Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508531 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2019
hensben:
I’ll keep saying it Pep is overrated.

Argue with your keyboard

Only people with limited football knowledge would be hyping Fraudiola.

Mr. "What is tackle?"

Now eruditor is nowhere to be found. I hope raumdeuter will help him to settle the debts Fraudiola pushed him into.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:

How did they hinged the expulsion based on bloww job? If thats what you could deduce from the VC statements, then it's unfortunate coming from you.

They said the girls are always swallowing

Well I know he was talking about reputation, but it's just funny he's refrencing bloww job like say giving or receiving it in one's corner is an issue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:

Mr. "What is tackle?"

Now eruditor is nowhere to be found. I hope raumdeuter will help him to settle the debts Fraudiola pushed him into.
E be like this money don enter audio shocked smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
seankafor:

E be like this money don enter audio shocked smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Nah. Eruditor is a responsibile person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
hensben:

Argue with your keyboard

If an overrated coach can win your league back to back with record points then what do we call that league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Shebi I been dey tell them that time say the reason for expelling her no go make sense.

Imagine hinging her expuksion on the fact that Mouth Action is abnormal grin
I said the School management are hypocrites

Tayo described the act by the girl giving the boy a Mouth Action as abnormal.

It is not normal for a young woman to take the manhood of the man and be swallowing. That is a very dirty thing which supposed not to be heard,” he said, adding that the institution had to apply discipline but with love

This is the reputation of the school they are protecting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:

Mr. "What is tackle?"

Now eruditor is nowhere to be found. I hope rumdeuter will help him to settle the debts Fraudiola pushed him into.

Without tackle he won your league back to back. Where were those coaches teaching tackles those years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fineguy11(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ibime:

Bùllshit stats like the above are the result of hiding behind the jab that a taller coward will use to win a fight on points, against someone who knocked you out 6 months ago. We wee not take it!

The nigga is so manufactured, they went and increased the ring size, then hired a referee that has a reputation for always breaking up fights on the inside. I smell püssy!

Let Wilder tell it.

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/news-rivalries-deontay-wilder-blasts-anthony-joshuas-performance-against-ruiz-jr-20191208?c=1575798378913&fbclid=IwAR3aNfE94FFeA1OOgQ0LPFQ17AHchFoXA4-VPtqiMMuC0rvTaeOhfbB1JaY

While the 30-year-old Brit superstar managed to recapture the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO titles, boxing fans heavily criticised him for 'running away' during the 12-round fight.

And now Wilder, who was linked with a mega-unification bout with Joshua in the past, criticised 'AJ' for having Klitschko in his camp and using the Ukrainian legend's 'boring' boxing style.

The WBC champ told The Athletic: "Joshua did what he had to do to get the win. He ran around the ring and was on his bike all day.

"Basically, he had Klitschko in the camp and he was a lot like Klitschko: that jab-grab-hold method. That's all he did tonight.

"You want to dominate guys, man. Maybe I'm just too rough, too hardcore and too much of a dream for this time and era, maybe the world wants that nice s**t... my mentality is so different from these other fighters.

"But when I think of myself as a champion... you want to come out there and whoop his a*s.

"I'm not coming in, after losing to this guy, to just dance and grab and jab and hold.

"I'm going to show the world and convince them I am the very best and that no-one is close to me, especially with what's going on in the division right now. It's a time of proving who is the best.

"Joshua had many times he could've gone for the finish after he landed the right hand.

"When you land the right hand, you've tackled the distance. When you land that punch, you know you're in exact position for the second time around.

"But he was so hesitant... Joshua's mentality was to survive. The Klitschko method.

The klitschko method helped Klitschko rule the heavyweight division for over a decade...it helped Mayweather go undefeated during his Era. The most important thing is winning,the method might be contestable, but it gets the job done .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Without tackle he won your league back to back. Where were those coaches teaching tackles those years

Without tackle but with Mompha's loot, he won the epl twice.

When other teams sorted their own problems like United getting a 'sliding tackler' and getting a slab-head defender, Fraudiola started losing to every 'devil' and 'wolves' at 'Emptyhad'.

He needs the Messi of God in his life. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
fineguy11:
The klitschko method helped Klitschko rule the heavyweight division for over a decade...it helped Mayweather go undefeated during his Era. The most important thing is winning,the method might be contestable, but it gets the job done .

Mayweather going undefeated is not due to having longer arms than everyone else. He was a good defensive and counterattacking fighter. The counterattack waits for the opponent to come at you, slip their punches, then hit them back when they miss their shots.

