Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Unlike Van Dijk, injury slowed him down. He still had more league goals than Lacasera last season though.
injury have been slowing him down since 1990. What slowed krychowack down, old age ??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Once again, were you mad when you called Krychokewack the best DM in the world?

No, at a point Shevy was also the best striker in the world, but he was a shadow of himself at Chelsea. We don't need to remind you of Adriano too. Some players have annoying short reign span.'

Krychowiak bullied Bisquet in laliga to make laliga team of the season ahead of the spineless spanish. Since Busquets was your best dm, it wasn't out of place to call his boss in the same league, the best dm in the world FOR NOW [in case your memory fails you].
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
lordfalcao:
injury have been slowing him down since 1990. What slowed krychowack down, old age ??

What you coudn't explain was why Lacasera couldn't outscore shakushaku masters last season in the league. His colleague in the team won the golden boot, i dont know why your Lacasera was so useless, that one Arsenal fan had to place a curse on his soul here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you want Dayo is be wasting money when hidden has left grin
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

No, at a point Shevy was also the best striker in the world, but he was a shadow of himself at Chelsea. We don't need to remind you of Adriano too. Some players have annoying short reign span.'

Krychowiak bullied Bisquet in laliga to make laliga team of the season ahead of the spineless spanish. Since Busquets was your best dm, it wasn't out of place to call his boss in the same league, the best dm in the world FOR NOW [in case your memory fails you].

When Shevy went to Chelsea he was old already over 30. Krychokewack is currently 29 and has been finished for the past 3yrs

So once again were you mad when you called Krychokewack the best DM and swore that allhe needs is to move to a big team before we all realize it

He went to PSG

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Unlike Van Dijk, injury slowed him down. He still had more league goals than Lacasera last season though.

Belloti all competition 3480 mins 17 goals
Lacazette all competition 3327min 19 goals

Belloti last major injury December 2017 when he missed 30 days of football
Lacazette last major injury February 2018 missed 48 days of football

So remix the excuses for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Uncle D

We no see your name in the other side.

What's up?

Wetin you take my money buy last season? I hear say you buy plot for Mowe on top my money, You come dey find money to do foundation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
guys please educate me who is responsible for scheduling of match, how can Liverpool be playing on Friday and chelsea on Sunday ? knowing there is super cup few days later
chelsea is at disadvantage here as they are playing away from home compare to Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Singapore1:
guys please educate me who is responsible for scheduling of match, how can Liverpool be playing on Friday and chelsea on Sunday ? knowing there is super cup few days later
chelsea is at disadvantage here as they are playing away from home compare to Liverpool

UEFA looking for ways to punish EPL sides
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

UEFA looking for ways to punish EPL sides
don't start being mischievous now, it's too soon cheesy

it has nothing to do with UEFA by the way, its the FA

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

When Shevy went to Chelsea he was old already over 30. Krychokewack is currently 29 and has been finished for the past 3yrs

So once again were you mad when you called Krychokewack the best DM and swore that allhe needs is to move to a big team before we all realize it

He went to PSG

Ibrahimovic joined Psg at 31 and scored 113 goals in 121. Suarez at 30 was still delivering. Go and sit down somewhere with that age excuse for Shevy. Drogba at 31 was one of the best players in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

When was Adam Lallana's main injury? Has he reurned to that form of 2013/2014 or 2015/2016 , after his injury?
Since Zouma returned after his injury, has he returned to that level he was before he got injured?

Every season one must teach you things we've taught you again. You can't cause problems for me due to your memory issues. I'm done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

[/b][b][/b]So once again were you mad when you called Krychokewack the best DM and swore that allhe needs is to move to a big team before we all realize it

He went to PSG[b]
[b][/b]
Airmark this is the part we are interested in cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Don't turn the amala

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Wetin you take my money buy last season? I hear say you buy plot for Mowe on top my money, You come dey find money to do foundation

Bro I don use your money flex Swedish hoes 2 weeks ago.

I dey go do another one this weekend for Messi side.

I need your money for deposit

Sanwo jor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Ibrahimovic joined Psg at 31 and scored 113 goals in 121. Suarez at 30 was still delivering. Go and sit down somewhere with that age excuse for Shevy. Drogba at 31 was one of the best players in the world.

How many CL goals has Suarez delivered in the past 2 seasons? Ibrahimovic was not different from what Pauleta did in PSG

WHen Zlatan got to EPL, how long did it take for them to bundle him out

Why has Krychokewack at 29 been useless for the past 3-4seasons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

When was Adam Lallana's main injury? Has he reurned to that form of 2013/2014 or 2015/2016 , after his injury?
Since Zouma returned after his injury, has he returned to that level he was before he got injured?

Every season one must teach you things we've taught you again. You can't cause problems for me due to your memory issues. I'm done.

What was Lallanas best form or what was Zoumas best form.

Lacazette got injured longer than Belotti, got injured after belloti yet delivers more than Belotti who is still relapsing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Bro I don use your money flex Swedish hoes 2 weeks ago.
I dey go do another one this weekend for Messi side.
I need your money for deposit
Sanwo jor

Imagine wetin you take my money do. This is why donjazet don mark you say you live a life a debauchery
I will not help you move closer to hell fire

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many CL goals has Suarez delivered in the past 2 seasons? Ibrahimovic was not different from what Pauleta did in PSG
[s]
WHen Zlatan got to EPL, how long did it take for them to bundle him out

Why has Krychokewack at 29 been useless for the past 3-4seasons[/s]

So we only use CL to spot a player that flops in a team? grin

Shevy had 9 league goals in 48 matches, while in that same age, Suarez scored 21 league goals in 33 matches. Unless you want to finally accept that Laliga parade useless defenders, that couldn't stop an old striker. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

What was Lallanas best form or what was Zoumas best form.

