Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7814) (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) ... (19178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dybala day mad oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

The FA helped Liverpool only that City was too hot for them, it ended up being 1 point gap when it should have been like 6

So is it every season City have to lead with 6 points to cater for the FA rigging? The years City leads with 3, what will happen

Give examples of decisions that favoured Chelsea rivals in 2014/15
the question is simple, was there a campaign against Chelsea that season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
i wonder why sarri is not playing sarri ball at juventus.

or is it because there is no jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:
okay. let me say, most visionary attacker.

Leave the bats and tammy matter.
So, bats does not give his all? Mind you, I am not saying that bats is better or that he should be starting, no. But, i think tammy is getting the edge ahead of bats because of the reasons I stated earlier and it is not a bad thing
Not yet. Tammy preys on mistakes from defenders. His hold up play is good too and he also creates chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
MI just took this beef to another level

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:
okay. let me say, most visionary attacker.

Leave the bats and tammy matter.
So, bats does not give his all? Mind you, I am not saying that bats is better or that he should be starting, no. But, i think tammy is getting the edge ahead of bats because of the reasons I stated earlier and it is not a bad thing
U rate Pulisic higher than Odoi, it seems..

Moving forward, I don't see Bats being a Chelsea player. If Chelsea are to compete in the future, I don't see Batshuayi being that guy. I had high hopes for him after Costa left but now those hopes have diminished (esp with that loan spell at Valencia that he had to be chased back to Chelsea).
IMHO, the reason why Bats is still at the club is because of the transfer ban. With Tammy, at least he is still young and there is the potential to get better. As for Batshuayi, he should be at his peak by now as a striker, and I don't see him getting any better than he is right now though.
He is not good enough to start for a top team that wants to challenge for trophies..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:
airmark and nihilistjnr, how do you guys keep up with this man's amala turning and post shifting?

I don tire already.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:
the question is simple, was there a campaign against Chelsea that season?

What are the evidences of a campaign against Chelsea

Abi which kain question be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:
so, city will not lose games that they do not deserve to lose?

They have already lost 2 of those games and even if they lost 2 more...they will still be on course to getting 98pts. After all, they have achieved that twice.

League seasons are won by the team that loses games strategically. City have been through this before. They will adjust. It is Liverpool that will collapse as soon as they drop points.

You will be here and I will be right again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
HewlettPackard:
MI just took this beef to another level

What did he do? I was watching Barca and Juve game(s) jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
EruditorII:

LMAO he came to perform at the BBN Finale with a Tee that had the inscription NO SNAKES on it.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

LMAO he came to perform at the BBN Finale with a Tee that had the inscription NO SNAKES on it.

grin

LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin
damn bad guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
EruditorII:

https://www.nairaland.com/5456797/no-snakes-t-shirt-m.i-shades
thought he was the father figure, why is he playing kids game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Conte beaten at home by Juventus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol MI also stepped on a digitally projected snake, before proceeding to perform 'Bad Belle'.

Vector, we await thine response.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

U rate Pulisic higher than Odoi, it seems..

Moving forward, I don't see Bats being a Chelsea player. If Chelsea are to compete in the future, I don't see Batshuayi being that guy. I had high hopes for him after Costa left but now those hopes have diminished (esp with that loan spell at Valencia that he had to be chased back to Chelsea).
IMHO, the reason why Bats is still at the club is because of the transfer ban. With Tammy, at least he is still young and there is the potential to get better. As for Batshuayi, he should be at his peak by now as a striker, and I don't see him getting any better than he is right now though.
He is not good enough to start for a top team that wants to challenge for trophies..
i never told you of any rating. Pulisic is our most visionary attacker. He only needs to be consistent in his performance to be reckoned with. Gaskiya.

I have told you to forget bats and tammy matter. Both of them na the same thing. Only that i think tammy is starting ahead of him because of the advantage of being a chelsea product, which is a good thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
EruditorII:

They have already lost 2 of those games and even if they lost 2 more...they will still be on course to getting 98pts. After all, they have achieved that twice.

League seasons are won by the team that loses games strategically. City have been through this before. They will adjust. It is Liverpool that will collapse as soon as they drop points.

