Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544150 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
i don't know if where else to get the xA stats. But, from one of the links that i posted you can see that KDB's teammates have also been helping to give him awoof assists, which is the same for every player that ever tops the chart. Players like sane benefit from it a lot.
Meanwhile, some players have been done bad by their teammates, which is usually the case for players like david silva and Hazard.

BTW, you didn't answer the questions. Especially the last one

His last stat showed his XA is much higher than his assist which means teammates are missing chances he created.

You are inferring the wrong thing. You said his XA in previous season must be lower than his assist. This is false conclusion and designed to deceive.

It is either you produce such stat or desist from those deceptions.

DeBruyne big chance creation is double Hazard on average, and his XA will also be double or thereabouts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

Give him 2-3 seasons to adjust to his new role as the successor to Hazard. He will come good. I promise you.

I see a lot of positives in his game, and he will definitely build on the foundation he built under Sarri.
Sarriā€™s foundation was solid, and built with concrete and not even a single brick was utilized.

Bro na so we sef dey see positives for una game o.

See James...the guy positive pass who dem nail to the cross.

Ole ball with 600 passes 2 on target dey roofing stage from where Van Gaal leave am. You guys go soon open permanent site. I believe in you bro.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibime:

It took 7 years of his prime to hit 110 goals.

He would need another 102 to break Lampard record which is another 7 years roughly.

Do you think he would score at the same rate till the age of 36?

it was not 7 years of his prime. He came to Chelsea at age 21. Lampard was older than him before coming to Chelsea. Lamps spent 13 years at Chelsea. If hazard had stayed, he would have needed 6 more years to reach that 13 and he would be 34 years old by then.

Nobody can say for sure what would happen in 6 years time, but if he is to break the record, he would need to score 17 goals every season for 6 years to break the record. It looks possible for me.

But, we don't know if he can score until old age. We will have to see how he scores when he gets to that age to see if he would have been able to do it if he had stayed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibime:

His last stat showed his XA is much higher than his assist which means teammates are missing chances he created.

You are inferring the wrong thing. You said his XA in previous season must be lower than his assist. This is false conclusion and designed to deceive.

It is either you produce such stat or desist from those deceptions.

DeBruyne big chance creation is double Hazard on average, and his XA will also be double or thereabouts.
oga, it was not a guess work, na fact. You Can check for yourself. One of the links i posted has it.
His last stat can not be a base for conclusion because he played a low number of matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
OGA IBIME, this is what i am telling you about.

https://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/2017/11/21/16687422/arsenal-premier-league-advanced-statistics-xg-expected-goals-league-wide

watch how sterling got 11 assists despite having same number of xA with hazard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
undecided

Regular Discourse on this Thread before and after a Match.

Chelsea win...... Hazard!

Chelsea draw..... Hazard!

Chelsea lose...... Hazard!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

I come with facts. We know how Mourinho demanded his wingers to fall deep and how you scummies said it hindered your wingers contributions upfront, so don't go there. Unless you want me to dig your a.sses out. It would have made sense if other wingers were topping Hazard's assists under Mou. He still tried more than all your wingers under Mou. None of your wingers had more than 6 assists.

Now to Fabregas, you exposed your technical knowledge of football. Where are his heatmaps? Was Fabregas required to quickly run the length of the pitch like wingers, while switching from attack to defence?. Did he have more options upfront to give assists than Hazard and did conservative approach helped him to pick players upfront? Anyone that knows football and watched Fabregas then, wouldn't ask that question.

You are even comparing Fabregas that hardly got pressured to a player your team had to ask one of your players to be following up and down for 90mins.

Don't just jump into an argument uninvited, with limited knowledge.

You make my work easier. You should be a coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Mehn FBS too sef na other problem o.

my God

He has gone to River Jordan. Let's be patient.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oasis007:
undecided

Regular Discourse on this Thread before and after a Match.

Chelsea win...... Hazard!

Chelsea draw..... Hazard!

Chelsea lose...... Hazard!
oga, leave us. we are having intelligent argument here grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
oga, leave us. we are having intelligent argument here grin grin grin

grin

Una argument don dey affect im career nah! Injury upon injury coz some Dudes won't stop cussing and discussing him on Nairaland.

Kilode!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
OGA IBIME, this is what i am telling you about.

https://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/2017/11/21/16687422/arsenal-premier-league-advanced-statistics-xg-expected-goals-league-wide

watch how sterling got 11 assists despite having same number of xA with hazard

And what do you see there?

DeBruyne XA Double that of Hazard, same as the big chances created.

Anywhere you see big chances, you should already know how XA is gonna go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

my God

Willian as been our major problem in attack when we had good strikers over the years. If you check the trend of champions league winners over the past few years with fellow players like c.ronaldo, Messi, Ribery, Mane you notice they are got an equally functioning player at the opposite end like Bale, neymar, Robben, salah stealing the moment when the main star players are been man marked or down now compare it with hazard who got Willian and tell me when that good for nothing player ever showed up when it mattered most.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

my God

Willian as been our major problem in attack when we had good strikers over the years. If you check the trend of champions league winners over the past few years with fellow players like c.ronaldo, Messi, Ribery, Mane you notice they are got an equally functioning player at the opposite end like Bale, neymar, Robben, salah stealing the moment when the main star players are been man marked or down now compare it with hazard who got Willian and tell me when that good for nothing player ever showed up when it mattered most. When the chips are down at Chelsea only hazard and hazard rise up to the occasions. Willian as never bailed us out nobody should be me the poo of the league match against Everton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
popizaino:

You make my work easier. You should be a coach

Considering that next year.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
it was not 7 years of his prime. He came to Chelsea at age 21. Lampard was older than him before coming to Chelsea. Lamps spent 13 years at Chelsea. If hazard had stayed, he would have needed 6 more years to reach that 13 and he would be 34 years old by then.

