Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534165 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) (8255) (8256) (8257) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Greatihex:
look at this shameless person.

I should be telling you that.
I caught you contradicting yourself, instead hiding your head in shame, you still have the guts to type rubbish.

Oga, I don't have your time.

Of course, you and Larride belong to the same group of people with functioning brains.

Essentially the same CFC players finished 3rd, 1st and 10th. I said that squad was not a 10th-placed squad. If they finish 1-4 it is okay. But 10th, no.

Contradicting myself? even when this season I argued that Arsenal and Tottenham squads are top 4 squads and CFC are not. Even though CFC finished 3rd last season.

LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
codedguy1:

5 seasons na grin

Someone will soon turn tuwo grin
na typo someone with half a brain knows that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
To think someone even liked the post

In his defence, I said 3 EPL titles. I am sure you thought I said 2. But you can probably know why I typed 3.

So it is not your fault. You speed-read me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

They spiked your tuwo with expired kokaine grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

LOL. More of the same name-calling to hide behind shallow points.

1. Bring where I said Klopp came after 2013/14 when they finished 2nd. You will see that you are the one who has comprehension issues.

2. You are the one who said Liverpool were 8, 6..bla blah. I brought out the squad that were 8th and compared to the team that was 2nd. There was no Suarez etc. But you have come to lie....Again.

You gave me a 5-year time frame about a squad that had different players. To argue that what the team was in 2004 was similar to what they were in 1999.

And your brain is working? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. I’m I the one that typed the below?

Eruditor:

Liverpool 2013/14 2nd in the league. (Klopp came 2014/15)
CFC 2003/04 2nd in the league (Mou came 2004/5)
MCFC 2014/15 4th in the league. (Pep came 2015/16)

2. Instead of you to do simple google search if you cannot remember due to old age or memory loss, you will be doing strong head. Do you want to bet Suarez is not in the team that finished 8th in 2010/2011 season?

Did they jump from 1999 to 2004? Whatever happened in 00/01, 01/02, 02/03 before 03/04 season? You just keep digging hole for yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
codedguy1:

They spiked your tuwo with expired kokaine grin
My cocaine was spiked u bloody troglodytes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Even when I said Dayo should open his eyes, you mean you still use blindfold? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

My cocaine was spiked u bloody troglodytes

Spiked with tuwo.

Imbe grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

Of course, you and Larride belong to the same group of people with functioning brains.

Essentially the same CFC players finished 3rd, 1st and 10th. I said that squad was not a 10th-placed squad. If they finish 1-4 it is okay. But 10th, no.

Contradicting myself? even when this season I argued that Arsenal and Tottenham squads are top 4 squads and CFC are not. Even though CFC finished 3rd last season.

LOL.

Now using this your own logic,

The team that was finishing 8,6,7 then suddenly finish 2nd and the next season they finish 6th. What is their true level? angry

And the team that finished 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd and then suddenly finish 4th, what is their true level? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
larride:

1. I’m I the one that typed the below?

2. Instead of you to do simple google search if you cannot remember due to old age or memory loss, you will be doing strong head. Do you want to bet Suarez is not in the team that finished 8th in 2010/2011 season?

Did they jump from 1999 to 2004? Whatever happened in 00/01, 01/02, 02/03 before 03/04 season? You just keep digging hole for yourself.

Hahaha. I also said Pep came 2015/16. When we know he came 2016/17. I was referring to the "squad" he inherited.

Lol @ old age. If you only knew.

Suarez was not there beginning of the season or why did you not include Drogba, Essien, Robben and Cech when you were discussing the team Mou used that you claimed Pep's was better than?

They did not jump from 1999 to 2004 but when it is Pep the same City players of 2012 when they won league are the same players of 2016 when he took over.

