Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686494 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8184) (8185) (8186) (8187) (8188) (8189) (8190) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

Ohhh my kind of Documentary. Definitely going to watch it eventhough I know Kobi was a reformed Gang Member. He left the Road life behind and was trying live life on the straight and narrow. Shame His past caught up with Him.

Kobi hadn't been off road long enough to be moving around free of repercussions. Kobi had been off road less than a year. Dudes you cheffed 2 years ago will still come back for you, not minding your new position in life. The sad part about it is the dude Jigga J who was the only one convicted of his murder is also Ghanaian and school friends with Kobi. We are just killing ourselves out here.

Lampz DNA was found in the car of the boys that killed Kobi. More reason I have no sympathy for Lampz, trying to gãngbang on school holidays while in £27k private school. Probably some Nigerian bigwig son playing gangsta. Apparently he had many men on his blade, yet his mum was painting him as an innocent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
airmark:

Primary job of a target man is to score goals. No sensible coach will drop Tammy for Giroud, when we don't have peak Ronaldo in the team.

Even Lordfalcao will be ashamed of you. grin

What is the primary job of Hidden Hazard for Madrid and how has he fared at it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cruxifizio:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We've got two rudigers in CFC!

Confusion....chaiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can replace one Rudiger with Zouma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hahahah. Egbon Dayo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ibime:

Kobi hadn't been off road long enough to be moving around free of repercussions. Kobi had been off road less than a year. Dudes you cheffed 2 years ago will still come back for you, not minding your new position in life. The sad part about it is the dude Jigga J who was the only one convicted of his murder is also Ghanaian and school friends with Kobi. We are just killing ourselves out here.

Lampz DNA was found in the car of the boys that killed Kobi. More reason I have no sympathy for Lampz, trying to gãngbang on school holidays while in £27k private school. Probably some Nigerian bigwig son playing gangsta. Apparently he had many men on his blade, yet his mum was painting him as an innocent.

Saw the documentary man, nothing to smile about. Didn't feel a thing for dip dat aka lamps at the end. The mum definitely knew everything about her son fashi the innocent talk. Either way na stupid kills, not worth it at all. Super sad sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

...... The Dude didn't just take it serious, he also takes it so personal.
I just dey laugh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cruxifizio:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We've got two rudigers in CFC!

Confusion....chaiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

isn't it wonderful?

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
SkimpleD:

Unfortunately, you are the one taking it serious man.

grin cheesy
Nope, I'm enjoying meself grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
biomustry:
Nope, I'm enjoying meself grin
Better be man. Bants are better that way when we enjoy ourselves

wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Go and ask Real madrid fans, we are talking about Chelsea players here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
SkimpleD:

Unfortunately, you are the one taking it serious man.

grin cheesy

Don't mind him. He wants to take lordfalcao's spot in aparisports, by all means.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ibime:

The mom knows that's why she's trying to blame others for his death like he was forced to join gang. He was young and stupid to be moving freely after kobi's knowing the police will surely make arrest and rival gang will be on look out.
Cool documentary I had to watch the whole met documentaries cool
No where is safe bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
thorrvik55:
This same Giroud that went to the world cup, started every match but couldn't get a single goal despite the fact that he is a striker.
This same Giroud that has never scored 20 league goals for how many years now that he's been in EPL is equal to Lewandoski that scores goals for fun.
Same Giroud dat is almost 34 years old is equal to Lewandoski but Boateng at 31 is already too old to be a professional footballer at a top club...

Wetin Swissh no go see for nairaland??
Thunder will eventually fire you. I guarantee it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
SkimpleD:

Better be man. Bants are better that way when we enjoy ourselves

wink
Right. It's cos i cussed him out. I don forget say na someone papa, I'm not used to it but na oga airmark language
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Bros, carry on abeg cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
airmark:

Don't mind him. He wants to take lordfalcao's spot in aparisports, by all means.
You mean the ‘Chief barber’ Position?

Oh lord my god. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Swissh:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
If they impeach this guy, will hurt me a little.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
What is to fear, his party controls senate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Swissh:

Please if the thunder is guaranteed, I want to order for one fake dry gin pastor...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good this great club monitors our own gem

Vic oshimen

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

call zidane and ask him.... after all he saw hazard's stats b4 going for him....wat is awa bizness inside?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol...apari don settle for him level.

See sterling and co. playing against oxford cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cruxifizio:
Lol...apari don settle for him level.

See sterling and co. playing against oxford cheesy cheesy
using almost full squad against some farmers from oxford.

shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
this barcelona is just gone men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
using almost full squad against some farmers from oxford.

shame.

No hope for ucl or epl how do you want him to justify the money he's spent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cruxifizio:

No hope for ucl or epl how do you want him to justify the money he's spent?
na to put eye for EFL and FA cup now grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol apari 1 - oxford 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cruxifizio:
Lol apari 1 - oxford 1

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
kingBolton:

I just wonder what went wrong for Silva sha..
His performance with Hull city even tho they were relegated was quite good and even his start with Watford was good
I've always felt he was a tad overrated. His performance with this Everton squad was unpardonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
pharod:

Please if the thunder is guaranteed, I want to order for one fake dry gin pastor...
If I reason your matter for mountain eeh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
this barcelona is just gone men
Boring and mehhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8184) (8185) (8186) (8187) (8188) (8189) (8190) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), andrewbaba44, airmark(m), TrebleChamp(m), Joseph901 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.