Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10486012 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7986) (7987) (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) (7992) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

How old was Modric then and how old is Hazard now? in 2 months time, Hazard will be 29yrs
When you made the comment below, did you remember Modric was any young?
As is always the case, you have to give a player the benefit of the doubt in his first season in a new league and team...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Now why would Deschamps call up Kante yet again?

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:
When you made the comment below, did you remember Modric was any young?
As is always the case, you have to give a player the benefit of the doubt in his first season in a new league and team...

How much benefit of doubt did you and your team give Depay DiMaria in their first season

Hidden they told us will disgrace farmer in la liga. Now na soso story

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
VargasVee:

undecided
he is trolling Lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Swissh:
[img][/img]
Mr Patrick nobody hyped Modric or said he has the talent level of Messi/Ronaldo or that la liga is filled with farmers as defenders so he will destroy them all on a regular basis. They are not on the same boat. I really hope you have not been taking Swimming lessons from Airmark.
Please leave me out of your banter with Airmark if you must have a convo with me. I really don't get how things have denigrated to this level where rather than discuss football like fans who love the beautiful game, we resort to trolling at all times...

Hazard is new to the team and league and the league is not even half way gone yet you can't cut him some slack. If he goes ahead to shine in the second half of the season or next season, you'll withdraw into your shell like nothing happened. I am certain Ed that if he scored a Hattrick of goals yesterday, you'd be the first one to say it's only against Turkish farmers in a bid to undermine his exploits. I have been here long enough to know how you lots reason.

At the end of his Madrid career, I'll be the first to say he failed if he does fail but for now, it's too early just as it's too early to say Grizzy is failure or flop at Barcelona...The talent is there, all they need is a bit of spark and boom, the narrative will change.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

How much benefit of doubt did you and your team give Depay DiMaria in their first season

Hidden they told us will disgrace farmer in la liga. Now na soso story
I am still upset with Van Gaal for his treatment of Di Maria.

Depay was given enough chance, he just wasn't ready or the stage was probably too big for him at that point in his career...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:
I am still upset with Van Gaal for his treatment of Di Maria.

Depay was given enough chance, he just wasn't ready or the stage was probably too big for him at that point in his career...

How many seasons did your team give Depay or Falcao?

Hazard is not even sitting on the bench, he is starting and dropping disaster class game after game.

The same player his fans swore will disgrace farmers in
Spain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many seasons did your team give Depay or Falcao?

Hazard is not even sitting on the bench, he is starting and dropping disaster class game after game.

The same player his fans swore will disgrace farmers in
Spain
Drogba wasn't what he later became in his first season, I can remember he was booed for taking to the floor often even by Chelsea fans...

Michael Carrick wasn't always loved by Manchester United fans same as Fletcher but things changed going forward...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:
Please leave me out of your banter with Airmark if you must have a convo with me. I really don't get how things have denigrated to this level where rather than discuss football like fans who love the beautiful game, we resort to trolling at all times...

Hazard is new to the team and league and the league is not even half way gone yet you can't cut him some slack. If he goes ahead to shine in the second half of the season or next season, you'll withdraw into your shell like nothing happened. I am certain Ed that if he scored a Hattrick of goals yesterday, you'd be the first one to say it's only against Turkish farmers in a bid to undermine his exploits. I have been here long enough to know how you lots reason.

At the end of his Madrid career, I'll be the first to say he failed if he does fail but for now, it's too early just as it's too early to say Grizzy is failure or flop at Barcelona...The talent is there, all they need is a bit of spark and boom, the narrative will change.
Do you think if Hazard started his Madrid career banging in goals left and right, the Hazard Fanboys will allow anyone breath on this sport section?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
'He became too heavy' - Eden Hazard's Real Madrid struggles down to weight issues, says Arsene Wenger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Amoto94:
Swissh, between Wenger Invincible season and Pep's 100pts which of them is far superior?

Come and answer this question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

Bbbbbbut how do you explain thissssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Leyqute:

We (Manchester United fans) are not in the best position to troll right now, Madrid and Hazard will probably make it to the next round and with a bit of luck and form, they might win something, how about us? Big doubts...