I should throw away my advanced degrees. Your brain is functioning.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
larride:

Now using this your own logic,

The team that was finishing 8,6,7 then suddenly finish 2nd and the next season they finish 6th. What is their true level? angry

And the team that finished 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd and then suddenly finish 4th, what is their true level? grin

Chelsea that finished 3rd last season is not the same SQUAD that Lampard has today.

Just like Klopp's team that was 4th in 2016/17 is not the same squad of 2019/20.

To break it down for you, Liverpool of 2010/11 was NOT the same squad in 2013/14 which is why when Rodgers finished 6th they fired him. They did not feel he overachieved when he finished 2nd.

That is why I told Patrickmuf that Raheem of 2015 is not Raheem of today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Larride so the Chelsea of 2000 should be used to measure the Chelsea of 2004 and we can ignore the budget of 2 countries pumped into them by Abrahamovic where he was able to buy 2 of the best strikers in Europe Crespo and Drogba in successive seasons?

So can we use the Man city of 2008 pre investment as a basis for their title winning 2012 team and ignore the huge investment they made between

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

In his defence, I said 3 EPL titles. I am sure you thought I said 2. But you can probably know why I typed 3.

So it is not your fault. You speed-read me.

Eruditor:

Hahaha. I also said Pep came 2015/16. When we know he came 2016/17. I was referring to the "squad" he inherited.

Once again, your mouth was running faster than your brain.

Take a rest. You are tired.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Are the fans really singing "fuckoff Mourinho fuckoff Mourinho"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

Lol @ old age. If you only knew.

Suarez was not there beginning of the season or why did you not include Drogba, Essien, Robben and Cech when you were discussing the team Mou used that you claimed Pep's was better than?

They did not jump from 1999 to 2004 but when it is Pep the same City players of 2012 when they won league are the same players of 2016 when he took over.

I should throw away my advanced degrees. Your brain is functioning.

What rubbish are you typing for God’s sake? Did Mou meet Drogba, Essien n co in Chelsea? What’s wrong with you ffs.

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2010/2011 when they finished 6th.

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2011/2012 when they finished 8th

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2012/2013 when they finished 7th

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2013/2014 when they finished 2nd

The following season they finished 6th.

Don’t forget that they finished 7 & 6 during Rodgers time so that 2nd was overachievement.

Stop repeating that fallacy you keep repeating when after I gave you facts. It was “NOT” only Gerrard that was in 2010/2011 team that was in 2013/2014 team.

Now let’s look at the team Pep at City when he joined and City squad 5yrs prior.

2011/2012:

GK:
Joe Hart

Defenders:
Kompany
Kolarov
M Richards
K Toure
Zabaleta
Lescott
Clichy
Savic

Midfielders:
Barry
D. Silva
Yaya Toure
Milner
Nasri
De jong

Forward;
Aguero
Adebayor
Tevez
Dzeko

7-8 of them were still starting when Pep got to City in 2016.

Take your head out of Pap ass and use your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ibime:

Once again, your mouth was running faster than your brain.

Take a rest. You are tired.

It is not by force to quote me.

I purposely typed 3 EPL titles. There was no error. I am predicting City to win this season. That is why.

I typed there 2015/16 for Pep. 2014/15 for Klopp. Both were intended.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
raumdeuter:
Larride so the Chelsea of 2000 should be used to measure the Chelsea of 2004 and we can ignore the budget of 2 countries pumped into them by Abrahamovic where he was able to buy 2 of the best strikers in Europe Crespo and Drogba in successive seasons?

So can we use the Man city of 2008 pre investment as a basis for their title winning 2012 team and ignore the huge investment they made between

Did Chelsea jump from 2000 to 2004? Did they not play in 01,02,03?

It seems you just jump from into the middle of the argument without knowing the basis of the argument.

The argument was that Pap got to 100 wins in less games than Ferguson, Mou, Wenger, Klopp and I was trying to tell your barkabot and Pap asslicker that out of them all, Pap met a better team on ground so it was easier to get to 100 wins in lesser games.

