Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507913 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
This Leicester boys no wan hear word oo, it seems they are genuinely in this title race shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
If Leceister should catch Apari once peren grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
BikeMan:
Dem never play Leicester ba?

I pray they complete the good run with a win against that cheque book man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
PDPGuy:
I can’t quite believe Leicester have only conceded 10 goals in the league this season! I mean, those are Chelsea’s stats for the 04/05 season.

They have a well-organised defence. That Soyuncu is a great asset.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
airmark:

Well complimented by experienced Johnny Evans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
airmark:

That was all that went through my mind as I watched that match. I can only hope we get our own Soyuncu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
popizaino:

Well complimented by experienced Johnny Evans

That's true.

rationalmind:

That was all that went through my mind as I watched that match. I can only hope we get our own Soyuncu.

And the boy is still young, but he's a trojan at the back. I took time to watch his positioning when his team had the ball and when opponents had the ball. Composed and calm.

No sensible coach wont like him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na true o. You suppose don see my handwriting since

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
digz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pa DiLLgz Good ebening sir! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Juice wurld embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
elrony:

Pa DiLLgz Good ebening sir! grin

Ole wat hapin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
digz:

Ole wat hapin?

I say make I greet you, my elder.

So I go live long. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
elrony:

I say make I greet you, my elder.

So I go live long. grin

You too ebening
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
BikeMan:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Apari's next game is against Arsenal, I know Asshanal are regular olosho, but it won't be bad if they manage to scrap at least 1pt off apari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Courtois slanders, una dey see what is going on in Madrid?

Form is temp, class is permanent.

If I get time, I go actually dig out posts here where peeps were saying Kepa is better than Courtois.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Courtois slanders, una dey see what is going on in Madrid?

Form is temp, class is permanent.

If I get time, I go actually dig out posts here where peeps were saying Kepa is better than Courtois.
cheesy cheesy

I'm the number one chief cvntois hater here! I do maintain the fact that he is a useless keeper.

Please dig out post...

I
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
digz:

I'm the number one chief cvntois hater here! I do maintain the fact that he is a useless keeper.

Please dig out post...

I

I know he fvcked up, but which one will you take right now between Courtois and Kepa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
TalabiAudu:

I know he fvcked up, but which one will you take right now between Courtois and Kepa?

None! I want kepa to fvck off too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
A40:
Andy Ruiz was out punched and out jabbed by ratio 2:1 and ratio 3:1 so let's leave this running narrative for dustbin

I'm glad AJ was nor stupid enough to enter and trade with Ruiz. He's the one with something to lose and he did the needful to get back his belt.

I'm open to a rubber match as well but I give AJ a pass for losing that first fight anyway. For now teletubby can wait let AJ face one of Wilder or Fury.

Bùllshit stats like the above are the result of hiding behind the jab that a taller coward will use to win a fight on points, against someone who knocked you out 6 months ago. We wee not take it!

The nigga is so manufactured, they went and increased the ring size, then hired a referee that has a reputation for always breaking up fights on the inside. I smell püssy!

Let Wilder tell it.

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/news-rivalries-deontay-wilder-blasts-anthony-joshuas-performance-against-ruiz-jr-20191208?c=1575798378913&fbclid=IwAR3aNfE94FFeA1OOgQ0LPFQ17AHchFoXA4-VPtqiMMuC0rvTaeOhfbB1JaY

While the 30-year-old Brit superstar managed to recapture the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO titles, boxing fans heavily criticised him for 'running away' during the 12-round fight.

And now Wilder, who was linked with a mega-unification bout with Joshua in the past, criticised 'AJ' for having Klitschko in his camp and using the Ukrainian legend's 'boring' boxing style.

The WBC champ told The Athletic: "Joshua did what he had to do to get the win. He ran around the ring and was on his bike all day.

"Basically, he had Klitschko in the camp and he was a lot like Klitschko: that jab-grab-hold method. That's all he did tonight.

