Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,822 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741443 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7526) (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

Hudson Odoi is recovering.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek is recovering.
Rudiger is recovering.
Reece James is recovering.
Kante is recovering.

If these guys recover on time, Man utd will need to win Europa to qualify for UCL, if Chelsea don't fall to play there this season though.

Unfortunately , there's no guarantee they'll rediscover their old form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
rationalmind:

Unfortunately , there's no guarantee they'll rediscover their old form.

That's one thing about injuries.

I fear for Kante, once you rush a player back and he goes down again, his career may be in danger. Lampard reiterated this fact in his press conference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
elrony:

Cristiano-Lionel incarnate!... We go win league this season. Orr Bluus! grin

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

cool

Liverpool go hear am this evening. angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

Oh my bad, i added Hudson Odoi, our goalkeeper.

Ladies and gentlemen, Hudson Odoi, the goal machine:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
elrony:

Cristiano-Lionel incarnate!... We go win league this season. Orr Bluus! grin

Hudson Odoi will score 65 goals in 30 games cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Leyqute:

Super cup. Automatic UCL qualification!

Relegation FC grin
Begone oh ye Pharisee!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lamps should not play Barkley in the left but middle, accommodating him & Mount may not end well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Liverpool are not unbeatable. This is a game in a neutral ground which can go either way. With what we played against man united despite the humiliating result the future is bright for us if we keep faith in lampard.We don't want managers that will perform abracadabra and win carabo Cup in his first season and cart away with millions of pounds the following season when he is unable to replicate his previous success.

I stand with lampard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Begone oh ye Pharisee!

LoL.

Skimple. Talk true. What are your expectations tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Improved is that they signed players in positions they were deficient in and of more quality(the players they signed that is) than most of what the other teams have in said positions.

Chelsea's team isn't better than the other top 6. In many positions, player for player they are not better. They lost their best player and the replacement will need more than 1 season to get to that level to plug the lacuna created by said player. CFC had problems scoring goals last season, that problem will worsen now.

All things being equal is, if United loses 8 of their starters to injury. Or Arsenal get punished by the FA and have 15 points deducted from them. Or Spurs players meet their demise in a plane crash.

I am not offended by the emotional line(s) of reasoning by most of you CFC supporters. Denial is usually the first stage of grief.
at the bold, you have started now.

FYI, i will be pleased with lampard if chelsea finish anything above 6th, but i know why i continued with this conversation and i have gotten what i wanted. Now, let us wait for the season to end.

BTW, why are you not staking you hand in your claims this time around?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

Not sure Kante will start, he got another knock in against those scummies.

I will use Tomori on Mane if i'm the coach, with Azpi it will be ugly. Losing concentration at the back is our albatross.

Saw a clip where Lampard said Willian would start from the bench.

It’s one thing to get our front line to get firing and it’s another for the defence line marshaled by azpi to be compact enough to have sense.

Why not Reece in that defence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:
I would have loved these guys below, meeting again today. I expect them to be the next two Balon dór winners.

Hazard? Balon dór? You mean Fat Hazard or Fat Albert.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Leyqute:

LoL.

Skimple. Talk true. What are your expectations tonight?
Sincerely man, I’m hoping for the worst.

All that is in my head is the 2012 2nd leg Champions league match between us and Napoli ..... same fighting spirit and never give up attitude.

Make we no just lose like Arsenal babes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
I will just be expecting the worst in this Match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
elrony:

Liverpool go hear am this evening. angry angry angry

Supports coming from unexpected places, thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Leyqute:

Ladies and gentlemen, Hudson Odoi, the goal machine:

This is 2019/2020 season under a different coach, with urgency in attack.

If Emerson could improve and he constantly tormented your keeper with shots, Odoi would do more when he returns.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
I hope we keep the scoreline respectable.

Not expecting much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bimffo:

Hazard? Balon dór? You mean Fat Hazard or Fat Albert.

Hazard has slimmed down. He has laliga farmers to deal with, one of those herdsmen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

Not sure Kante will start, he got another knock in against those scummies.

I will use Tomori on Mane if i'm the coach, with Azpi it will be ugly. Losing concentration at the back is our albatross.