You will be here and I will be right again.
so, man city's loses are always undeserved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vector can't come out of this... the beef is won already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:
so, man city's loses are always undeserved?

Where did I say that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
Conte beaten at home by Juventus

Air mark will pretend he did not see it.

Or he will soon say Conte did not get the Morata he wanted and they gave him Lukaku instead.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
EruditorII:

Air mark will pretend he did not see it.

Or he will soon say Conte did not get the Morata he wanted and they gave him Lukaku instead.
so, inter should normal win juventus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:

Where they not home?

Have they not won all the games so far?

Has Conte not changed them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

Be like ooo. grin
NinjaMetahuman:

Be like ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
EruditorII:

Where did I say that?
ok. Tell us why man city didn't deserve to lose against norwich and wolves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin

Unlimited22:
Lol MI also stepped on a digitally projected snake, before proceeding to perform 'Bad Belle'.

Vector, we await thine response.

This is the angle Vector did not factor in. Choc City have a digital design crew that can turn around in hours. Their former design guy is an acquaintance of mine. Beef has gone digital these days. You saw how Choccity designed that Viper artwork to go with the diss song. The imagery was stinging.

Within couple of days they have printed shirt and done laser work for BBN performance. Before them Drake and co battle, they will design one crazy artwork to belittle their opponent. Choccity has all those angles covered. Vector is still probably looking for one cheap graphic designer to design artwork.for his diss till now. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
EruditorII:

Where they not home?

Have they not won all the games so far?

Has Conte not changed them?
so because conte has changed them, they should win every team they come against?

Do you now believe that conte can improve a team's quality without breaking bank?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ibime:

This is the angle Vector did not factor in. Choc City have a digital design crew that can turn around in hours. Their former design guy is an acquaintance of mine. Beef has gone digital these days. You saw how Choccity designed that Viper artwork to go with the diss song. The imagery was stinging.

Within couple of days they have printed shirt and done laser work for BBN performance. Before them Drake and co battle, they will design one crazy artwork to belittle their opponent. Choccity has all those angles covered. Vector is still probably looking for one cheap graphic designer to design artwork.for his diss till now. cheesy

As at yesterday, Vector was still searching for free beat on twitter LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatihex:

So whats the noise about Inter if they cannot beat the champions in their house. Shey na for Juves house dem wan win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2019
HewlettPackard:

https://www.nairaland.com/5456797/no-snakes-t-shirt-m.i-shades

thought he was the father figure, why is he playing kids game

grin

He knows what a good battle rapper could do to that his sermon. I want the diss to continue, i want to hear devastating bars till december from both.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

As at yesterday, Vector was still searching for free beat on twitter LMAO

Nigga was caught unawares. lol. You need a machine behind you to go to war in this digital age. It's not just about writing lyrics. Every thing has to be in place from graphics to promo to marketing to payola for DJs and blogs. Vector must be feeling pressure right now. I'm sure MI even timed this beef to coincide with BBN finale for maximum exposure.

What we are seeing these days is that the first to strike usually wins. This is because the whole machine would have been prepared weeks in advance, from graphics to promo. The person being attacked then comes under pressure to respond within hours and is caught unawares because his machine is not in place. Sometimes your opponent will time it such that it's impossible to respond properly eg Drake dissed Meek while Meek was in the middle of a sold-out tour. Where will Meek find time to draft a proper response?

That's why the first to strike usually wins eg Drake vs Meek, Remy vs Nicky, Pusha T vs Drake. Instagram generation is fickle and used to instant trends and cannot wait 3 days for response but Vector does not have the machine to turn around in that time. Not like in our day when LL Cool J and Canibus can take months to respond to each other and every body just wait till then. Even JayZ vs Nas took some weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Greatihex:
so because conte has changed them, they should win every team they come against?

Do you now believe that conte can improve a team's quality without breaking bank?

LOL

Will he win the league?

They did not break bank for Lukaku?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7814) (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) ... (19178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Leyqute(m), Neimarjr, Debroslink, Theflint1(m), PendragonVII, lateefGRDT(m), kingBolton, popizaino(m), Antoinemercer, Ibime(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.