Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745542 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7789) (7790) (7791) (7792) (7793) (7794) (7795) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

With the wonderful international career that your explayers are all almost paupers starting from Amokachi, Yekini Oruma Etim Esin etc

You will now tell a player a decision that will add 50K a week to his career over traveling to a Nigeria he doesnt speak the language
You are all talking about monetary value which is not relative to having an international career. What good did munir and bojan choosing Spain have on their international career?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
gensteejay:

Very true.

This shithole of a country is not worth it.

think what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you..

What have you done for this country that warrants you to call it a shithole?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
seankafor:
think what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you..

What have you done for this country that warrants you to call it a shithole?

How is Nigeria Tammy and Tomoris country and not England

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ibime:

England international alone can add £50k to your wage packet.

Even endorsement revenue, the wackest England player will earn more than Naija star player.

While Jesse Lingard is paid serious dolapo for Lynx adverts, Iwobi will be hustling for Peak or Loya milk ambassador gig. Abeg.
quit that weed bro..
Iwobi is currently fouani LG ambassador
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

So you expect Ansu Fati if he is talented and very good to go line up for Guinea Bissau?

Tell me the likely benefit of playing for Guinea Bissau that Ansu Fati can get in his career
I Am very sure munir is regretting his decision of picking Spain over Morocco. Which should serve as a lesson to Ansu fati
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
airmark:

grin

Na coach i go be, i don pass the age.

Sending my kid to Chelsea academy in future by God's grace.

Hope he won't end up like them Patrick Bamford, Lewis Baker and the other young talents who were not given a chance in the first team sha...
If not for Lampard, maybe Abraham, Tomori and Mount would have been out on loan at one relegation/championship battling club or rotting on the bench.

Past Chelsea coaches never valued the academy players...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tammy who? When we got oshimen and that madrid destroyer?
Even ighalo is there for our hold up play..

Tomori is the real miss but honestly, aon give a single fvck..

Time will really tell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kimbeast:

You are all talking about monetary value which is not relative to having an international career. What good did munir and bojan choosing Spain have on their international career?

Siddon there dey deceive yourself. Zidane is an ambassador for life. A football icon by playing for France. Go and ask how Rabah Madger is doing. They are both Algerians. If you dont know Rabah Madjer, he won the CL when Zidane still dey struggle for academy

Marcel Dessaily use his talent from Ghana win world cup for France, Nii Odartey Lamptey dey Ghana dey suffer. If dem enter Ghana now see who people go hail if na Dessailly of Madjer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
That one say Na patriotism.

Patriotism my bûm undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kimbeast:

I Am very sure munir is regretting his decision of picking Spain over Morocco. Which should serve as a lesson to Ansu fati

Tell us what Ansu Fati gains by playing for Guinea Bissau. He would be better off not having a country sef. Its better to play for Spains female team than play for Guinea Bissau
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
SkimpleD:
That one say Na patriotism.

Patriotism my bûm undecided

grin grin grin ur wot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

How is Nigeria Tammy and Tomoris country and not England
how come both wishes the country happy independence?
How come they keep famzing the country even at the past world cup if they got no roots?

Those niggas ain't even whites...they should brace up for more racial abuses like A. Ferdinand, and that black dude who ranted he wasn't given captain armband cos he was black..

Thoor my post was referring to the mofo who called Nigeria a shithole..like he has contributed anything to humanity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

If he is not good enough then he should sit down and improve his career than to be looking for less talented countries to play for

Should a player Reject Chelsea and stay in Bristol just because he will get chance to play Carling Cup and FA cup 12th round
Bojan choose Spain over Serbia and his international career was a disaster. End of discussion. I don't know the point you are trying to make.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
If dem offer everyone here American citizenship, I wonder how many of una will decline it because of patriotism to your fatherland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
We should quit the hypocrisy already, no player will choose Nigeria over England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Probably 10 appearances than having 100 for Nigeria
Yes you will rather play ten meaningless friendlies as probably a sub rather than a starter for Nigeria in various international competitions including the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin grin grin ur wot?
My arśe man. undecided

If Tammy be my brother and he agree to play for Nigeria, Na Deliverance sessions I go carry am go cos I no trust village people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:
If dem offer everyone here American citizenship, I wonder how many of una will decline it because of patriotism to your fatherland
That one say Na Patriotism grin grin

