Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7545) (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Kimbeast:

Lampard's Football is madness though. Movement, penetration, combination play and pressing. We 're going to eat teams in possession and on the counter. So much change of pace in our play.
Sarri Deserves a lot of Credit.

Whatever we are playing now as nothing to do with Sarri Abeg. Frank lampard alone deserve the credit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Man Chelsea earned my respect last night, am not trolling you guys for the next 1 month (as long as you don't lose 4-0 again) grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2019
lateefGRDT:
yes
for a very good defender
That will be when we have sorted out a more pressing concerns like a world class striker and maybe winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2019
lordfalcao:
Funny but jorginho'is still playing the number 4 position, some thought he will be chased away from
I'm still waiting for the fans that berated Sarri for playing Jorginho in DM(DLP) to do the same to Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Kimbeast:

Sarri laid down a solid framework for Frank.
which kind mumu frame work? Like playing kante far up the pitch on the right? And playing Alonso every march even when he was the weakest link in our defence.

Lamps came with his. Give him credit and forget about that smoker

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Kimbeast:

I'm still waiting for the fans that berated Sarri for playing Jorginho in DM(DLP) to do the same to Lampard.
Guy shut up. Lamp worked out the best way to use jorginho. By playing Kant and kovacic close to him. They make that work very easy for jorginho because he doesnt have to make tackles again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Make una dey gather positives weekin weekout by May they’ll mould a trophy for u guys with it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Emaprince:
which kind mumu frame work? Like playing kante far up the pitch on the right? And playing Alonso every march even when he was the weakest link in our defence.

Lamps came with his. Give him credit and forget about that smoker
Without sarri it would have taken a long time for lampard to implement his own idea.
Everyone knew kante defensive qualities, but after Sarri he has also shown how he can dominate on the ball. Especially Yesterday his ability to bring the ball forward and not only do tackles was so important for Us. Sarri made the team comfortable playing from the back under pressure which you saw yesterday was very instrumental against Liverpool high press.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Grundig:

There's a big difference.

Kante and kovacic are playing closer to jorginho. That guy can never be trusted. He can't be left alone.

I'd wager that he is still in the starting squad because of his passing abilities not defensive.
You're wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2019
popizaino:

Whatever we are playing now as nothing to do with Sarri Abeg. Frank lampard alone deserve the credit.

You're very mistaken, I believe it does.

Sarri introduced the concept of pressing from the front and being comfortable on the ball.

Those linkup plays and quick interchanges with slick movements we saw yesterday were all introduced by him.

Before Sarri, our primary method of play was to absorb pressure from the opponent and counter with either hazard or Willian or a long pass from fabregas to our striker. With Morata, we would just go to the wing and whip in a cross for him to nod.

Major caveats of our gameplay now was definitely introduced by Sarri.
Don't forget that Lampard is largely inexperienced and is also on an upward mobile learning curve, I believe he and the team has that potential for greatness but to discredit Sarri's impact on our team would be unfair.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2019
popizaino:

Lol so Sarri doesn't take credit for transforming a cross and nod team or pass to Hazard and inshaallah to a team of short passes to open spaces?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2019
donjazet:

Sarri introduced the concept of pressing from the front and being comfortable on the ball.

Those linkup plays and quick interchanges with slick movements we saw yesterday were all introduced by him.

Before Sarri, our primary method of play was to absorb pressure from the opponent and counter with either hazard or Willian or a long pass from fabregas to our striker. With Morata, we would just go to the wing and whip in a cross for him to nod.

Don't forget that Lampard is largely inexperienced and is also on an upward mobile learning curve, I believe he and the team has that potential for greatness but to discredit Sarri's impact on our team would be unfair.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Make una dey gather positives weekin weekout by May they’ll mould a trophy for u guys with it.

Is it ur positives?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Is it ur positives?
By May you will be trophyless cheesy cheesy.
Positive FC. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Swissh:

By May you will be trophyless cheesy cheesy.
Positive FC. grin

And u will be trophyfull by May, dragging the who finished 6th throphy with those scummies... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Is it ur positives?

