Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8376) (8377) (8378) (8379) (8380) (8381) (8382) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upnepaa:
Some people are just horrible in thinking and mentality.

Many people here see City's recent UCL ban as Pep's lose rather City's . You've forgotten that Pep is not a city fan and he has every legal and moral right to move to any club of his choice.

I don't know why people here can't see this as England's lose than Pep's. If city did not play in Europe, how many English clubs will have the chance of competing for the UCL? Only one which is Liverpool. The only other option is if Chelsea and United could get their transfer targets right and get the necessary players, which is very uncertain.

At the end, it makes it minus one big club for England in UCL.

Y'all don't need to hate blindly. You don't need to hate someone together with his shadow. Hate like a PRO.
stop typing nonsense.

How has City crashing out in round 16 and quarter final been helping England in ucl?
Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool are better or having been contributing to coefficient more than City in Europe.

Chelsea and United have won the Europa once each in the past three seasons with Tottenham making final (dumping City in the process) and Liverpool winning it.

City on the other hand have been disgracing England since pep took over. Losing shamelessly to Monaco and not reaching any semifinal

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
diggz:

Your epistle would've made sense if City were actually competing in Europe with pap fraudiola.

But seeing you're part of the few people who's not horrible in thinking and mentality, can you explain why City are yet to get to the Semis since Pellegrini left?

You barkadots go dey carry misyarn all the time! Anyways you'll learn after ELRUDITOR turns disabled due to being ignorant, arrogant and f00lish.

Don't even know which is worse between you saying City is a big club in UCL or you thinking you've made sense with this post. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Let me tag eruditor, i need him to post a new Bible verse to tell us, no shaking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upnepaa:
Come to think of it. I can't find any relative reason on why Chelsea fans hate Gurdiola so much. I mean I don't get the connection.

It is normal for :-

a United fan to hate City,
a Barca fan to hate Madrid
a Milan fan to hate Inter
a Brazilian to hate Argentina..

But Chelsea fans hating Gurdiola/city, I don't get it.

Hate is a strong word, a very strong one. I for instance do not hate 'gurdiola'. In fact, I'm very much indifferent. But what's your own?

Can't people troll in peace again? Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Let me tag eruditor, i need him to post a new Bible verse to tell us, no shaking.

Aswear, I can't wait to feed my guy his hands for asun cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upnepaa:
Come to think of it. I can't find any relative reason on why Chelsea fans hate Gurdiola so much. I mean I don't get the connection.

Pep's Barça and Ovrebo played Chelsea.. Also Pep trained his team to be cheats then.. Adebayo said any small touch.. They fall like bitches.. That Barça started play acting, now people like Neymar and Suarez perfected it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
obainojazz:
Pep's Barça and Ovrebo played Chelsea.. Also Pep trained his team to be cheats then.. Adebayo said any small touch.. They fall like bitches.. That Barça started play acting, now people like Neymar and Suarez perfected it

Whoever witnessed Pap fraudiola, UEFA and Ovrebo fvck us over won't come here to misyarn, but na one of barkadots so wetin person suppose expect before?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
cheesy

I can see Pap loyalists already shivering.

Typing nonsensical rants with everlasting pain...

We never start. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
diggz:

Whoever witnessed Pap fraudiola, UEFA and Ovrebo fvck us over won't come here to misyarn, but na one of barkadots so wetin person suppose expect before?
Maybe he didn't watch Barça then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upnepaa:

Many people here see City's recent UCL ban as Pep's lose rather City's . You've forgotten that Pep is not a city fan and he has every legal and moral right to move to any club of his choice.

I don't know why people here can't see this as England's lose than Pep's. If city did not play in Europe, how many English clubs will have the chance of competing for the UCL? Only one which is Liverpool. The only other option is if Chelsea and United could get their transfer targets right and get the necessary players, which is very uncertain.

Y'all don't need to hate blindly. You don't need to hate someone together with his shadow. Hate like a PRO.

Miss us with this incoherent baloney abegi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upnepaa:

so you cool down type all this rubbish?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pap and Sheik, fraud pairings of the century, thanks to Pinto, the man who saved football from the reigns of fraudsters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pap fraudiola!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ibime:

It is everything to do with Pep. The inflated revenue from stadium naming rights continues to this day and the fraudulent contracts contribute greatly to the money he is spending now.

UEFA only need to prove that in a certain time window without these inflated revenues, you would have breached FFP caps.