Please follow the course of the argument.

The 2 seasons that Pep won the league, I gave him his props so that’s not the argument here. I have always maintained that all managers will spend to improve his squad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
larride:

What rubbish are you typing for God’s sake? Did Mou meet Drogba, Essien n co in Chelsea? What’s wrong with you ffs.

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2010/2011 when they finished 6th.

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2011/2012 when they finished 8th

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2012/2013 when they finished 7th

Suarez was in Liverpool in 2013/2014 when they finished 2nd

The following season they finished 6th.

Don’t forget that they finished 7 & 6 during Rodgers time so that 2nd was overachievement.

Stop repeating that fallacy you keep repeating when after I gave you facts. It was “NOT” only Gerrard that was in 2010/2011 team that was in 2013/2014 team.

Now let’s look at the team Pep at City when he joined and City squad 5yrs prior.

2011/2012:

GK:
Joe Hart

Defenders:
Kompany
Kolarov
M Richards
K Toure
Zabaleta
Lescott
Clichy
Savic

Midfielders:
Barry
D. Silva
Yaya Toure
Milner
Nasri
De jong

Forward;
Aguero
Adebayor
Tevez
Dzeko

7-8 of them were still starting when Pep got to City in 2016.

Take your head out of Pap ass and use your brain.

Suarez was bought Jan transfer window of 2011. That is why I said he was not there when the season started. If a coach took over City today and signed Messi will we say he inherited a squad having Messi from Pep?

Remember you are claiming the squad Pep INHERITED was better than what the other managers inherited.

LOL the fact that 7-8 players were there when Pep came makes my argument for me. That the squad had just finished 4th by the same manager who used them to finish 1st and 2nd. Now due to revisionist nonsense you now want to claim that that squad was better than the one Mourinho got that had just finished 2nd with a UCL SF spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Unlimited22:
Happy Birthday man. Wish you the best.
Odunharry, bro, you too.
Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Throwaway1234:
Happy New Year Boys and Girls.

Omo we gotta make am big this year o...all of us.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I appreciate die.

To ny birthday mate, and part time Scummy - Odunharry: Happy birthday my brother from another mother, and Happy New Year.

I'm dropping this one for you my niggas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08O9eSxbC8
Boss. I hail thee.. Happy new year everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

"Did they just jump from 1999 to 2004"? Lol

Functioning brain.

He can see different players on the roster o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

[s]Suarez was bought Jan transfer window of 2011. That is why I said he was not there when the season started. If a coach took over City today and signed Messi will we say he inherited a squad having Messi from Pep?

Remember you are claiming the squad Pep INHERITED was better than what the other managers inherited.

LOL the fact that 7-8 players were there when Pep came makes my argument for me. That the squad had just finished 4th by the same manager who used them to finish 1st and 2nd. Now due to revisionist nonsense you now want to claim that that squad was better than the one Mourinho got that had just finished 2nd with a UCL SF spot[/s].

You are the stupidest barkabot I have met and I’m not even sorry to say so.

Did Klopp inherited Suarez or was your brain exchanged for peanut? What kind of thing is this?

When Pep was announced as City manager, City were second on the table. If they had waited till the end of the season before announcing Pep, City might finish 1st or 2nd. They even got to the SF of the UCL that same season.

It’s obvious I am wasting my time with a dunderhead.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
welldone southampton and watford

over to arsenal to do the lord's work grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
larride:

You are the stupidest barkabot I have met and I’m not even sorry to say so.

Did Klopp inherited Suarez or was your brain exchanged for peanut? What kind of thing is this?

When Pep was announced as City manager, City were second of the table. If they had waited till the end of the season before announcing Pep, City might finish 1st or 2nd. They even got to the SF of the UCL that same season.

It’s obvious I am wasting my time with a dunderhead.

Where did anybody say Klopp inherited Suarez?

