Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10660284 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) (7971) (7972) ... (19314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
larride:

Then they play draw and be lose 5k. grin

Better than losing 20k. 11k on x2 isn't bad sha. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

do you disagree that Sarri style brought out the best in Hazard? Yes or No, no amala abeg.

Hazard's ignoring his instructions brought out the best in him, which Sarri had no choice but to condone.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Swissh:

Thorrvik55 Shey When I start now you will say I like insulting People.
Arsenal’s Golden trophy and Pep’s record points, which would you prefer?

I just wan dey sure of something...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Hazard's ignoring his instructions brought out the best in him, which Sarri had no choice but to condone.
You don dey turn amala anyhow these days o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

I should bet against a won bet? Even with 2 red cards against chelsea, Ajax can't defeat us.

I know my Club.

So why were you begging nairaland's Lampard to win the match, earlier on? You should be on your 10th bottle of big stout by now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

[s] Arsenal’s Golden trophy and Pep’s record points, which would you prefer?

I just wan dey sure of something [/s]...
What a stupid question...Mtcheww.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

No amala, they told us Hazard was the reason Sarriball didn't work well, so Hazard was responsible for everything.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Swissh:

What a stupid question...Mtcheww.
ok.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

No amala, they told us Hazard was the reason Sarriball didn't work well, so Hazard was responsible for everything.
Lol.

Fair play to Sarri, he brought back the ‘attacking’ and free flowing football to Chelsea, just that it lacked consistency, pressure and the required goals (I stand to be corrected), no wonder Hazard did well under him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

So why were you begging nairaland's Lampard to win the match, earlier on? You should be on your 10th bottle of big stout by now.

Man you're pathetic,

If you can't see the sarcasm in that post, then you can't see anything else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:
you sef dey see the niggu dibble himself.
He can't be serious, I want to believe he's catching fun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lol.

Fair play to Sarri, he brought back the ‘attacking’ and free flowing football to Chelsea, just that it lacked consistency, pressure and the required goals (I stand to be corrected), no wonder Hazard did well under him.

What made it to lack consistency?

When opponents found him out, we struggled badly to break stubborn defences, they said it was Hazard that caused it. We will see who they will blame at Juve.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Thank you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Man you're pathetic,

If you can't see the sarcasm in that post, then you can't see anything else.

You may even call your calling Kovacic, unproductive, a sarcasm too.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

What made it to lack consistency?

When opponents found him out, we struggled badly to break stubborn defences, they said it was Hazard that caused it. We will see who they will blame at Juve.
I understand this though. I was here when the arguments were coming in torrents.

The bolded was true. Aside the tactics employed by Sarri, Hazard was still a bum. Hazard was our ‘Messi/Ronaldo’ and I won’t blame any fan who lashed at Hazard that period.

We expected much more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

you sef dey see the niggu dibble himself.

He can't be serious, I want to believe he's catching fun.
Na fun things. Just play around the matter.

No award for who argue pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAngel444:
I am of the opinion that the transfer ban should be lifted...

because I feel we need some new quality players in defence and attack.. a CB and a CF would be nice, an LB too, but then again it's January transfer window.

Transfer ban should be lifted - for Business continuity, not necessarily to change the 1st team too much. We sign a lot of players aged 18-23 every year, not necessarily for the first year immediately. These players are in negotiations with other clubs. There are two youngsters we are targeting at Dijon for example. Any dithering and they could sign elsewhere.

Transfer ban is like border closure. It hampers natural course of business. For example Batshauyi contract expires in 20 months. Lifting transfer ban now allows us to get good value for him in January than in the summer. We can then target someone like Timo Werner as replacement for £27m release clause. While the ban is in place, there are many moves we cannot make, for example, if someone shows interest in Alonso in January, we can't sell him without replacement.

These are the reasons to challenge transfer ban, not necessarily to stop the momentum of players who are doing well currently.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

You may even call your calling Kovacic, unproductive, a sarcasm too.

Airmark, today 5/11/19 is Kovacic still unproductive in terms of goals and assist at Chelsea?

Yes or No. don't explain to me how you GGfather died. simple yes or no.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Na fun things. Just play around the matter.

No award for who argue pass.

Argue with who, I want to school the niggu, flush out his false teachings on Nl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
popizaino:

Thank you cheesy

Abi, the same Hazard they scolded for not playing to Sarri's instruction. Hazard brought his potentials out forcing it on the smoker, nobody should tell me nonsense now. grin

Look at this one below. We will see how he will succeed with his pass and move against teams that put truck in front of their 18 yards. Oh, he has Dybala grin grin

Amoto94:
https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/sarri-warns-juventus-over-superficial-dribbling/sn7c0k6xtafpzpxoz78hqp0a

Sarri has cautioned his players to stop doing shaku-shaku instead of a simple pass and move.
The man is not interested in unproductive dribbling that kills attacking move

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

I understand this though. I was here when the arguments were coming in torrents.

The bolded was true. Aside the tactics employed by Sarri, Hazard was still a bum. Hazard was our ‘Messi/Ronaldo’ and I won’t blame any fan who lashed at Hazard that period.

We expected much more.

Who was our best player, last season, in your eyes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Airmark, today 5/11/19 is Kovacic still unproductive in terms of goals and assist at Chelsea?

Yes or No. don't explain to me how you GGfather died. simple yes or no.

I don't know who taught you that a midfielder is only rated by the number goals scored and number of assists registered.

To you now, Jonjo Shelvey and Mark Noble are more productive and better than Kovacic. We should replace him with one of them grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Swissh:

Klopp can do whatever voodoo he likes,that won't stop City from winning the league. Their luck will soon run out same as Chelsea.
u go like go am 2 aside with me wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Abi, the same Hazard they scolded for not playing to Sarri's instruction. Hazard brought his potentials out forcing it on the smoker, nobody should tell me nonsense now. grin

Look at this one below. We will see how he will succeed with his pass and move against teams that put truck in front of their 18 yards. Oh, he has Dybala grin grin

They should show us what the chain smoker has won before he met hazard or what he ever won outside Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

I don't know who taught you that a midfielder is only rated by the number goals scored and number of assists registered.

To you now, Jonjo Shelvey and Mark Noble are more productive and better than Kovacic. We should replace him with one of them
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or Guendozi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
SirAce:

Pep's style and Wenger's Golden EPL trophy, if dem drop d two, which one u go take?

I will take 100points of Pep over 90points of Wenger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or Guendozi

cheesy

Them plenty wey better pass Kovacic. John McGinn sef follow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
A40:
I don't know why this abominable apari Pep will not keep Sadio Mané out of his mouth.

At least you knew where you stood with Mourinho unlike this chameleon Pep

He has a notorious diver like Sterling in his squad so I'm wondering why he is not directing his critique to Sterling
I have known this for long about him, but raumdeuter will not agree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
So Pep is wrong for calling Sadio Mane out for diving

Yet other coaches like Klopp OGS and Pellegrini were always moaning about City players committing tactical fouls

When other coaches talk about Peps team its okay, when Pep talks about other teams he is a chameleon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Who was our best player, last season, in your eyes?
If you mean ‘best player’ that was still average in my eyes, then it is Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abeg jhoo, not because it involves Pep.

Sadio Manè is a Fvcking diver. sad

Pep called this one right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) (7971) (7972) ... (19314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, SimpleGuy001, A001, Theflint1(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.