UEFA have them dead to rights with their own Executive emails from that period showing they inflated revenue, all UEFA needs to do is show they would have breached FFP without those inflated contracts. No point investigating any other period where they don't have email trail, before a clever accountant or lawyer come and do magomago.

To send a serial killer to jail, you only have to prove one murder.

Of course, this is a lie. But you will go about your day knowing all you needed to say is "I tell these lies in the name of being a Chelsea fan" and the lemmings will chorus "Amen"!

UEFA did not select any time frame to check anything. This case hovered over Man City the season before Pep signed.

Yes, Man City inflated contracts because the company sponsoring the team is owned by the owners of Man City.

But contract inflation by big clubs is something they are all guilty of. City knew this and rested partly on the fact that Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus and PSG are guilty of the same - and UEFA can prove it.

So UEFA are to ban all 4 teams as well, but can't because their revenues will suffer.

This judgement is just a statement to more like ruffle City a little because they were uncooperative during the investigations.

As if you don't know that the court of sports arbitration will more than likely overturn the ban and perhaps leave City with a fine, something the Sheikh will pay with one of his son's per annum.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
larride:

So who should have being the Judge? FIFA?

If Amaechi and Peter Odili have grouses and Amaechi has another unrelated case that Mary Odili will preside over, do you think Amaechi will have a fair hearing in the case?

Do you think he will ask for another Judge to oversee the case?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Uefa's decision is not the only problem facing City just now. The Premier League is also looking closely at the situation and deciding what to do next.

Although the two bodies have different financial fair play rules, they are close enough for there to be a belief that if City have transgressed Uefa's regulations, they have done so with the Premier League too.

Should the league decide to bring a charge, a points deduction cannot be ruled out.

The tricky bit is what the Premier League does now. In theory, it can bring a case. Equally, it may decide it is better to wait until any appeal has been heard by CAS, so it would have a better idea of the likelihood of success.

It is a fascinating situation and one the Premier League clubs have been discussing privately for a while now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greatihex:
stop typing nonsense.

How has City crashing out in round 16 and quarter final been helping England in ucl?
Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool are better or having been contributing to coefficient more than City in Europe.

Chelsea and United have won the Europa once each in the past three seasons with Tottenham making final (dumping City in the process) and Liverpool winning it.

City on the other hand have been disgracing England since pep took over. Losing shamelessly to Monaco and not reaching any semifinal

Maybe the biggest difficulty will be the loss of the chance to earn coefficient points. From their current sixth spot in the Uefa rankings, City are likely to drop out of the top 20 if they did not play European football for a couple of seasons.
That means even when they get back, City will be a lower seed and could find it harder to reach the latter stages of the competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ok! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greatihex:
stop typing nonsense.

You can't win a competition you never participated in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Eruditor:

If Amaechi and Peter Odili have grouses and Amaechi has another unrelated case that Mary Odili will preside over, do you think Amaechi will have a fair hearing in the case?

Do you think he will ask for another Judge to oversee the case?

So the big question you forgot to erudite upon now is who is Mary and who is Peter in all this?

Abi did UEFA marry any club undecided

And no go quote scripture, speak plainly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:

So the big question you forgot to erudite upon now is who is Mary and who is Peter in all this?

Abi did UEFA marry any club undecided

And no go quote scripture, speak plainly.

I should have said UEFA cannot be Judge, Jury, Prosecutor and Executioner.

If I am trying to prosecute someone. I cannot be the same person judging over the case and then be the same person to decide the penalty.

Especially when I have been quarrelling with said person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elruditor are you comparing City’s commercial outreach and fan base with Madrid, Barca, Juve and PSG’s?

Cos you can easily convince the average Joe that Madrid and others made enough income to buy players ( PSG less so) but you can’t with City.

Cos they don’t have a strong brand nor a fan base big enough to bring them that much.

But that’s by the way.

Your argument that City should not be penalized because others are “allegedly doing it” is immature. Should a jobless youth be allowed to rob people at gunpoint because “others are doing it”?

Every cheat should be penalized irrespective of location or stature. That’s how to create a level playing field for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Someone should help me confirm. Is it PSG that is leading or Amiens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Eruditor:

I should have said UEFA cannot be Judge, Jury, Prosecutor and Executioner.

If I am trying to prosecute someone. I cannot be the same person judging over the case and then be the same person to decide the penalty.

Especially when I have been quarrelling with said person.

quarelling about what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Leyute:
Elruditor are you comparing City’s commercial outreach and fan base with Madrid, Barca, Juve and PSG’s?

Cos you can easily convince the average Joe that Madrid and others made enough income to buy players ( PSG less so) but you can’t with City.

