. One of the reasons Ancelotti was once said to be intent on Ramires is that Kroos runs too little for a midfielder.(under 10km where other midfielders easily run 12km) and he needs Ramires energy to make up for Kroos laziness.

That same 2014 where he bossed the world cup?ha hasn't been the greatest of athletes in the centre of the pitch,he's just like xavi,there are pure CMF ...that's y zidane had to get that balance of playing caseimeiro behind him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Mad how Lampard has 177 goals, Aguero is definitely finishing top3 and just 40goals behind Rooney.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Most amount of FIFA covers made by a player since the release of the game:

7 - Wayne Rooney
4 - Ronaldinho
4 - Lionel Messi
2 - Cristiano Ronaldo
2 - Thierry Henry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
"Eleven Premier League stars played on after positive drug tests after FA accepted their excuses" — The Mirror

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/eleven-star-footballers-allowed-play-18788338

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
It seems drug use is quite common in football than we care to admit.

Will football in the near future get the same treatment as WWE currently does?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Toni Kroos a carry along na wao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:
Lool Kroos is one of the biggest passengers in modern football. Gbogbo won j'ola Ronaldo. Now that the head honcho has left neither he nor Modric could carry Madrid to the promise land. Dropping disasterclass after disasterclass

Sideways passing merchant

Ur last statement, very true. Mr 2-4cm sideways pass master.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
FergieRaww:

Toni Kroos carry along?! grin
are you this pained cause he left a dying Munich to play for us cheesy
every player has a role on the pitch, why didn’t Ronaldo come play cm for him while he goes upfront to do his work they pay him weekly salary for
argue like a learned man sir smiley
Pained? What a clown. Toni Kroos is a carry along, that is why events at Real Madrid last season did not take us by suprise. After all he was still with us when we lost 5-0 the next season doing his usual passenger work before pulling a KD

Only an accredited Muppet like you would not know Bayern fans are still thankful for his season ending injury from quarter finals that inserted Robben back into the lineup and propelled us to a treble.

The difference between Bayern and Madrid was Cristiano Ronaldo. He has left and now garri has found its level.

Let us see what your wannabe KD can do to lead Madrid to the promise land with his 2-5m sideways passing

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:
Pained? What a clown. Toni Kroos is a carry along, that is why events at Real Madrid last season did not take us by suprise. After all he was still with us when we lost 5-0 the next season doing his usual passenger work before pulling a KD

Only an accredited Muppet like you would not know Bayern fans are still thankful for his season ending injury from quarter finals that inserted Robben back into the lineup and propelled us to a treble.

The difference between Bayern and Madrid was Cristiano Ronaldo. He has left and now garri has found its level.

Let us see what your wannabe KD can do to lead Madrid to the promise land with his 2-5m sideways passing

This is wrong. Bayern never had a quality CB like Ramos in his prime, when Kroos was with you. Alagolo Boathand, wouldn't have made Madrid bench.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
monerozi5590:

Ur last statement, very true. Mr 2-4cm sideways pass master.
I actually challenge any Madrid fan to show me one big game where Kroos made any difference making contribution since he joined Madrid. Or dominated the opposing team's midfield

Don't tell me 2016 Final. Ramos was offside grin and even when shyte got thick Zidane subbed him before 90mins was up.

If we're ranking Madrid midfielders Casemiro, Modric deliver in big games more than he does.

Last season with Modric struggling and Ororo gone was Kroos's chance to dominate and show himself to be a Don but passenger gon passenge

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Toni Kroos a carry along na wao

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you ask them to list midfielders between 2014 in the teams they support, who were not carry along, you gon pull a trigger on some people.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
airmark:

This is wrong. Bayern never had a quality CB like Ramos in his prime, when Kroos was with you. Alagolo Boathand, wouldn't have made Madrid bench.
My friend go and sleep. Ramos was not there when Lewandowski pumped 4 goals past him?

