Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697842 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Afz9095:
someone has been explaining this since yesterday, it doesn't matter whether you are Dm,Cm,Cam,Amf,LM or RM as long as you are listed as a midfielder

But dem Hazard haters don't care about those explanations...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Afz9095:
don't mind him, Kaka was the cdm in that formation likewise puyol was place has the Lb does that means that's where they play

Baba, what's ur point?

U said Ronaldo played in midfield that's why he was placed in central midfield in the XI, and I'm pointing out to u that Hazard played as a 10 and a 10 is more of a midfielder than someone that plays as a winger in a 442.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

The post below is what I responded to.

His point was that nobody complained when Ronaldo was put in midfield because he played on the right side of a 442.

Read his post and then read my post again so u'll understand that my response has nothing to do with kimbeast's explanations..

Why will people complain if a midfielder is put into a midfield category. Your response has everything to do with kimbeast explanation. FIFA eleven is not an actual line up with roles like defensive midfielder or centre back or right back as explained.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

Baba, what's ur point?

U said Ronaldo played in midfield that's why he was placed in central midfield in the XI, and I'm pointing out to u that Hazard played as a 10 and a 10 is more of a midfielder than someone that plays as a winger in a 442.

Kimbeast please come and explain to this one that there is nothing like central midfield or defensive midfield in Fifa eleven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2019
hensben:
Sense is far from you. Son that was placed in striker category did he score or assist more than Hazard last season, has he ever reach cr7 numbers in epl in a season. The way Hazard plays make fifa to place him in midfield category. What I am saying in essence is that even if Hazard score 30 goals fifa will still place him in midfield category. If you watch Hazard play he likes to take the ball from midfield to attack, he is not a typical winger, in other words, he is not a vertical type of winger but zig-zag/random type. You don’t know football. You only check LiveScores, who score Na play ball pass to you but to fifa it is more than that.
Local man is confused cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh, you will be aright at last. My prayers cannot be in vain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2019
SkimpleD:
Swissh, you will be aright at last. My prayers cannot be in vain
I don't even hate the hazard per say because he is a world class player. It's when you compare him to his elders like neymar,griezmann,Pepe etc that Is irritating.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

I don't even hate the hazard per say because he is a world class player. It's when you compare him to his elders like neymar,griezmann,Pepe etc that Is irritating.
I would forgive you for mentioning Neymar and to a large extent, Griezman even tho right now according to FIFA they cannot lace Hazards boot.

But squeezing that low budget left-footed Ahmed Musa is the height of it. You won’t be forgiven next time

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Local man is confused cheesy cheesy
You have been confuse so I am not surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2019
pepe kwa grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Why will people complain if a midfielder is put into a midfield category. Your response has everything to do with kimbeast explanation. FIFA eleven is not an actual line up with roles like defensive midfielder or centre back or right back as explained.

Bros abeg rest..

Someone posted a pic of Ronaldo in 2006/2007 XI, and other person quoted him saying the reason why Ronaldo is in midfield is because he played as winger in 442. I pointed out to the person that Ronaldo did not play as a midfielder, rather a winger.

My response was not because of Ronaldo's position in that XI, it was just to point out to him that Ronaldo played as a winger when he arrived in Manchester and not as a midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

He played as a winger in a 442.
Shey na you play Ronaldo as winger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

Baba, what's ur point?

In which team did Hazard play 10

Which formation did Chelsea use and where in the formation did Hazard play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

Bros abeg rest..

Someone posted a pic of Ronaldo in 2006/2007 XI, and other person quoted him saying the reason why Ronaldo is in midfield is because he played as winger in 442. I pointed out to the person that Ronaldo did not play as a midfielder, rather a winger.

My response was not because of Ronaldo's position in that XI, it was just to point out to him that Ronaldo played as a winger when he arrived in Manchester and not as a midfielder.

A winger in a 4-4-2 is a midfielder, a winger in a 4-3-3 is a forward. That is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wetin Raumdeuter don cause for this place no be one no be two

Thank you vargasvee for schooling this haters here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Griezmann and hazard he said 1+1=2 he was jumping cheesy cheesy
Ok using his logic Modric and lampard 1+1= He refused to answer. Mapoka started turning Amala and wailin for almost 2 hrs now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Dude need check up
Mapoka we are still waiting for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Mapoka we are still waiting for you cheesy cheesy

Where is your griezmann in the world eleven?

Quote me when I see your griezmann or your neymar in the world eleven

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

Tell us who was the better player between Lampard and Modric cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

A wing forward who boldly walks to collect award from midfielder has no shame

He knows he cannot compete with fellow attackers he is now hiding with midfielders, Soon he will start dragging awards with Megan Rapinoe and other girls claiming he also has a big nyansh like them

You and the 12 fools who liked this dead post heads no correct at all.

Why didn't ur Griezmann, Bale, Neymar, Salah, Aguero, Firmino, Mane compete for the attacking position too, ode.

Why didn't KDB, Sterling, Bernado, Thiago, Di Maria and the likes displace Hazard for the midfield post dt Hazard occupied.

Ansa na

This is why Elders are advised to be mindful of their posts and action, look at how your foolishness has affected 12 other younger folks.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

Respect yourself whoever you are

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Neymar1095:

Shey na 2017 we still dey ?

I no dey insult person online wetin I for tell you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chelseafan1:

You and the 12 fools who liked this dead post heads no correct at all.

Why didn't ur Griezmann, Bale, Neymar, Salah, Aguero, Firmino, Mane compete for the attacking position too, ode.

Why didn't KDB, Sterling, Bernado, Thiago, Di Maria and the likes displace Hazard for the midfield post dt Hazard occupied.

Ansa na

This is why Elders are advised to be mindful of their posts and action, look at how your foolishness has affected 12 other younger folks.

Griezmann Neymar Mane Salah competed for attackng positions and were beaten by superior players like a man

They didnt go and hide under midfielders and defenders to get award

A man no matter how weak will rather compete with Anthony Joshua and get beaten than to go fight with girls so he can win

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Neymar1095:

Mapoka is known for saying rubbish cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swissh:

Mapoka is known for saying rubbish cheesy cheesy

So we are still in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Griezmann Neymar Mane Salah competed for attackng positions and were beaten by superior players like a man

A man no matter how weak will rather compete with Anthony Joshua and get beaten than to go fight with girls so he can win

Mumu

So hazard was the one that voted himself there?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:

So we are still in 2017?
Sorry I forgot football started in 2019 cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mapoka:
So hazard was the one that voted himself there?

They probably knew Hazard depends on that award since he cannot do well on the field so they voted for him out of pity

If Mane Salah Griezman can go and face the attackers but Hidden is not hiding among midfielders. I have always known he is a coward but this is a new low

Alisson should watch out cos next yr Hazard might be nominated as best goalkeeper

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

In which team did Hazard play 10

Which formation did Chelsea use and where in the formation did Hazard play

I noticed how this question was side stepped. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mumu

So hazard left attackers and went to KDBs position and still beat him to collect award? Ok

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Emaprince:
So hazard left attackers and went to KDBs position and still beat him to collect award? Ok

Ok Hazard won an injured player to collect award. I knew he cant compete against other players in attack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ok Hazard won an injured player to collect award. I knew he cant compete against other players in attack

What of last year?

Was KDB still injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

They probably knew Hazard depends on that award since he cannot do well on the field so they voted for him out of pity

If Mane Salah Griezman can go and face the attackers but Hidden is not hiding among midfielders. I have always known he is a coward but this is a new low

Alisson should watch out cos next yr Hazard might be nominated as best goalkeeper

You no say all this one na useless talk sha?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.