Cos they don’t have a strong brand nor a fan base big enough to bring them that much.

But that’s by the way.

Your argument that City should not be penalized because others are “allegedly doing it” is immature. Should a jobless youth be allowed to rob people at gunpoint because “others are doing it”?

Every cheat should be penalized irrespective of location or stature. That’s how to create a level playing field for everybody.

Laumdeuter pap fraudiola is that you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Eruditor:

Of course, this is a lie. But you will go about your day knowing all you needed to say is "I tell these lies in the name of being a Chelsea fan" and the lemmings will chorus "Amen"!

UEFA did not select any time frame to check anything. This case hovered over Man City the season before Pep signed.

Yes, Man City inflated contracts because the company sponsoring the team is owned by the owners of Man City.

But contract inflation by big clubs is something they are all guilty of. City knew this and rested partly on the fact that Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus and PSG are guilty of the same - and UEFA can prove it.

So UEFA are to ban all 4 teams as well, but can't because their revenues will suffer.

This judgement is just a statement to more like ruffle City a little because they were uncooperative during the investigations.

As if you don't know that the court of sports arbitration will more than likely overturn the ban and perhaps leave City with a fine, something the Sheikh will pay with one of his son's per annum.

You are the one spinning lies.

UEFA and every sensible person suspected that City were doping financially ever since they announced the Etihad naming rights.

The problem they had is burden of proof.

Football leaks hacked their emails catching them red-handed, allowing UEFA to commence investigations in December 2018, not 2016 as you claim.

Emails from their execs exposed by football leaks showed that they were asking Sheikh to inflate naming rights and other commercial deals.

These are multi-year deals so the contract inflation is still giving them inflated revenues to this day.

They were doping then, and they are doping now, allowing Pep unlimited funds to buy players without selling. Football leaks just allowed UEFA to nail them for that specific period without shadow of doubt because the hacked emails were from that period.

This is a case of everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

All they can do now is challenge UEFAs jurisdiction to put them on trial, not that they can clear themselves of the crime.

Fraudiola access to fraudulent funds is over. Na to jump ship remain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upnepaa:

You've forgotten the 2009 Ovrebo injustice? That match was the origin of the hatred for many Chelsea fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ibime:

UEFA and every sensible person suspected that City were doping financially ever since they announced the Etihad naming rights.

Football leaks hacked their emails catching them red-handed, allowing UEFA to commence investigations in December 2018, not 2016 as you claim.

Emails from their execs exposed by football leaks showed that they were asking Sheikh to inflate naming rights and other commercial deals.

These are multi-year deals so the contract inflation is still giving them inflated revenues to this day.

They were doping then, and they are doping now, allowing Pep unlimited funds to buy players without selling. Football leaks just allowed UEFA to nail them for that specific period without shadow of doubt because the hacked emails were from that period.

This is a case of everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

All they can do now is challenge UEFAs jurisdiction to put them on trial, not that they can clear themselves of the crime.

So sir what you're saying is that city did all this to win the same champions league they have just been banned from

Probably because pep promised to deliver it if funded

But sir don't you think pep should be suspected as well for inspiring such I mean he probably tried to pull off such scam with Chelsea.

This explains how a manager buys a whole XI without selling even PSG weren't this stu.pid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
diggz:
Pap fraudiola!

Let's have a pep talk. Please stop calling me Pap, it's not my name.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
airmark:

Let's have a pep talk. Please stop calling me Pap, it's not my name.

A pep talk will definitely involve me flagging fraudiola bruv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Why Pap's head come big like that? You people are mean o, Pap Baldiola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
pamcode:
Someone should help me confirm. Is it PSG that is leading or Amiens.
lol 4-4

mad game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ibime:

Pinto hacked his way into club emails from his Portugal home in 2015 and then passed them on to the media and sparked the investigation into City's finances.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8006067/Meet-man-downed-Manchester-City-Football-Leaks-hacker-Rui-Pinto-prison.html

Lies. FFP rules made it difficult for a fledgling club like City at the time to raise enough revenue to make purchases. So the owners provided the money for it through sponsorship. That is all.

They were doping then, and they are doping now, allowing Pep unlimited funds to buy players without selling.

City have been making enough revenue since 2017.

1. They can prove that other big clubs did same thereby nullifying the "FairPlay" spirit of the rule.
2. They can prove that the punishment was not commensurate with the crime

Of course. Like City were not buying players even after the investigation commenced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8376) (8377) (8378) (8379) (8380) (8381) (8382) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.