Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506640 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8263) (8264) (8265) (8266) (8267) (8268) (8269) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Unlimited22:
In the 2013/14 season, Crystal Palace were bottom of the league around November, and their coach, Ian Holloway was sacked.
Tony Pulis, I think, was appointed, and they ended up finishing the season in 10th place.

So perhaps we should give Ian Holloway credit for that miracle because 'it was Ian Holloway's team. It was Holloway's Crystal Palace.'

When you find yourself in a rabbit hole, the only way out is to back-track.

Mourinho is currently using Poch's Tottenham.
Arteta is using Emery's Arsenal.

But in this discussion, the COACH does not matter. It is the TEAM that is being discussed. So this has nothing to do with Pep, Mou or SAF. The Barca team that equalled RM's 100 Points was still Pep's BARCA emphasis on BARCA not Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Eruditor:

But in this discussion, the COACH does not matter. It is the TEAM that is being discussed. So this has nothing to do with Pep, Mou or SAF. The Barca team that equalled RM's 100 Points was still Pep's BARCA emphasis on BARCA not Pep.

If the discussion has nothing to do with the coach, why are you still saying Pep's Barça?

Stop saying Pep(if you can), please

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Eruditor:

I own a gun. I permanently give my gun away to you. Who now owns the gun? The gun is emphasised here too.
No matter how good the gun is, when I give it away to you permanently and you score a deer with it, did you use my gun to hunt?
Ogbeni, wetin dey worry you many and I no follow.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Unlimited22 is honestly tired cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Eruditor:

It is a pity. You butted into a conversation you don't even understand.

There is nothing like "better that season". Weedtaker was trying to argue that since Mou's team got 100 points they should be regarded as the best La Liga team over Pep's Barca team. I simply pointed out to him that the very same TEAM also got 100 points but then outdid that same RM team twice in 3 seasons which makes them effectively better.

I'm not even concerned about the genesis of your conversation with him.

This is the question I'm interested in, and I want to see your answer.

weedtaker:
So Jose's madrid that broke the La liga points record is better than peps barca?

Which season did Mou break La Liga points record? 2011-12.

Who was Barca's coach then? Pep.

So is Mou's Madrid better than Pep's Barca in 2011-12? That's what I believe weedtaker wants to know. And I'm interested to know too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Where is that guy who told us Lacazette is better than Icardi?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Unlimited22:

I own a gun. I permanently give my gun away to you. Who now owns the gun? The gun is emphasised here too.
No matter how good the gun is, when I give it away to you permanently and you score a deer with it, did you use my gun to hunt?
Some people imagining the deer is someone lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
raumdeuter while you're sleeping, airmark got a new convert into the citadel

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
eph12:
ramdeuter while you're sleeping, airmark got a new convert into the citadel

Yesterday Belloti scored his first open play goal for Torino since September.

Maybe the CL clubs are not looking for a penalty shooter who pad stats with penalties like Hidden hazard but a real goalscorer

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
eph12:
raumdeuter while you're sleeping, airmark got a new convert into the citadel

Raumdeuter is a believer, he joined the so-called citadel, long time ago.

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

Lewandoski, Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Aguero Costa, Belotti, Lacazette

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
In other news, while Zlatan is still making noise (taunting Ronaldo) and trying to find his old feet in Milan, the GOAT has scored 2 goals as Juventus lead Cagliari.

He never makes noise but replies his haters on the field of play.

Modified: He has scored a hat trick already grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NihiIist(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
We need to get a new striker this January.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
NihiIist:

Lacazette, Belotti, or Icardi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lacazette, Belotti, or Icardi?
Martial. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
NihiIist:

Atletico is trying to get Cavani. Go and recall Costa or Morata cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
SkimpleD:

Martial. undecided
150m dolapos cash upfront. Your team is missing hidden, we can throw in lingardinho with the deal to effectively replace hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
NihiIist:
Renaissance grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
eph12:

150m dolapos cash upfront. Your team is missing hidden, we can throw in lingardinho with the deal to effectively replace hidden

Word!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Atletico is trying to get Cavani. Go and recall Costa or Morata cool cool

Morata has unfinished business at Stamford Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
afrodoc2:
Morata has unfinished business at Stamford Bridge.

And turn dicckz to Crycufizio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Throwaway1234:
That Nihilist is a fraud o cheesy

The guy na real fan. Imitation they say is the highest form of flattery.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
I almost thought I was watching City play Arsenal.

Leeds has been really impressive.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

If the discussion has nothing to do with the coach, why are you still saying Pep's Barça?

Stop saying Pep(if you can), please

Pep's name gets you guys triggered.

Weedtaker called it Pep's barca. Because many pundits regard that team as the best team ever. Enrique's team also did a treble and were successful but you don't hear them being called the best team ever.

So it was to differentiate both teams. Just like he said SAFs 1999 team and his 2008 team. You can see that the emphasis is on the team not the coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Unlimited22:

You are boxing yourself into a corner simply because you want to deliberately misunderstand me.

There is a Cryuff's Barca. Rijkaard's Barca. Pep's Barca. Enrique's Barca. They are all Barca but represent dispensations of winning Barca teams (League and UCL).

MANY regard Pep's barca as the best ever la liga team. Weedtaker was trying to refute my argument that City having the best points in the EPL makes them currently the best EPL team (not overall team because United did a treble) so he said should Mou's RM (dispensation again not manager) be regarded as the best La Liga team since he got 100pts?

I challenged that assertion by showing that that Pep's Barca (dispensation again) had done 99pts and later 100pts in line with winning more league titles than that RM team. So Barca were still proven better even though not by much.

Someone has to pay you at this point to misunderstand me.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
timbros:

I'm not even concerned about the genesis of your conversation with him.

This is the question I'm interested in, and I want to see your answer.

Which season did Mou break La Liga points record? 2011-12.

Who was Barca's coach then? Pep.

So is Mou's Madrid better than Pep's Barca in 2011-12? That's what I believe weedtaker wants to know. And I'm interested to know too...

Read my last 2 posts.

You don't know what weedtaker is asking so just sit this one out. You hear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Eruditor:

Read my last 2 posts.

You don't know what weedtaker is asking so just sit this one out. You hear?

SMH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
STILL A BOSS

Conte's first win as a Serie A coach came in October 2009 while in charge of Atalanta and he reached 100 victories in 145 matches. That is the quickest of any boss to have made their debut in the division from 1994-95 onwards. He will hope to keep up the impressive pace and lead Inter to their first Scudetto since 2010.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
We can't help but imagine if Chelsea had gotten Lukaku for Conte and VVD or any of his other CB options, how far the team would have gone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
We can't help but imagine if Chelsea had gotten Lukaku for Conte and VVD or any of his other CB options, how far the team would have gone.

Hazard might not have got any reason to jump ship. By now Fraudiola would have been sacked.

Sarri is already shivering in his boots in Serie A.

Thunder fire those that frustrated Conte.

hensben:
Conte is about to sign Lukaku. Airmark was right from onset. Raumdeuter argue for the sake of it, no tangible point.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Still cannot make CL knockouts after getting disgraced by Barcelona B team and Galatasaray

A coach that spent over a quarter of a billion in 1 season and still moaning about not being backed in the market

The same folks yabbing Pep for spending money are giving excuses for Cuntay who spent quarter of a billion

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2020
It's Hazards birthday today...

I'm seeing haters ready to fill this thread with hate speech but God pass them wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8263) (8264) (8265) (8266) (8267) (8268) (8269) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), lordfalcao(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.