Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2015
Common Beer Mug undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2015
The useless league na him dem fit win. Better teams are waiting for una in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:55am On Mar 02, 2015
edoyad:
Common Beer Mug undecided undecided

Wetin you don collect this season..? undecided grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2015
If them like make them fire katapot of envy,
Them throw us bomb of jealousy,
They stand dey eye our progress..
See, them no fit put asunder

If them like make them Fire katapot of envy,
Them throw us bomb of jealousy,
They stand dey eye our progress,
See they cannot stop our trophies oo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:10am On Mar 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

This one na trophy? Capital one cup has no meaning

But since the epl is useless you might end up winning the league

Wicked but true... gringrin

But league neva sure oh... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:12am On Mar 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
The useless league na him dem fit win. Better teams are waiting for una in the CL

Yes oh... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Fredoooooo congrats... cool --- Mukina2 be like... embarassed

Tval congrats sha but you no sure joor... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2015
You know Raumdeuter is only hating when Pochettino is busy hailing Mourinho as the best manager in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2015
"I'm going to be honest with you: For me, man of the match is Courtois, who brought us here with a fantastic semi-final against Liverpool.

"Man of the match is Filipe Luis and he didn't play today - he played fantastic two matches against Liverpool.

"Man of the match is Andreas Christensen, who played against Shrewsbury and played so well.

"All these guys are men of the match for me, maybe more than John and the lucky ones who played this final.''

- Jose Mourinho

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
but dem win CL ontop una head-at your own backyard-infront of your home fans cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2015
One down. Two to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2015
mithel:
Tval your head dey dere

AZPILICUETA MY BOY...you all know i am his biggest fan.

someone get me a pic of him in those bandages....it should be here as a sign of his bravery and warrior's heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Watching the extended highlights again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2015
congratulations to our own mikel obi ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2015
coded01:
Fredoooooo congrats... cool --- Mukina2 be like... embarassed

Tval congrats sha but you no sure joor... tongue grin

Barca , Madrid . United , chelsea win and no Frontpage , how can her useless team win the champions league ? instead of her to rejoice with the winning teams na bad belle princess of Monaco go dey do up and down .... grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
fredoooooo:
congratulations to our own mikel obi ..

But Mikel fall hand sha...

Matic kit up and joined his teammates to collect medal and celebrate but Mikel just disappeared.

Has anyone noticed that Mikel doesn't fly the green white green flag anytime Chelsea win a trophy?

The Brazilians no dey play with their flag o.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by echobee(f): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
May mosquitoes kiss ur ikebe grin. U no dey fear ban?
fredoooooo:

Barca , Madrid . United , chelsea win and no Frontpage , how can her useless team win the champions league ? instead of her to rejoice with the winning teams na bad belle princess of Monaco go dey do up and down .... grin cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
echobee:
May mosquitoes kiss ur ikebe grin. U no dey fear ban?

Na you go ban me ? Come make we go do honey moon for monte carlo ( Monaco) .. yeye gunners grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by echobee(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
fredoooooo:

Na you go ban me ? Come make we go do honey moon for monte carlo ( Monaco) .. yeye gunners grin grin
U and who? grin. Yeye fredoooooooooooooo. Na only GOD know d yeye team wey u dey support sef tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
timbros:

But Mikel fall hand sha...

Matic kit up and joined his teammates to collect medal and celebrate but Mikel just disappeared.

Has anyone noticed that Mikel doesn't fly the green white green flag anytime Chelsea win a trophy?

The Brazilians no dey play with their flag o.

It depicts the patriotism in them which Mikel is lacking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
fredoooooo:

Me I don tire oh! angry

Congrats sha... cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
amodu:

It depicts the patriotism in them which Mikel is lacking.

The thing tire me no be small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
AirborneLacer:
You know Raumdeuter is only hating when Pochettino is busy hailing Mourinho as the best manager in the world.

Lol Pochettino who is he?

There's a coach that won 3 CL titles.

There's another that has a better head to head record vs Jose handing him his worst defeat ever.

I no blame am. If Ibime beat you finish your sef go think say he's the best boxer in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emaprince:
but dem win CL ontop una head-at your own backyard-infront of your home fans cheesy

And what have they done since then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

This one na trophy? Capital one cup has no meaning

But since the epl is useless you might end up winning the league

Lmao!
unfortunately, the EPL is the richest league in the word
are you just hating or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Arsenal fans won't like this, but in just months at Chelsea, Fabregas has equalled his trophy count at Arsenal, with just a 2005 FA Cup medal to his name at Emirates Stadium.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
timbros:

The thing tire me no be small.

All the players were all passionate to pose with the trophy alongside their country men and those ones not having same country men in the squad posing with the trophy alone proudly representing their beloved country.

But our John Mikel Obi was no where to be found. SMH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
True talk...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Lmao!
unfortunately, the EPL is the richest league in the word
are you just hating or

Fortunately there is no link between rich and quality

So no one needs to worry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good win for Chelsea , a big moral boost for other upcoming matches. The spirit is high at the moment.

All the best guys !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chelsea and Everton fined 30k by FA for players misconduct

http:///8pDPGK

they (the English FA) are pained I swear

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol Pochettino who is he?

There's a coach that won 3 CL titles.

There's another that has a better head to head record vs Jose handing him his worst defeat ever.

I no blame am. If Ibime beat you finish your sef go think say he's the best boxer in the world

Hehe cheesy

Mourinho is really the best, forget talk.

One on one meetings doesn't really say a lot about who's better, one manager could be enjoying the luxury of a 'perfect' team.

Pep is a great gaffer who keeps settling for the perfect job. Dude needs to take on way serious challenges like Jose keeps doing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, StarchAndBanga and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.