Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505545 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

There you have it.

A genius is always respected.

EVen though a student who buys expo might graduate with a first class he would never be adjudged better than the genius who creates the rule

dayo, na person wey pass sabi book. grin

jose's gamesmanship gets the job done. if it was jose playing against madrid last season, he wouldn't have lost 0-4 at home. if pep can apply a bit of street smart antics to his tactical brilliance, he would be the greatest of them all - but he's a nerd!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
U say carlo is d best cause he has more UCL trophies, how come pep is better than jose since the latter has more trophies overall?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sometimes you just wonder who is behind this Dayokanu's moniker.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bimffo:
Sometimes you just wonder who is behind this Dayokanu's moniker.. grin

We are still waiting for you to tell us any coach in other leagues who have spent 10yrs, 15yrs or 20yrs at their jobs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
hephem:
U say carlo is d best cause he has more UCL trophies, how come pep is better than jose since the latter has more trophies overall?

Since they are tied on CL trophies then we have to consider their head to head

And Pep destroyed Jose completely there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

We are still waiting for you to tell us any coach in other leagues who have spent 10yrs, 15yrs or 20yrs at their jobs

Y should you sack Ferguson when he is one of the greatest manager in the mordern game..

Y should you sack Wenger when he is making huge profits for the Club and he is still qualifying Arsenal for Champions league for the past 10 years, and the Arsenal board are happy with him..

Y should you sack Moyes when he was performing very well for a Club of Everton's Calibre..

Modified:

You cant just arsene wenger like that sef.. Arsenal is not owned by 1 person.. So for them to sack Wenger, every1 must agree.. because Arsenal is owned by Arsenal Holding Plc..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bimffo:

Y should you sack Ferguson when he is one of the greatest manager in the mordern game..

Y should you sack Wenger when he is making huge profits for the Club and he is still qualifying Arsenal for Champions league for the past 10 years, and the Arsenal board are happy with him..

Y should you sack Moyes when he was performing very well for a Club of Everton's Calibre..

In other leagues they sack the coaches as well

Del Bosque was sacked after winning 2 CL titles in 3 yrs.

WHat performing well was Moyes doing? When he never won a trophy in 13yrs

EPL is very lenient on coaches. Thats your lesson for today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

In other leagues they sack the coaches as well

Del Bosque was sacked after winning 2 CL titles in 3 yrs.

WHat performing well was Moyes doing? When he never won a trophy in 13yrs

EPL is very lenient on coaches. Thats your lesson for today

Not agreeing with that.. So No lesson for today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bimffo:

Not agreeing with that.. So No lesson for today..

So tell us a league more lenient than EPL for coaches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
coogar:

you are showing me goal.com as a link?
christ! goal.com is run by mòrons. ibime used to work for them until he was disgraced here that he works for a useless outfit. he quickly tendered his resignation letter.

How would you know this if you are not Sauron?

Your ability to remember things from Sauron days is amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ibime:

you are a fool!
coogar was cougar in sauron days. do your research before i bïtch-slap you on your own thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2015
coogar:

i celebrated for moyes - not for man utd.
that's moyes' first title in his 3000 years of football management. it called for celebration.

however, the perfect treble must include the FA cup. capital one cup isn't the most prestigious domestic cup competition in england.

a treble that excludes the league title - this is a slap on dayokanu's bayern munich. to think bayern & liverpool can be grouped together as treble winners is a mockery on bayern.
Bro treble is treble, nothing like real or plastic treble or rather give me the link were FA cup, Bpl and ucl is regarded as official treble..there is nothing like real or fake treble in it definition...even if goal.com is regarded as bias and immature sport site, they ought to have know if it's official and wouldn't have count carling cup to complete a treble.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Bimffo:

Modified:

You cant just arsene wenger like that sef.. Arsenal is not owned by 1 person.. So for them to sack Wenger, every1 must agree.. because Arsenal is owned by Arsenal Holding Plc..
sir Alex was lucky though, remember he went trophyless for six years, if it were to be now were a lot of money is involve in the game he would have been sacked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Mou gave that Real Madrid team winning mentality, before he came real was on a decline, they were been defeated at round of 16 give mou some credit...style of play I will give it to pep but tactic and over all mou is superior.pep has not really proven to me he is better than mou by handling two best clubs who have less pressure unlike mou who is been expected to do magic with teams he coach....mou>>>pep anytime, any day.
raumdeuter:

He has won it at Porto and Inter thats why he would be 3rd best coach in the world.