Cristiano Ronaldo would drag Madrid to CL Finals leading them in Goals and assists and you're talking about Ramos and Kroos. Ramos ko Ramota ni

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:
I actually challenge any Madrid fan to show me one big game where Kroos made any difference making contribution since he joined Madrid. Or dominated the opposing team's midfield

Can you back this with a lil dough?

You guys come with wack conclusions always.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:

Lol so what’s the difference between Bayern and Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo ??
no bad blood but you’re brain dead comparing dying munich with Madrid grin can’t you see your mate Nottingham forest to argue history with cheesy

Lol even your president saw the light after his sale but pained souls won’t accept the truth cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:
[s]My friend go and sleep. Ramos was not there when Lewandowski pumped 4 goals past him?

Cristiano Ronaldo would drag Madrid to CL Finals leading them in Goals and assists and you're talking about Ramos and Kroos. Ramos ko Ramota ni[/s]

Stop telling useless stories. Prime Ramos vs prime Boathand, who was better or who contributed more to his team's success over the years?

The difference between your team and Bayern wasn't only Ronaldo, you didn't have leader as your Cb, Neuer saved you most of the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
FergieRaww:

Lol so what’s the difference between Bayern and Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo ??
no bad blood but you’re brain dead comparing dying munich with Madrid grin can’t you see your mate Nottingham forest to argue history with cheesy

Lol even your president saw the light after his sale but pained souls won’t accept the truth cheesy

Leave that mumu, let him be deceiving himself. Some people would just drink palm wine on saturday, and type rubbish.

I was just laughing when i saw some comments on Kroos yesterday. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
airmark:

Leave that mumu, let him be deceiving himself. Some people would just drink palm wine on saturday, and type rubbish.

I was just laughing when i saw some comments on Kroos yesterday. cheesy

It’s amusing seriously!
cause you look at all this and you ask yourself whether some people are football fans or just here to showcase ignorance
Toni Kroos carry along on what facts? they don’t have any cheesy
if an argument comes up that Kroos was seriously below par throughout last season and bit part of the season before that, then that’s an interesting argument that you might find truth in
but oOh well... humans grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
airmark:

Can you back this with a lil dough?

You guys come with wack conclusions always.
I know you're hungry. From Champions League Final, semifinals and quarter finals. Even El Clasico. Show me where Kroos scored or delivered MOTM performance

Don't give me any nonsense whoscored ratings. Strictly goals

And if you can't, how much dough are you ready to cough out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unlimited22:

Bros na here we dey.

Please don't disappear like elrunning or, even worse, HoopLLLLLLLLa

Local man can't even enjoy his vacation in peace. Wetin I do you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
eph12:

Which injury stopped him all these years in the Champions League?

Brain lesion grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
airmark:

Stop telling useless stories. Prime Ramos vs prime Boathand, who was better or who contributed more to his team's success over the years?

The difference between your team and Bayern wasn't only Ronaldo, you didn't have leader as your Cb, Neuer saved you most of the time.
You will never find a Bayern fan comparing Ramos to Boateng. So I don't know this ret@rded gymnastics you're doing here.

Stop coming here to deliver silly and obtuse arguments where there are none.
We know Ramos is better same way we know Toni Kroos was a passenger at Bayern and is a passenger for Madrid.

Ronaldo was the best player on the planet before stepping foot in Madrid. If you think leadership and not Ronaldo leading Madrid to CL titles leading his team in goals and assists was the reason for their success then I'm here to tell you you are on crack! Put Ramos in Bayern with Arugbo ojo Robben and Ribery let's see what he achieves.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:
I know you're hungry. From Champions League Final, semifinals and quarter finals. Even El Clasico. Show me where Kroos scored or delivered MOTM performance

Don't give me any nonsense whoscored ratings. Strictly goals

And if you can't, how much dough are you ready to cough out?

