Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
homesteady:

Na wa oh! What shall we not hear in this world?
How did he give a squad assembled with trillions of Naira a wining mentality? undecided
Tata Martino spent less than 60 million during the transfer market, he ended trophyless and was sacked at the end of the season
Mourinho spent more than 10 times that amount, yet he won only 2 trophies and he spent 3 years!
So which club has more pressure?
Say the truth, Real Madrid was struggling before mou came, Madrid always spend so that's not mou fault....can pep do jack with FC Porto?the answer is no....mou won Europa and ucl with Porto...If I handle Barcelona or bayern there is a probability I will win trophy because of the squad and club history. But I can say same for FC Porto because they always sell their stars ...less pressure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

How come Mourinho has not used these so called tactic to get a better head to head win over Pep or destroy him 5-0 like Pep did to him.

Pep left Barca and they are still missing him. Madrid fired Mourinho and they are glad they did
barca players like messi, Xavi and iniesta were in their best form of the career at that time whereas mou just arrived Madrid who lack winning mentality against big team then, even Lyon do defeat Madrid in ucl(round of (16) then....if you want to talk about 5 -0 defeat, bayern was trashed with same margin under pep..Pep should be the one mock here considering bayern have a winning squad unlike mou who just arrived Madrid..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which fact do you want again?

Tell us one fact that shows Jose is better than Pep
Ok pep coach Barcelona and bayern who are big clubs and already have that champions mentality whereas, mou coach FC Porto and inter Milan to achieve his most success by winning treble with both clubs....when pep was in Spain only Madrid who was struggling was his rival, atletico was not that good then now in Germany, no competition for him there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=45pt] Match Day 28.. [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

He has won it at Porto and Inter thats why he would be 3rd best coach in the world.

3 titles is still greater than 2. Carlo succeded where Jose failed

Di Matteo succeeded where Carlo failed. Di Matteo is a better coach than Carlo. So much for logic.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by justi4jesu(f): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
TreQuartista:

Testing. . .

This is real cool. . .

No its not angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
3 points tonight!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
timbros:

And yet you refused to put into consideration the bolded when you tagged Carlotti the best coach!

All in the name of winning an argument.

The moment Carlo got the 3rd CL title. The years of coaching became insignificant. It's only when there's a tie that we consider the years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
haba bros easy d lie.

The truth is no league has fired more coaches dan Chelsea fc alone...

That's why i call most chelsea fans ignorant.

Show me how many coaches chelsea has fired in the past 15yrs and compare to real Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bimffo:

Mou won the UCL with Porto, he left for Chelsea immediately.

He also won the UCL with Inter, he left for Madrid.

So using UEFA Super Cups and FIFA world Club cup is so selfish and full of hatred on your path..

This is what I say about chelsea fans. Most are ignorant.

Ok write this down. Jose played 2 super cups and lost both. Guess to who? Carlo and pep.

That's your lesson for today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bimffo:

I dont know, and I dont have to start asking google for things.. but I am standing on the fact The premier league is not lenient with Coaches, and you cant use the doings of only 2-3 clubs to judge the state of a league on a matter

You don't know and you don't want to ask Google them tell me how you would learn.

Why do chelsea fans celebrate ignorance like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
bigkesh:
So to u head to head is rated over trophies...... Wonderful logic i must say

Trophies

Pep 2 CL, 3 Uefa super cups, 3 world club cups
4 local league titles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
hephem:
Wow, so Uefa super cup and world club cup are greater than the league title? I guess its safe to say the the world club cup is greater than UCL then?

League title is a local cup. How do you judge a coach who won the Slovenian league vs the Spanish league.

It's only when they meet in continental competitions like CL, super cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
hensben:
barca players like messi, Xavi and iniesta were in their best form of the career at that time whereas mou just arrived Madrid who lack winning mentality against big team then, even Lyon do defeat Madrid in ucl(round of (16) then....if you want to talk about 5 -0 defeat, bayern was trashed with same margin under pep..Pep should be the one mock here considering bayern have a winning squad unlike mou who just arrived Madrid..

Before pep joined Barcelona they finished 3rd in the league almost 20 points behind Madrid.

Xavi was written off

Pep changed the game. Moved messi from the wings, Elevated xavi to Europe best midfielder, brought busquets from nowhere to euro best,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
dawhizkid1:

Di Matteo succeeded where Carlo failed. Di Matteo is a better coach than Carlo. So much for logic.

How many CL does di Matteo have vs Carlo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

You don't know and you don't want to ask Google them tell me how you would learn.

