Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627906 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
lalaboi:
Plenty people go over scarce for this thread this season. . . I am not optimistic one bit. . If we enter top 6 by season end, we would have done well sha. Our squad is mid table at best
bro a great humilation is upon chelsea this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
SkimpleD:

Allow us to pray fess and commit the season to God or Fenibeso or any other supreme being wey go help us before you bring your matter

You play too much! No allow God change am for you like him change am for Solomon ogbeni lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2019
diggz:

You play too much! No allow God change am for you like him change am for Solomon ogbeni lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:08am On Aug 09, 2019
The Luiz transfer is just one Kain.

Now that we have runners all over the field, Luiz long passes would have come in handy.

But Now, the snake just put us in one kind of mess.

I don't think we have a ball playing centre back again, and no one comes with the vision of Luiz.

A shitty defender though, but he can open up defences with what we are playing this season.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:30am On Aug 09, 2019
My predictions for epl 2019/2020

Winner: Liverpool

Second: Man City

Third: Chelsea

Fourth: Tottenham

Fifth: Wolves

Sixth: Manchester utd

Best player: Van Dijk

Biggest surprise: Pulisic

Disappointments: Manchester utd and Maguire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2019
My fear for this season is that we may confuse Chelsea as Everton...
undecided
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Scopa tu mana

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2019
Spy360:
My fear for this season is that we may confuse Chelsea as Everton...
undecided
grin

You still carry this mumurity enter 2019? When you go learn aturu poyoyo spy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2019
ManBeast:
We have Bakayoko......He will be a good replacement for Herrara

He has the midfielder spirit too
We have enough midfielders......Our beloved bluus dey transfer ban.....So we won't love to purchase him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2019
airmark:

Winner: Man city

Second: Liverpool

Third: Man utd

Sixth: Chelsea

Best player: Martial

Biggest surprise: Fred

Disappointments: Chelsea players and Lampard

Fixed angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
sadly that is our best squad though but i aint confident with that defence.why dafuck did they let luiz go.

Luis wanted to go. where u confident with Luiz cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2019
obainojazz:
cool Things like that happen once in a while... Leicester won epl remember

That you're still left out of such feat owing to your very smallish status speaks volume.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2019
macjireh:

u dare call £8m meager,,,make dem give u DAT moni,,,ur life will never remain d same

Forget it

I don't want to be in the dream land
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2019
diggz:

Lols. Bishop Bishop! cheesy

You don return from your compulsory missionary journey from Ugbokodo community in Okpe? grin

Y’ar welcome almost senior. What does this season have for us sir? Please speak. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Luis wanted to go. where u confident with Luiz cheesy
yes. He might not be too good devfensively but his long passes are highly important to us. He fvcked up big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Thoughts?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2019
[
MichaelBukamzy:
yes. He might not be too good devfensively but his long passes are highly important to us. He fvcked up big time.
Bimffo:
The Luiz transfer is just one Kain.

Now that we have runners all over the field, Luiz long passes would have come in handy.

But Now, the snake just put us in one kind of mess.

I don't think we have a ball playing centre back again, and no one comes with the vision of Luiz.

A shitty defender though, but he can open up defences with what we are playing this season.

there are others who can play those long passes. Kepa can improve in that area, in some teams it's their goalkeeper that plays it.

Jorginho too can drop deep and play it, even Christensen at some point plays those kind of passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2019
BlueAngel444:
[

there are others who can play those long passes. Kepa can improve in that area, in some teams it's their goalkeeper that plays it.

Jorginho too can drop deep and play it, even Christensen at some point plays those kind of passes.
that is true. Las las we go dey alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Looks like Man City is rebuilding to win the league after winning the league back to back.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2019
airmark:

my predictions: neither Liverpool nor city will win the league, atleast definitely not City. Even if they both finish top four, Liverpool will like ur list shows finish above City.

Arsenal will do better than united, Chelsea is more likely to finish 5th, so let's hope for fourth.

