Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580625 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8186) (8187) (8188) (8189) (8190) (8191) (8192) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2019
rationalmind:

I can barely watch it. How people manage to enjoy it is a mystery to me.

The last time I watched it, I ran to Google. I wanted to understand why this seemingly dangerous sporting activity is yet to be banned only to find numerous articles stating its a lot safer than boxing. So I guess there's no stopping it anytime soon

I have watched plenty of ultimate fighting and it's too brutal. In fact, I don’t think ultimate fighting is a sport at all. It’s violence presented as entertainment and should be banned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Godx:
A40

UFC should be banned as a sport. It's too brutal to be just a game.

That guy deserved what he got. He was shouting "MAGA this, MAGA that", so our Auchi brother decided to shut his mouth (in more ways than one). grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

That guy deserved what he got. He was shouting "MAGA this, MAGA that", so our Auchi brother decided to shut his mouth (in more ways than one). grin
That guy was brutal lol.

Normally if you're that injured in a UFC fight they don't let you continue. He told his corner his jaw was broken and they let him continue and get hit in the face for two more rounds! His corner must not even like him.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Happy birthday midfield metronome.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2019
https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/1207933654485176321?s=19

I hope Tottenham won't kill us after this diss track?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmmmm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Godx:
A40

Lmaooooooo na this one dey fear you. Where were you last week when Overeem's lip was split into two and Rozenstruik performed reconstructive surgery on him and stopped midway?

Even Afrodoc will cringe at the image
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
BikeMan:

The Yoruba vibe embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
BikeMan:

To have come with this, i'm putting money on a Chelsea win. Maybe it has been fixed. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
BikeMan:

Mad o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chelsea wants to sign Isco?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooooo na this one dey fear you. Where were you last week when Overeem's lip was split into two and Rozenstruik performed reconstructive surgery on him and stopped midway?

Even Afrodoc will cringe at the image

Omo that Overeem one shook me. Na wedge resection dem dey call am. Rozenstruik burst the guy ponmo lips like sachet water.
You know Overeem usually either wins spectacularly or loses spectacularly, but this one bad.

Nah straight to plastic surgeon, otherwise na to use straw drink soup for life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
airmark:

To have come with this, i'm putting money on a Chelsea win. Maybe it has been fixed. grin
Your body go tell u. I'm Captaining Son sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

Omo that Overeem one shook me. Na wedge resection dem dey call am. Rozenstruik burst the guy ponmo lips like sachet water.
You know Overeem usually either wins spectacularly or loses spectacularly, but this one bad.

Rozenstruik turned him into the real ikputu unu

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ahh. Ibime don burst everything

grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
Ahh. Ibime don burst everything

grin grin grin

Ibime? That’s a real pic.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ibime:

Rozenstruik turned him into the real ikputu unu

See the jagged edges. To align the vermilion border go be WAEC.
Rozenstruik no be better person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Godx:
A40

There is no standing 8 count in MMA and that makes it safer than boxing. If you cannot recover and fight back immediately after a knockdown, the ref will stop the fight, saving you from potential brain injury. . . unlike in boxing where you can get knocked down 4 times like Joshua and fight continues. You will take more superficial injuries in MMA but less fatal brain injuries.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Imagine this guy was an Arsenal player grin Or Chelsea that lost back to back

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ibime:

There is no standing 8 count in MMA and that makes it safer than boxing. If you cannot recover and fight back immediately after a knockdown, the ref will stop the fight, saving you from potential brain injury. . . unlike in boxing where you can get knocked down 4 times like Joshua and fight continues. You will take more superficial injuries in MMA but less fatal brain injuries.
In my opinion Its easier to defend yourself in boxing if you are out matched and you are safer as you can just drop to the ground and its over . Joao Carvalho who died was punched 9 times in the head when he was on the ground with no signs of him being able to defend himself. MMA is too brutal and it's ground and pound element also results to many negativity. No one wants to see a semi conscious defenceless person take 5-10 full force blows to the head before ref steps in. That needs to change.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Chelsea wants to sign Isco?

I read about Chukwueze few days ago. Do we really need Isco?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2019
afrodoc2:

E really pain me for Demolition man. He was exposing Rozenstruik's terrible takedown defense and was cruising to a win till his chin or this time his lips let him down. Na only Dr 90210 fit put those lips back together

It's always so annoying when you see a great fighter taking unnecessary L's because he was cursed with a glass chin I was especially rooting for Overeem after Rozenstruik's disrespect at the start of the fight. My only consolation now is that Ngannou will send him to the nether realm in a few months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Godx:

In my opinion Its easier to defend yourself in boxing if you are out matched and you are safer as you can just drop to the ground and its over . Joao Carvalho who died was punched 9 times in the head when he was on the ground with no signs of him being able to defend himself. MMA is too brutal and it's ground and pound element also results to many negativity. No one wants to see a semi conscious defenceless person take 5-10 full force blows to the head before ref steps in. That needs to change.
Do you know how many boxers died this year? It's unfortunate but this is what they signed up for and some of the big names get paid handsomely too. I heard the Covington guy got $500,000. At least that would help him shift his jaw back to position

The cumulative punishment of boxing takes an equally bad toll if not worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Lampard should remember to buy a defender oh!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
chukwueze will be a great addition to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
macjireh:
chukwueze will be a great addition to Chelsea
Real life football is different from Football Manager (FM).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pep Guardiola - Jurgen Klopp - Jose Mourinho - Carlo Ancelotti: that’s 8 Champions League wins among them. The Premier League aka the manager’s league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mou on Lampard

"I think our feelings will be forever. I'll always be grateful to him for what he gave me as a player. Nothing is going to change that. I love the guy, I will always love the guy. I hope he loses on Sunday."

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
someone rightly predicted asnal to take anoda IT coach...it has happened

https://www.nairaland.com/5591789/arsenal-announce-mikel-arteta-new
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pep Guardiola has said the success of clubs should not be determined solely by trophies, as he acknowledged Manchester City "cannot win all of the time".

He is not thinking of extending his contract either cheesy

He wants City's backing for the champions league shocked

Dude about to japa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:
Mou on Lampard

"I think our feelings will be forever. I'll always be grateful to him for what he gave me as a player. Nothing is going to change that. I love the guy, I will always love the guy. I hope he loses on Sunday."

cheesy

And Lampard has another former manager, Ancelloti, in the mix with Everton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8186) (8187) (8188) (8189) (8190) (8191) (8192) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Itsrm(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), airmark(m), Agadinaagwuofe, fredoooooo, DammyOlu123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.