[s]Lacazette got injured longer than Belotti, got injured after belloti yet delivers more than Belotti who is still relapsing[/s]

Lallana's best form put him in epl team of the year in the past.

Watch Zouma here in 2015/2016 and put your brain to work. Most of you aparisports members, can't remember what happens few minutes ago, let alone years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sYl3ECkbs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

So we only use CL to spot a player that flops in a team? grin

Shevy had 9 league goals in 48 matches, while in that same age, Suarez scored 21 league goals in 33 matches. Unless you want to finally accept that Laliga parade useless defenders, that couldn't stop an old striker. grin grin grin grin

Suarez has 2 CL goals in 2 seasons that shows a striker on the decline. Chelsea bought an expired Shevy when Sheva was in form he was a beast ask those who watched him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Lallana's best form put him in epl team of the year in the past.

Watch Zouma here in 2015/2016 and put your brain to work. Most of you aparisports members, can't remember what happens few minutes ago, let alone years ago.

At Lallanas best he was average, At Zoumas best he was just an above average defender

Sturridge, Bellerin, Luke Shaw Bertrand also made PFA list of polling booth award. it doesnt make them any better than average

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Suarez has 2 CL goals in 2 seasons that shows a striker on the decline. Chelsea bought an expired Shevy when Sheva was in form he was a beast ask those who watched him

Shevy scored 9 CL goals in 12 matches in his last season at Milan. The highest goal scorer of 2005/2006 expired few weeks after that feat, right? You must be high on Ogbomosho weed, saying we bought an expired Striker. The amala don burn your fingers. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

At Lallanas best he was average, At Zoumas best he was just an above average defender

Sturridge, Bellerin, Luke Shaw Bertrand also made PFA list of polling booth award. it doesnt make them any better than average

And none of them ever named, the England player of the year like Lallana.

Learn from me, i know the sport more than you. Eduardo never returned to his best, after that horrible injury in Arsenal colours. If the likes of Cazorla reads your posts, they will want to slap you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Shevy scored 9 CL goals in 12 matches in his last season at Milan. The highest goal scorer of 2005/2006 expired few weeks after that feat, right? You must be high on Ogbomosho weed, saying we bought an expired Striker. The amala don burn your fingers. grin grin grin grin grin

Its not unusual for players to decline sharply, Torres was banging goals for Liverpool before joining Chelsea and never recovered form, Same with Arshavin Hleb Pappis

I have forgotten more football than you can ever know

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

And none of them ever named, the England player of the year like Lallana.

Learn from me, i know the sport more than you. Eduardo never returned to his best, after that horrible injury in Arsenal colours. If the likes of Cazorla reads your posts, they will want to slap you.

Your foolishness continues to grow in leaps and bounds

What is England player of the year? Is that not the award players like Scott Parker won and players like Danny Welbeck finished runners up?

Welbeck grin grin grin grin grin

Welbeck won the airmark runner up best player

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Is there an overhaul going on at Everton ? Those guys just dey buy. Tottenham sef are now favourites to land coutinho and dybala

Makachukwu, this season we go need enough sedative. E no go easy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its not unusual for players to decline sharply, [b]Torres was banging goals for Liverpool before joining Chelsea [/b]and never recovered form, Same with Arshavin Hleb Pappis

I have forgotten more football than you can ever know

Banging which goals? His last season for Liverpool, he had 9 league goals in 23 matches, which already showed a decline, unlike in Shevy's case. You keep on chating shiits laced wih lies.

Shevy never expired when we bought him, your amalanomic cant work today. Try next time, i have blocked your escape routes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Imagine wetin you take my money do. This is why donjazet don mark you say you live a life a debauchery
I will not help you move closer to hell fire

Fück that bullet-nippled waste man grin

Until he becomes president, I have nothing to fear.

Egbon, your money....I want to eat it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

What you coudn't explain was why Lacasera couldn't outscore shakushaku masters last season in the league. His colleague in the team won the golden boot, i dont know why your Lacasera was so useless, that one Arsenal fan had to place a curse on his soul here.
lacasera in all competition had more goals and assist than your MCM belotti.

Lacazette competition were fellow top and hot strikers.

The only competition belotti had to face was a 35 year old quaglalera who now plays with the aid of a walking stick. Yet couldn't outscore him!!

Oh, I forget he relapsed.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

we know airmark citadel of football knowledge no know ball!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Banging which goals? His last season for Liverpool, he had 9 league goals in 23 matches, which already showed a decline, unlike in Shevy's case. You keep on chating shiits laced wih lies.

Shevy never expired when we bought him, your amalanomic cant work today. Try next time, i have blocked your escape routes.

Everyone with half a brain knew Torres transfered in January.

Last season Mane was one of the top scorers, tell us how many goals he had by January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
lordfalcao:
lacasera in all competition had more goals and assist than your MCM belotti.

Lacazette competition were fellow top and hot strikers.

cheesy cheesy

Fellow shakushaku strikers like Bony, Giroud, Morata.

lordfalcao:

The only competition belotti had to face was a 35 year old quaglalera who now plays with the aid of a walking stick. Yet couldn't outscore him!!

Oh, I forget he relapsed.

I hope you know that Ronaldo is on this table you are stupidly shaking.

Belotti's worst league season looks better than Lacasera's best in Arsenal. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m), GuestReader88 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.