Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529987 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) (7492) (7493) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Greatihex:
Zouma used to be very reliable.

If not for that injury, he would have cemented his place at Chelsea. Painful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

To Man utd and Sarri.
Tah!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
adeyemi2015:

grin

Allison and VVD will give you 12pts, cos it's unlikely for them to concede against Norwich City. But can VVD score or assist in the Match to fetch you extra points? I doubt it!

Meanwhile both Ake and Boly will only turn out 4pts, because they are definitely gonna concede goals with their respective Teams.

In the Midfield, expect nothing from pereyra more than 2pts. B. Silva might not start because KDB is back and fit. Pep is unpredictable with Lineups.

Sterling will start and perhaps might give you 12pts if he's in the mood or churn out just 2pts. But he's definitely worth to be in the Team. Neves? 2pts loading from his End.

Deeney? Expect 2pts maximum from him also. Auba? Because you cap him, then I expect him to at least deliver 4pts for you. Kane?! 6pts at worse is guaranteed.
thanks man... will make some changes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
lateefGRDT:
thanks man... will make some changes

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Greatihex:
chelsea making top 4 will be a miracle?
That is why i pray that Lampard does Everything he knows to make sure we win that super cup and at least use that one hold body for this season
Na just wetin dey my mind be this baba.

Make we just kuku die for pitch today and make sure we win that cup cos this season go long o. See even Spurs and small arsenal dey throw money up and down embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

If not for that injury, he would have cemented his place at Chelsea. Painful.
sure. no doubt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Na just wetin dey my mind be this baba.

Make we just kuku die for pitch today and make sure we win that cup cos this season go long o. See even Spurs and small arsenal dey throw money up and down embarassed
as in eh!! na tottenham own surprise me pass. imagine going for both dybala and coutinho. seems like Levy have finally decided to win the league. they have completed the stadium project, it is now the league that they are going after.

after super cup, we can maybe take one of carabao cup or FA cup very serious. those ones are very winnable. win 7 matches and you have it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
i thought i saw someone share the nairaland fpl code here. i can't find it again. can someone help me. i just registered to try this out for the first time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Greatihex:
as in eh!! na tottenham own surprise me pass. imagine going for both dybala and coutinho. seems like Levy have finally decided to win the league. they have completed the stadium project, it is now the league that they are going after.

after super cup, we can maybe take one of carabao cup or FA cup very serious. those ones are very winnable. win 7 matches and you have it.
I think somewhere somehow, Dany Levy believes they can win the league. Arsenal’s attempt to bring in Coutinho is where I have serious headache. This season would sure be more competitive than the last.

Don’t know why though, a part of me just believes Frank would surprise us all this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purpleprincess: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
What do y'all think about this FPL team? I plan to switch ddg for lloris though.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Greatihex:
chelsea making top 4 will be a miracle
That is why i pray that Lampard does Everything he knows to make sure we win that super cup and at least use that one hold body for this season

Even this Sunday's game, facing united won't be am easy start

imagine going into that game with this first 11

Kepa: Cesar, Andreas, Luiz, Emerson: Jorginho, Kovacic: Pedro, Barkley, Pulisic: Batshuayi

even if Kante starts, or Giroud or even Mount. getting a draw in that game would be amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
purpleprincess:
What do y'all think about this FPL team? I plan to switch ddg for lloris though.

grin

Your DF + GK will honorably drop 10pts. Your MF will reward you handsomely with 12pts, while your FW will churn out 6pts.

My Prediction; you can only get between 28pts and 35pts with this Team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

I think somewhere somehow, Dany Levy believes they can win the league. Arsenal’s attempt to bring in Coutinho is where I have serious headache. This season would sure be more competitive than the last.

Don’t know why though, a part of me just believes Frank would surprise us all this season
i pray so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
adeyemi2015:

grin

Your DF + GK will honorably drop 10pts. Your MF will reward you handsomely with 12pts, while your FW will churn out 6pts.

grin[quote lol nigga always dropping bad newsauthor=adeyemi2015 post=81034055]

grin

My Prediction; you can only get between 28pts and 35pts with this Team. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
David Luiz to Arsenal looking real by the day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:
Arsenal is high on weed. Make dem go sign Jones abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raumdeuter, this news has your name engraved in it.