3 titles is still greater than 2. Carlo succeded where Jose failed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2015
U just get sweet mouth but no fact in your statement, mou rhino a failure...why mention so tone why not call deco ferrera, calvaho, variane...you are just been bias and beclouded with hatred for mou...lol
raumdeuter:

You are not impressing anyone with dropping names, What you read online I watched it live. How many minutes of football did Hugo Almeida or Bruno Moraes play under Mourinho in Porto?

And what became of these peoples career? Its like mentioning that Pep brought Isaac Cuenca and Fontas. What have they achieved in football

Like I said earlier you have to realize the caliber of people you are addressing especially in football matters.

Tell me whats the risk in making the best keeper in French league and Best keeper in Euro 2004 first team keeper.?

WHats special about Santon? Where is that Santons career.

We are saying Pep brought arguably the best Defensive midfielder of the past half a decade you are mentioning Football never do wells like Santon, Hugo Almeida, Bruno Moraes

WHats the stiffer challenge in taking a team who was second in the league, CL semi finalist and serial FA cup winners add half a billion dollars to it and all you had to show was 2 league titles and same CL semi final. Thats FAILURE

He flew to Italy when the owners of Serie A were in turmoil from Calcicopoli, That even a Mancini can win titles there.

How did Mourinho halt Barca dominance? He spent 3 seasons, Barca won 2 league titles. He won 1 league, 1 Copa despite managing over 500m in human asset

LOL. Beat Citeh? The same Citeh Musa and Dioumbia disgraced? Or no be the same city that is the wife of every team in EUrope

Citeh ruling the roost in a mikey mouse competition, No wonder Citeh is a joke when real teams gather. I am sure you would tell us he beat Pellegrini (a serial failure), Man Utd, Wenger (Another serial failure), Koeman and Redknapp in England. WHat awesome competition

LOL

Maradona? We can all see what became of Maradonas coaching career. Failures would recognize themselves.

Pep surely didnt struggle with Jose. He beat him thoroughly. Handed him his worst career loss and bested him head to head

Like I said Jose is TB Joshua, Pep is Zeus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2015
@Dayo,going by ur logic, I would like to think the league comes next to UCL in terms of importance not head to head .Does pep have more league trophies than mourihno?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41am On Mar 04, 2015
hephem:
@Dayo,going by ur logic, I would like to think the league comes next to UCL in terms of importance not head to head .Does pep have more league trophies than mourihno?

After the 2 CL, comes the 3 UEFA super cup, comes the 3 FIFA world club cup, comes 4 league title

All in 6 seasons as a coach

Tell u about Jose Mourinho and the amount of time he used to achieve his
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2015
hensben:
U just get sweet mouth but no fact in your statement, mou rhino a failure...why mention so tone why not call deco ferrera, calvaho, variane...you are just been bias and beclouded with hatred for mou...lol

Which fact do you want again?

Tell us one fact that shows Jose is better than Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2015
hensben:
Mou gave that Real Madrid team winning mentality, before he came real was on a decline, they were been defeated at round of 16 give mou some credit...style of play I will give it to pep but tactic and over all mou is superior.pep has not really proven to me he is better than mou by handling two best clubs who have less pressure unlike mou who is been expected to do magic with teams he coach....mou>>>pep anytime, any day.

How come Mourinho has not used these so called tactic to get a better head to head win over Pep or destroy him 5-0 like Pep did to him.

Pep left Barca and they are still missing him. Madrid fired Mourinho and they are glad they did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Tata Martino almost got fired just because barca lost possession against Rayo, and he finally got fired/resigned because he didn't win any trophy!

Mourinho won 3 2 trophies in 3 years which was considered a poor result, then went trophyless during his last season - He was sacked!

Luis Enrique almost got sacked after barca lost against Real Sociedad, the whole internet was set on fire!

While in EPL, some coaches did not win any trophy for like 100 years, yet there is no even any fake gossip spreading around that they'll soon be sacked!

CC.
Bimffo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2015
hensben:

Na wa oh! What shall we not hear in this world?
How did he give a squad assembled with trillions of Naira a wining mentality? undecided
Tata Martino spent less than 60 million during the transfer market, he ended trophyless and was sacked at the end of the season
Mourinho spent more than 10 times that amount, yet he won only 2 trophies and he spent 3 years!
So which club has more pressure?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

After the 2 CL, comes the 3 UEFA super cup, comes the 3 FIFA world club cup, comes 4 league title

And yet you refused to put into consideration the bolded when you tagged Carlotti the best coach!

