Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576370 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) ... (19221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why can't Neuer carry Hummels too. Abi Hummels was to obese to be carried

Neuer is no more the best keeper in the world, yet Bayern haven't disgraced him like they did to Boathand, the 'out of place' defender. grin

"I would recommend him as a friend to leave the club," club president, Hoeness said. "He needs a new challenge. Recently he has seemed out of place."

Na masquerade them go use pursue am las las. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2019
airmark if bayern appoint Jose. This thread will burn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:58am On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

where have you been my man? Deputy Superintendent Apari sports.

If you want my money, win the league this season.

I don't want your money. But I would earn it. And you will have more excuses and goal-post shifting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Branzy:
airmark if bayern appoint Jose. This thread will burn

Raumdeuter and his boy, a40 are going to be the casualties. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:28am On Nov 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

It means he won your league in style like never seen before, the same style many swore will never work in the EPL
So they gave me special trophy or recognition? Maybe a "styled" trophy?

That's what I'm interested in knowing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2019
BikeMan:
So they gave me special trophy or recognition? Maybe a "styled" trophy?

That's what I'm interested in knowing

In your league record books his name is there for destroying and pissing on it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02am On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Neuer is no more the best keeper in the world, yet Bayern haven't disgraced him like they did to Boathand, the 'out of place' defender. grin

How will Neuer be the best keeper in the world when a useless Hummels is in front of him

When Boateng in his prime he protected Neuer and won the CL and World cup

WHen your useless hummels got there he became a disgrace and was chased out back to Dortmund which was his level

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2019
A40:
I no fit stop to dey laugh. Hazard fanboys made so much mouth. 1 goal 2 assists pere
Reasonable stat for an upcoming and player with potential if you ask me

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
eph12:

Reasonable stat for an upcoming and player with potential if you ask me
start has been terrible sha but along as everything stew at least early next year no problem by me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

In your league record books his name is there for destroying and pissing on it
Can you give us a link to this record books with Mourinho's name omitted?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2019
larride:

Chelsea win, I pay him 20k.

Ajax win, he pays me 20k.

The match at SB.

HewlettPackard:

Match draws, everybody go him house.

I agree to the above terms. Deal sealed.

Cc. SkimpleD Nihilistjnr Airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sometimes I dey mistake your comment for that agbaya Leyqute...

Na leyqute dey type like this. grin

Larry, you have joined bad gang undecided

Don’t drag me into rubbish, Adonijah. Else the sword of David will fall on you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

"I would recommend him as a friend to leave the club," club president, Hoeness said. "He needs a new challenge. Recently he has seemed out of place."

Na masquerade them go use pursue am las las. grin

A player has to be really pisspoor to be chased out of a club in this embarrassing manner.

Even Worst EPL Player award winner Titus Malachi Bramble didn’t suffer this much public disgrace at Newcastle or Wigan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

11 games and Pep is wetting his pants.
Klopp is onto some black magic shittt. They have scored two 95th min winners and two 85th mins equalizers including an howler from a Goalkeeper all in 11games. Who those that Liverpool have been insanely lucky to be 6 points ahead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Present. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

If I lose this bet, the thing go pain me whalahi not because of the money but because I would be losing to a scummith. Worse thing that could ever happen, It's like Dayo losing a bet to Airmark, vice versa.

Lampard please don't allow me to be put to shame, win this game, I don't want a draw, for the culture please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Kimbeast:

Klopp is onto some black magic shittt. They have scored two 95th min winners and two 85th mins equalizers including an howler from a Goalkeeper all in 11games. Who those that Liverpool have been insanely lucky to be 6 points ahead.

Anything he's doing, let him keep on doing, so long Pep don't retain the league I'm fine.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Kimbeast:

Klopp can do whatever voodoo he likes,that won't stop City from winning the league. Their luck will soon run out same as Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

If I lose this bet, the thing go pain me whalahi not because of the money but because I would be losing to a scummith. Worse thing that could ever happen, It's like Dayo losing a bet to Airmark, vice versa.

Lampard please don't allow me to be put to shame, win this game, I don't want a draw, for the culture please.

Hazard and VVD/Liverpool won me bets on this forum, i would have loved your Sarri to win you yours and not Lampard. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Swissh:

Klopp can do whatever voodoo he likes,that won't stop City from winning the league. Their luck will soon run out same as Chelsea.

Did Pep’s luck run out 2 years ago when Sterling was scoring last minute goals?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

How will Neuer be the best keeper in the world when a useless Hummels is in front of him

When Boateng in his prime he protected Neuer and won the CL and World cup

WHen your useless hummels got there he became a disgrace and was chased out back to Dortmund which was his level

How did Boathand protect Neuer in the CL final as reported by your reliable source? Neuer made five first-half saves, is this the protection? If i say may God protect your life the way Boathand protected Neuer in the CL final, will you say Amen?

Manuel Neuer 8/10 This was a proper test, the first time he had been called into five first-half saves all season. Excellent throughout. Outstanding.

Jérôme Boateng 4/10 Laboured horribly when Dortmund were upbeat, exposed too often by Reus and Lewandowski. Uncomfortable and unconvincing.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/25/borussia-dortmund-bayern-munich-ratings

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Leyqute:

A player has to be really pisspoor to be chased out of a club in this embarrassing manner.

Even Worst EPL Player award winner Titus Malachi Bramble didn’t suffer this much public disgrace at Newcastle or Wigan.

Imagine a club president telling his player he needs a new challenge, because he's out of place. grin

Raumdeuter and Boathand are shameless. No legend would be treated like that, embarrassing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Hazard and VVD/Liverpool won me bets on this forum, i would have loved your Sarri to win you yours and not Lampard. grin grin grin

You have started again,

How does me saying Lampard is not responsible for Jorg stellar performances imply I favour Sarri over him?

No whahala sha, I tap into you winnings. My boys must deliver today.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

You have started again,

How does me saying Lampard is not responsible for Jorg stellar performances imply I favour Sarri over him?

No whahala sha, I tap into you winnings. My boys must deliver today.

grin grin

I pray for you to win because i want Chelsea to win 3 points and Larride to receive another L.

HewlettPackard:

Citadellas! please read this.

Sarri was successful at Chelsea no matter what anyone thinks. playing with a Morata, Out of natural position Kante.

With all the freedom you claim Lamps has given the players, Kovacic is yet to register a goal, still unproductive in the opposition box, Jorg has just one assist, his goals are from the spot.

Lampard is doing great but please give sarri his props.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

Imagine a club president telling his player he needs a new challenge, because he's out of place. grin

Raumdeuter and Boathand are shameless. No legend would be treated like that, embarrassing.

Alagolo is not a legend. He’s an embarrassing excuse of a defender. Full stop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

I pray for you to win because i want Chelsea to win 3 points and Laride to receive another L.

Was Sarri successful at Chelsea?

Does Sarri deserve accolades for his time at Chelsea?

Please provide Yes or No answers to the questions above, no turning of amala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Leyqute:

Don’t drag me into rubbish, Adonijah. Else the sword of David will fall on you.
Agbaya

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Nihilistjnr, seen. cool

Today is a day of Joy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Was Sarri successful at Chelsea?

Does Sarri deserve accolades for his time at Chelsea?

Please provide Yes or No answers to the questions above, no turning of amala.

You want me to waste my time on these? Naah. Hazard should take all the accolades for Sarri's first trophy/achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zakir007(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
We need to score 3 goals today please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
SkimpleD:
Nihilistjnr, seen. cool

Today is a day of Joy.

cheesy

Larride will be praying for a draw, right now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) ... (19221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, joezy23(m), Shegzdave, AdisaOwala, airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.