Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510284 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7624) (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
seankafor:
and how does that relate to football because he made that statement at the UEFA awards
Homo sapien (our specie) will face natural extinction sometime in the future, the same fate homo erectus suffered.

New (eugenic) specie will arise, who will have advanced abilities, be it in football, entertainment, science. They will be superhumans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

Homo sapien (our specie) will face natural extinction sometime in the future, the same fate homo erectus suffered.

New (eugenic) specie will arise, who will have advanced abilities, be it football, entertainment, science. They will be superhumans.
lol..I still dont find the similarity between this and football..
Dude maybe suffering from old age and schizophrenia of recent cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

New (eugenic) specie will arise, who will have advanced abilities, be it football, entertainment, science. They will be superhumans.
Too much sci-fi movie is worrying you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
seankafor:
lol..I still dont find the similarity between this and football..
Dude maybe suffering from old age and schizophrenia of recent cheesy
Lol, he isn't. These things will happen.

Some people already know these.

People that know the past can predict the future.

Future human race that take interest in sports will be super-players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Unlimited22:
So I saw on Twitter that Eden Hazard has been named the Europa League player of the season for 2018/19.

I will still use these awards to troll, but they are an absolute joke. He scored 2 goals and had 1 assist. He played what, 2,3 games?

Olivier Giroud scored 11 goals, won the golden boot and contributed 5 assists.

UEFA and Papa Perez, well done. No wonder Modric won the Ballon D'or.

Remember when someone told you that these awards are polling booth awards and everyone started shouting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hazard played just 2 or 3 matches in the europa league and won the best player

Just can't wait for him to win the ultimate prize

The boy is destined for greatness

Enemies can go hug transformer

Papa perez na man u be

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Dem don cheat Giroud oh.... How on earth did Hazard win this

Polling booth awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
spillo1:

Too much sci-fi movie is worrying you
Why don't you follow the research of the geneticists, biologists, physicists around the world, who are part of the Project 2045?

At least common sense should tell you that we, homo sapiens, will not be here forever, just like earlier species became extinct.

Only a fool will not know that scientists will one day create man. Look at advances made in robotics, stem cell technology, genetics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Remember when someone told you that these awards are polling booth awards and everyone started shouting

Collect your L

Just wait make him win the ultimate prize na dere u go see the real trolling

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

Why don't you follow the research of the geneticists, biologists, physicists around the world, who are part of the Project 2045?

At least common sense should tell you that we, homo sapiens, will not be here forever, just like earlier species became extinct.

Only a fool will not know that scientists will one day create man. Look at advances made in robotics, stem cell technology, genetics.
You are high. Is people like you that believe in rubbish things like big bang theory.Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
spillo1:

You are high. Is people like you that believe in rubbish things like big bang theory.Keep deceiving yourself
I don't have time to waste on dolts. Big bang has nothing to do with belief, but knowledge — evidence-based knowledge.

Don't quote me again to spew your tripe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
A40:
[s]Shut up you sodomite. Van Dijk has merely benefited from being surrounded by a world class goalkeeper and two of arguably the best full backs in World football.

He would never have improved Chelsea without the defensive talent available at Liverpool that has been underrated. Since Allison's injury Liverpool can't even keep a clean sheet[/s]

You asked if they gave best CB award in November 2018, shameless thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

I don't have time to waste on dolts. Big bang has nothing to do with belief, but knowledge — evidence-based knowledge.

Don't quote me again to spew your tripe.
You need deliverance from stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Unlimited22:
So I saw on Twitter that Eden Hazard has been named the Europa League player of the season for 2018/19.

I will still use these awards to troll, but they are an absolute joke. He scored 2 goals and had 1 assist. He played what, 2,3 games?

This is in tandem with how Dayo rates players, he will be happy now. Just show up in the final, that's all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
E be like say this UEFA people dey craze. How many match hazard play?

Eden Hazard, for his exploits with Chelsea, is the UEFA Europa League Player of the Season for 2018-19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Collect your L

Just wait make him win the ultimate prize na dere u go see the real trolling

Discerning people are able to know polling booth awards and spoke out about it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Discerning people are able to know polling booth awards and spoke out about it.