All in the name of winning an argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2015
hensben:
sir Alex was lucky though, remember he went trophyless for six years, if it were to be now were a lot of money is involve in the game he would have been sacked.

I dont think it was Up to 6 years, but Man U at the time were struggling with Relegation when Ferguson took Over.. And he was trying all his best to rebuild the team..

Man U had 6/7 league titles at that time, where as Liverpool had 18 league titles.. (You should know the counts now)

Its just like taking over a current Newcastle or Blackburn team and then taking them to the top of English football in just 4 years.. Come On, Why should he get sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Mou won the UCL with Porto, he left for Chelsea immediately.

He also won the UCL with Inter, he left for Madrid.

So using UEFA Super Cups and FIFA world Club cup is so selfish and full of hatred on your path..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
homesteady:

Tata Martino almost got fired just because barca lost possession against Rayo, and he finally got fired/resigned because he didn't win any trophy!

Mourinho won 3 2 trophies in 3 years which was considered a poor result, then went trophyless during his last season - He was sacked!

Luis Enrique almost got sacked after barca lost against Real Sociedad, the whole internet was set on fire!

While in EPL, some coaches did not win any trophy for like 100 years, yet there is no even any fake gossip spreading around that they'll soon be sacked!

CC.
Bimffo

We are still on the same page.. Why should you go trophyless with a 'Messi' led team and you wouldn't get sacked..??

And about the 100 years joke, I think you are refering to Arsene wenger.. The record Arsene wenger has set in the Premier league for Arsenal, No team has ever done it.. Going Unbeaten for a Whole season..

Arsene Wenger lost his way when he started buying players worth less than £1 million.. but He is still a great coach and he still makes money for Arsenal.. He made great profit with Sales of Henry, Hleb, Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy, Toure etc. and he is still getting them (Europe) into Europe every season..

And for Arsene wenger to be sacked, the whole Arsenal must agree including the fans in Nigeria.. grin because Arsenal is owned by Arsenal Holding PLC.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2015
homesteady:

Na wa oh! What shall we not hear in this world?
How did he give a squad assembled with trillions of Naira a wining mentality? undecided
Tata Martino spent less than 60 million during the transfer market, he ended trophyless and was sacked at the end of the season
Mourinho spent more than 10 times that amount, yet he won only 2 trophies and he spent 3 years!
So which club has more pressure?
haba bros easy d lie ,apart from modric dat moaninho got 4 about 30 something million ,d rest he got on d cheap ,d likes of Ozil ,khedira was gotten at a cheap price ...

As for ur barca sacking/trying to sack coaches theory ,b***h please ,do u think mоrons are on NL? we all know d reason Tata was sacked n it was not dat he lost possession against vallecano or dat he went trophy less ,it was because of Messi ,same stuff Luis Enrique is going through now ,not because he lost to sociedad(who u ninjas hv been losing to for years) ,it's because of his relationship with Messi n dat got d internet talking...

The truth is no league has fired more coaches dan Chelsea fc alone...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

I dont know, and I dont have to start asking google for things.. but I am standing on the fact The premier league is not lenient with Coaches, and you cant use the doings of only 2-3 clubs to judge the state of a league on a matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Since they are tied on CL trophies then we have to consider their head to head

And Pep destroyed Jose completely there
So to u head to head is rated over trophies...... Wonderful logic i must say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Comparing pep to mou? Pep is the only coach in d world that gets fatigued...... Seriously, when messi, iniesta nd xavi where losing there mojo, he left them........ Sharp guy, doesnt want to suffer... Wake me up when pep reaches the semi final of the ucl with an underdog, talk less of winning.........

I read someone say pep is flexible with tactics, when i av messi, iniesta, robben, ribery, kroos, VillA, eto against koln, villareal, valencia, mainz nd co...... I can use 1-2-3-2-1-1 if i like, winning is guaranteed.........

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Ibime:

Revealed !!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
coogar:

you are a fool!
coogar was cougar in sauron days. do your research before i bïtch-slap you on your own thread.

Liar liar pata on fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Wow, so Uefa super cup and world club cup are greater than the league title? I guess its safe to say the the world club cup is greater than UCL then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ebukacute(m), zeusis(m), Kimbeast and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.