Abeg, I no wan laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tell us what Ansu Fati gains by playing for Guinea Bissau. He would be better off not having a country sef. Its better to play for Spains female team than play for Guinea Bissau
Tell him what munir and bojan gained for playing for Spain internationally?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
seankafor:
how come both wishes the country happy independence?
How come they keep famzing the country even at the past world cup if they got no roots?
Those niggas ain't even whites...they should brace up for more racial abuses like A. Ferdinand, and that black dude who ranted he wasn't given captain armband cos he was black..
Thoor my post was referring to the mofo who called Nigeria a shithole..like he has contributed anything to humanity

What is wrong with wishing his parents country well? Those are not white? Is England only for whites?
Ferdinand should get armband over who? Did Lampard get the armband? or its because he is blue

Lehmann sat on the bench for Oliver Kahn was it because Lehmann was green?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
We should quit the hypocrisy already, no player will choose Nigeria over England

Except they already know they are not good enough to play for England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bleep playing for nigeria.
This country once denied D'tigers of their bonuses after winning a tourney. undecidedDo you now tell them they can't do the same for super eagles? Besides footballers this days play for the money not for passion and so ideally England will pay higher than nigeria who might even deny you of your entitlement. If fikayo happens to be my brother and opt to play for the super eagles when England present an opportunity then me and him go enter ring.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
spillo1:
Tell him what munir and bojan gained for playing for Spain internationally?

If he was good enough he would have gained something

Diego Costa is playing for Spain, Thiago is playing for Spain. Both of them have foreign parents. If Munir and Bojan were good enough they will play for Spain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

If he was good enough he would have gained something

Diego Costa is playing for Spain, Thiago is playing for Spain. If Munir and Bojan were good enough they will play for Spain
Good so finally you agree choosing the bigger nation(Spain/England) over the smaller nation (Serbia/Nigeria ) is not always the right decision?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
spillo1:

Good so finally you agree choosing the bigger nation(Spain/England) over the smaller nation (Serbia/Nigeria ) is not always the right decision?

If you are good enough it is.

If you are smart enough its always better to go to Amazon to work than work for Konga

Let me ask you, You are a smart geek, Amazon makes you an offer $500k a yr Andela makes you an offer which one will you pick $5K a yr

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kimbeast:

Sadly Ansu fati will fall into the same team as munir. He better be a special talent if not he will end up as munir and especially bojan who ended up having 0 international career.
Honestly fuuuuucck Abraham. He should enjoy being 4th choice at England. Players will never learn .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you are good enough it is.

If you are smart enough its always better to go to Amazon to work than work for Konga

Let me ask you, You are a smart geek, Amazon makes you an offer $500k a yr Andela makes you an offer which one will you pick $5K a yr
Good enough or not. Many players who have had little or no international career has shown it's not always the best decision picking the bigger nation. Do you agree?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Swissh:

Honestly fuuuuucck Abraham. He should enjoy being 4th choice at England. Players will never learn .
Thank you. He is even behind Kane, Rashford and Wilson for that England spot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
spillo1:

Maybe even fifth choice if the coach decides to go with Sterling sometimes cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
spillo1:

He is in better form currently than Rashford and WIlson playing for a bigger club

A starting striker from Chelsea will always be ahead of one for Bournemouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
spillo1:

Good enough or not. Many players who have had little or no international career has shown it's not always the best decision picking the bigger nation. Do you agree?

No give examples

Marcel Dessaily enter Ghana today, And Anthony Baffoe enter Ghana who do you think people will hail more.
Do you think anywhere in the world they will hail Rabah Madjer more than Zidane? even in the streets of Algeria

Rashidi Yekini a Nigerian legend no be on Nairaland people dey donate money to feed his mother? That is the great Rashidi, Not to talk of smaller players like Mobi Oparaku, Femi Opabunmi, Thompson Oliha, Isaac Semitoje

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
thorrvik55:

Hope he won't end up like them Patrick Bamford, Lewis Baker and the other young talents who were not given a chance in the first team sha...
If not for Lampard, maybe Abraham, Tomori and Mount would have been out on loan at one relegation/championship battling club or rotting on the bench.

Past Chelsea coaches never valued the academy players...

Our board would be forced to look inward more, as these youngies have really impressed.

Best time for Chelsea youth players, but bad period for those making money off kick-backs from transfer deals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7789) (7790) (7791) (7792) (7793) (7794) (7795) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.