Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7465) (7466) (7467) (7468) (7469) (7470) (7471) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Following Hazard's disastrous performance in Madrid so far, Perez has called off Bale's exit from the club.

Many of us are not surprised. I'm sure Perez is angry at Zidane for misleading him to get Hazard. He probably would have told his friends in private that that was the worst business he has done in the last 100 years

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2019
eph12:
Following Hazard's disastrous performance in Madrid so far, Perez has called off Bale's exit from the club.

Many of us are not surprised. I'm sure Perez is angry at Zidane for misleading him to get Hazard. He probably would have told his friends in private that that was the worst business he has done in the last 100 years

This is so wrong. Pius himself said he is not interested in goals or assists but dribbles, take ons, and of course twerks. He has been fulfilling his contractual obligations.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2019
^^^^^Agbayas grin undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

This is so wrong. Pius himself said he is not interested in goals or assists but dribbles, take ons, and of course twerks. He has been fulfilling his contractual obligations.
Hmmm! I think he was blackmailed then. He wouldn't have sanctioned that deal if he had a choice

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2019
A40:
Come and explain to us why Ronaldo also provides double digit assists. Why he led Madrid in assists in 2 of their last 3 CL title runs.

You're one of the many Neanderthals that thinks Ronaldo merely stations in the box and doesn't provide as well

Just come and explain to us why Ronaldo left Madrid and passengers like Kroos who are billed as World class couldn't carry Madrid
why don't you explain to us how Ronaldo despite having double digit goals from 2009 he joined Madrid till he left was only able to win the titles he won from 2014? Why did it take his double digits goals that long before winning the titles?

Ronaldo was carrying all of them to titles with his goals and assists, yet ramos and di maria was saving his sorry ass in the 2014 ucl final, bale came in the against liverpool to save him again.

What am i saying in essence? Football is a team sports and Everyone has a role to play on the pitch. Everyone must play their role for a team to have consistent wins. That Ronaldo was playing his role very well when needed, does not downplay the very good role that the other players were playing. That Ronaldo is at the end of the whole thing does not make him the engine.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2019
eph12:

Mouthpiece of Perez... Thank you for the info.... Next please

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
eph12:

Some people will not like this lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
eph12:

afrodoc2:

Afrodoc, do not be unequally yoked with that agbaya!
I no go warn you again undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2019
obainojazz:
Some people will not like this lipsrsealed
Lovers of shakushaku lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
You people can't even wait for season to start before trolling hazard. What if he performs?
Sha am part of the trolls but let's wait small abeg make L no follow us grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
snrman:
You people can't even wait for season to start before trolling hazard. What if he performs?
Sha am part of the trolls but let's wait small abeg make L no follow us grin
He is destined to flop at Madrid. You think it's Chelsea with no pressure that finishing 4th and dropping 3 goals in 15matches will be celebrated. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2019
I dey miss my man Diggz

We true Chelsea fans still believe Hazard will match the feat of Ronaldo.......He's just getting into the team

Let's give him small thyme sorry time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2019
A40:

I don't know the anus you were excreted from
Choi!

I am deceased.

Tell my mother I kept it real

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Swissh:

He is destined to flop at Madrid. You think it's Chelsea with no pressure that finishing 4th and dropping 3 goals in 15matches will be celebrated. cheesy

thorrvik55:

Hello, sir.

Any update on the progress of the Neymar deal from u, Melvyn11 or Neymar1095 will be appreciated.

We are waiting for the update, sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Victornezzar:
I dey miss my man Diggz

We true Chelsea fans still believe Hazard will match the feat of Ronaldo.......He's just getting into the team

Let's give him small thyme sorry time
I also believe he will add Zanku to his football cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
obainojazz:
I also believe he will add Zanku to his football cool
With a little bit of soapy cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
thorrvik55:

Guy don japa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Willian on Hazard: "He's a great friend. When a player of this level leaves, with the quality he has, he’s missed by any team. He will succeed at Real Madrid too, I have no doubt. In those 6yrs we played together, I decided half of the games, he the other half....” #CFC

grin grin grin grin
Someone should tell me Willian was joking when he said he decided half of our games. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Can we say Xavi is a carry along player since he doesn't score or assist in double digits? Can we say Iniesta is a worse attacker than Terry because Terry has more career goals than him?

