Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8041) (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea have been linked with a summer move for Napoli's 25-year-old right-back Elseid Hysaj, whose contract expires at the end of the season.

To think we would have bought him for about 50m before.

The deal would be nice, if we move Cesar back to LB

Signing this bloke would block James development. It will be better to send James on a 2 season long loan to crystal palace or any London club, there he would glean more top flight football .
Left to me, I'll love Giroud to remain in the squad as an experienced striker with a better hold up play over Batsman, Barkley, Alonso and Pedro.
Chelsea should be able to earn some decent transfer fees from them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/mateo-kovacic-chelsea-lampard-sarri-17268207

“I watched Jorginho when he was at Napoli, when we played against each other, but I think now he is getting even better,” the Croatian said.
“He is a great player. I didn’t know he was so good, but when you train with him you see it. I’m enjoying it, I think he is as well, and we need to keep working on that.”
The two certainly have developed a really effective partnership this year, and the system they’re playing in really seems to suit them. Even without N’Golo Kante about to help cover for them, they’ve created a really effective shield that protects the defence, while also having the license to play attacking passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Signing this bloke would block James development. It will be better to send James on a 2 season long loan to crystal palace or any London club, there he would glean more top flight football .
Left to me, I'll love Giroud to remain in the squad as an experienced striker with a better hold up play over Batsman, Barkley, Alonso and Pedro.
Chelsea should be able to earn some decent transfer fees from them.

he can be James back-up cheesy

Those 4 players even Giroud can leave if we get adequate replacements.

Speaking of which, replacements for Barkley are many already in Chelsea. (e.g Gallagher)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Speaking of which, replacements for Barkley are many already in Chelsea. (e.g Gallagher)

Gilmour too is another Barkley replacement wink grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
chic2pimp:
Has no one given Airmark the customary Belloti alert?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The shameless relapsti crew of raumdeuter, lordfalcao, afrodoc2 are nowhere to be found now.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Greatihex:
his own is just Go against anything airmark is for, whether reasonable or. God forbid. I never see

Lordfalcao is the most senseless Chelsea fan on this board.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

So which of these makes it rape?
A girl with her own mouth said "I didn't say NO, I didnt stop him, I just let him do what he wanted"
After this they still nacked and she still continued attending his church for many yrs after the rape

Pls tell where is the rape?

Lets remove Fatoyinbo

A girl named Mary said donjazet raped me, when asked she said "He came to my house in the living room while my folks were in the house, I didnt stop him I didnt say no, I just let him. A few days later we continued having sex"

Is the above quote rape?
ask am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
spillo1:

Keep defending rubbish. Just like Bovi rightly said, shey na Penis,? E go still rise!!
He will be caught.
it does not look to me like he is defending rubbish.
It looks to me like he is using his logical reasoning which every right person should do in this case.

Even if my only sister come out like busola After these years to tell that kind story, I will scold her.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hazard doing the magic for Belgium.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Napoli to accept £69m for Koulibaly.. cheesy how things can change
Meanwhile so Moses is still a Chelsea player shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Napoli to accept £69m for Koulibaly.. cheesy how things can change

Meanwhile so Moses is still a Chelsea player shocked

And the criminal Aurelio de Laurentis was busy quoting €150M by this time last year grin

Inside life....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Watched couple of Gallagher's games for Charlton, boy is doing well. He's got the physique, height and he's very athletic but i wouldn't want us to have too many youngsters in that squad, so as not to turn out like Tottenham Hotspurs who have been getting so close to winning trophies but their inexperience always let them down.
In between, Ben Chilwell isn't so different from Emerson Palmieri in terms of attacking full back, wiping dangerous crosses into the box and tracking back (the only area he's got an edge over Emerson) Why would Chelsea cough out a fortune just to get another overrated English lad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Hazard doing the magic for Belgium.

Raumdeuter will not give his students Hazard alert now o, he has disappeared like Coogar's fart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Watched couple of Gallagher's games for Charlton, boy is doing well. He's got the physique, height and he's very athletic but i wouldn't want us to have too many youngsters in that squad, so as not to turn out like Tottenham Hotspurs who have been getting so close to winning trophies but their inexperience always let them down.
In between, Ben Chilwell isn't so different from Emerson Palmieri in terms of attacking full back, wiping dangerous crosses into the box and tracking back (the only area he's got an edge over Emerson) Why would Chelsea cough out a fortune just to get another overrated English lad?

