Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7987) (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) (7992) (7993) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Just imagine watching a match these 3 malians played at the same time on the pitch grin

You go just hear stuff like Adama traore makes an interception and passes to adama traore who dribbles past the one player and gives a lovely through ball to adama traore shocked

Haha.. Reminds me when knowledge was subbed off for Talent.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
BikeMan:

Chai! Sodick dropped 250k? You worked for that money so? Raumdeuter dey craze sha grin

He was stupid and the apari scolded him that time o.

Thats what all these mumu boys don't know about raumdeuter. That apari is irresponsible, very fake. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

Neymar knows that with Hazard in Madrid, his hope of winning ballon dór, has collapsed on him. grin grin
You don't say

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Amoto94:
Swish, between Wenger Invincible season and Pep's 100pts which of them is far superior?
Has Swissh answered this ajuju?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Has Swissh answered this ajuju?

He can't see it cos his head is deep into someone's ass..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

You don't say

grin

This post didn't age well. It is sink or swim time for Hazard (and his fans). LOL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
10 more pages to go.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
thorrvik55:

Use the right memè grin

Dude can’t anser it. he no wan anger them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
thorrvik55:

Thorrvik55 you are finally online
raumdeuter:
Neymar has played 0 minutes in the CL this season and has the same number of goals as Hidden Hazard who played 4 games
What do you have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Leyqute:

We should leave Hazard alone, yet you’re here passhunnately defending him the way Arewa Twitter defends Buhari.

This has nothing to do with Utd. And I’m not even trolling. Just explain how Haaland, a recent secondary school graduate, has more UCL goals from open play than veteran E. Hazard.

If you can’t don’t disturb me plis patrickhazadd. Ole will give me enough headache this evening
I am not defending Hazard, I am only pointing things out to you, Wolves beat Manchester City but see how Chelsea ran them rugged at the Molineux... Hazard still has time on his side to turn his Madrid career around. It's too early to start writing him off...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
larride:

Sod, you really need to learn to ignore some things.

You did what you believe was the right thing to do considering the situation you are in. A lot of people will do the same, some will even do worse if they were in your condition. Stop letting them use it to rile you up.
Abeg, let them be. grin grin grin

Something to crack us up jhoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hazard is no legend of Chelsea. Make he go do legend things for Madrid.
Airmark won't like this.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

Airmark won't like this.
Lol. You are truly a late comer here.

I don’t give a flying shiit about Hazard in Real Madrid. When he was in Chelsea, I lambasted his lackadaisical attitude towards scoring goals. When he played well, I showered praises too. He is in Madrid now, and probably needs time to settle.

Hazard is a fine player but was never a great player for Chelsea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Amoto94:
Swish, between Wenger Invincible season and Pep's 100pts which of them is far superior?
Can you now boldly defend your club or you’d continue to asslick ‘them’?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mapoka:

Everything would be settled this season, thank goodness Hazard has gone to Madrid, he will shut them all
Mapoka my nigga Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter at 13yrs, was smarter than you and your brother, if what i quoted earlier was true. You and your brother needed to be flogged actually for being ode, if actually your hands were clean.

Now the same raumdeuter was playing with your mumu head today. You be mugu.
okay
Low budget Michael Phelps

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Go Jose.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
thorrvik55:

Deschamps dey crase finally. Kante is still yet to play since his last international call up but Deschamps has called him up again..

Kante is human. Is it that there is no other French midfielder or what? It's not as if France have world cup final game to play during this international break set

I remember Lampard questioned Deschamp's decision to keep Kante in his squad after his injury in the last int break instead of sending him back to England for treatment..

Man is such a clown.

Saying "if he was on the bench for our last game, then he's fit"*

WTF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lampard when asked about the supporters who left when the score was Chelsea 1- 4 Ajax:
‘One of them was probably my dad! He’s forever shooting off early to miss traffic and then the game changes and we have to have a conversation later on.’

Lol. Nice response to that question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lol. You are truly a late comer here.

I don’t give a flying shiit about Hazard in Real Madrid. When he was in Chelsea, I lambasted his lackadaisical attitude towards scoring goals. When he played well, I showered praises too. He is in Madrid now, and probably needs time to settle.

Hazard is a fine player but was never a great player for Chelsea.
Cc Thorrvik55
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

Cc Thorrvik55
how market yesterday na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

Cc Thorrvik55

Why Man Utd fans leave their thread come camp here?

Jose Mourinho please do everything to land that Bayern Munich job.... You will be putting a lot of calmness over here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

Cc Thorrvik55

No dey cc me abeg. Simple question sef u dey fear to answer. I no know weda "them" go beat u if u answer this question

Amoto94:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Just imagine watching a match these 3 malians played at the same time on the pitch grin

You go just hear stuff like Adama traore makes an interception and passes to adama traore who dribbles past the opposing player and gives a lovely through ball to adama traore shocked

Malians! Malians! Malians! Malians! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

Cc Thorrvik55
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
SkimpleD, I hear say your prayers no dey get warranty

Na true? cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Heheheh ,Dgrin

Chelsea dey troll walker

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
thorrvik55:
Lampard when asked about the supporters who left when the score was Chelsea 1- 4 Ajax:

Lol. Nice response to that question
Lampard is matured in reasoning.

But with the way these boys are playing now, even if we are losing 5-0 up, I’d still stay put.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:
SkimpleD, I hear say your prayers no dey get warranty

Na true? cheesy
Can we see the neighbor she prophesied to?

tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

Neymar knows that with Hazard in Madrid, his hope of winning ballon dór, has collapsed on him. grin grin

How far the balon dor thing dey go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
okay
Low budget Michael Phelps

Raumdeuter's mumu. You see as the apari abandoned you like a used condom. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:

Mapoka my nigga Lol.

Guy make you free me nah
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7987) (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) (7992) (7993) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), AirBay, toluxe0075 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.