Daniel James does not have any respect at all cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Zuoma is currently on mumu levels now. Chris is a sissy. Dude can’t even impose himself on that defense line. Azpi is past it. A part of me believes Emerson can handle Salah to an extent. But Manè go definitely use Azpi joke around.

We should start Willian, Bats or Giroud and Pulisic.

Kante should return to the starting lineup and Kovacic dropped. Mason should be man enough and take his chances sad
what do you mean by the bold? if kante should start, it would be better for jorginho to be moved to AMF or Mount to start as the AMF like in the match against united. while, Kovacic play CM and kante do his DM thing.

Mount looks to me like a player that has creativity in him. jorginho is another of our midfielder that is creative.

if willian is fit, he should start. willian is chelsea most creative player now.

with willian on the left, pulisic on the right and mount/jorginho in the centre, we have enough creativity for a sharp shooter with pace like bats to score goals from counters. while kante and kovacic give us protection and control of the ball that we need when we get the possession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Greatihex:
at the bold, you have started now.

FYI, i will be pleased with lampard if chelsea finish anything above 6th, but i know why i continued with this conversation and i have gotten what i wanted. Now, let us wait for the season to end.

BTW, why are you not staking you hand in your claims this time around?

When I staked my hand before and was right did anybody give me an award? In fact, the only people who acted like they remembered are the people who believed me or wanted me to be right.

If he finishes anything above 6th, that is as good as winning the league. That is how certain I am, that he won't.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
Leyqute:

grin grin

But then they can’t win that either so they’ll have to settle for Carabao cup qualification.
The end is near for the shekpites shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
popizaino:
Liverpool are not unbeatable. This is a game in a neutral ground which can go either way. With what we played against man united despite the humiliating result the future is bright for us if we keep faith in lampard.We don't want managers that will perform abracadabra and win carabo Cup in his first season and cart away with millions of pounds the following season when his replicate his previous success.

I stand with lampard.

LOL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Make Mount sit down for bench o, the boy was not bold enough/ nervous to do some take on's against united. I agree he's for the future but he must learn. Na EPL be this, no be Championship . He can be a replacement for Kovacic, coming on as a substitute.
I for like make Alonso start because we all saw what Salah did to Emerson at Anfield last season. He may have outgrown that sha with him performance at the Europa League final and against united on Sunday.
The whole scenario just dey give me headache, all our experienced players wey go carry injury for this kind time no make sense
i don't understand how alonso is a better alternative to emerson against any salah. seems like you don't know who alonso is.

mount looks promising and will only get better if he continues to play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Saw a clip where Lampard said Willian would start from the bench.

It’s one thing to get our front line to get firing and it’s another for the defence line marshaled by azpi to be compact enough to have sense.

Why not Reece in that defence?

Reece is still injured.

The style of play, requires our players to be able to run with intensity for 90 mins. This is why Lampard needs youngies most.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

Hazard has slimmed down. He has laliga farmers to deal with, one of those herdsmen.

Do you think that Madrid team can win the Champions league under Zidane again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
airmark:

Reece is still injured.

The style of play, requires our players to be able to run with intensity for 90 mins. This is why Lampard needs youngies most.
Not just to run na, to have sense while running
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Eruditor:

When I staked my hand before and was right did anybody give me an award? In fact, the only people who acted like they remembered are the people who believed me or wanted me to be right.

If he finishes anything above 6th, that is as good as winning the league. That is how certain I am, that he won't.

@ the bolded, I remember sir Ramadateur asking u to forward account details.

U can still stake ur hand again this season if u are so sure that Chelsea will finish 6th. Come the end of the season, I'm very sure u will be rewarded handsomely if u were right...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
Eruditor:

thank you. gradually we will get to, "he will need angels to play for him"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bimffo:

Do you think that Madrid team can win the Champions league under Zidane again?

It depends on what they do before the window closes. I still believe Zidane can do something great.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sincerely man, I’m hoping for the worst.

All that is in my head is the 2012 2nd leg Champions league match between us and Napoli ..... same fighting spirit and never give up attitude.

Make we no just lose like Arsenal babes

cheesy

See how this man just lose hope.

And you call yourself a prophet? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7526) (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aturitoroman, MrJaay(m), adexeli(m), Shegzdave, USAfall2024, cephasdultimate and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.