Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698350 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

You no say all this one na useless talk sha?

What is useless is Hazard an attacker who couldnt compete with his mates in attack and going to midfield to pick award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is useless is Hazard an attacker who couldnt compete with his mates in attack and going to midfield to pick award

Okay are you trying to tell me that you now know more than Fifa?

Has Hazard ever told you that he is an attacker?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

Okay are you trying to tell me that you now know more than Fifa?

Has Hazard ever told you that he is an attacker?

No he told me he is a goalkeeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
So, Hazard displaced KDB and Silva in that FIFA 11 because he is superior to them.....

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

No he told me he is a goalkeeper

Lol baba answer me no dey turn amala

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
SkimpleD:
So, Hazard displaced KDB and Silva in that FIFA 11 because he is superior to them.....

grin grin grin

LWKMD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:
Lol baba answer me no dey turn amala

Na him I tell you, he told me he be goalkeeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
SkimpleD:
So, Hazard displaced KDB ,Kante and Silva in that FIFA 11 because he is superior to them.....

grin grin grin
Better cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na him I tell you, he told me he be goalkeeper

Okay baba
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Emaprince:
So hazard left attackers and went to Kante position and still beat him to collect award? Ok
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

They probably knew Hazard depends on that award since he cannot do well on the field so they voted for him out of pity

If Mane Salah Griezman can go and face the attackers but Hidden is not hiding among midfielders. I have always known he is a coward but this is a new low

Alisson should watch out cos next yr Hazard might be nominated as best goalkeeper
He has been keeping a lot of clean sheets. I wouldn't be shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

I would forgive you for mentioning Neymar and to a large extent, Griezman even tho right now according to FIFA they cannot lace Hazards boot.

But squeezing that low budget left-footed Ahmed Musa is the height of it. You won’t be forgiven next time

undecided

Peperempe

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chelseafan1:

You and the 12 fools who liked this dead post heads no correct at all.

Why didn't ur Griezmann, Bale, Neymar, Salah, Aguero, Firmino, Mane compete for the attacking position too, ode.

Why didn't KDB, Sterling, Bernado, Thiago, Di Maria and the likes displace Hazard for the midfield post dt Hazard occupied.

Ansa na

This is why Elders are advised to be mindful of their posts and action, look at how your foolishness has affected 12 other younger folks.

grin grin grin grin grin
His 12 mumu disciples.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin
His 12 mumu disciples.

Na real 12 disciples indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin grin

The things we read by Mr Apari and his 12 foolish, blind disciples followers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mr mapoka please friendly reminder, we are still waiting for your answer on Modric and Lampard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dear skimple is hazard superior to Kante cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:
Mr mapoka please friendly reminder, we are still waiting for your answer on Modric and Lampard cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey see me for your dream abi?
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hazard giving them haters more problem

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

You dey see me for your dream abi?
cool cool
Your name to funny wink. Mapoka Please tell us is Modric also superior to Lampard cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Your name to funny wink. Mapoka Please tell us is Modric also superior to Lampard cheesy cheesy

I don't want to go that lane with you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

I don't want to go that lane with you
Finally you agree using world cup award to judge the better player is useless. Go and sin no more grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Griezmann Neymar Mane Salah competed for attackng positions and were beaten by superior players like a man

They didnt go and hide under midfielders and defenders to get award

A man no matter how weak will rather compete with Anthony Joshua and get beaten than to go fight with girls so he can win

Mumu

Foolish idiot, Mane, Salah, KDB, Erickson, Pepe etc according to the popular FPL that almost everyone here, including you, play are listed as midfielders....you're just a goat.

A recalcitrant goat.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Finally you agree using world cup award to judge the better player is useless. Go and sin no more grin grin.

Do you also agree that using team effort glory to judge a player is useless? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Recalcitrant cheesy

Meaning: having an obstinately uncooperative attitude towards authority or discipline. E.g Mapoka is a recalcitrant human

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Foolish idiot, Mane, Salah according to the popular FPL that almost everyone here, including you, play are listed as midfielders....you're just a goat.

A recalcitrant goat.
My guy is vexed...Recalcitrant grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:
Recalcitrant cheesy

Meaning: having an obstinately uncooperative attitude towards authority or discipline. E.g Mapoka is a recalcitrant human

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Foolish idiot, Mane, Salah according to the popular FPL that almost everyone here, including you, play are listed as midfielders....you're just a goat.

A recalcitrant goat.

Sensible Chelsea fans already washed their hands off the disgraced player called Hazard who was smuggled among midfielders but idiotic and morronic people like you will continue spewing nonsense

Make Hazard compete among his fellow Attackers, No na to find how to smuggle himself into female team

Ibime:

Hazard is the only winger listed with midfielders. All other wingers are listed with forwards. That should tell you something.

SkimpleD:

Sincerely, it’s a shame for Hazard to be in the same category of awards with midfielders. I don’t know what his staunched supporters have to cover up for this, but that up there is a let down.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
airmark:

How many goals has Aubameyang scored? Lacazette, a striker, is dragging goals with midfielders like Pogba, when we have wingers like Salah, Mane, Hazard bossing him on the chart.

Meanwhile, did you see how they exposed and sodomised your mentor raumdeuter here in the last two days?
Come and see something cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
A club threatening a country. Hmm.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sensible Chelsea fans already washed their hands off the disgraced player called Hazard who was smuggled among midfielders but idiotic and morronic people like you will continue spewing nonsense

Make Hazard compete among his fellow Attackers, No na to find how to smuggle himself into female team

So Na him smuggle himself Enter. Stop ranting like a small girl. What you are saying is not making sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m), Ukobi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.