The Klitschko/Lennox Lewis method is simply a coward with long arms method where you keep them at arm's length due to your longer reach, score cheap points with your jab, then run away or hold them if they get on your inside. That's a big difference to Mayweather.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ibime:

Mayweather going undefeated is not due to having longer arms than everyone else. He was a good defensive and counterattacking fighter. The counterattack waits for the opponent to come at you, slip their punches, then hit them back when they miss their shots.

The Klitschko/Lennox Lewis method is simply a coward with long arms method where you keep them at arm's length due to your longer reach, score cheap points with your jab, then run away or hold them if they get on your inside. That's a big difference to Mayweather.

So are you now saying that he should have gone all in like he did the first time? We all know that Ruiz will KO his ass again. He did the smart thing and won his belts back.
He analyzed his opponent and he knew that there's no way he could beat him punch for punch so he used Mourinho method and it worked. Street respect or not, he's the champion. It remains to be seen if that will be his style going forward but for now, it was a good tactic against a formidable opponent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
SkimpleD:

Nah. Eruditor is a responsibile person.

Shame, regret and debt fit make one become irresponsible oo
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
pharod:

So are you now saying that he should have gone all in like he did the first time? We all know that Ruiz will KO his ass again. He did the smart thing and won his belts back.
He analyzed his opponent and he knew that there's no way he could beat him punch for punch so he used Mourinho method and it worked. Street respect or not, he's the champion. It remains to be seen if that will be his style going forward but for now, it was a good tactic against a formidable opponent.

I'm saying when you get knocked out as a Champion, you don't come back and fight a cowards fight. we can expect some caution, but don't be cynical about it. Many times he had Ruiz off balance with the jab, and refused to even engage some inside combinations in low risk scenarios. This is not how a Champion comes back from getting KTFO.

These guys went and increased the ring size from 18 to 22 feet to give more him space to run away. Then went to hire a referee that always break up inside fighting so he can perfect his tactic of jabbing from distance without doing the real koko. These guys playing cynical coward games and trying to sell us Champions comeback story. We wee not take it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Russia banned for doping in sports.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
hensben:

Argue with your keyboard
Same way Hazard is overrated.

Argue with your flock!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ibime:

I'm saying when you get knocked out as a Champion, you don't come back and fight a cowards fight. we can expect some caution, but don't be cynical about it. Many times he had Ruiz off balance with the jab, and refused to even engage some inside combinations in low risk scenarios. This is not how a Champion comes back from getting KTFO.

These guys went and increased the ring size from 18 to 22 feet to give more him space to run away. Then went to hire a referee that always break up inside fighting so he can perfect his tactic of jabbing from distance without doing the real koko. These guys playing cynical coward games and trying to sell us Champions comeback story. We wee not take it!

angry

All you these mexicans and excuses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ibime:

It was with great excitement and expectation that I tuned into the boxing match between Andy and AJ. With all the frenzy and frenetic buildup in the media ahead of the match, I thought we were on the cusp of elite pugilistic contention between two heavy weights.

Unfortunately, I was really disappointed. I was so bored by round 6, you'd think it was a lullaby the way the "battle" put me to sleep.

It could as well pass for a scene of domestic violence. No combos. No hooks. Just jabs all day. When a match is so controlled and technical it is a rehearsal, not a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lana1:
Same way Hazard is overrated.

Argue with your flock!!

Same as Ferguson was overrated.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
DeadPresidents:

It was with great excitement and expectation that I tuned into the boxing match between Andy and AJ. With all the frenzy and frenetic buildup in the media ahead of the match, I thought we were on the cusp of elite pugilistic contention between two heavy weights.

Unfortunately, I was really disappointed. I was so bored by round 6, you'd think it was a lullaby the way the "battle" put me to sleep.

It could as well pass for a scene of domestic violence. No combos. No hooks. Just jabs all day. When a match is so controlled and technical it is a rehearsal, not a fight.

Did you watch Fury vs Klitschko? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
seankafor:

We still have his boss raumdeuter to hold. He will cover for him, i trust Dayo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:

Did you watch Fury vs Klitschko? grin

I didn't but I'll check out any clips I can get on the tube.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is like Rudiger will start tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:
Russia banned for doping in sports.
why den no include euro 2020?
Ban wey dem go still rescind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:

Without tackle but with Mompha's loot, he won the epl twice.

When other teams sorted their own problems like United getting a 'sliding tackler' and getting a slab-head defender, Fraudiola started losing to every 'devil' and 'wolves' at 'Emptyhad'.

