Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459190 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Once you ar loved, you remain in your loved once heart forever smiley

Nihilist:

I cant believe this many people came to welcome Fernandud to their club...

Do they not have TVs in Spain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2015
We do not need him lipsrsealed

torres2:

We just dey observe.

Will Chelsea spend £200million on Messi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Seconded

mithel:
Which kind nonsense Messi mscheeew he should carry his dwarfness somewhere else jor angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Some facts

Rumours have been flying round at Barca that he’s unhappy with Enrique’s management and wants amove.He has problems with taxes and theonly way to get away from them would be to move country (Something ike this) Him and Cesc are great friends (Messi was one of the ones begging for him to leave Arsenal).
Messi’s wife and Cesc’s wife are best friends and Cesc’s wife said she didn’t know how she would live without Messi’s. Messi is ambassador of Turkish airlines,and that Chelsea’s new shirt sponsor.

Messi is sponsored by Addidas, one of Chelsea’s main sponsors. Messi followed our instagram wink
Cesc’s wife liked a picture of Messi liking ChelseaFC.

He has started following our players
social media accounts Barca having a meltdown, and Puyol being quoted as saying something like "I quit after seeing this side of Barca".
This damages Messi’s reputation.

Messi’s girlfriend just followed us on
twitter. He just followed Jose’s daughter .My coinceince is telling me he is coming. RAC1 are reporting that Chelsea and Barca having conversions,i dont know whether if it is true

Why does he do all that today? After being left on the bench, and then
missing a training session. Is that just a coincidence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2015
^^^

Serious pointers, but. . .

And are we sure this is actually a Mourinho buy abi we are back to the dark days of Abramovich impositions?

Also, for 'rumours' to get this serious, Marina Granovskaia must truly be the badäss executive she's been touted to be. Even if 'Messi to Chelsea' turns out to be okpatah, I'm confident we won't be entering watery sponsorship deals henceforth because of her.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
TreQuartista:
^^^

And are we sure this is actually a Mourinho buy abi we are back to the dark days of Abramovich impositions?

Also, for 'rumours' to get this serious, Marina Granovskaia must truly be the badäss executive she's been touted to be. Even if 'Messi to Chelsea' turns out to be okpatah, I'm confident we won't be entering watery sponsorship deals henceforth because of her.

The Bolded is absoulety correct.. Marina is a Badãss..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
TreQuartista:
^^^

It's more likely that these rumours are just that....designed by Messi and his agent to force Luis Enrique out by appearing to be unhappy.

I don't think Messi is even tempted to move to London, and I certainly don't think that Marina Granovskaia has had anything at all to do with these rumours...

That said, I will willing donate my left testicle to the cause, if it meant Messi would sign for us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Calm your nerves fellas. Look at the technicalities behind such a transfer. I have higher chances of becoming an Astronaut than Chelsea spending £200m on one player. It is not going to happen.

It doesn't even matter that he is ineligible for CL, signing Messi at that figure automatically makes us ineligible for CL. Mainly because, he is not the only player we need.

Go and read news of more plausible transfers. If Barca are not willing to sell for £60m max, spend that valuable time with family.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
chelsea fans can dream.....
you cannot afford messi - you don't have the turnover to afford spending the kinda money to bring a player like messi to london.

only united can afford messi in the whole of england.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
coogar:
you cannot afford messi - you don't have the turnover to afford spending the kinda money to bring a player like messi to london.

Abeg take the dwarf... We no want am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
coogar:

Unless they can afford to stay out of UCL. Then it's cool grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
mithel:

Abeg take the dwarf... We no want am

Bros you don't speak for all of us o. If Messi is available at a reasonable price, I will drive to Barcelona to go bring him myself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
I learnt Adidas is willing to pay part of his transfer fee,
I don't see it happening this season though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Observing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
mikeywise:
I learnt Adidas is willing to pay part of his transfer fee,
I don't see it happening this season though.
I heard fubu,is also willing to split the bill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Real Madrid star Raphael Varane reportedly
WANTS a move to Chelsea, according to the
Daily Star website.
Chelsea are interested in the France star,
renowned as one of the best young
defenders in world football.
But despite so being highly rated, the
21-year-old has struggled for regular
football at the Bernabeu.
However, reports now suggest Varane,
who is valued around £20m, is
desperate to move to the Premier
League to get more game-time.
MIUsoccer.com

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Manchester City could lose Micah Richards to
Chelsea this summer. The defender, 26, is on
loan at Fiorentina but is out of contract at
the end of the season - (Guardian)
Also inter-millan is interested in Mohammed Salah and could move for a loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
pamcode:
Real Madrid star Raphael Varane reportedly
WANTS a move to Chelsea, according to the
Daily Star website.
Chelsea are interested in the France star,
renowned as one of the best young
defenders in world football.
But despite so being highly rated, the
21-year-old has struggled for regular
football at the Bernabeu.
However, reports now suggest Varane,
who is valued around £20m, is
desperate to move to the Premier
League to get more game-time.
MIUsoccer.com

Now this is a more realistic rumor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Imagine a front four of:

Messi - Fabregas - Hazard

---------Costa--------

It's only a fantasy sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
CFCfan:
Imagine a front four of:

Messi- Fabregas- Hazard
Nzogbia - mikel - salah

--------Costa --------
benteke

It's only a fantasy sha

angry undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
CFCfan:
Imagine a front four of:

Messi - Fabregas - Hazard

---------Costa--------

It's only a fantasy sha

Costa will chop bench for Messi.

No way in this world Messi would shift out wide for Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
loool smh too many josephs here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dadehmola:

angry undecided
Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is messi's way of asking barca for a higher salary ,he did dat last season, going publicly on radio which pushed his salary up ,dis happens whenever cr7's salary increases ,maybe he wants to be d highest paid player ,dat his camp is full of badoos

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
^^^

He might actually be angling for the manager to get the sack this time around. Which would really be sad. A club of Barça's stature at the mercy of a player?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
coogar:

wetn dey do u, hu dey follow u drag d dwaf, take am if i want nah ehn

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Official; Mark Shwarzer completes Leicester city move

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
parrotibaba:
Leicester city hijack Kramaric from Chelsea;

Leicester city has agreed to pay €11m for Andrej Kramaric from Rijeka ahead of Chelsea ,it is understood dat kramaric is in England to complete his medicals ...According to kramaric's father, Chelsea couldn't promise his son dat he will be part of d Chelsea squad which usually means dat he will be loaned out if he joined. In d deal with Leicester, he is free to seek for other clubs if Leicester is relegated dis season

Source; Goal.com

Bruh there have been different variations with regards to this rumor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN HAZARD

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emisco1(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN OF THE YEAR IN A BLUE SHIRT. EDEN HAZARD

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Its 24, baby.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), lordfalcao(m), Ellexy, WhoDeyHause and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.