Why do chelsea fans celebrate ignorance like this

Y cant you tell Us, if you really know or You have asked google??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bimffo:

Y cant you tell Us, if you really know or You have asked google??
I have told you that no other league is lenient with Coaches like epl.

You won't find coaches who have spent 10, 15 20 years in other leagues

You have the option of seeking knowledge or remaining ignorant. It's your choice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
hensben:
Ok pep coach Barcelona and bayern who are big clubs and already have that champions mentality whereas, mou coach FC Porto and inter Milan to achieve his most success by winning treble with both clubs....when pep was in Spain only Madrid who was struggling was his rival, atletico was not that good then now in Germany, no competition for him there.

So which competition has Jose faced? Is it the calcicopoli ravaged Italian league

Or the epl where everyone's wife man city, and perennial failures arsenal are his closest opponent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Trophies

Pep 2 CL, 3 Uefa super cups, 3 world club cups
4 local league titles.

jose doesnt stay with his teams when he wins d ucl, u know y? He loves challenges unlike guardiola that needs already made nd built teams....... Dnt talk abt super cup nd world club cup........... Despite the fact that he doesnt play those cheap trophies, he has won a lot....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=31296766]

This is what I say about chelsea fans. Most are ignorant.

Ok write this down. Jose played 2 super cups and lost both. Guess to who? Carlo and pep.

That's your lesson for today[/quote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
bigkesh:
jose doesnt stay with his teams when he wins d ucl, u know y? He loves challenges unlike guardiola that needs already made nd built teams....... Dnt talk abt super cup nd world club cup........... Despite the fact that he doesnt play those cheap trophies, he has won a lot....

The truth us that Jose has played the Super cup twice and lost both times.

Guardiola rebuilt Barcelona and changed their style of play

The 2011 CL final he started with Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Busquets, Villa, Pedro. All these 6 out of 10 outfield starters were recruited under Pep. So where is the already made team?

Messi was moved from Right wing to center forward, Xavi was on his way out of Barca before Pep came in.

Pep made that great Barca team, 15yrs later we are still waiting for Jose to build a legendary team like Pep did in Barca

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

The truth us that Jose has played the Super cup twice and lost both times.

Guardiola rebuilt Barcelona and changed their style of play

The 2011 CL final he started with Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Busquets, Villa, Pedro. All these 6 out of 10 outfield starters were recruited under Pep. So where is the already made team?

Messi was moved from Right wing to center forward, Xavi was on his way out of Barca before Pep came in.

Pep made that great Barca team, 15yrs later we are still waiting for Jose to build a legendary team like Pep did in Barca
This should clear ur doubt as to who is d best coach in the world..... .. http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/03/04/almost-50-of-players-believe-jose-mourinho-is-their-ideal-manager/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/03/04/almost-50-of-players-believe-jose-mourinho-is-their-ideal-manager/

Even the players know a genius when they see one. .. . They av friends who tell them about their managers

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
bigkesh:
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/03/04/almost-50-of-players-believe-jose-mourinho-is-their-ideal-manager/
Even the players know a genius when they see one. .. . They av friends who tell them about their managers

Lol. Is this a joke? DId you bother reading it?
In the link you posted it says

Jose Mourinho is the ideal manager for almost 50% of players who took part in a recent Four Four Two poll.

The football magazine questioned 123 players ahead of their April 2015 issue.

They quizzed the stars – spread across Premier League, Football League and Scottish Premiership – on a number of topics, including refereeing and racism.

Why didnt they quiz players in Germany or in Spain where both of them coached

You are putting a picture that has Allardyce as part of the favoured coaches? You have a great sense of humor

WHere is Diego Simeone, where is Carlo Ancelotti ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
the mumu argument wey dey always dey here sef ...pttuehh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
What is wrong with you people Does this place look like a palmwine joint where u can squabble childishly n endlessly abeg somebody tell me d time 4 chelsea match jor make i gerraway b4 those guys face megrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

That's why i call most chelsea fans ignorant.

Show me how many coaches chelsea has fired in the past 15yrs and compare to real Madrid
Mr know all oya list d number of coaches dat real Madrid has sacked since 15 years ago

List of coaches Chelsea Fc sacked since 2000 (precisely 15 years from now)

- Graham rix
- Claudio Ranieri
- Jose Moaninho
- Avram grant
- Luiz Felipe scolari
- Ray Wilkins
- Carlo Ancelotti
- Andreas villas boas
- Roberto di Matteo

Minus...