I said the squad of 2010/11 that started the season to the one of 2013/14 Gerrard was the only survivor.

To disprove your nonsense about 8th, 6th being Liverpools true level. In other words TWO DIFFERENT SQUADS.

Also, now you have switched to when Pep was announced City were 2nd on the table. Because you have been owned.

You can call me names. It means nothing to me. Like I said, it proves you have nothing to say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

I said the squad of 2010/11 that started the season to the one of 2013/14 Gerrard was the only survivor.

To disprove your nonsense about 8th, 6th being Liverpools true level. In other words TWO DIFFERENT SQUADS.

Also, now you have switched to when Pep was announced City were 2nd on the table. Because you have been owned.

You can call me names. It means nothing to me. Like I said, it proves you have nothing to say.

Let’s bet 50k on the bolded.

Gerrard was not the sole survivor?

You game?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BARAJ92(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
larride:

Did Chelsea jump from 2000 to 2004? Did they not play in 01,02,03?

It seems you just jump from into the middle of the argument without knowing the basis of the argument.

The argument was that Pap got to 100 wins in less games than Ferguson, Mou, Wenger, Klopp and I was trying to tell your barkabot and Pap asslicker that out of them all, Pap met a better team on ground so it was easier to get to 100 wins in lesser games.

Please follow the course of the argument.

The 2 seasons that Pep won the league, I gave him his props so that’s not the argument here. I have always maintained that all managers will spend to improve his squad.
Nothing like meeting a better team. Moyes met a team that just finish winning the league, yet we finished seventh the next season.
Give the guy, his honour to me, he is currently the best Manager in the world while klopp is one of the best Manager. What he is doing with Man City is amazing during this their transition era.
Fergusson fails in that regards in his final season while Wenger also fails in doing that.
It is not an easy feat, winning the league twice with record point's.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
BARAJ92:
Nothing like meeting a better team. Moyes met a team that just finish winning the league, yet we finished seventh the next season.
Give the guy, his honour to me, he is currently the best Manager in the world while klopp is one of the best Manager. What he is doing with Man City is amazing during this their transition era.
Fergusson fails in that regards in his final season while Wenger also fails in doing that.

When they tell you not to jump into an argument you don’t know the beginning you won’t hear.

Maybe your eyes can’t see the last paragraph of my post. Go wash your eyes then come back to read the post again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
BARAJ92:

Of course, but I just played along to watch him tie himself into tortuous knots.

The man finished 3rd when Conte won 30/38 league games but was fired after his next season. Mou won 30 and 29 league games in his first 2 seasons but still needed 142 games to win 100 matches. Wenger inherited an Arsenal team and was 3rd that very same season equal points with Newcastle. Won the league the very next season. But it is better squad that made Pep with how wobbly City have been this season to still get 100Ws in 134 games.

Just don't get worked up by some of them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BARAJ92(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
larride:

When they tell you not to jump into an argument you don’t know the beginning you won’t hear.

Maybe your eyes can’t see the last paragraph of my post. Go wash your eyes then come back to read the post again.
I won't have jump into it, if i didn't understand the basis of argument which is Pep met a better team than other great coach of the EPl which is a big fallacy of error as that Man city team were already ageing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
BARAJ92:

The Moyes analogy is BS. Meanwhile, why is Pep the best manager in the world? A local champion without UCL title since 2011, that's almost a decade ago. So we should ignore a manager that recently won the CL or the one that won three consecutive times in the last five years?

Your head is paining you!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
BARAJ92:
I won't have jump into it, if i didn't understand the basis of argument which is Pep met a better team than other great coach of the EPl which is a big fallacy of error as that Man city team were already ageing.

“already ageing” doesn’t mean they were not better than those you were comparing him met in their respective team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eruditor:

Incase you were blind to the first mention, I’m quoting you again.

Do you want to bet 50k on this assertion of yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) (8255) (8256) (8257) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Caicedobets(m), gloryon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.