Tottenham will fall apart, just like united will but there's more hope for them. (as long as Pogba is in United they will be divided)

I sense injury in City, injury that will change their season badly. a mid table team dropping out of top 6.

VVD won't win best player, no Liverpool player will win it. An odd team player will win it.

The head of an English manager will be called for (but won't be sacked)

A major transfer in January to tilt the title and top four pursuit.

Pulisic will step up but then become at best average (but better than united wingers especially Martial). Pedro will come alive. Willian will be swapped around alot (won't show consistency). Odoi will perform but his performance won't stop Chelsea from buying a winger come August.

Son will score lots of goals and change Tottenham's approach to games.

Wolves will finish 8th grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Leyqute:
Looks like Man City is rebuilding to win the league after winning the league back to back.

wow so we have like £200m to spend next summer. Major squad revamp. CB, CF and Winger. am sure the board is already working on who and who to bring in.

CB for at least 60m
CF for about 70m
winger for about 70m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Swissh:
Lol which club is the biggest in London?
West hamster undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2019
BlueAngel444:

wow so we have like £200m to spend next summer. Major squad revamp. CB, CF and Winger. am sure the board is already working on who and who to bring in.

CB for at least 60m
CF for about 70m
winger for about 70m
That's why I said this season na not to go relegation be the target. Next summer we splash the cash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoMetahuman: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Leyqute:
point and killl manager did again.

keeps spending on a very strong team only just to win local league again (which he wont even win this time).

liverpool came second and still managed to give players out.
this is why klopp is way better manager than that fraudulent apari.
klopp is just unlucky.

just glad chelsea will have enough war chest for next season and we can now experiment with our youth team. and finally putting to bed, the whole chelsea dont care about youth players argument.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
what the hell is wrong with this club lately?

first they hire lampard as coach as such critical time when the team needs the best experience coach considering the resources we have at hand and limitations as per transfer window.

next tammy abraham is given a lead striker role....seriously? can he even withstand Kompany or now David luiz.

then luiz is gone... yes old but experienced. nobody else in that team dishes out atleast 60% precise ariel passes, the kind of balls GIROUD loves.

i have to decide in the next 24hrs if i will see any of the teams games this season because i sense heavy humilation before january itself.

who should the board have hired?
Ranieri!!!

so we can play counter attack, like they did in 2016 when Kante won the league, maybe that might work seeing as that Leicester team didn't have a better defence than us while starting that season but had Kante, Mahrez and Vardy. but we have no one like Vardy. (Tammy grin)

our formation would have been 4-4-2 Kepa, Cesar, Chris, Zouma, Emerson: Kante, Jorginho: Pedro, Pulisic: Batshuayi and Tammy (oh wait Lampard tried something similar in preseason)

Don't forget, Kante is a boss in a 2 man midfield. let's just give lamps a chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lols. Bishop Bishop! cheesy

You don return from your compulsory missionary journey from Ugbokodo community in Okpe? grin

Y’ar welcome almost senior. What does this season have for us sir? Please speak. angry

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
airmark:

Chelsea won't make Top 8 and Liverpool won't make top 3, if they are lucky they get 4th and if they don't 5th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2019
diggz:

lipsrsealed
Boss shey you from South South? Please you and Ibime should hold conversations with Fenibeso on our behalf abeg.

Also, I did reply your last mail. You get am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

Boss shey you from South South? Please you and Ibime should hold conversations with Fenibeso on our behalf abeg.

Also, I did reply your last mail. You get am?

Na only Ibime sabi fenibeso as for me and my household na Jesus we sabi.

I go check the mail

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2019
TBH next season suppose be point and kill for Lampard, especially at the CF, LB, CB and WG positions.

My expectations for this season nor too plenty. R16 UCL, win one trophy (Calabash Cup or UEFA super cup will do) and finish in the top 6 at least.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2019
So nobody is wishing your new number 10 happy birthday here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2019
diggz:

lipsrsealed
Hahhahah! grin grin

Egbon diggz, abeg leave me this morning o.

But Atleast speak positive na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), youngZee23, izzou(m), Ibime(m), kingBolton and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.