Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) (7759) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

C.Ronaldo played as a winger in a 4-4-2 and wingers in 4-42 are midfielders like Finidi Figo etc

Hazard did not play like an attacking midfielder, he played like a Wing forward and sometimes a Center forward

Pick the number of games Hazard played as an Attacking midfielder last season and let us see

Below are the roles Hazard played last season
have you seen hazard's heat maps? He played somewhat of a free role for chelsea.... He wasn't stuck on one position like a pure left forward.. he was Chelsea main creative force..
Those formations are just on paper...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Has Belloti finally recovered from his 30days injury after 2yrs so we can monitor his performance or he is still in Michael Owen phase? Yes or No

He is headed for that peak form that endeared him to big clubs in the past. If he could destroy Milan at 70%, imagine what he could do at 90%. Start asking for forgiveness now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
hensben:
I watched the game. Belotti was a beast.

Anybody that knows football and watched him before that injury, would never utter rubbish against that boy. He was defenders nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
airmark:
Belotti relapsti: Chic2pimp come and brief apari raumdeuter and his relapsti crew, how relapsti fared today against your team. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin...I knew You'll be here.

He had quite a mediocre First Half however He was absolutely Terrific in the Second Half. He is currently on a rich vein of Form for both the Azzuris and Torino and long may it continue. We need Him Fit and Firing for the Euros Next year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

He had quite a mediocre First Half however He was absolutely Terrific in the Second Half. He is currently on a rich vein of Form for both the Azzuris and Torino and long may it continue. We need Him Fit and Firing for the Euros Next year.

I still rate him at 70% and i hope he returns fully.

Meanwhile, Piatek had a bad day today, Sirigu did well to frustrate him and your attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2019
airmark:

Anybody that knows football and watched him before that injury, would never utter rubbish against that boy. He was defenders nightmare.
My first time of actually watching him play. I was really impressed with his performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

What does Suso do to get dropped for you guys. He is basically a one trick pony at Right wing , slow and lazy. He can not play as a 10, nor as a second striker... Why is the manager forcing a player to the starting XI, that is not suitable to his formation or the standard 4-3-3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2019
airmark:

Meanwhile, Piatek had a bad day today, Sirigu did well to frustrate him and your attackers.

I'd take that tbh. I don't want Him at 100% right now then fizzling out come the end of the season. Judging by today's performance, I'd say He is back. Fingers crossed He does not suffer any niggling injuries.

Piatek has had an incredibly slow start to the season. I was Hopeful He'd simply pick up from where He left off Last season but that hasn't been the case. I'm Not too worried though as I am certain He'd come good. Btw Sirigu was superb today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Milan is clearly a joke atm

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

What does Suso do to get dropped for you guys. He is basically a one trick pony at Right wing , slow and lazy. He can not play as a 10, nor as a second striker... Why is the manager forcing a player to the starting XI, that is not suitable to his formation or the standard 4-3-3.

Suso is a Funny one. As you've already noticed , He is incredibly lazy without the ball however when He is onsong, He can be quite good. He also seems to have developed a good understanding the Hakan and when the two of them play together, our attack seems to sync better. Lastly I really don't week we have any one much better currently so He would have to do for now.

Giampaolo I don't think currently knows the formation to use to get the best out of His starting 11 or even His best 11 for that matter. I reckon He is stilll trying to figure things out himself. Hopefully He gets even enough time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2019
A40:

We are rebuilding Bruh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Yes, I am also wondering why KDB, Modric, Kroos, Silva, Erickson were listed with Kante, Fernandinho and Casemiro. Go and list Hazard with Aguero, Benzema, Lewandowski, Suarez, Lukaku
It's a disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2019
airmark:

He is headed for that peak form that endeared him to big clubs in the past. If he could destroy Milan at 70%, imagine what he could do at 90%. Start asking for forgiveness now.

So can we judge Belloti this season or when should we wait for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:41am On Sep 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

So can we judge Belloti this season or when should we wait for?

Did you ask me when you were putting Piatek above him?

By May, 2020, you shall collect your annual Ls.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Why do Chelsea fans always have problems in answering straight questions sad

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:11am On Sep 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

Suso is a Funny one. As you've already noticed , He is incredibly lazy without the ball however when He is onsong, He can be quite good. He also seems to have developed a good understanding the Hakan and when the two of them play together, our attack seems to sync better. Lastly I really don't week we have any one much better currently so He would have to do for now.

Giampaolo I don't think currently knows the formation to use to get the best out of His starting 11 or even His best 11 for that matter. I reckon He is stilll trying to figure things out himself. Hopefully He gets even enough time.
Why is Giampaolo not trusting Paqueta?

Bennacer is awesome to have in the middle for creative long balls, while Rebic and Leao are so much faster. Suso just turns around a few times, not even taking on the defender and passes. But you right suso is very creative when he decides to be serious and have a bit of sense but he needs to put in more work.

Giampaolo won't last the full season You have regressed in every aspect so far compared to last season. 1 goal in open play in 5 games tells you all you need to know. Gattuso did an amazing job with the team he had last year. The team didnt look great but it worked. Instead with giampaolo Milan seems lost. Was replacing gattuso really a wise decision.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:12am On Sep 27, 2019
A40:

Your expectations are too high for Milan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Why is Giampaolo not trusting Paqueta?

Bennacer is awesome to have in the middle for creative long balls, while Rebic and Leao are so much faster. Suso just turns around a few times, not even taking on the defender and passes. But you right suso is very creative when he decides to be serious and have a bit of sense but he needs to put in more work.

