Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10652287 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8040) (8041) (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2019
digz:

This season theres no player in our attack with Willians workrate, maybe Mount!

Except your guy sabi press like pressing iron....lampard won't cash in on Willian. I no even support make we sell FBS again if he continues this way to be honest cheesy cheesy

Are you sure Chelsea will give him more than 1yr contract?

If you look at that Haalnd style of play you will see he can easily play from the right wing also, he likes having enough space to run at defenders and can score a lot as our striker. He can be drafted there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2019
obainojazz:
Even a Tibetan Mastiff can't match a Lion.. sad
Lol Tibetan mastiffs can't even match a solid pedigree boarboel but they can easily match a lion coz they were bred in asia to protect livestock's from wolves and tigers. I don't need to tell you tigers are the strongest cats alive.

Boarboels were bred to tackle lions against livestock's in South Africa.. Caucasians were bred in the USSR against big cats too .. These breeds are monsters... I mean the pure ones o not the nonsense you see in naija...

Let's not derail the thread Sha. .so close topic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
afrodoc2:

Haaland is a 6ft 4 in tall centre forward.

The Robben comparison is strange at best, and if he comes to Chelsea it would be to displace Tammy not Willian.

I was referring to his style of play, taking on defenders with mazy runs and a leader of our attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi says it took only one conversation with new boss Frank Lampard to convince him to stay at Stamford Bridge.

The 19-year-old handed in a transfer request in January after Chelsea rejected a £35m bid from Bayern Munich.

But he broke into Maurizio Sarri's side last season and has impressed for Lampard who took charge in the summer.

"He wants me to play for him," Hudson-Odoi said. "They were encouraging signs that you want to hear from a manager."

Hudson-Odoi made his England debut in March before his first Premier League start for Chelsea the following month.

But having made 24 appearances for the Blues he ruptured his Achilles tendon against Burnley on 22 April and was ruled out for the remainder of the season, missing the Europa League final victory over Arsenal.

He was also sidelined for the Nations League finals, but shortly after Lampard's arrival he agreed a new five-year contract.

Since returning to fitness Hudson-Odoi has helped Chelsea to third in the Premier League, earning a place in the England squad for the forthcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers against Montenegro and Kosovo.

Asked how many conversations he had with Lampard before agreeing to sign a new deal, he replied: "One. I can't say exactly what he said but he just said he believes in me, he wants me to work hard and if I believe in myself then he believes in me and things will go well for me at this club."

Players 'all good' about Lampard's fine system

Chelsea attracted attention off the field this week when a photograph of Lampard's list of fines for first-team players was leaked.

The list revealed that any player late for training would be fined £20,000 and that all penalties had to be paid within 14 days - or be doubled.

"To be fair, we have a couple of fines where it's pretty strict and we have to stick by it," Hudson-Odoi explained.

"But even if there weren't fines, we would still be on point. All of us are very on time with everything that we do.

"We're very positive about everything we do. If there is a fine, we will pay it.

"For the fines, we don't really look into it because we are always on time for what we do so it's OK. It's there but we're all good about it.

"He is hard on me but it's in a good way because he wants me to improve and keep getting better.

"When the manager is telling me stuff, I always want to listen and improve my game because I'm not there yet. I know I can always get better and keep getting better."

Is it only me or who else thinks odoi is overhyped I even rate Burnley McNeil over him, but he can still improve sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
obainojazz:
Even a Tibetan Mastiff can't match a Lion.. sad
I tire for that guy. Cats are killing machine and will rip open any dog species in seconds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Halland Doesn’t want chelsea he wants Man U , he fits Man U because of the media hype, I reckon he will so flop at Man U hen see Pogba lukaku Sanchez , every high profile player who go to Man U will always flop because of the Man U hype

Spits

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sulele04:

Halland Doesn’t want chelsea he wants Man U , he fits Man U because of the media hype, I reckon he will so flop at Man U hen see Pogba lukaku Sanchez , every high profile player who go to Man U will always flop because of the Man U hype

Spits

How did you know this? Playing under the coach before means nothing, if a better offer comes from a team playing better football and in Ucl.

The boy won't want to be battling relegation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
airmark:

How did you know this? Playing under the coach before means nothing, if a better offer comes from a team playing better football and in Ucl.

The boy won't want to be battling relegation.

No one can tell they might use money to deceive him, like Pogba Sanchez , but I expect him to go to either Barca or Madrid because anything that makes him to go to Man U then had I know will be his situation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Rumors..

Kepa needs help

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
airmark:

Can't remember the full story, i think they were like 3 or 4 of them involved.

You are right.

Jorginho has created 4 big chances in the league already, compared to 6 that he had in the whole of last season. 2 assists already, none last season. He is leading other players as the one with the most through passes.
currently the only difference here is that the chances he is created this season are been converted more than last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Interesting thread for Bullhari's and Atiku's people: https://www.nairaland.com/5529432/when-sanity-logic-common-sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

The report I read initially claimed Gomez and some other England teammates were laughing at Sterling immediately he entered the hotel and Gomez also riled him up after he asked why they were laughing.

