Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727645 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7758) (7759) (7760) (7761) (7762) (7763) (7764) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Swissh:
Ordinary praise for kdb and the hazard ass lickers have turned it into argument about hazard shocked shocked shocked
It's really irritating sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Unlimited22:

Good performances across the pitch, Tomori a beast, Jorginho classy all game, Alonso okay, Abraham a threat, Willian scored.

Only negatives are Barkley as usual, Pedro, and our defending from set pieces.
you will not see now that chris was the motm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Greatihex:

He was really good today TBH.

Wot would be ur ideal centre back partnership when everyone is fit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
thorrvik55:

the ones that played today. Rudiger can also replace Tomori.

Tomori and Alonso had less to do. Brighton attack were coming from the Azpi and Chris area. Although, i watched the second half only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Greatihex:
the ones that played today. Rudiger can also replace Tomori.

Tomori and Alonso had less to do. Brighton attack were coming from the Azpi and Chris area. Although, i watched the second half only

Chris---Rudiger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Christian Coleman wins the Gold medal in the 100M race at the IAAF championship. This guy's acceleration is quite rare. Gatlin comes 2nd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Greatihex:
My bad. He was great today too, but Tomori deserves they hype.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Roland17:
Christian Coleman wins the Gold medal in the 100M race at the IAAF championship. This guy's acceleration is quite rare. Gatlin comes 2nd.

I actually forgot that the world champs started today and if not for the fact that I had to wake up at an ungodly hour to watch the Rugby World Cup, I would not have remembered.

Absolutely incredibly acceleration. He does not have Bolt's top end or speed endurance but His Start more than makes up for it. My only issue with Him right now is the missed drugs test thingy hanging over His head. Hopefully He gets cleared so that I can root for Him properly.

The Drugs issue notwistanding, I don't know How Gatlin keeps churning out those times at that age. Amazing!. Incredibly gifted athlete who truly never needed to dope.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
thorrvik55:

Reece/Azpi Rudiger Tomori Emerson/Alonso
Kante Jorginho Kovacic/loftus cheek
Willian/Pulisic Abraham/Batshuayi Odoi/mason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Madrid derby on going

Hazard shame your haters

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

I actually forgot that the world champs started today and if not for the fact that I had to wake up at an ungodly hour to watch the Rugby World Cup, I would not have remembered.

Absolutely incredibly acceleration. He does not have Bolt's top end or speed endurance but His Start more than makes up for it. My only issue with Him right now is the missed drugs test thingy hanging over His head. Hopefully He gets cleared so that I can root for Him properly.

The Drugs issue notwistanding, I don't know How Gatlin keeps churning out those times at that age. Amazing!. Incredibly gifted athlete who truly never needed to dope.

Coleman fixed the on-track issue that has always cost him in the past and that is finishing races. He is one of the best starters I have ever seen and his acceleration is top-notch but he struggled to finish races, consequently, he was always 2nd even when he has the fastest heat numbers but today he put that demon to bed.
He jumped out so fast and when it looked like Gatlin was catching up he topped his speed to finish comfortably with a 9.76. He has to continue to build on this as we head into the Olympics even though I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon because age is catching up with Gatlin while De Grasse and Y. Blake are too inconsistent.
As for the missed drug tests, it will always taint his legacy but somehow the world of athletics is very forgiving, just look at Gatlin. Despite his past, he somehow has a good following but the legacy is tainted for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Roland17:

Coleman fixed the on-track issue that has always cost him in the past and that is finishing races. He is one of the best starters I have ever seen and his acceleration is top-notch but he struggled to finish races, consequently, he was always 2nd even when he has the fastest heat numbers but today he put that demon to bed.
He jumped out so fast and when it looked like Gatlin was catching up he topped his speed to finish comfortably with a 9.76. He has to continue to build on this as we head into the Olympics even though I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon because age is catching up with Gatlin while De Grasse and Y. Blake are too inconsistent.
As for the missed drug tests, it will always taint his legacy but somehow the world of athletics is very forgiving, just look at Gatlin. Despite his past, he somehow has a good following but the legacy is tainted for life.
I want to see him and Noah Lyles at the games, although Lyles himself has said he prefers the 200m and is gunning for the GOAT's record there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Madrid bought UK Used Hazard sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
airmark:

You wouldn't give credit to the finishers, would you?

Let him have Morata upfront and let's see how his good final passes mean anything to a wasteful striker.
comprehension is your problem..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Another disaster class by Hidden Hazard

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Another disaster class by Hidden Hazard

It is a disgrace. A phucking disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Leyqute:
SkimpleD City 1-1 Everton
That game vex me the min City added the 2nd.

I expected a draw

You dey see the Madrid derby?

Oblak is still a top goalkeeper for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
What’s really the tactics/game play of Zidane. Limits all his players bar Benz to the center line and expect goals?

For Christ’s sakes how will Hazard score goals with this shittÿ set up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who will Hazard fanboys blame for todays disaster class

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Music to my ears

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hazard's trolls are better ignored. But some people will still waste time engaging in silly arguments.

He clearly needs time to understand the team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Who will Hazard fanboys blame for todays disaster class

Here is your answer below.

SkimpleD:
What’s really the tactics/game play of Zidane. Limits all his players bar Benz to the center line and expect goals?

For Christ’s sakes how will Hazard score goals with this shittÿ set up?

The excuses of Hazard fanboys are new every morning.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
gensteejay:
Hazard's trolls are better ignored. But some people will still waste time engaging in silly arguments.

Exactly. This team looks so distorted.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

Here is your answer below.

The excuses of Hazard fanboys are new every morning.
Did you see the match Doc?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

That game vex me the min City added the 2nd.

I expected a draw

You dey see the Madrid derby?

Oblak is still a top goalkeeper for me

Yep. Courteous wasn’t really tested. Madrid for don chopam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

I saw the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Our frontline against Lille should be Odoi Abraham Willian. Midfield; Kovacic Jorginho Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

I saw the match
Abeg carry your bias wahala go

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

I did. Real had more possession, made more passes, had a higher passing accuracy, and also had more shots and more shots on target AWAY from home.
So i am not sure where you saw everybody apart from Benzema at the half way line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
gensteejay:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

I did. Real had more possession, made more passes, had a higher passing accuracy, and also had more shots and more shots on target AWAY from home.
So i am not sure where you saw everybody apart from Benzema at the half way line.

I am no fan of hazard. I state things the way they are. Dude plays well, he gets a praise from me, does otherwise, I won’t stop to call him out.

How were they not playing from the halfway line with Benz constantly returning to the midfield to get balls? Hazard mostly hugged the wing-line all thru the match and I am wondering what kind of tactics Zidane employed to see off Athletico.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Abeg carry your bias wahala go

And what did you see from Hazard today

(1) (2) (3) ... (7758) (7759) (7760) (7761) (7762) (7763) (7764) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), amodu(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.