What's the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
This is simple

Rank the madrid 3 starting midfielders Casemiro Modric and Kroos in their order of importance to the team

Rank Madrid starting 11 players when they won 3 CL in their order of importance

Navas Carvajal Varane Marcelo Casemiro Modric Kroos Bale/Asensio Benzema and Ronaldo

Your answer will be somewhere there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
airmark:

Look at this crazeman. Na who you wan finesse? I have given you my terms. If you cannot pull out one game out of a pool of 30+ then you really need to phuck off my mentions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
airmark:

Oga leave that bonehead man cheesy
even Modric that have won the balon d’or doesn’t have more MOTM award than Kroos but does that make Modric a carry along too cheesy
people say total trash at times to sound relevant grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
FergieRaww:

You're one spectacularly daft mofo.

In 2015/2016. Ororo scored 16 goals, no other Madrid player managed 6, Ororo 4 assists. no other Madrid player in the vicinity

16/17. Ororo 12 goals Benzema was the next with 5. Ororo still provided more assists than anyone else in Madrid colors.

17/18 Ororo 15 goals, no other Madrid player managed even 6

By this point if you're not dangerously obtuse you would know that without Ronaldo your team is arguably not better than Nottingham Forest you dingbat!

Bayern won a treble without your yeye Toni Kroos. And now that Olugbala Madrid has left, Toni Kroos has been exposed for the passenger we all knew he was

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good game. Although against a weak opposition, there's lots to look forward to nonetheless. 3-5-2 certainly always interests me and it's good to see that Lampard is taking a bold step.

Meanwhile, the likes of Kovacic and Mount are consistently exceeding expectation, making it difficult for Lamps' decision-making in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
A40:
You're one spectacularly daft mofo.

In 2015/2016. Ororo scored 16 goals, no other Madrid player managed 6, Ororo 4 assists. no other Madrid player in the vicinity

16/17. Ororo 12 goals Benzema was the next with 5. Ororo still provided more assists than anyone else in Madrid colors.

17/18 Ororo 15 goals, no other Madrid player managed even 6

By this point if you're not dangerously obtuse you would know that without Ronaldo your team is arguably not better than Nottingham Forest you dingbat!

Bayern won a treble without your yeye Toni Kroos. And now that Olugbala Madrid has left, Toni Kroos has been exposed for the passenger we all knew he was

Calm down old man smiley you’re 62, you should watch out for Hbp cheesy
i asked you a simple question and you’re acting like a b*tch with low self esteem

I’ll go again (read carefully Old punk a5s)
what’s the difference between Bayern and Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo ?? and i’ll add more spice to it... show stats (Statistics) proving that any of your current midfielders (CM or DM) are better than Toni Kroos... i’ll wait cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
nateevs:
Good game. Although against a weak opposition, there's lots to look forward to nonetheless. 3-5-2 certainly always interests me and it's good to see that Lampard is taking a bold step.

Meanwhile, the likes of Kovacic and Mount are consistently exceeding expectation, making it difficult for Lamps' decision-making in midfield.

Defensively we need work but some of the attacking patterns of play were delightful. Clear message from Frank that he wants the ball hitting the strikers feet early Still would like to see more movement in behind. Our midfield has went from lacklustre to stacked in a matter of months.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus Mason Mount is so so good. It's either between him and Barkley for that remaining spot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
FergieRaww:

Calm down old man smiley you’re 62, you should watch out for Hbp cheesy
i asked you a simple question and you’re acting like a b*tch with low self esteem

I’ll go again (read carefully Old punk a5s)
what’s the difference between Bayern and Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo ?? and i’ll add more spice to it... show stats (Statistics) proving that any of your current midfielders (CM or DM) are better than Toni Kroos... i’ll wait cheesy
Your question is stewpid and I don't suffer fools gladly

I don't know the anus you were excreted from but I've explained why Ronaldo is the difference maker to you in my previous post. If you cannot read then pass the phone to someone who can so they can help you out.

Goals and assists win matches and titles not Passes Completed from CMs or DMs you foolish and decrepit donkey

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7462) (7463) (7464) (7465) (7466) (7467) (7468) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.