Giampaolo won't last the full season You have regressed in every aspect so far compared to last season. 1 goal in open play in 5 games tells you all you need to know. Gattuso did an amazing job with the team he had last year. The team didnt look great but it worked. Instead with giampaolo Milan seems lost. Was replacing gattuso really a wise decision.

Firstly, Rino did not exactly do great, in fact, throughout the season we were quite predictable as we struggled to finish games from winning positions when Rino was the coach. Worse still, his selection was something that left me scratching my head and it was a common consensus that he would not come back. I have to agree that Giampaolo was a shocking hire and it was done so quick no one even noticed. I would tell you that the team is playing a more fluid possession football under Giampaolo, however, the problem is we are wasteful upfront. I can not count the number of chances Piatek and Leao have missed this season. In the first half today, we easily could have gone up by 2 but we were careless.
More importantly, I think the main issue is playing Suso and Calhanoglu at the same time because when we don't have the ball opponents bypass the middle into our final 3rd. Kessie is a forward bombing midfielder which leaves Bennacer who think has been terrific thus far all by himself. Leao needs a big club mentality because he can be indifferent sometimes, loses concentration and that comes with is age. If the plan is not a long term with Giampaolo we may as well get rid of him if results don't improve, rather than wait until the end of the season. It is going to be a long season in the Serie A because teams are bouncing back and the competition for top 6 has improved significantly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:35am On Sep 27, 2019
airmark:

A combination of an imposing figure and scoring technique makes Belotti a handful. He has looked very sharp this season and playing under Sarri makes things even more interesting for him. Piatek has been poor for me this season, he has not been efficient and it is not just about today's game, even Donarumma was horrible today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Pogba that is very predictable in his play and lazy is what you using to compare Zidane. I’ve never seen a black man that built like pogba so lazy on the pitch before, he can’t even cover grounds on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:31am On Sep 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

We are rebuilding Bruh.

0 CEO builders association of Italia, Europe and the world grin grin grin grin

Na community money we go use build am las las , all those chinko money wey dey buy chinko players for una no be am atall ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Roland17:

Firstly, Rino did not exactly do great, in fact, throughout the season we were quite predictable as we struggled to finish games from winning positions when Rino was the coach. Worse still, his selection was something that left me scratching my head and it was a common consensus that he would not come back. I have to agree that Giampaolo was a shocking hire and it was done so quick no one even noticed. I would tell you that the team is playing a more fluid possession football under Giampaolo, however, the problem is we are wasteful upfront. I can not count the number of chances Piatek and Leao have missed this season. In the first half today, we easily could have gone up by 2 but we were careless.
More importantly, I think the main issue is playing Suso and Calhanoglu at the same time because when we don't have the ball opponents bypass the middle into our final 3rd. Kessie is a forward bombing midfielder which leaves Bennacer who think has been terrific thus far all by himself. Leao needs a big club mentality because he can be indifferent sometimes, loses concentration and that comes with is age. If the plan is not a long term with Giampaolo we may as well get rid of him if results don't improve, rather than wait until the end of the season. It is going to be a long season in the Serie A because teams are bouncing back and the competition for top 6 has improved significantly.

Piatek could have scored an hatrick yesterday. He was Soo wasteful.
Would it be too much to call Piatek a one season wonder? He Has shown a complete lack of technical ability or adaptability to a new system and his finishing has been terrible.

You guys did play some decent football last season with gattuso. Problem with Gattuso was his choice of personal most times rather than his style. Seria a is returning to it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

C.Ronaldo played as a winger in a 4-4-2 and wingers in 4-42 are midfielders like Finidi Figo etc

Hazard did not play like an attacking midfielder, he played like a Wing forward and sometimes a Center forward

Pick the number of games Hazard played as an Attacking midfielder last season and let us see

Below are the roles Hazard played last season

Who taught you this? You think we have just one system of play in a 4-4-2? Even Finidi mostly hugged the touchline, during his Ajax days.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Piatek could have scored an hatrick yesterday. He was Soo wasteful.
Would it be too much to call Piatek a one season wonder? He Has shown a complete lack of technical ability or adaptability to a new system and his finishing has been terrible.

You guys did play some decent football last season with gattuso. Problem with Gattuso was his choice of personal most times rather than his style. Seria a is returning to it's peak.
One season wonder? Absolutely not, not even close!!! Piatek is having to adjust to playing under 3 coaches with entirely different systems in 2 seasons at 24. C. Prandelli was his coach at Genoa before he moved to Milan to play under Gattuso, few months later he is playing under Giampaolo. He is a very good striker who just needs to see some of his attempts hit the back of the net and he would be fine. His finishing is one of his biggest strength and I hope to see him become more efficient as the season progresses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Roland17:

One season wonder? Absolutely not, not even close!!! Piatek is having to adjust to playing under 3 coaches with entirely different systems in 2 seasons at 24. C. Prandelli was his coach at Genoa before he moved to Milan to play under Gattuso, few months later he is playing under Giampaolo. He is a very good striker who just needs to see some of his attempts hit the back of the net and he would be fine. His finishing is one of his biggest strength and I hope to see him become more efficient as the season progresses.
Una Dan sack gattuso shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Una Dan sack gattuso shocked

Tey! Tey!!
Rino knew he was not coming back after the season ended.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Zidane clock just tick

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

We are rebuilding Bruh.
My point exactly. Una rebuild no dey end??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
A40:
My point exactly. Una rebuild no dey end??

A40 relapsti, how far?. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wy is bbnaija and tacha not trending here angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
seankafor:

This place is not dominated by lazy Nigerian youths and simpletons.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
seankafor:

Fuuk bbnaija, fuuk Tasha... Only uncreative minds watch that useless programme.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) (7759) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, andrewbaba44, bolu96(m), USAfall2024, Ibukzy, TLona1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.