Nobody can say for sure what would happen in 6 years time, but if he is to break the record, he would need to score 17 goals every season for 6 years to break the record. It looks possible for me.

But, we don't know if he can score until old age. We will have to see how he scores when he gets to that age to see if he would have been able to do it if he had stayed.

Lampard 13 years includes 2 years before Abramovic and 3 years as a defensive midfielder in old age, so most of his stats is attributable to an 8 year span.

Lampard put together 7 years of hitting 20 goals at least per season except 1 year when he hit 19.

Hazard never hit 20 goals once.

It's not impossible for him to score 17 goals per season till 34, but it's highly improbable given past record. 17 goals per year is a high number for him to hit consistently, talkless of in his old age, yet a low number for Lampard - same as 16 assists is high for Hazard but low for KDB cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibime:

And what do you see there?

DeBruyne XA Double that of Hazard, same as the big chances created.

Anywhere you see big chances, you should already know how XA is gonna go
what i see is hazard having a mediocre assist number that is not up to what he is supposed to have using his xA number (in a season that was claimed to be one of his most inconsistent and poor season) and i see kdb having a good number of assist that is more what he is supposed to have, using his xA number (in a season claimed to be one of his career best).

now, if kdb had 12... xA in one of his best seasons and hazard had 11..xA in one of his best seasons, can you tell us how 11.. is very inferior to 12..? tell us how kdb is heads and shoulders above hazard in vision and creativity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
what i see is hazard having a mediocre assist number that is not up to what he is supposed to have using his xA number (in a season that was claimed to be one of his most inconsistent and poor season) and i see kdb having a good number of assist that is more what he is supposed to have, using his xA number (in a season claimed to be one of his career best).

now, if kdb had 12... xA in one of his best seasons and hazard had 11..xA in one of his best seasons, can you tell us how 11.. is very inferior to 12..? tell us how kdb is heads and shoulders above hazard in vision and creativity?

I was expecting this, you did well.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibime:

Lampard 13 years includes 2 years before Abramovic and 3 years as a defensive midfielder in old age, so most of his stats is attributable to an 8 year span.

Lampard put together 7 years of hitting 20 goals at least per season except 1 year when he hit 19.

Hazard never hit 20 goals once.

It's not impossible for him to score 17 goals per season till 34, but it's highly improbable given past record. 17 goals per year is a high number for him to hit consistently, talkless of in his old age, yet a low number for Lampard - same as 16 assists is high for Hazard but low for KDB cheesy
i have already found some falsehood in your post.

lampard never played dm, he played cm
hazard hit 21 goals last season

hazard went below 17 goals twice in his chelsea career, one in his first season and the other in that disaster season.

what do you mean by "before Abramovic"? did hazard ever have the kind of team lampard had that was able to challenge for ucl multiple times?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

I was expecting this, you did well.

cool
all these things are just because someone don't have time for argument. when there is time to argue, you will find out that some of the bogus claims that are made here on daily bases are just what they are, BOGUS CLAIMS that can't be proven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
all these things are just because someone don't have time for argument. when there is time to argue, you will find out that some of the bogus claims that are made here on daily bases are just what they are, BOGUS CLAIMS that can't be proven
I tell you, It is annoying to say the least.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:

Carry on, sir.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:
Many assists won't be recorded if you have useless strikers like Morata at the end of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1AmM6Kswc4
this is why you are not intelligent..

The seasons he had Costa and drogba, how many did he drop

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
lordfalcao:
this is why you are not intelligent..

The seasons he had Costa and drogba, how many did he drop

Before you reply a post, read previous and subsequent posts. Don't always act like a partially blind man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

Before you post, read previous and subsequent posts. Don't always act like a blind man.
as in ehh!!

i even saw drogba somewhere in his post.

nna e, raumdeuter is a bad influence o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

cheesy
You sef shock abi? I can imagine all the belloti and Krywochoke in one team with airmark as coach. Jesus cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
eph12:

You sef shock abi? I can imagine all the belloti and Krywochoke in one team with airmark as coach. Jesus cheesy
these man u fans na werey o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:

it is not possible.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

Before you reply a post, read previous and subsequent posts. Don't always act like a partially blind man.
you don't have point..

Did hazard not share the same pitch with drogba and Costa during his time in Chelsea..

How many assist was he able to deliver to them?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
eph12:

Players like VVD, koulibaly, Hazard, Kante, Terry, Essien, Messi, Lampard, Ronaldo will cover up for few injured players and out-of-form players in my team. So no shaking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
as in ehh!!

i even saw drogba somewhere in his post.

nna e, raumdeuter is a bad influence o.
I Dey tell u raumdeuter Na bad influence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, raumdeuter, Obere4u, Ibunkun1(m), Itsrm(m), NinjaMetahuman, a4turitoroman, Puntingnoob, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.