Football is a team sport and individuals have different roles, no individual can make a difference without a supporting cast.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
popizaino:
Willian on Hazard: "He's a great friend. When a player of this level leaves, with the quality he has, he’s missed by any team. He will succeed at Real Madrid too, I have no doubt. In those 6yrs we played together, I decided half of the games, he the other half....” #CFC

grin grin grin grin
Someone should tell me Willian was joking when he said he decided half of our games. cheesy
Everything he said was a joke. I can smell the sarcasm from here in okokomaiko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Amoto94:
Can we say Xavi is a carry along player since he doesn't score or assist in double digits? Can we say Iniesta is a worse attacker than Terry because Terry has more career goals than him?

Football is a team sport and individuals have different roles, no individual can make a difference without a supporting cast.

Bros don't waste ur explanation on people that won't listen . For this place ehn, once some people decide this is the line they want to argue, nobody can convince them otherwise. Even if solomon leave heaven come earth to tell dem say dem no dey make sense o, they will rebuke solomon and tell him to mind his polygamous afterlife.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Childhood dream came to pass at 28

I still can't believe Madrid has signed Hazard sha o,especially for his age and his lack of goals. I would swear they would have signed Neymar b4 him or even Mbappe sef.

They need a goal scorer like Neymar or Mbappe cos CR7's departure really affected them.
Cc .....Melvyn11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
thorrvik55:

Should I manufacture news from my ass angry angry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Greatihex:
why don't you explain to us how Ronaldo despite having double digit goals from 2009 he joined Madrid till he left was only able to win the titles he won from 2014? Why did it take his double digits goals that long before winning the titles?

Ronaldo was carrying all of them to titles with his goals and assists, yet ramos and di maria was saving his sorry ass in the 2014 ucl final, bale came in the against liverpool to save him again.

What am i saying in essence? Football is a team sports and Everyone has a role to play on the pitch. Everyone must play their role for a team to have consistent wins. That Ronaldo was playing his role very well when needed, does not downplay the very good role that the other players were playing. That Ronaldo is at the end of the whole thing does not make him the engine.
Ask the I diot why Juventus nor win ucl last season since cr7 is there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
hensben:
Ask the I diot why Juventus nor win ucl last season since cr7 is there.
Keep quiet don't insult king Ororo. Who scored all of Juventus knock out stage goals last season? Sit down some where this is not your hazard stupid propaganda.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Amoto94:

When Barcelona won the CL, In 2011, Iniesta had 7 assists,
When Barcelona won the CL in 2015 Iniesta had 5 assists
When Barcelona won the CL in 2009 Xavi had 7 assists
When Bayern won the CL in 2013 Kroos had 0 assists
When Madrid won the CL in 2016, Kroos had 2 assists
When Madrid won the CL in 2017, Kroos had 1 assist
When Madrid won the CL in 2018, Kroos had 3 assists

So the most assist Kroos had when his team won the CL was 3

Kroos had been part of CL winning teams 4 times, he has a total of 6 assists in those 4 seasons combined

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Melvyn11:

Keep quiet don't insult king Ororo. Who scored all of Juventus knock out stage goals last season? Sit down some where this is not your hazard stupid propaganda.
You are daft if you think this is about insulting cr7. Football is a team sport but most of you talk trash in order to sound intelligent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
hensben:
You are daft if you think this is about insulting cr7. Football is a team sport but most of you talk trash in order to sound intelligent.
You are among the biggest trash talker on this thread. You can never back up anything you say with facts only sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
nyabinghi:
I am not trolling but I heard neymar has scored 22 times since hazard scored last.

I saw this way back in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Same way he came back from hols in 2015 and had a stinker of a year . . .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Football is a team sport and every body has their roles but when the impact of iniesta and busquet( Who is useless by the way) is downgraded you will suddenly erase that part out of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Melvyn11:

You are among the biggest trash talker on this thread. You can never back up anything you say with facts only sentiments.
You see it sad sentiments cos your sentimental mind make you so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7465) (7466) (7467) (7468) (7469) (7470) (7471) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Disturb, lateefGRDT(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.