Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551174 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) ... (19178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

So whats the noise about Inter if they cannot beat the champions in their house. Shey na for Juves house dem wan win?

They want to start preaching moral victory but if it is Pep he must win everything at the same time and not buy anybody to prove something to these nobodies.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EruditorII: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2019
airmark:

grin

He knows what a good battle rapper could do to that his sermon. I want the diss to continue, i want to hear devastating bars till december from both.

A brand ambassador does not mean he is not allowed to sell other products. It depends on the contract he signed. The foolish person is the one who went to a guy's lounge that he is beefing to buy something from there knowing he is making his opponent richer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2019
EruditorII:
They want to start preaching moral victory but if it is Pep he must win everything at the same time and not buy anybody to prove something to these nobodies.

You sef see am, Pep has to win without buying anyone. He must move mountains and turn water to wine but for others the bare minimum is okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2019
EruditorII:

A brand ambassador does not mean he is not allowed to sell other products. It depends on the contract he signed. The foolish person is the one who went to a guy's lounge that he is beefing to buy something from there knowing he is making his opponent richer.

And you didn't see that move as something to nail MI with, while dissing?

Vector can say without Hennessy, MI will close shop. That he asked for the best cognac in MI's bar, he was served Hennessy and connect it with why MI was desperate to take his henny job- Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Greatihex:
although, the VAR analysis of last season games was made earlier this season and liverpool came top of the league, but we know that there can still be a problem with interpreting the rules of the game even with the var. That is btw though.

But, there is no way you can blame the FA of making a team not to win a league title because, it consists of 38 matches.
If you are good, you are good. Chelsea beat soton 4 1 today, no how FA would have helped soton today to stop Chelsea from winning them.

So, whether there is a campaign for Liverpool or not, if city are good enough to win the league this season, they will win. Stop making advanced defence wall for yourself in case city fail to win the league this season.

I am happy now that you agree that there can be a campaign against or for a team.
So, do you now agree that there was a campaign against mourinho's Chelsea in 2014/2015?

Are you sure about the bolded?
Why do you think most people dubbed man united to be fà team during fergie's era? You think they go about to give them cheap penalties all the time and ask to opponent to stand still while van nisterool goes on to score free empty net? undecided. So that it becomes obvious they are in favour of them no. Then a yellow card offence for other players were several warnings for man united players with the same offence. Think about how the tiny effects of this on players and the coach and you get a perfect view of how ref can influence games. Not taking anything away from fergie but had officiating been equal I doubt he will have as many as 13 epl titles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:
Conte beaten at home by Juventus
his coming with an excuse. Just hold on

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emisco1(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2019
some one onces said, you dont need academy players to win games and win trophy( very correct). and i said to the wolve coach if chelsea can beat you 2-5 away using academy players, then be ready for hell. Only for me to check up and it was 0-2 in favour of wolve

Am looking for that coach to ask him back that same question

#polite joke #viva blue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2019
airmark:

And you didn't see that move as something to nail MI with, while dissing?

Vector can say without Hennessy, MI will close shop. That he asked for the best cognac in MI's bar, he was served Hennessy and connect it with why MI was desperate to take his henny job- Jealousy.

Vec screwed up with that move in my opinion

you go the guy bar buy drink, come go twitter be like

Vec: Bros, I come your house today, den say you no dey, I dash your pikin money sha.

Abaga: My wife tell me, I be travel, no worry when I come back, I go let you know make you come again, forget I go beer you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2019
damn #NoSnakes is already trending on twitter.

MI even wants to make its merchandise, shirts, caps etc

damn, we lost this. MI commercializing this shit, Vector still dey find twitter producer.

Vector we can't go down like this, draw this guy blood, draw him blood

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2019
HewlettPackard:
damn #NoSnakes is already trending on twitter.

MI even wants to make its merchandise, shirts, caps etc

damn, we lost this. MI commercializing this shit, Vector still dey find twitter producer.