Abeg leave Hazard, we have more to worry at United.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Leyqute:

It can't be explained.

It is a real phucking disgrace. Not only that, but also a low down dirty shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

You and your brother? Cool. cool

A born failure that had to swim the whole Atlantic Ocean to make is trying to advise me grin grin.
You better off with bikeman the vegetable both of you are match from the river.
From coast to coast

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Amoto94:

Come and answer this question

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:
We (Manchester United fans) are not in the best position to troll right now, Madrid and Hazard will probably make it to the next round and with a bit of luck and form, they might win something, how about us? Big doubts...

ouch grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

EOD.

Don't reply them again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
A born failure that had to swim the whole Atlantic Ocean to make is trying to advise me grin grin.
From coast to coast

Sod, you really need to learn to ignore some things.

You did what you believe was the right thing to do considering the situation you are in. A lot of people will do the same, some will even do worse if they were in your condition. Stop letting them use it to rile you up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

We should leave Hazard alone, yet you’re here passhunnately defending him the way Arewa Twitter defends Buhari.

This has nothing to do with Utd. And I’m not even trolling. Just explain how Haaland, a recent secondary school graduate, has more UCL goals from open play than veteran E. Hazard.

If you can’t don’t disturb me plis patrickhazadd. Ole will give me enough headache this evening
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

It can't be explained.

It is a real phucking disgrace. Not only that, but also a low down dirty shame.

It’s a phukkkking disgrace. If eternal life in paradise was sold for 5 open play UCL goals, Hazardd won’t make it on judgment day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
From coast to coast

This phrase reminds me of that Westlife song... “my love” grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

Sensible Scummy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
VargasVee:

undecided
This man need swear, honestly!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
From coast to coast

Chai! Sodick dropped 250k? You worked for that money so? Raumdeuter dey craze sha grin

raumdeuter:

Assuming that 250k was your 6 months salary that you were saving towards your rent will you give it away

Sodick no wan talk true say as a Moslem brother wey just finish Ramadan eke burst am for olosho joint where he go release 30 days konji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hazard is no legend of Chelsea. Make he go do legend things for Madrid.
Bwhahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

Leyqute legbegbe, see your disunited life outside grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just imagine watching a match these 3 malians played at the same time on the pitch grin

You go just hear stuff like Adama traore makes an interception and passes to adama traore who dribbles past the opposing player and gives a lovely through ball to adama traore shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emaprince:
Well, my support for Chelsea just tripled and I will watch every match they play next season...unless in situations beyond my control.

I pray Lampard does very very well. I really love this man my with all my heart.
Lol..No wonder this guy hate sarri and will die on top Lampard matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
From coast to coast

Raumdeuter at 13yrs, was smarter than you and your brother, if what i quoted earlier was true. You and your brother needed to be flogged actually for being ode, if actually your hands were clean.

raumdeuter:
Sod09 how old is your brother and what does he do

The money he gave police is what graduate teachers earn in 6 months and he gave that away knowing he hasn't committed a crime.

If that was his 6 months salary or his school fees, shey na so e go give am away

You better ask your bro wella what he does. Because cowardice isn't a reason to drop quarter of a million to police.

There's more to this than you're telling or you probably don't know

Now the same raumdeuter was playing with your mumu head today. You be mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kimbeast:
Footballers are mad. They will be like I am looking for a new challenge and sign to Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern angry angry wanting to leech to the success of others
Lmaoooooo if you need a challenge
Sign to Arsenal,AC milian, Sevilla,Dortmund etc
Oh my God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
VargasVee:

undecided

Deschamps dey crase finally. Kante is still yet to play since his last international call up but Deschamps has called him up again..

Kante is human. Is it that there is no other French midfielder or what? It's not as if France have world cup final game to play during this international break set

I remember Lampard questioned Deschamp's decision to keep Kante in his squad after his injury in the last int break instead of sending him back to England for treatment..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7986) (7987) (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) (7992) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), Ibime(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.