Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731037 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) (7759) (7760) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
airmark:

A40 relapsti, how far?. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Because e score two goals against a dead AC Milan we no go hear word?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

This place is not dominated by lazy Nigerian youths and simpletons.
Lmaooooooo I weak for the question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooooo I weak for the question

It was an asinine question really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Debroslink:

Fuuk bbnaija, fuuk Tasha... Only uncreative minds watch that useless programme.

I've never been able to understand why people who don't watch the show think they somehow have more creative minds, are more intelligent and better than those who watch.

The same way you watch 22 people run around the pitch and get entertained is the same way people watch 22 people entertain them in an enclosed place. What makes you think the way you chose to entertain yourself is somehow better than how others decide to get entertained.

Please get off this high horse. You're not in anyway better than those who watch.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
seankafor:
Wy is bbnaija and tacha not trending here angry

Who give a fvck about that shiit??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
A40:
Because e score two goals against a dead AC Milan we no go hear word?

Did i type anything about Belotti's goals in that post? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
rationalmind:

I've never been able to understand why people who don't watch the show think they somehow have more creative minds, are more intelligent and better than those who watch.

The same way you watch 22 people run around the pitch and get entertained is the same way people watch 22 people entertain them in an enclosed place. What makes you think the way you chose to entertain yourself is somehow better than how others decide to get entertained.

Please get off this high horse. You're not in anyway better than those who watch.
you are right in a way.

I know how boring football used to be to me when I was still very young.
That is one of the reasons I didn't watch some players

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
rationalmind:

Are u referring to the same football that had 3.57 billion people tuned in to watch during the 2018 world cup in Russia

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
rationalmind:

Football is a universal language, it is a sport that unites man across all spectrum of the globe.

Football is not only watched but practiced.
You go across every street and corner of all continents and you must see people PLAYING the game.

Economically, football is lucrative, it provides valuable sources of income for many people across the globe.

People model their own practical game from the players they watch.

You insult yourself by trying to compare football with a reality programme.

Also, watching football is moderated, it is only played on weekends and late after-hours unlike bbn that is watched 24 hours of everyday of the week.

Why would one dedicate 15hours a day, 7 days a week, watching a group of individuals talk and fuck_?

Mind yourself. Oya come and be going.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bad publicity is no publicity.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't watch again, don't have the time and strength for it, I saw just Efe's edition beginning to end. I wouldn't go out and castigate another person source of entertainment or what he or she does with his or her time and money as long as you are you endangering yourself and others.

You wey dey watch no beta pass me, me wey no watch no beta pass you. let's learn to be tolerant.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
donjazet:

Football is a universal language, it is a sport that unites man across all spectrum of the globe.

Football is not only watched but practiced.
You go across every street and corner of all continents and you must see people PLAYING the game.

Economically, football is lucrative, it provides valuable sources of income for many people across the globe.

People model their own practical game from the players they watch.

You insult yourself by trying to compare football with a reality programme.

Also, watching football is moderated, it is only played on weekends and late after-hours unlike bbn that is watched 24 hours of everyday of the week.

Why would one dedicate 15hours a day, 7 days a week, watching a group of individuals talk and fuck_?

Mind yourself. Oya come and be going.

The bolded just showed you have never watched the show. And just like many others, you criticize a show you never watched. Few days ago, a renowned fashion designer was brought in and I learnt a lot watching him talk. It was like a free seminar for me.

And no, most people don't spend 15 hours a day watching. I never even watch for more than three hours daily. We actually have a life of own to live.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
rationalmind:

So you are comparing football to BBN, this is sacrilege you are committing. BBN is rubbish and brings disunity whereas football is opposite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
rationalmind:

I have this for you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
rationalmind:

Another one

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2019
HewlettPackard:
I don't watch again, don't have the time and strength for it, I saw just Efe's edition beginning to end. I wouldn't go out and castigate another person source of entertainment or what he or she does with his or her time and money as long as you are you endangering yourself and others.

You wey dey watch no beta pass me, me wey no watch no beta pass you. let's learn to be tolerant.

All this talk would have been avoided if Mr Sean didn’t bring it here.

For me though, I really don’t rate those who watch the show round the clock. My TL on Twitter is full of gist of the show that even me that don’t watch knows what’s happening there.

I had a friend come over to lag for an interview, he stayed overnight at my place, I wake up in the morning and meet him in the sitting room around 6am watching Bbnaija, he was basically watching others sleep. I was so angry I told him I want to do mock interview for him first. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2019
If I had to talk about something off topic, instead of talking about the social experiment that is BBN, I'd rather talk about Samuel Chukwueze's 5 star performance for Villarreal in their 5 - 1 trashing of Real Betis.

He was responsible for 3 goals: created a penalty, drove the build up for a goal and finished it off with a superb finish.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 2:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Pls guys help me get a new phone just by liking the comment on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5432667/itel-s15-pro-phone-users/1#82625278
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2019
larride:

For me though, I really don’t rate those who watch the show round the clock. My TL on Twitter is full of gist of the show that even me that don’t watch knows what’s happening there.

I had a friend come over to lag for an interview, he stayed overnight at my place, I wake up in the morning and meet him in the sitting room around 6am watching Bbnaija, he was basically watching others sleep. I was so angry I told him I want to do mock interview for him first. grin
that's what my friends call me cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2019
larride:

Yeah you got to be utterly jobless to watch 24/7.

Nairaland front-page doesn't make me miss a thing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2019
chelseamann:
Pls guys help me get a new phone just by liking the comment on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5432667/itel-s15-pro-phone-users/1#82625278

29,500 likes just to get a phone of ₦29,500 shocked

We live in a wicked world o.

E better make u ask 30 people to send 1k each sef.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn1: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2019
rationalmind:

Respect!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2019
airmark:

Did you ask me when you were putting Piatek above him?

By May, 2020, you shall collect your annual Ls.
common to say that belotti has finished relapsing you can't say..

Fear fear

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2019
lordfalcao:
common to say that belotti has finished relapsing you can't say..

Fear fear

What's the meaning of 'finished relapsing', Musa?

I hear say your Lacasera don dey chop bench anyhow like termite. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2019
airmark:

What's the meaning of 'finished relapsing', Musa?

I hear say your Lacasera don dey chop bench anyhow like termite. grin
you will keep hearing.. when you are asked to be current, you won't..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
lordfalcao:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
lordfalcao:

Musa, the gate man may be more in tune with what happens on the streets than his boss.

Sincerely, i don't know who your Lacasera will displace upfront.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Firmino sha.

He prefers to pass when he has a good chance to score.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
So you are comparing football to BBN, this is sacrilege you are committing. BBN is rubbish and brings disunity whereas football is opposite.

Hensbrain grin What is the difference between BBN and football in how they cause division amongst people and even the players?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
On this day 2008, Minerio signed for us from Hertha Berlin.

Phuck that niggur.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin

Never heard of him before.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
See zouma life, the coach now prefers guehi to him, I just hope he is injured and not that the coach does not fancy him again shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) (7759) (7760) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.