Lol

You must find something talk

I duff cap for you

But he beast the final nah

What else you want am to do again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Unlimited22:

i am very surprised too.

But, hazard had 2 assists and featured in 8 matches. I think he started 6

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kimbeast:
Definitely. Zidane is simply overrated.
Never forget when the Laudrups brother destroyed us at France 98.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Good news Bakayoko will be leaving

Bad news, if not for the transfer ban we may have gone for Icardi €70m shocked (I wonder where Batshuayi will end up)
Good and Bad news FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Lol

You must find something talk

I duff cap for you

But he beast the final nah

What else you want am to do again?

So did Giroud, Giroud also beasted the final and even games before the final where Hidden was missing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

So did Giroud, Giroud also beasted the final and even games before the final where Hidden was missing

But he scored two goals and beasted the final

Abi 1 don big pass 2?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

That's a transhumanistic notion. Cantona is a futurist.

Scientists, especially molecular biologists and geneticists, will achieve immortality sometime in the future.

They would find a way to stop ageing, sicknesses, death.

The current human body, though wondrous, has key flaws. Transhumanists are developing new bodies in the Project 2045, founded and funded by Russian billionaire Dmitry Itskov.

In the not-too-distant future, they are planning to transfer human consciousness (soul) into such advanced bodies to defeat death.

These people are trying to replicate the feats of advanced beings (gods) like Yahweh, Allah, Ra, Atum, and several others, who created our forefathers, scientifically, using genetics and advanced scientific (spiritual) techniques that only very few beings on this planet know.

The transhumanistic idea seems elitist to me and perilous.

Tampering with natural phenomena like death is evil and could spell doom for the human race.
the end is trully near.

When i first saw the article. I shook my head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
the end is trully near.

When i first saw the article. I shook my head
I don't think developing such high tech to transfer consciousness (soul) into another vessel (body) will happen in the next 200 years.

Today's sciences still have a very long way to go, especially in consciousness-related research; they are too materialistic.

There is really no end. It's all illusion. Don't let's go there so as not to derail this thread further.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:
Hazard played just 2 or 3 matches in the europa league and won the best player

Just can't wait for him to win the ultimate prize

The boy is destined for greatness

Enemies can go hug transformer

Papa perez na man u be
that is the effect of being a Madrid or Barcelona player. Em never even kick ball, em don dey enjoy wetin Neymar dem dey enjoy since.

No wonder my nigga no waste time send every every make dem go dey beg Barcelona

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
that is the effect of being a Madrid or Barcelona player. Em never even kick ball, em don dey enjoy wetin Neymar dem dey enjoy since.

No wonder my nigga no waste time send every every make dem go dey beg Barcelona

I dey tell you boss

Papa perez na bad a$s

Neymar no go come back barca, dembele won frustrate am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:
Men don really old here o.

Thank God for we wey dey early 20s 50s grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

any day humans create the normal functioning human and breath in him, then know that God has seized to be God.

The devil will choose some few people, possess them and try to use them to recreate what God has done, rebel against God and all. The foolish ones will join and they won't look beyond to see that the devil is deceiving them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
any day humans create the normal functioning human and breath in him, then know that God has seized to be God.

The devil will choose some few people, possess them and try to use them to recreate what God has done, rebel against God and all. The foolish ones will join and they won't look beyond to see that the devil is deceiving them
Not everything is about God and Devil.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

This is in tandem with how Dayo rates players, he will be happy now. Just show up in the final, that's all.
thank you my brother.
He once told us that the big boys only shine in semi final and finals.

Hazard did just that. He is now waiting for another ucl final to come around so he can steal the show

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:

That's from the religious angle.

No need to derail the thread further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

It's fascinating but not realistic. It's remarkable that someone will even try it. Its one thing to create a machine that walks like a dog,swim like a fish etc but it is impossible to recreate something that has billions of years of evolution behind it. Programming of all the natural instinct of an human into a machine will be impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7624) (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.