Two Oyo State Monarchs claim to help Politicians win elections with Juju

High Chief Arogundade Sunday Alade and Chief Sumonu Aromodede of Ogbomosho Land, Oyo State made serious allegation against politicians and public office holders who consulted them for spiritual charms to enable them win electoral positions and juicy public offices but never returned to make good their promises after securing their positions.
Our correspondent also gathered that these high chiefs have strong affiliates with politicians in South-west, South-East, North East and North Central parts of Nigeria and they work hand in hand to perpetrate evil in a bid to gain power to amass wealth unlawfully.

Chief Arogundade Sunday Alade made a claim against a Politian (name withheld) who currently holds a political office at the national level that he is being owed a fee being amount payable for charms and thugs supplied during the just concluded election.

He claimed that charms used were made from blood and parts of dead human beings and he is very sure of the potency of his charms.

He reiterated that this isn’t the only situation where he would assist to gain access to holding public offices, win contracts and also to attain promotion but after gaining power, same people will deny association with traditional belief and powers that brought them favour.

Chief Alade in his words 'I have seen many people in Christian and Muslim faiths, seeking protection and help from these idols and hereafter deny their association and involvement after accomplishing their mission. Many politicians have visited us and we have assisted them to occupy their desired seats.

https://thepunditng.com/two-oyo-state-monarchs-claim-to-help-politicians-win-elections-with-juju/

I no go follow raumdeuter argue henceforth. Ciao. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Arsenal is high on weed. Make dem go sign Jones abeg.

He may leave, we have Rudiger to lead our defence, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

He is leaving... Don't worry wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

Rudiger is still injured abi so you trust Zouma over Luiz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
If Lampard let's Luiz go, he must really like Tomori, I thought that lad would go on loan, maybe to a club like Everton.

Everton self have want to turn to big club, bidding for zaha... top four will be interesting this season, looking at westham, wolves, even Lecester making top four or even top six would be possible.

Arsenal do seem confident of landing Luiz, to even try in the first place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purpleprincess: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
adeyemi2015:

grin

I have a feeling you are being mischievous. Thanks anyway. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Rudiger is still injured abi
so you trust Zouma over Luiz?

Zouma needs to be encouraged to bring back his confidence and become our own Koulibaly. With Kante shielding our defence, i'm optimistic Zouma will do well. Won't be surprised if we score most of our goals through counter-attacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
BlueAngel444:
If Lampard let's Luiz go, he must really like Tomori, I thought that lad would go on loan, maybe to a club like Everton.

Everton self have want to turn to big club, bidding for zaha... top four will be interesting this season, looking at westham, wolves, even Lecester making top four or even top six would be possible.

Arsenal do seem confident of landing Luiz, to even try in the first place.

We are confident because he is pushing for a move and there are a lot of panic buys going on now...

How much do you think he would cost?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:
so we can easily offload another calamity you rate highly

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

This is funny but I won’t laugh undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
First Madrid goal for Hazard

He don slim down finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
David Luiz skips Chelsea training to force his move to Arsenal

Na waooo

https://ngg.ng/2019/08/07/david-luiz-skips-chelsea-training-to-force-shock-move-to-arsenal/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mapoka:
David Luiz skips Chelsea training to force his move to Arsenal

Na waooo

Thank you Lord! We should squeeze £20m out of them for what is essentially our 4th choice centreback.

Here's hoping Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Zappacosta and Alonso go on strike too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ibime:

Thank you Lord! We should squeeze £20m out of them for what is essentially our 4th choice centreback.

Here's hoping Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Zappacosta and Alonso go on strike too.

Same here boss

I just want our deadwoods gone so that by the time we start buying again they won't be a hindrance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mapoka:

Same here boss

I just want our deadwoods gone so that by the time we start buying again they won't be a hindrance

Amen. If those guys could squeeze £18m out of us for a 32 year old Giroud, we must get the same or more for Luiz.

Marina, we no go gree oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) (7492) (7493) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GuestReader88, Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.