Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why are you angry? when we dey tell una about polling booth awards una no go hear word

Like modric, like van dijk like hidden hazard
Egbon don’t put VVD in the same sentence with Hazard and Modric.

VVD was well deserved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

If he wins one of those, he will counter all your BSs about him here once and for all

And I don't want to hear you turning amala as usual

You just accept your L

Win with a great performance in the final not just carry on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Win with a great performance in the final not just carry on

Lol

Him won start to turn the narrative again

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

Egbon don’t put VVD in the same sentence with Hazard and Modric.

VVD was well deserved.

How was it well deserved? They could have given it to Allison, Mane, Sallah Robertson within the same team without any controversy. Its just a compensation for the winning team. VVD was not better or more important to Liverpool than any of those I named

When Ronaldo won his own awards you could say there is no controversy, No one in Madrid or in Europe will come close to Ronaldo in terms of performance. That is a well deserved award not the Hazard Modric or VD awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Lol

Him won start to turn the narrative again

So when Brazil won the 2002 world cup, the contribution of Ronaldo is same as Roque Junior?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

How was it well deserved? They could have given it to Allison, Mane, Sallah Robertson within the same team without any controversy. Its just a compensation for the winning team. VVD was not better or more important to Liverpool than any of those I named

Egbon, this is your opinion na and it ends here on NL. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

If he wins one of those, he will counter all your BSs about him here once and for all

And I don't want to hear you turning amala as usual

You just accept your L

Same person dat said let Van Dijk win a champions league/ world cup first.

Fast forward one year and Van Dijk has helped his side defend their one goal lead in the champions league final and still yet baba is still looking for a way to hide the massive L on his shoulders...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

Egbon, this is your opinion na and it ends here on NL. grin

Its the opinion of most people who watched Liverpool and gathered stats

For example if you look at whoscored for example gave a rating to the top 10 players in the league last season and had 4 liverpool players in top 10. Check their ratings. You will see that little separated Salah VVD Mane and Trent

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/7361/Stages/16368/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2018-2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
thorrvik55:

Fast forward one year and Van Dijk has helped his side defend their one goal lead in the champions league final and still yet baba is still looking for a way to hide the massive L on his shoulders...

If you cannot read get someone who can read and let him teach you ABC

raumdeuter:

Outstanding world cup final and CL final performance by age 26 which VVD does not have because he was an average defender battling with Yoshida and co in Southampton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
thorrvik55:

The baba no dey tire for amala

If hazard wins one of those, believe me, he must still look for something to say

That time he might resort to him not winning the highest goal scorer or topping the assist chart

Baba no dey tire I swear

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

So when Brazil won the 2002 world cup, the contribution of Ronaldo is same as Roque Junior?

Don't worry

He is still going to beast the finals and choke you will your Ls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

The man no dey tire for amala

If hazard wins one of those, believe me, he must still look for something to say

That time he might resort to him not winning the highest goal scorer or topping the assist chart

Baba no dey tire I swear

You already know. When Ronaldo Neymar Messi etc won the CL they were tops in either goals or assists

Why cant Hidden do the same or you don know say your MCM na fake player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

You already know. When Ronaldo Neymar Messi etc won the CL they were tops in either goals or assists

Why cant Hidden do the same or you don know say your MCM na fake player

Him go do am and choke you with enough L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Messi is a CL winner and world cup finalist. Van Dijk is 27 yet to win a CL nor world cup.

If Messi dies this night, he will be known as the greatest footballer of his generation with many trophies to show. WHat will VVD show

cheesy

Apari Raumdeuter- Ucl or World Cup. But now the Ogbomosho man has shifted the goal post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

Apari Raumdeuter- Ucl or World Cup. But now the Ogbomosho man has shifted the goal post.

Like Boateng showed us his CL and world cup let VVD do the same

raumdeuter:

Outstanding world cup final and CL final performance by age 26 which VVD does not have because he was an average defender battling with Yoshida and co in Southampton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Him go do am and choke you with enough L

When he does, return here and show us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its the opinion of most people who watched Liverpool and gathered stats

For example if you look at whoscored for example gave a rating to the top 10 players in the league last season and had 4 liverpool players in top 10. Check their ratings. You will see that little separated Salah VVD Mane and Trent

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/7361/Stages/16368/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2018-2019
All I see is Hazard being rated higher than your MCM grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

When he does, return here and show us

Settled

And when he does, I want you to be man enough to accept your L

Agreed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Swissh:

No he only said neymar is top 3 in the world. Deliver the L to hazard ass lickers.
he said so in july. Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Settled

And when he does, I want you to be man enough to accept your L

Agreed?

If he doesnt by the end of every season will you be here to accept your L?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

Just bossed everybody

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

Only that Hazard didnt win the league nor the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Only that Hazard didnt win the league nor the CL
and your mcm wasn’t considered for UEFA best player even after playing in both.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Like Boateng showed us his CL and world cup let VVD do the same

Hope you can see the criteria?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

And I mentioned Yuropa semi final and final to you? Who cares about Yuropa cup? The competition that should be named after Sevilla

Which big boy do you see playing Yuropa semi or final? Shey na Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Lewandoski Mbappe or who?

Na useless players like Giroud, Hazard you go see dey brag about Yuropa
go back and read what led to me quoting airmark and then you can come and remove all these things you typed here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
DExponential:

Hope you can see the criteria?

Will this give vvd the biggest trophy in football the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
go back and read what led to me quoting airmark and then you can come and remove all these things you typed here

who told you that Yuropa is a big final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

and your mcm wasn’t considered for UEFA best player even after playing in both.

He won something notable a big trophy not Europa award. By the way this hazard award who won it 3-5yrs ago?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
VVD and Hazard no deserve the best player in their respective UEFA competition...

Na wa for UEFA this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

One of those goals was an awoof penalty and didn't perform better than giroud
2 goals and 1 assist. How was Giroud better than him in that final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

And I mentioned Yuropa semi final and final to you? Who cares about Yuropa cup? The competition that should be named after Sevilla

Which big boy do you see playing Yuropa semi or final? Shey na Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Lewandoski Mbappe or who?

Na useless players like Giroud, Hazard you go see dey brag about Yuropa
Should we name ucl after Real Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Will this give vvd the biggest trophy in football the world cup
Everybody can't win the world cup. He has won the UCL which is your criteria tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.