"You want to dominate guys, man. Maybe I'm just too rough, too hardcore and too much of a dream for this time and era, maybe the world wants that nice s**t... my mentality is so different from these other fighters.

"But when I think of myself as a champion... you want to come out there and whoop his a*s.

"I'm not coming in, after losing to this guy, to just dance and grab and jab and hold.

"I'm going to show the world and convince them I am the very best and that no-one is close to me, especially with what's going on in the division right now. It's a time of proving who is the best.

"Joshua had many times he could've gone for the finish after he landed the right hand.

"When you land the right hand, you've tackled the distance. When you land that punch, you know you're in exact position for the second time around.

"But he was so hesitant... Joshua's mentality was to survive. The Klitschko method.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:39am On Dec 09, 2019
HewlettPackard:
This guy grin

https://twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1203763907116097536?s=19

Alhaji Bakayoko cheesy

He was even laughing at his own foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2019
So Apari is out of the title chase? shocked

Brendan Rogers got no chills at all. Topping Apari with 5 points cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2019
I’ll keep saying it Pep is overrated.

Argue with your keyboard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2019
See this idiot again grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/5571686/ademola-tayo-babcock-vc-why

Raumdeuter and nihilistjnr FYA

Shebi I been dey tell them that time say the reason for expelling her no go make sense.

Imagine hinging her expuksion on the fact that Mouth Action is abnormal grin
I said the School management are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Ibime:

Bùllshit stats like the above are the result of hiding behind the jab that a taller coward will use to win a fight on points, against someone who knocked you out 6 months ago. We wee not take it!

The nigga is so manufactured, they went and increased the ring size, then hired a referee that has a reputation for always breaking up fights on the inside. I smell püssy!

Let Wilder tell it.

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/news-rivalries-deontay-wilder-blasts-anthony-joshuas-performance-against-ruiz-jr-20191208?c=1575798378913&fbclid=IwAR3aNfE94FFeA1OOgQ0LPFQ17AHchFoXA4-VPtqiMMuC0rvTaeOhfbB1JaY

While the 30-year-old Brit superstar managed to recapture the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO titles, boxing fans heavily criticised him for 'running away' during the 12-round fight.

And now Wilder, who was linked with a mega-unification bout with Joshua in the past, criticised 'AJ' for having Klitschko in his camp and using the Ukrainian legend's 'boring' boxing style.

The WBC champ told The Athletic: "Joshua did what he had to do to get the win. He ran around the ring and was on his bike all day.

"Basically, he had Klitschko in the camp and he was a lot like Klitschko: that jab-grab-hold method. That's all he did tonight.

"You want to dominate guys, man. Maybe I'm just too rough, too hardcore and too much of a dream for this time and era, maybe the world wants that nice s**t... my mentality is so different from these other fighters.

"But when I think of myself as a champion... you want to come out there and whoop his a*s.

"I'm not coming in, after losing to this guy, to just dance and grab and jab and hold.

"I'm going to show the world and convince them I am the very best and that no-one is close to me, especially with what's going on in the division right now. It's a time of proving who is the best.

"Joshua had many times he could've gone for the finish after he landed the right hand.

"When you land the right hand, you've tackled the distance. When you land that punch, you know you're in exact position for the second time around.

"But he was so hesitant... Joshua's mentality was to survive. The Klitschko method.

grin

Story for Fenibeso.

By the time Fernandez and Clayton finish correcting AJ's weaknesses, Wilder will not take the fight until he's ready to retire. We saw how they kept him away from prime Klitschko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Courtois is mile ahead of Kepa and he's experienced and 4 years older .
We don buy market. £72m!
Athletico Bilbao chop us i swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Shebi I been dey tell them that time say the reason for expelling her no go make sense.

lol...the part he said they had to expel her cos everyone think Babcock product are prostitute, I am like so you no know majority of Babcock females na runs girl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

How did he hinge the expulsion on bloww job? If thats what you could deduce from the VC statements, then it's unfortunate coming from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.