Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) (7749) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kalvoken(m): 2:10am On Sep 24, 2019
biomustry:

Probably cos they know he cant compete wit d likes of messi, cr, neymar n mbappe so they chuk am inside kante, busi, krischociwak n guendouzi

How come the good neymar was no where near the list, as he good reach?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:35am On Sep 24, 2019
kalvoken:

neymar is no midfielder bro n i he was injured last season na

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:58am On Sep 24, 2019
airmark:

You said more than this against VVD, you will always follow your apari mentor foolishly.

But when jungle matured and L was smashed on your forehead, you became sober, asking funny questions.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What does your quote prove? Was VVD not sodomized by Red Star Belgrade farmers?

I never did say VVD was a bad defender just grossly overrated and we are seeing it this season. Since Allison's injury Liverpool can't buy a clean sheet. 1 clean sheet in 8 matches and people with working eyes are now seeing

Hazard is a well known tried and tested disappointment in elite Europe. The book has closed for that one. The likes of Salah and Mane didn't need to play 5 seasons in CL before making impact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25am On Sep 24, 2019
kalvoken:

Neymar ws competing with Messi and Ronaldo while they smuggle Hazard into midfield to compete against Modric DeJong, Kante Vidal Busquets and co so he can have a chance

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Mapoka:
I come in peace

Let me drop this here

See dem smiling like thieves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Ibime:

Any thought on this years polling booth awards? Especially those 4 in the pictures Hazard Marcelo Modric Ramos

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Any thought on this years polling booth awards? Especially those 4 in the pictures Hazard Marcelo Modric Ramos

I've always separated deserved awards from polling booth. Most of Iniesta, Modric, Dani Alves, Marcelo, Pique and Hazard awards have been polling booth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Real Madrid had one of their worst seasons in years and 3 of their players (from that season) make the squad. LOL

No Man City player.

Barca that whitewashed RM all season and got to the UCL semis - only Messi.

But a team that won fvckall. Had shambolic after shambolic performances. Got beat by Ajax in the 2nd round.

Had 3 players. LOL.

And I am supposed to take that list seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Eruditor:
Real Madrid had one of their worst seasons in years and 3 of their players (from that season) make the squad. LOL

No Man City player.

But a team that won fvckall. Had shambolic after shambolic performances. Got beat by Ajax in the 2nd round.

Had 3 players. LOL.

Madrid finished the season trophyless

Crashed out in the CL second round to Ajax
Finished the league 19points behind the winners
Crashed out of Copa del rey in semi
Lost Super cup to Atletico

Yet has 3 to 4 players out of 11

As in Marcelo will watch last season and think he deserved to be ahead of Robertson. Marcelo wasnt even in Copa America squad.
Modric sef will watch last season see Fabinho and Bernardo and think he deserves the spot

Sergio Ramos as right back, How many times has Ramos played Right Back in the last 10yrs

But to some people na these type of polling booth ballot box awards matter not performance on the field abi which on field performance will Madrid 4 players point to

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Ibime:

Papa Perez doing his work

Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Mapoka:

Papa Perez doing his work

Lol

I don't think Perez is paying captain of Tahiti or Indonesian league players to vote for his players. Although I would not put it beyond him.

You have to realise most professional footballers who vote on these things are poor and either don't have the time or money to stay current by watching games. Or they are rich and have better things to do than watch foreign leagues.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Ibime:

I don't think Perez is paying captain of Tahiti or Indonesian league players to vote for his players. Although I would not put it beyond him.

You have to realise most professional footballers who vote on these things are poor and either don't have the time or money to stay current by watching games. Or they are rich and have better things to do than watch foreign leagues.

You are absolutely right

Spot on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Madrid finished the season trophyless

Crashed out in the CL second round to Ajax
Finished the league 19points behind the winners
Crashed out of Copa del rey in semi
Lost Super cup to Atletico

Yet has 3 to 4 players out of 11

As in Marcelo will watch last season and think he deserved to be ahead of Robertson. Marcelo wasnt even in Copa America squad.
Modric sef will watch last season see Fabinho and Bernardo and think he deserves the spot

Sergio Ramos as right back, How many times has Ramos played Right Back in the last 10yrs

But to some people na these type of polling booth ballot box awards matter not performance on the field abi which on field performance will Madrid 4 players point to
That’s not how this works, it is not an actual 11 with 2 cbs, 2 full backs . It’s just 4 defenders regardless of role, same as 3 midfielders, and 3 forwards. It could also have been 4 rightback/left back if fifa thought they were the best 4 defenders in the world. Ramos isn’t shoehorned at right back. Case in point, the ‘2nd xi’ has Dani Alves, Robertson, Trent, and Jordi Alba as the defenders. All fullbacks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Hazard made FIFA Fifpro best 11....Griezmann and Neymar dey house dey play Ludo. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
lol something dy find way attach am on.. even Sergio Ramos na right back for the eleven..

I laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Kimbeast:
What is Marcelo,modric and even hazard doing in FIFA Eleven. How can people take the award seriously when it's not base on merit.
lol na that Marcelo inclusion I don't understand.. why hazard in mildfield biko? When they are mildfielders to be included
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2019
lordfalcao:
lol na that Marcelo inclusion I don't understand.. why hazard in mildfield biko? When they are mildfielders to be included

hazard, he’s been categorised as a midfielder in 2018, 2017 and 2016 as well so didn't start this year . For some weird reason FIFA thinks he is a midfielder. Marcelo was not even top10 in his position this past season. He was even benched for Reguilon at some point. The XI is a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Full voting of the FIFPro TOTY selection.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Kimbeast:
well deserved in the mid field catergory considering the fact that no players in that category did anything hazard did last season.

can't say for modrid though. bernado should have replaced modric.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Neymar ws competing with Messi and Ronaldo while they smuggle Hazard into midfield to compete against Modric DeJong, Kante Vidal Busquets and co so he can have a chance

This guy, wetin Hazard do you?
He's among the best 11 in the world chosen by professional footballers and coaches who knows more than you do.
Leave this bloke alone .
He no good, he no good, na shaku shaku him dey dance for field and dem dey include am among best 11 ,where your Neymar dey?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2019
airmark:

Your colleagues are like, will you go and sit down grin
The number one question on every football loving fan now is, "Is hidden now among the midfielders"?

Some are even following up the question with, "Did he fail as an attacker"?

It's a phucking disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

When I dey tell everyone about polling booth awards for many yrs una say something else

Imagine Hazard in midfield, Ramos in right back.
It's so sad, this shouldn't be happening in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Kimbeast:

Andrew Robertson should be ahead of Marcelo in that order and what football did Dani Alves kicked last season to justify his inclusion.
They have profaned this Award.
Mane and Robertson deserved to be on that list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2019
eph12:

The number one question on every football loving fan now is, "Is hidden now among the midfielders"?

It's a phucking disgrace

He was even put in a central midfield position.

What a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2019
I never knew Hazard was a central midfielder last season o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2019
grin

Raumdeuter is finally vindicated. This is worst ever FIFA XI IMO. It clearly shows that it's indeed a popularity Contest. Most of the Coaches and Captains voted based on Players' Names and Pedigrees.

Nonsense and Musa!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Raumdeuter is finally vindicated. This is worst ever FIFA XI IMO. It clearly shows that it's indeed a popularity Contest. Most of the Coaches and Captains voted based on Players' Names and Pedigrees.

Nonsense and Musa!

Even raumdeuter has abandoned this unfruitful line. Unless you want to tell me that De Ligt is more popular than Pique and Mbappe is more popular than Neymar.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Eruditor:

No Man City player.

Had 3 players. LOL.

Who else among that disgraceful Barca team that foolishly bowed to Liverpool, deserved to be on the list? Liverpool fans should be the ones complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
eph12:

It's a phucking disgrace

When the likes of Pogba failed to deliver, busy fighting with his coach, they needed to fill that slot with a credible player that was busy carrying his team from the middle straight to attacking third, scoring spectacular goals. Blame the brilliance of Messi and Ronaldo and uselessness of midfielders like Pogba, Vidal and co.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Allison -- Trent, Robertson Deligt, Pique, Fabinho, Bernardo, DeJong- Messi Ronaldo Mane
pique for one of vvd or matip
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
lordfalcao:
pique for one of vvd or matip

Musa is finally blind. Who put Matip in any list, for spineless Pique to replace?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
airmark:

When the likes of Pogba failed to deliver, busy fighting with his coach, they needed to fill that slot with a credible player that was busy carrying his team from the middle straight to attacking third, scoring spectacular goals. Blame the brilliance of Messi and Ronaldo and uselessness of midfielders like Pogba, Vidal and co.
So we are back to blaming everybody just so hidden can look good? This is not the game I fell in love with angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) (7749) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), nihilistjnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.