I no just understand Wetin dey give arsenal fans mouth. That fan group continue to bewilder me, Every new season, you see them feeling confident only for their team to serve them normal shit_ , then you hear their wailings, many go on exile till the end of season, return the beginning of the next season with renewed hope and the cycle of continues. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

And u will be trophyfull by May, dragging the who finished 6th throphy with those scummies... grin
Positive FC ✓✓✓✓✓ cheesy

Transfer ban✓✓✓✓✓✓ grin

Your 2nd best player run go Madrid✓✓✓✓✓✓ cheesy

Average coach ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ cheesy

Two deadwood as strikers ✓✓✓ grin

World class Zouma✓✓✓✓✓ grin

One injury for Alonso to come back cheesy cheesy✓✓✓✓✓ cheesy cheesy

Get ready for a terrible Season grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Unlimited22:
Guys, what do we think about Tomori? Is he good enough to be third CB at the very worst for CFC?

He was good, and quite rapid. Our fastest defender

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Kimbeast:

Sarri laid down a solid framework for Frank.

Which mumu framework? Was it Sarri that made Lampard to play good football with average Derby County players too?

Thank God I now have a team that could create numerous scoring chances and not playing thousands of short passes with no multiple scoring chances.

Lampard said he would find the best way to use Kante and an half-fit Kante already looking like gold. Emerson is looking like diamond. Our players are now shooting well. You ascribed all these to Sarri?

Framework ko, Woodwork ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Guys, Tomori shocked me last night. Dude was so calm with the ball. This is not me trying to discredit Chris for his work rate yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2019
SkimpleD:
Guys, Tomori shocked me last night. Dude was so calm with the ball. This is not me trying to discredit Chris for his work rate yesterday

I remember asking Lampard to use him against Mane because I knew he was superb for Derby and very swift and he times his tackles well. He was Derby county player of the year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2019
krattoss:
lol..

Sari and Lampard formation and squad is almost the same

But individuals and tactics are the little differences
I will not doubt it. Sarri led the blueprint to this successful playing at the back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2019
airmark:

I remember asking Lampard to use him against Mane because I knew he was superb for Derby and very swift and he times his tackles well. He was Derby county player of the year.
His confidence level is high for his age. Knows when to tackle too.

I’m just torn in between starting Mount or Kovacic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2019
airmark:

Your connection Na dead cheesy cheesy cheesy.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Kimbeast:

jorginho' is as important to lampard in mildfield as he is to sarri..

This is something every one cannot see. He is not called akpruka for nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2019
airmark:

So you get Lampard for Whatsapp?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Lana1:
So you get Lampard for Whatsapp?

cheesy
Scummy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2019
One of these days, we are going to have a dialogue about how VVD backs off from the attacker, and plays everyone onside just so he can preserve his "never dribbled past" stats.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Lana1:
One of these days, we are going to have a dialogue about how VVD backs off from the attacker, and plays every onside just so he can preserve his "never dribbled past" stats.

I hope you are not joining Dayo to stupidly blame him for Giroud's goal. I laughed when I saw him posting that Giroud was his man, when he wasn't the closest Liverpool defender to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2019
donjazet:

Those linkup plays and quick interchanges with slick movements we saw yesterday were all introduced by him

two points

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Lana1:
One of these days, we are going to have a dialogue about how VVD backs off from the attacker, and plays every onside just so he can preserve his "never dribbled past" stats.
if not for that pulisic cancelled goal. He was been dribbled like a mumu by pulisic to that goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2019
SkimpleD:

His confidence level is high for his age. Knows when to tackle too.

I’m just torn in between starting Mount or Kovacic.
it should be between Barkley or mount. Kovacic will be playing far from final third in this lampard tactics

(1) (2) (3) ... (7545) (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, ouzo1(m), nateevs(m), raumdeuter, LORDLARGE(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.