OK.

Sterling and other lads were actually in the canteen when Gomez walked in... Not the other way round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
BlueAngel444:

U prefer man marking undecided with which man abi na men

U want short guys, poor in the air to man mark? shocked

You don't have to be necessarily tall to man mark. Just be good in the air.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Branzy:

Yes the thing goes both ways. But most times in Nigeria rapist go Scott free. No 1 reason is our family system children born in the 90's knows how it is. Many parents will condemn their female children their female children if they come out to tell them an older male, makes sexaul advances. I have seen it many times. It's this new generation of parents that are taking a new pact.

Which part of Busolas statement in the video she released made you think this was rape?

She said in her own words "I didnt say NO, I didn't stop him I just let him"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
lordfalcao:
currently the only difference here is that the chances he is created this season are been converted more than last season

cheesy cheesy

Blind and foolish man.

...........................................Big chances created....................................

2018/2019 (Aug to May) - 6

2019/2020 (Aug to Nov) - 4

If it's still hard for you to comprehend, ask your boss, raumdeuter to analyse for you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That lion is no match for a dog breed like Caucasian shepherd, kangal and a boarboel. I mean the pedigree ones not the mixed ekuke we see around in naija .
But pound for pound the big cats should win, they score better on the offensive
Sharper and longer teeth
Deadlier claws
Sharper Reflex/Flexibility and most importantly a greater bite force...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Blind and foolish man.

...........................................Big chances created....................................

If it's still hard for you to comprehend, ask your boss, raumdeuter to analyse for you.
very obvious you don't know anything. And always willing to rush and display your foolishness..

4 chances and 2 assist Vs 6 chances and 0 assist.

Shows jorginho is able to replicate what he was doing last season but this time the players converted the chances more..

Go and watch his videos I dropped sometime ago about last season and see he could easily have 4-5 assist.

Stop rushing to type foolishly in order to gain little little likes

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tochex101:

Sharper and longer teeth
Deadlier claws
No debate here. I don't even know why you guys are entertaining this. Where should we start?

I have watched several animal documentaries ..and I never came across any that claimed a certain breed of dog can beat a lion.

Lion is the king of the jungle. A pride can kill a full grown elephant and giraffs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tochex101:

Sharper and longer teeth
Deadlier claws
Bro dont follow that leg over, no breed of dog can face even a jaguar 1 vs 1 not to talk of a lion, no dog weight 200 pound but a lion can weight 600 pound. All those dogs specially train to hunt wolf, leopard or tiger are just to delay or scare them till the force intervene not to involve in physical battle; even dog will never want to try its strenght with any big cat physically.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
lordfalcao:
[s]very obvious you don't know anything. And always willing to rush and display your foolishness..[/s]

4 chances and 2 assist Vs 6 chances and 0 assist.

Shows jorginho is able to replicate what he was doing last season but this time the players converted the chances more..

[s]Go and watch his videos I dropped sometime ago about last season and see he could easily have 4-5 assist.

Stop rushing to type foolishly in order to gain little little likes[/s]

cheesy cheesy

4 big chances by November, compared to 6 big chances in the whole of last season, you still couldn't figure stuff out.

Raumdeuter come and carry your foolish boy away.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tochex101:

Sharper and longer teeth
Deadlier claws
A lion will tear any dog apart in two minutes.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

4 big chances by November, compared to 6 big chances in the whole of last season, you still couldn't figure stuff out.

Raumdeuter come and carry your foolish boy away.

Even if we break your head to tell you stuffs, you will still not understand, for you to overlook where I mentioned assist shows you are not serious

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na so naija take miss out for Olympics embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That lion is no match for a dog breed like Caucasian shepherd, kangal and a boarboel. I mean the pedigree ones not the mixed ekuke we see around in naija .
El o el
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
lordfalcao:

Even if we break your head to tell you stuffs, you will still not understand, for you to overlook where I mentioned assist shows you are not serious

Mumu, what concerns me with what you mentioned.

Jorginho has created almost the same number of big chances he created throughout last season and we are still in November. You claimed you didn't see anything there.

The teacher that taught you word problem in primary school should be flogged in front of his children.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Has no one given Airmark the customary Belloti alert?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

Lordfalcao is here.
his own is just Go against anything airmark is for, whether reasonable or. God forbid. I never see

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Greatihex:
his own is just Go against anything airmark is for, whether reasonable or. God forbid. I never see
see diswan, nobi if person talk wetin you agree with you go agree? Thank God you said whether reasonable

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
boring saturday.. angry

glad there is no international break again this year after this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ForValour: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chelsea have been linked with a summer move for Napoli's 25-year-old right-back Elseid Hysaj, whose contract expires at the end of the season.

To think we would have bought him for about 50m before.

The deal would be nice, if we move Cesar back to LB

(1) (2) (3) ... (8040) (8041) (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, 5inchdick, BlueMann, Henrique99 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.