Vector we can't go down like this, draw this guy blood, draw him blood
make den carry glocks enter street..
This fight mustn't end this soon sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2019
If Chelsea fans are complaining about morata and higuain I wonder what they will do if they have Sevilla de jong as striker lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2019
undecided

I have a feeling this guy will disappoint.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2019
spillo1:
If Chelsea fans are complaining about morata and higuain I wonder what they will do if they have Sevilla de jong as striker lol.
He should never have left PSV. He is not good enough for a real league. Worst striker in la liga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2019
EruditorII:

yep, really feel sorry for Pep.... imagine spending close to a billion far ahead of your competitors and people expect him to win all the time....I guess he will need another half a billion to challenge this season....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

You sef see am, Pep has to win without buying anyone. He must move mountains and turn water to wine but for others the bare minimum is okay
poor Pep...imagine spending over a 100m to add to an already billion dollar squad... He must be devastated by the lack of spending
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Kimbeast:

He should never have left PSV. He is not good enough for a real league. Worst striker in la liga.

Sevilla have nobody but themselves to blame. Very limited and his finishing is Kante level.How does Luuk De Jong keep starting over Chicarito I will never understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:
Conte beaten at home by Juventus
Horrible week for Conte. Reality-check in both the Champions league and Serie A. Yeah they lost but I think they come out of this showing they have much improved from last season and with a bit of luck they could have won yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
EruditorII:

LOL

Will he win the league?

They did not break bank for Lukaku?
have the season finished?

When last did inter win the league or even look like challenging for it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

So whats the noise about Inter if they cannot beat the champions in their house. Shey na for Juves house dem wan win?
does winning juventus mean winning the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
local league that local coach like conte won with his hands tied on first try without breaking the bank. the fraud had to spend nigeria's defense budget to win it.

when he is gonna go past quarter final again in the big boys league? cheesy
Is the epl no longer hard now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sometimes your opinions are not different from those youngies you lead here, that started following football after Buhari became the president. I still remember Inter-Arsenal, 0-3 at Highbury, 1-5 at Milan.

League titles are not won, only if you can beat the defending champions. Stop teaching the likes of lordfalcao, melvyn, eruditor nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2019
spillo1:

Very poor striker. Buckles under pressure like a woman. Can't play with his feet.Runs like a headless chicken only waiting for the ball to be crossed. Oya, the header he can do, can't position himself well to head. At least Morata can head the ball

That guy is a total liability and not fit to be called a footballer let alone a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adiwana:

Very poor striker. Buckles under pressure like a woman. Can't play with his feet.Runs like a headless chicken only waiting for the ball to be crossed. Oya, the header he can do, can't position himself well to head. At least Morata can head the ball

That guy is a total liability and not fit to be called a footballer let alone a striker
He is a very limited striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chelsea suffering from transfer ban when the two players we bought can be on the bench... Kovacic and Pulisic atleast £90m combined.

What we need is a top inform CB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
seankafor:
make den carry glocks enter street.. This fight mustn't end this soon sad
Nah, it isn't that serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
biomustry:
Is the epl no longer hard now?
ask raumdeuter now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
spillo1:

I wonder why Sevilla bought him. I saw him at Mochengladbach many yrs ago and gave up on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kimbeast:

Horrible week for Conte. Reality-check in both the Champions league and Serie A. Yeah they lost but I think they come out of this showing they have much improved from last season and with a bit of luck they could have won yesterday.

You mean with all the spending he still couldn't buy luck? Win every game? With the inclusion of Godin Sanchez Lukaku.

Oh thats only for Pep it's only the bald fraud that's held to that standard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

I wonder why Sevilla bought him. I saw him at Mochengladbach many yrs ago and gave up on him

I used to rate him in Holland until he went to Germany. What made Sevilla think they could revive him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Greatihex:
does winning juventus mean winning the league?

Will he win the league? Are you ready to stake that Inter will win the league. Put your money where you mouth is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ibime:

I used to rate him in Holland until he went to Germany. What made Sevilla think they could revive him?

You no see the highly rated Dolberg? A lot of players rated high in Holland have flopped badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
airmark:

Sometimes your opinions are not different from those youngies you lead here, that started following football after Buhari became the president. I still remember Inter-Arsenal, 0-3 at Highbury, 1-5 at Milan.

League titles are not won, only if you can beat the defending champions. Stop teaching the likes of lordfalcao, melvyn, eruditor nonsense.

Everyone who has some common sense knows its statistically easier to win at home than win away. Inter major big game at home they lost it

Will you stake on Inter winning the league, I will stake on them not winning. Put your money where your mouth is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) ... (19178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Itsrm(m), ucsquare(m), PendragonVII, Ibunkun1(m), popizaino(m), fredoooooo, raumdeuter, stephennel(m), Rarre, Caicedobets(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.