Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618877 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8358) (8359) (8360) (8361) (8362) (8363) (8364) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

This is how players who won CL and world cup play. They are aggresive and don't run away from attackers

This was a tussle and different from what Boathand did.

Why would a defender leave the ball and jump up to break his oponnent's cervical vertebra?

Boathand is senseless.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
airmark:

Boathand nearly broke that guy's neck. I have never seen a stupid defender with world cup and ucl medals like Boathand.

Even Dayo is embarrassed, but not willing to admit it in public lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
airmark:

This was a tussle and different from what Boathand did.

Why would a defender leave the ball and jump up to break his oponnent's cervical vertebra?

Boathand is senseless.

Ask defenders who win CL and world cups, Mediocre overhyped defenders like VVD traffic director wont know

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where is larride? Shey I told you this Madrid is not sure. They are highly beatable if Pep gets his house in order
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ask defenders who win CL and world cups, Mediocre overhyped defenders like VVD traffic director wont know

So this is why Ramos was winning individual awards that Boathand now had to turn a football pitch to a wrestling ring after scoring an own goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
airmark:

So this is why Ramos was winning individual awards that Boathand now had to turn a football pitch to a wrestling ring after scoring an own goal?

Ramos Boateng Pique play to win the major trophies like CL and world cup not some polling booth awards

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ramos Boateng Pique play to win the major trophies like CL and world cup not some polling booth awards

No!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

VVD won ucl too which is a major trophy. You need a better national team side to win WC, no fluke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ramos and Pique made Fifa best 11 while winning trophies. Boathand was a carry along mofo, reason he never made world best 11, despite winning trophies.

Maybe WWE will honour him this year with that attack on that player's neck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
diggz:

Even Dayo is embarrassed, but not willing to admit it in public lipsrsealed cheesy

Boathand has mental problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
hensben:
VVD won ucl too which is a major trophy. You need a better national team side to win WC, no fluke.

He plays for Holland. Not like he is from Togo. Holland is good enough if he wasnt useless. No Klopp to protect him in Holland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
airmark:

Ramos and Pique made Fifa best 11 while winning trophies. Boathand was a carry along mofo, reason he never made world best 11, despite winning trophies.

Maybe WWE will honour him this year with that attack on that player's neck.

Boatengs world cup medal is chilling in his house while VVD does not and most likely will never get any till he retires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
diggz:

embarassed for a world cup and CL winning defender? LMAO dicckz you don drink that thing again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

embarassed for a world cup and CL winning defender? LMAO dicckz you don drink that thing again

World cup and cl winning defender with no decorum of q champion... twuehhhhh tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

He plays for Holland. Not like he is from Togo. Holland is good enough if he wasnt useless. No Klopp to protect him in Holland.
When last Holland as a team won a major trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
“I came to Chelsea under Sarri, but I must say that Lampard is an exceptional manager.
“He has kept the character he had as a player in his personality as a coach, which has inspired all of us.
“He commits himself with everything he’s got. Training is always challenging and different from last season.
“That’s probably the main difference between Lampard and Sarri, who made the concept of training quite monotonous.
“There were a lot of similar training sessions with a focus on tactical preparation.
“[Zinedine] Zidane was similar to the way Frank Lampard is a coaching, and their approaches really suit.”
Kovacic is enjoying working under Lampard because the former England international knows what it takes to thrive in the midfield engine room.
Priceless advice is being passed on, while tactical tweaks have released the shackles which some found themselves operating in during Sarri’s reign.
Kovacic added: “I have to admit that I’m really enjoying it so far.
“I play with the ball a lot more and have greater freedom of movement – that’s why I think I’ve put in some great performances this season.
“Last year I was tied to a specific area, which became a bit predictable for our opponents and therefore made it harder for me.
“Sarri didn’t want long balls from defence when we were under pressure, which led us into some tough situations.
“Lampard, on the other hand, gives us more freedom to assess situations. It’s proved to be a good tactic, as it gives us unpredictability. We’ve scored lots of different goals this season.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
airmark:

Boathand nearly broke that guy's neck. I have never seen a stupid defender with world cup and ucl medals like Boathand.
the mumu leave ball go dey attack person pikin head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
diggz:

World cup and cl winning defender with no decorum of q champion... twuehhhhh tongue

Na decorum dem dey take win in football? which decorum Sergio ramos get
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
hensben:
When last Holland as a team won a major trophy.

Before Boateng's set, when last did Germany win a major trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
A40:
Where is larride? Shey I told you this Madrid is not sure. They are highly beatable if Pep gets his house in order

So you’re using this team that faced Sociedad to make your point lol cheesy

Okay let’s watch and see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by abimcdssi: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo De Lima has no Champions League medal. CR7 and Messi no World Cup medals. I guess Boateng is greater than them all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Germany paraded a armful of stars then, it’s not Boateng’s doing. That’s why football is a team sport. Even when Holland paraded stars they couldn’t win any major tournament not to talk of now that they only have just two quality players or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2020
hensben:
Germany paraded a armful of stars then, it’s not Boateng’s doing. That’s why football is a team sport. Even when Holland paraded stars they couldn’t win any major tournament not to talk of now that they only have just two quality players or so.

Yet it was Boateng who was the best defender in the final match

Holland has enough quality to win if players like VVD stepped up like Boateng did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Greatihex:
the mumu leave ball go dey attack person pikin head

Raumdeuter called it perfect defending. They are burning refuse inside Dayo's head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2020
airmark:

Ramdeuter called it perfect defending. They are burning refuse inside Dayo's head.

See what a world cup and CL defender did here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11006847_ramos_jpeg2a1d823a360699d553526eb49740f003
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:07am On Feb 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yet it was Boateng who was the best defender in the final match

Holland has enough quality to win if players like VVD stepped up like Boateng did
You mean VVD should step up in only final like Boateng? Was Boateng man of the match in that final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:08am On Feb 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

See what a world cup and CL defender did here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11006847_ramos_jpeg2a1d823a360699d553526eb49740f003
What you’re saying doesn’t make sense and you know it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2020
FergieRaww:

So you’re using this team that faced Sociedad to make your point lol cheesy

Okay let’s watch and see
I'm not understanding. Are you saying City can't beat y'all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2020
A40:

I didn’t get to watch the match, only saw the scores. I still hold on to my earlier comment, Madrid are clear favorites over this City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2020
hensben:
You mean VVD should step up in only final like Boateng? Was Boateng man of the match in that final?

Boateng was great throughout the world cup especially in the final. When will VVD do same in the biggest competition for his country

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

That is why you are not a ref or anything close to being an authority in football. The FIFA listed referee did not even give him a yellow. But you an ordinary citadel student thinks it should be a red
When you come here shouting LIVARpool, remember you're not an authority in football too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2020
hensben:
What you’re saying doesn’t make sense and you know it.

I don't expect it to make sense to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8358) (8359) (8360) (8361) (8362) (8363) (8364) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Geld(m), enigma0, andrewbaba44, CentiLion(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.