Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7998) (7999) (8000) (8001) (8002) (8003) (8004) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
nateevs:

Fundamentally wrong. Take this from someone who's watched him since 15. That's the hallmark of his game - vision and ability to put the ball in dangerous areas for his team mates. Under Frank, he is learning to score goals and be a game changer. This is why you see taking shots. But you never see him not adhering to the basics.

He's 19; and as such, at this level, you will see many mistakes. Criticism is okay but to say Odoi does not play with others? Really?
Okay. That was a bit exerggerated on my part. What is triggering my outpour is the level of belief and expectations we had on him going into this season. He has good vision and an eye for goal which is great for a young lad of his age. Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t feel his cohesion between him and the other players.

He would definitely improve. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thecassanova:
I don’t want to know how city will press up with a midfield of Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic.

I just can’t see city controlling that game. If we take our chances right, & we defend set pieces well, it’s victory all the way.

smiley smiley
City are good scorers and set pieces na their food...our defence and midfield needs to be up..DAT way we can get something from DAT game...if Liverpool can beat city tomorrow,, den we have hope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:
Oh, and by the way, Willian has delivered a captain's performance thus far. If he scores he's defo my MOTM. Glad to see him clearly improve from his FBS days.
Thing wey adult see sitting down, pikin standing up no go fit see am. If you know, you know.
We do not need to be patronised.
Willian is a baller.

Haters can continue sipping their favorite brand of liquid soap. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thecassanova:
I don’t want to know how city will press up with a midfield of Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic.

I just can’t see city controlling that game. If we take our chances right, & we defend set pieces well, it’s victory all the way.

smiley smiley

I agree with you but pray they are all fit first especially with this internationsl break.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thecassanova:

smiley smiley

I agree with you but pray they are all fit first especially with this international break.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Captain fantastic with a delicious assist. Top top class.

Good to see Kante is back.

International break coming up next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
FergieRaww:
Wonder how Pulisič was benched by Sancho undecided

Sancho is a bigger threat fam. You wouldn't be wondering this if you've really taken out time to watch Sancho play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:
Captain fantastic with a delicious assist. Top top class.
you suppose dey scatter this place ni o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
pamcode:
page 8000,. what a journey it has been
When I first came to this section this page was was in tens. It was the torres arguement that made me to keep returning.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tammy Abraham has equalled Marcus Rashford’s best ever Premier League goal tally, with 26 games to go.

Levels

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ibime:

Just watch the boy pressing next game. Na wetin I been dey think until I saw the boy presses for 2 men. His energy is basically used in the first phase of play. Willian and Pulisic won't move till they see him moving to press.

So on point.
U calm down to watch the game unlike some peeps we have here lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:
Oh, and by the way, Willian has delivered a captain's performance thus far. If he scores he's defo my MOTM. Glad to see him clearly improve from his FBS days.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
donjazet:
I'm still very surprised the way we surpassed Manchester United's thread. That thread gave us 1000 space gap. Wetin happen?
its called change of season... tables have turned around bro....can't u see it in reality... look at d table again u will understand better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
donjazet:
I'm still very surprised the way we surpassed Manchester United's thread. That thread gave us 1000 space gap. Wetin happen?
eden hazard arguments

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
airmark

bellotti brace alert

penalty tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
you suppose dey scatter this place ni o grin
Lol.
Why? You think I've got time for that?
Most just hate the player for no reason.
The more they hate on him, the more I will support him.

Willian is pulling his weight in the team and Chelsea is winning. That's the business end of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
BikeMan:
Donjazet, these boys are now second at the moment. What do you think?

You wanted us to chop off Lampard's head even when we told you he didn't start his first team

Haba na, this is so unnecessary.

He never for once said he was against the success of the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

Thing wey adult see sitting down, pikin standing up no go fit see am. If you know, you know.
We do not need to be patronised.
Willian is a baller.

Haters can continue sipping their favorite brand of liquid soap. cheesy
grin
Still want him out of my club tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Tammy Abraham has equalled Marcus Rashford’s best ever Premier League goal tally, with 26 games to go.

Levels
Tammy Abraham has now equalled Marcus Rashford’s personal best for most goals in a single Premier League season.

Rashford in 2018/19: 33 games, 10 goals
Abraham in 2019/20: 12 games, 10 goals
Squawka. Page 8001

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin
OK.
Send a text to RA.

Orisirisi. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
donjazet:

Coogar and Elampiro's argument would burn 10 pages in a day and 300 in one month.

Thank God the former is no longer existing and the latter doesn't have anyone who's willing to argue about Rooney.

We're serving a living God.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ibime:

We don't need AM against City. That is tactical, no be say the boy done tire
A midfield 3 of Ginho, Kovacic and Kante against City
Missed #8000
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pulisic don see awoof league wey e fit take shine. He has surpassed his league tally in only 3 starts. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
thorrvik55:

People keep forgetting that he is still very young. He just needs to build his body up because he is too lanky at the moment.

Notwithstanding, he has been lethal for us this season. His job as a striker is to deliver goals that'll win us games not some fancy football, and he's been doing that.

Can u tell me with certainty that Giroud that went the whole world cup without scoring would do better in terms of goals scored?

No one is saying Abraham is an A-list striker for fvcks sake. Dude was playing championship football last season. There is nothing wrong in backing him and hoping he'll improve other aspects of his game.

And they seem to have forgotten where we were with Morata cheesy

With the exception of Costa, Abraham is a huge improvement on all our recent strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Can’t just wait for Donkeyoko & Drinkbleach to come back from loan. We will be unstoppable next season grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
macjireh:

City are good scorers and set pieces na their food...our defence and midfield needs to be up..DAT way we can get something from DAT game...if Liverpool can beat city tomorrow,, den we have hope

Abeg I don't Liverpool to beat City I am aiming for that top spot now. The gap between us should start decreasing Abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
FBS:

OK.
Send a text to RA.

Orisirisi. cheesy
You get him number? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ibime:
Willian MOTM
So it's no longer FBS eh?
Your head like coconut. tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
donjazet:

undecided

Raumdeuter and Hazard ish!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
A40:
Pulisic don see awoof league wey e fit take shine. He has surpassed his league tally in only 3 starts. Na wa

Same way Max Meyer is shining at Palace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

You get him number? tongue
Thought it's your club, no? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin

Not this season abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7998) (7999) (8000) (8001) (8002) (8003) (8004) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.