Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617796 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7491) (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

Thank u for bringing up hazard vs Brazil.

U guys were quick to rubbish hazard's efforts because he did not score and assist.

Now, because it suits ur narrative, u are of the opinion that Neymar was the best Psg player vs Madrid despite the fact that he did not score or assist and was just there missing sitters all night long...
Who created the most chances for Psg,who had the most shots on target for Psg?
What hazard effort? 0 goals 0 assist 0 shot on target . The only thing he did was beat Brazil 3rd choice right back.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

[s]
Who created the most chances for Psg,who had the most shots on target for Psg?
What hazard effort? 0 goals 0 assist 0 shot on target . The only thing he did was beat Brazil 3rd choice right back.
[/s]

What u wrote up there is absolute trash.

The only thing of note that Neymar did vs Madrid was to miss a host of chances that even Yakubu Ayegbeni would score.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

The only thing of note that Neymar did vs Madrid was to miss a host of chances that even Yakubu Ayegbeni would score.
Show us those chances cheesy I bet you are talking out of your ass cheesy. Let's stake something on it. Show us gifs or link the chances here from YouTube. I dare you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
In case of board man service I am a volunteer wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
One year ago since we signed our manager for a world record fee. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Did you just put vidic and Christensen in the same sentence sad sad

I said he can aspire to be like him in 2 seasons. How will i compare an accomplished defender to a 23 year old.
Read my comment again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
purplekayc:
grin
Welcome to the pride of London. Man ran away from a sinking ship cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

So what happened with his performance in our last uncompetitive game? We ate yesterday, does that mean we shouldn’t eat today.

Should we just overlook the unsatisfactory pair of him & Zouma few days ago because he did well 3 months ago playing beside Luiz?

Even in that game he was a little bit jaded at first

he is not yet the finished product, but with more game time, he will only get better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

True that they're the future but they're not the finished product to man our defense. Christensen is a bit fragile but can become Nemanja Vidic's type in 2 seasons but as at this moment i doubt their grit.
Let's see what Lamps would come out with, as i am not expecting anything .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

True that they're the future but they're not the finished product to man our defense. Christensen is a bit fragile but can become Nemanja Vidic's type in 2 seasons but as at this moment i doubt their grit.
Let's see what Lamps would come out with, as i am not expecting anything .
he will only get better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Show us those chances cheesy I bet you are talking out of your ass cheesy. Let's stake something on it. Show us gifs or link the chances here from YouTube. I dare you.

And u were talking out of ur nose when u claimed Neymar was the best player vs PSG despite the fact that u made this statement below before, right?

Hazard fanboys are getting worst on this platform. 0 goals, 0 assists vs Brazil and France. Did hazard go to the world cup to be counting dribbles.

Neymar did not do nothing of note vs Madrid. Lingard would have even performed better than him if he replaced Neymar in that PSG team that night.

After that match, he went to Brazil for vacation during the second leg and last season too, when his team mates were giving their all during the course of the season, Baba went to Brazil for vacation to bang all those brazilian oloshos all in the name of recuperation...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Mr thorrvik55. We are waiting and then tell us psg best player against Madrid cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

be guided. Neymar had an assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
CALAMITY LUIZ is gone brethren. Hallelujah!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
It was adjudged to touch a defender before falling to rabiot so he was not given the assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:

Twas not a Neymar assist, sir. A Sergio Ramos interception led to the ball getting to Rabiot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Mr thorrvik55. We are waiting and then tell us psg best player against Madrid cheesy.

Neymar did not score or assist in that match despite being an attacker, so he therefore cannot be adjudged to be the best player in the match, remember wink

Have u forgotten the metric u guys came up with so soon, you cannot be rated the best player in a match if u don't score or assist as an attacker

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'm super excited about this season. Let's experiment with our academy products atleast one or two of them much come good. My target this season is one of the cups, then Chelsea not to be relegated. Next season we would splash the money. #KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Imagine running from a sinking ship to a bask of crocodiles grin grin

Nigerian people say, u run from frying pan to fire grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

Imagine running from a sinking ship to a bask of crocodiles grin grin

Nigerian people say, u run from frying pan to fire grin grin
See my nigga arsenal is in a better position than chelshit. cheesy cheesy Your trophyless season is confirmed. Your defense useless midfield slightly ok grin Your attack lead by Willian is the worst out of the top6 teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Sinking ship

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Sinking ship
Chelsea and taking our deadwoods cheesy cheesy.
You just sold your best player even with him you finished 4th last season, transfer ban and hired an average coach. David Luiz knew what was cooking up and decided to come to the biggest team in London grin cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Possible loan deal for Danny Drinkwater to Burnley.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

You just sold your best player even with him you finished 4th last season, transfer ban and hired an average coach. David Luiz knew what was cooking up and decided to come to the biggest team in London grin cheesy.
na you finish 3rd?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

Twas not a Neymar assist, sir. A Sergio Ramos interception led to the ball getting to Rabiot.
okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
grin grin

Sinking ship

grin grin grin

Gallas picture with that captain's band knocked me out.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by piroskey94(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Chelsea finished 3rd last season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
piroskey94:

Chelsea finished 3rd last season
That is to you. To me you finished 4th cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ndidibabe(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Luiz not going to Arsenal. Transfer window closed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
I never expected this transfer ban to materialize, had always hoped it will be lifted. This is one season I'm not looking forward to and I fear the very worst.

I really don't get the optimism on our youngsters, there's nothing out of the ordinary about any of them. I can only hope Lampard will perform a miracle and turn our mostly average players to a formidable team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Drinkwater went on loan right
We can still sell Bakayoko outside England..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7491) (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.