- Guus Hiddink
- Rafa benitez

These two left without d sack

Show me a team dat sacked a coach dat won dia league n fa cup n finished 2nd d next season or a team dat sacked dia coach after he won d UCL n fa cup n was 2nd on d league table at d beginning of d season

Modified!!

To clear d air further

- Guy roux managed AJ Auxerre from 1961 to 2004
- Thomas Shaaf managed Werder Bremen from 1999 to 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
Mr know all oya list d number of coaches dat real Madrid has sacked since 15 years ago

List of coaches Chelsea Fc sacked since 2000 (precisely 15 years from now)

- Graham rix
- Claudio Ranieri
- Jose Moaninho
- Avram grant
- Luiz Felipe scolari
- Ray Wilkins
- Carlo Ancelotti
- Andreas villas boas
- Roberto di Matteo

Minus...

- Guus Hiddink
- Rafa benitez

These two left without d sack

All Chelsea numbered up to 11
Real Madrid coaches since 2000
Del Bosque, Quiroz, Camacho, Garcia Remon, Luxemburgo, Juan Ramon Caro, Cappello, Schuster, Juande Ramos, Pellegrini, Mourinho Ancelotti
Thats 12 coaches right there

If we extend it to past 20yrs, we would add Valdano, Iglesias, Del Bosque (again), Capello again, Juup Heyckenes. Camacho(again) Hindick, and Toshack.

Making 20 coaches in 20yrs

Atletico Madrid had 16 coaches in the last 15yrs
Even Barcelona had 9 coaches in the last 15yrs
In the last 15yrs Inter Milan had 14 coaches, Lazio had 12, AC Milan had 9 , Juventus had 11
So when JJC Chelsea fans shout that they sack coaches I just dey laff because its an extremely ignorant statement.

Show me a team dat sacked a coach dat won dia league n fa cup n finished 2nd d next season or a team dat sacked dia coach after he won d UCL n fa cup n was 2nd on d league table at d beginning of d season

Real Madrid sacked Juup Heyckenes after winning them the Champions league in 1997
Real Madrid sacked Vicente Del Bosque after winning 2 CL titles and 2 league titles 4 seasons
Real Madrid sacked Capello after winning the league
Real Madrid sacked Schuster after winning the league
So what else do you want me to show you?

- Thomas Shaaf managed Werder Bremen from 1999 to 2013

Schaf spent 14yrs, That means no coach has spent 15yrs plus which Wenger and Ferguson spent in Italian, SPanish or German league

In the top tier leagues England is still the most lenient with coaches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

All Chelsea numbered up to 11
Real Madrid coaches since 2000
Del Bosque, Quiroz, Camacho, Garcia Remon, Luxemburgo, Juan Ramon Caro, Cappello, Schuster, Juande Ramos, Pellegrini, Mourinho Ancelotti
Thats 12 coaches right there

If we extend it to past 20yrs, we would add Valdano, Iglesias, Del Bosque (again), Capello again, Juup Heyckenes. Camacho(again) Hindick, and Toshack.

Making 20 coaches in 20yrs

Atletico Madrid had 16 coaches in the last 15yrs
Even Barcelona had 9 coaches in the last 15yrs
In the last 15yrs Inter Milan had 14 coaches, Lazio had 12, AC Milan had 9 , Juventus had 11
So when JJC Chelsea fans shout that they sack coaches I just dey laff because its an extremely ignorant statement.

Real Madrid sacked Juup Heyckenes after winning them the Champions league in 1997
Real Madrid sacked Vicente Del Bosque after winning 2 CL titles and 2 league titles 4 seasons
Real Madrid sacked Capello after winning the league
Real Madrid sacked Schuster after winning the league
So what else do you want me to show you?

Schaf spent 14yrs, That means no coach has spent 15yrs plus which Wenger and Ferguson spent in Italian, SPanish or German league

In the top tier leagues England is still the most lenient with coaches
n u purposely ignored Guy roux right? good of u to do that ,wunderbar! we r done here mate...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
n u purposely ignored Guy roux right? good of u to do that ,wunderbar! we r done here mate...

Guy Roux did not coach a top league like Italy or Spain or Germany.

What I have proven here is that England is the most lenient league regarding coach sack

And Chelsea list of coaches is not more than that of Madrid or other teams like some of you thought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chelsea team vs West Ham:

Courtois;
Ivanovic,
Cahill,
Terry (c),
Azpilicueta;
Zouma,
Ramires,
Fabregas,
Oscar,
Hazard,
Diego Costa.
#CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Subs v West Ham:
Cech,
Filipe Luis,
Loftus-Cheek,
Cuadrado,
Willian,
Remy,
Drogba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, PendragonVII and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.