Chilwell is not overrated bro... he is arguably the best left back in EPL now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Raumdeuter will not give his students Hazard alert now o, he has disappeared like Coogar's fart.
You dey take that one serious?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Chillwell is good attacking wise but has not been proven defensively and he his just 22 yrs , the only thing I have against him is he is English . I don’t want to many eng players at chelsea , as for hysak I don’t we will buy him cause we don’t need a rb instead lb , as for Gallagher he is game style is a carbon copy of mason mount he has a terrific goal threat but his stamina is poor just like mason so I think after this championship loan he should be loaned to any epl club for exp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Chilwell is not overrated bro... he is arguably the best left back in EPL now.

Luke cough shaw 2.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Luke cough shaw 2.0
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
hardeycute:
Airmark is in sifia pains, Belotti scored an own goal

Chic2pimp, see this mumu, he didn't mention me when Belotti scored yesterday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Your uncle, raumdeuter, is shameless. Belotti also spanked his head yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
airmark:

Your uncle, raumdeuter, is shameless. Belotti also spanked his head yesterday.

Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
airmark:

Are you sure Chelsea will give him more than 1yr contract?

If you look at that Haalnd style of play you will see he can easily play from the right wing, he likes having enough space to run at defenders and can score a lot. He can be drafted there.

E sabi press like pressing iron? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
timbros:

I can't waste my time on that useless donkey striker tongue tongue tongue

Hafa na....donkey with a beautiful goal and assist today. How market Lilbros? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
afrodoc2:

Haaland is a 6ft 4 in tall centre forward.

The Robben comparison is strange at best, and if he comes to Chelsea it would be to displace Tammy not Willian.

Doc hows Ole doing? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ibime larride how far with Bayelsa

E be like say APC go rule all level of govt in Bayelsa o

Yaya Bello fighting for his life in Kogi it might go to a runoff

While Dino is on his way back to Senate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Dickson was a bad governor, Yaya bello is worse.. The only thing now is federal government won't allow kogi choose who they want... My Kogi friend just sent me a video of guys that came in hilux shooting sporadically.. They took the ballot with them.. Buhari's 70billion is working..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2019
digz:

Doc hows Ole doing? grin

He has struggled generally and things have been up and down with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:33am On Nov 17, 2019
airmark:

Chic2pimp, see this mumu, he didn't mention me when Belotti scored yesterday. cheesy

LOOOOL grin... You sef like wahala sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

He has struggled generally and things have been up and down with him.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2019
digz:

grin grin

No too shine teeth o. I like Lampard but your defence is sarewagba and your keeper is a cheerful giver. Things can still go downhill for you guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

No too shine teeth o. I like Lampard but your defence is sarewagba and your keeper is a cheerful giver. Things can still go downhill for you guys.

Well that one join too, but e different from having a clueless/patternless manager doc! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Dickson was a bad Governor, in fact worse than Bello it Kogi. His Achilles hill is fightng with GEJ and forcing him out of PDP. Lyon of APC is the political godson of Mama peace so definitely all their machinery are going to work for him. The reason why there’s not too much violence in Bayelsa is because both side balance up as Lyon has Tompolo boys on standby so both side give themselves brain.

Kogi results so far has a lot of ethnic coloration. It’s IGALA v EBIRA. Bello is clearing all the Ebira land with bloc votes. For example Okene LG official result, APC has over 100k while PDP has 100 or thereabouts. From report I’m seeing, it seems PDP is winning the Yoruba areas but if IGALA fails to give PDP bloc votes, Bello is winning this. Onaja is Bello wildcard, hopefully he’s able to split igala votes.

Dino is not returning to the Senate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8041) (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, airmark(m), tobiboss(m), andrewbaba44, pelvicky(m), WhoDeyHause, USAfall2024, Caicedobets(m), raumdeuter, Leyqute(m), BlueMann, Singapore1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.