He needs the Messi of God in his life. grin

No be Mompha money Conte spent will he was sacked? No be mompha money Mourinho spent till he was sacked?

Yet someone won back to back titles breaking records all the way a fraud won your league twice,

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ibime:

Bùllshit stats like the above are the result of hiding behind the jab that a taller coward will use to win a fight on points, against someone who knocked you out 6 months ago. We wee not take it!

The nigga is so manufactured, they went and increased the ring size, then hired a referee that has a reputation for always breaking up fights on the inside. I smell püssy!

Let Wilder tell it.

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/news-rivalries-deontay-wilder-blasts-anthony-joshuas-performance-against-ruiz-jr-20191208?c=1575798378913&fbclid=IwAR3aNfE94FFeA1OOgQ0LPFQ17AHchFoXA4-VPtqiMMuC0rvTaeOhfbB1JaY

While the 30-year-old Brit superstar managed to recapture the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO titles, boxing fans heavily criticised him for 'running away' during the 12-round fight.

And now Wilder, who was linked with a mega-unification bout with Joshua in the past, criticised 'AJ' for having Klitschko in his camp and using the Ukrainian legend's 'boring' boxing style.

The WBC champ told The Athletic: "Joshua did what he had to do to get the win. He ran around the ring and was on his bike all day.

"Basically, he had Klitschko in the camp and he was a lot like Klitschko: that jab-grab-hold method. That's all he did tonight.

"You want to dominate guys, man. Maybe I'm just too rough, too hardcore and too much of a dream for this time and era, maybe the world wants that nice s**t... my mentality is so different from these other fighters.

"But when I think of myself as a champion... you want to come out there and whoop his a*s.

"I'm not coming in, after losing to this guy, to just dance and grab and jab and hold.

"I'm going to show the world and convince them I am the very best and that no-one is close to me, especially with what's going on in the division right now. It's a time of proving who is the best.

"Joshua had many times he could've gone for the finish after he landed the right hand.

"When you land the right hand, you've tackled the distance. When you land that punch, you know you're in exact position for the second time around.

"But he was so hesitant... Joshua's mentality was to survive. The Klitschko method.

The same Klitschko that he is dissing isn't it the same Klitschko that was alleged to have dropped Wilder in sparring. Anyways no need for long yarnin. Let him get past Fury first

There is no rule that says you must win a rematch by K.O and there was no WWE style special stipulations like that so make we leave all these emotional yarns.

If AJ fought like this first time he would never have lost his belts. Let Wilder deploy whatever style works for him. I'm a KO lover myself but at the end of the day wins are more important
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

No be Mompha money Conte spent will he was sacked? No be mompha money Mourinho spent till he was sacked?

Yet someone won back to back titles breaking records all the way a fraud won your league twice,

Fraudiola's bench was better than other team's first 11, courtesy Mompha's loot.

Other coaches wished they could get the 'point and kill' contract Fraudiola had. So they could get players that would execute their style, No.

Fraudiola was supposed not to be losing any league match based on the quality players he used huge funds to buy, but no, he must lose more matches in a season than he did at Barca and Bayern in epl.

Overrated Fraudiola. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guardiola: "Man Utd have the quality to defend and the quality to attack on the counter-attack. That's the level we face against Liverpool, Man Utd, Barcelona, Real, Juventus. They're the teams we have to face and the reality is maybe we are not able now to compete with them." � https:///sPmzTjX921
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
After spending nearly billion Pep is talking shit... I understand if it was coming out from pochettino or Emery https:///Rx7f9669El

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Just a reminder :
Pep Guardiola inherited a squad with Kompany, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Aguero, D Silva, Sterling and various other title winners, then spent another 700million.
But now Man city is "Not able to compete".
The mask of this fraud is slipping.
Cheque book manager. https:///oXcYZ2gzVZ

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mapoka:
Guardiola: "Man Utd have the quality to defend and the quality to attack on the counter-attack. That's the level we face against Liverpool, Man Utd, Barcelona, Real, Juventus. They're the teams we have to face and the reality is maybe we are not able now to compete with them." � https:///sPmzTjX921

This cant be true, ngbo raumdeuter your apari colleague is saying they need another 1billion to buy quality players? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mapoka:

Ogbonge thunder fire this man for throwing United in this sentence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
airmark:

This cant be true, ngbo raumdeuter your apari colleague is saying they need another 1billion to buy quality players? grin

Apari is shameless

Can't wait for him to run away as usual

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.